Strange events so far

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ Sprinkle, he's an emo kid. Speaking of emo, that Japanese worker, blood raven. 15 Years for Second Degree murder. What'll all the little japanese goth/emo kids look up to now? Guys in drag...oh...wait...

I'm playing as NJPW, and I loaned Hiroshi Tanahashi and Hiroyoshi Tenzan to AJPW in order to get Satoshi Kojima and Minoru Suzuki. On the next AJPW show the main event is: Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated Hiroyoshi Tenzan for the Triple Crown title. So...they had a loaned wrestler for one appearance win their main belt, which was obviously vacant, by beating another loaned one. Weird booking I must say.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=TrekkieMonsta;431199]I'm playing as NJPW, and I loaned Hiroshi Tanahashi and Hiroyoshi Tenzan to AJPW in order to get Satoshi Kojima and Minoru Suzuki. On the next AJPW show the main event is: Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated Hiroyoshi Tenzan for the Triple Crown title. So...they had a loaned wrestler for one appearance win their main belt, which was obviously vacant, by beating another loaned one. Weird booking I must say.[/QUOTE] Thats no different than Mike Awesome(c)(WcW) vs Tazz(WWE) really for the ECW title was it? I think im remembering that right...

Archived