Strange events so far

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=ZMAN;391084]that asian ******* with the funky white hair died in my game today.[/QUOTE] Sessue Kawate? He died in my autoclick game, in September 2007. Not sure if this is as strange as it is tragic... but in my autoclick game, Alicia Strong is retired at age 26, she retired on December 2012, after a semi-severed spinal column injury. She went from being named the best women's wrestler in the end of year awards, to being a manager. :(

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Andrew2436;402159][IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6950/94331382mz8.jpg[/IMG] pmsl at the fans comment.[/QUOTE] Here's hoping that he 'rises' to the occasion. Because he looks like he always is at half-mast. I'll stop now

• 2 weeks later...
Minoru Tanaka, in my Fall game, in the 2nd week of the game, won the G1 Climax Tag League, while holding the Junior Heavyweight title. He shot up from C+ to B popularity in the course of the night, then went down for a year with a herniated spinal disc. Not really strange, but just incredibly unlucky.

I used to play an NYCW game, and at one point I had it so that Jungle Jack was chasing Grandmaster Phunk for the Empire Title and Honest Frank took the Tri-State Regional title from Steve Flash. In my new GCG game, I had a look at NYCW...and Jungle Jack is chasing Grandmaster Phunk for the Empire Title, whilst Honest Frank unseated Steve Flash for the Tri-State Regional title. Oh, and Land Mass is one half of their tag champions.

The NWA - NJPW Curse.. Everytime I loan them a talent, the very next day I get them back and book them I've noticed a trend.. here are a few examples.. AJ Styles : Broken Neck (13 and a half months) Brock Lesner: Broken Ribs (5 Months) The Undertaker: Broken Arm (3 Months) Bobby Lashley: Broken Nose (1 and half months) Chris Hero: Broken Leg (17 Months) Anyone notice the pattern? Also in the same game, Bret Hart and Shawn Micheals have became friends.. let me see if I can find the screen cap I took.

Two things that just ammused me: Dory Funk Jr signs with WWE (only a few years after they were laughing at WCW for being an 'Old Folks Home') And Mike Tenay signs a development deal with Stampeede

[QUOTE=1PWfan;413263]I used to play an NYCW game, and at one point I had it so that Jungle Jack was chasing Grandmaster Phunk for the Empire Title and Honest Frank took the Tri-State Regional title from Steve Flash. In my new GCG game, I had a look at NYCW...and Jungle Jack is chasing Grandmaster Phunk for the Empire Title, whilst Honest Frank unseated Steve Flash for the Tri-State Regional title. Oh, and Land Mass is one half of their tag champions.[/QUOTE] I have actually seen similiar scenarios like that several times when the AI is running NYCW. Frank and Sanders are the natural challengers to Flash, so one usually ends up chasing the Tri-State title and the other goes into the tag ranks. Land Mass starts off as a midcarder, so he usually ends up in a heel tag team to take on Wiley Coyote and the AI almost always seems to hire Jungle Jack for NYCW. And since he then becomes the defacto best wrestler on the roster, naturally he becomes Phunk's main challenger.

Guest Bolton
In my USPW game, March 2007, Grandmaster Phunk announced his retirement in a month. I was speechless.

[quote=CJ_S;415963]Me thinks something's gone wrong somewhere in this game I'm playing: Ohio Valley Wrestling are having problems with the ratings for their TV show: AJPW on GORA,[/quote] Did you copy the promotions/the tv shows from another mod and put it in the folder you're using?

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;416014]Did you copy the promotions/the tv shows from another mod and put it in the folder you're using?[/QUOTE] I'm using the War's End mod. I did fiddle around with it a bit to get exactly what I wanted, mainly including some more promotions and such like, but I don't think i touched AJPW or OVW :-s could be wrong though, maybe I did something stupid. Seems funny though, cos OVW are defending all AJPW's belts, and AJPW, in return, are defending NWA titles

[quote=CJ_S;416956]I'm using the War's End mod. I did fiddle around with it a bit to get exactly what I wanted, mainly including some more promotions and such like, but I don't think i touched AJPW or OVW :-s could be wrong though, maybe I did something stupid. Seems funny though, cos OVW are defending all AJPW's belts, and AJPW, in return, are defending NWA titles[/quote] Because I've made mistakes like copying a gimmick file instead of importing the gimmicks. It's pretty interesting when Goldberg's default gimmick is gay...

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;419489]Because I've made mistakes like copying a gimmick file instead of importing the gimmicks. It's pretty interesting when Goldberg's default gimmick is gay...[/QUOTE] Gayberg! Gayberg! Gayberg! Guess we know who's ass is next, now don't we? :D

Guest The Aussie
Oh dear god. I was looking at the results of a USPW show and they actually had Pete the Hillbilly win the vacant USPW National championship from Al the Hillbilly. They actually had the worst workers on the roster taking on one another for the vacant title.

Archived