Strange events so far

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In my SWF, Marc DuBois just suffered a major concussion involving a dolphin :eek: I don't know the hell you get a concussion from a dolphin!!!! Now he's out for 14 months. This pissed me off, cause he was in a REAL hot feud with my champion Jack Bruce. It occured a week before my ppv where he and Bruce was going to headline. :mad: :mad:

So I signed Seiji Jimbo to a developmental contract with PGHW/SAISHO in May 2008, shortly after his entrance to the world. Since then he's won the SAISHO Destiny title in his second match, and as of September 2009 he's 17-0 for his career, defending and retaining the title in every match. Not exactly strange, just impressive.

So in my BHOTWG game, I've been pushing Koshiro Ino more as a singles star than a tag wrestler, and I haven't been using Tadakuni Toshusai all that much. Well he started complaining about it, and I have a gap in my midcard, so I decided to put him in a match with Yasuhiko Taira. So what email do I get the next morning? [CENTER] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/Anus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I can understand I haven't been the best booker in the world to him, but this is a bit much.

[QUOTE=hrdcoresidebrns;373588]So in my BHOTWG game, I've been pushing Koshiro Ino more as a singles star than a tag wrestler, and I haven't been using Tadakuni Toshusai all that much. Well he started complaining about it, and I have a gap in my midcard, so I decided to put him in a match with Yasuhiko Taira. So what email do I get the next morning? [CENTER] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/Anus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I can understand I haven't been the best booker in the world to him, but this is a bit much.[/QUOTE] HAH! He actually got butthurt over the whole situation, in more ways than one.

In my TCW game, I talent traded in Bryan Holmes from PGHW and he and my user character were about to have a potentially show stealing bout at Where Angels Fear To Tread. A week before the bout, I put myself in a bout with Rick Law just to give him a bout against somebody with good stats, give him a boost...and he shatters my elbow, putting my character out for 14 months. Needless to say, annoying, but strange in the fact that I've never had a user character get injured before.

[QUOTE=Shmoe;375159]In my TCW game, I talent traded in Bryan Holmes from PGHW and he and my user character were about to have a potentially show stealing bout at Where Angels Fear To Tread. A week before the bout, I put myself in a bout with Rick Law just to give him a bout against somebody with good stats, give him a boost...and he shatters my elbow, putting my character out for 14 months. Needless to say, annoying, but strange in the fact that I've never had a user character get injured before.[/QUOTE] I remember first game I played my user got the dreaded frozen frown in the first week. The thought of being a booker takes its toll quickly.

[QUOTE=MarcK;320576]Well it's one year later, Optimus is back, and...he beat Dragon for the title in his return match for his tenth reign. Just can't keep that belt off him can they? EDIT: And now, 9 days later, in a title defense against The Awesome Kiyaru, Optimus has suffered a semi-severed spinal column, putting him on the shelf for 13 months. If he doesn't retire this time I'll eat my hat.[/QUOTE] Finally, in November 2009, Optimus has indeed retired following this injury, with F- body condition. He should hardly be able to walk in that state.

On my NYCW game, one of my original owner goals was that I couldn't have any workers over the age of 42. I actually found this so incredibly frickin' stupid (and contrary to the whole ethos of NYCW) that I quit and started a nbew game, editing all the contracts and etails back to where they had been.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;375222]One of my first games with 07, my user character was an announcer and he got long term amnesia in the first month. I couldn't use him as a personality for a year, but he could book the shows ;) :p[/QUOTE] I would have taken advantage of that - booked each week with no semblance of continuity whatsoever - like you just couldn't remember what happened the previous week.

Archived