"Montreal Aftermath"

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Jazz49ers;187978]Is there a reason that Alexis Laree is still called Mickie James? Also, Molly Holly should have a different name...perhaps Mona. I know that some people here know them better as James and Molly but it isn't very accurate historically.[/QUOTE] Nora Greenwald or wrestling as Starla Sexton as she wouldn't be Miss Madness yet (I don't think.

[QUOTE=Jazz49ers;187978]Is there a reason that Alexis Laree is still called Mickie James? Also, Molly Holly should have a different name...perhaps Mona. I know that some people here know them better as James and Molly but it isn't very accurate historically.[/QUOTE] Alexis Laree was her ring name she addopted early in her career her real name is Mickie James. Molly Holly could be Nora Greenwald but not many people know her by that name, I did it for ease of use.

Hey guys. I have been working my 40-50 hour week and finishing my last class for my degree and taking care of my newborn... Anyway, I am going to dedicate today to do as much of the title lineage as possible, as I said I would back on whatever page it was. :) I'll update you guys later.

[QUOTE=aznblusuazn;188312]Hey guys. I have been working my 40-50 hour week and finishing my last class for my degree and taking care of my newborn... Anyway, I am going to dedicate today to do as much of the title lineage as possible, as I said I would back on whatever page it was. :) I'll update you guys later.[/QUOTE] Thanks mate, this is an ongoing work so no hurry. I've already done WWF, WCW & ECW as well as a few of NJPW's. Any others you could add would be cool

[QUOTE=Robtallica;189321]Owen hart had these as well. Did you put these in to kill them like in real life??:eek: :eek:[/QUOTE] No, that was an accident not sure how it happened :( If people want to simulate what happened to Owen they can go into the editor at the appropriate time and change him. When Eddie passed, one of the hardest things was changing his status in TEW'05. I know that sounds corny but was anyone else a little shaken up when they edited him ?

[QUOTE=Lostrelms;189640]I was. i was haunted by seeing him in my data for like 3 days, even as deceased... i ended up having to just delete him. i Am/Was a MASSIVE Latino Heat mark. And i have zero shame in admitting that.[/QUOTE] Nor should you! I did the same thing and took him out :(

Hey Mr. Carlito, I was wondering if you're going to be adding more workers into the New Workers file or if anyone else is working on it? I'd be willing to tackle it if you want any help after I'm finished with the New Promotions for T-Zone.

Not really sure why you would set Owen to die. What happened to him was an accident that could have been avoided with him not in the air. So you could just have him walk down the aisle. Eddie and others that died from health problems I can see, but with Owen I don't see a reason to delete him.

I hate to break it to you... but with the new temp patch the same results happen in your mod as do with T-Zone... every fed fails miserably. I wanted to see how the new patch worked on Montreal Aftermath and since it loads 4 times quicker than T-Zone I let it run to July of 1998 in less than an hour. WCW and WWF are now Cult sized and all their TV shows are gone, including new shows both companies signed on for in February. The only companies still at National are AAA, AJPW, and AJPW Women's and they're dropping fast, too.

[QUOTE=Ransik;190241]I hate to break it to you... but with the new temp patch the same results happen in your mod as do with T-Zone... every fed fails miserably. I wanted to see how the new patch worked on Montreal Aftermath and since it loads 4 times quicker than T-Zone I let it run to July of 1998 in less than an hour. WCW and WWF are now Cult sized and all their TV shows are gone, including new shows both companies signed on for in February. The only companies still at National are AAA, AJPW, and AJPW Women's and they're dropping fast, too.[/QUOTE] I ran two 3 year sims after the patch was released and WWE never dipped below global, WCW both times did collapse though. Might run a few more tests. Why do you hate to break it to me? What an odd thing to say :confused:

[QUOTE=Ransik;190192]Hey Mr. Carlito, I was wondering if you're going to be adding more workers into the New Workers file or if anyone else is working on it? I'd be willing to tackle it if you want any help after I'm finished with the New Promotions for T-Zone.[/QUOTE] Mr Carlito? Dat's not cool :p I'm currently working on something else but in a few weeks when it's done I'll be adding more. I actually have a helper who is dedicated to new workers thanks anyway though.

Just one question to CarlitoCool (and all the modders in general). I've noticed the overness of the workers (for similar positions) is far lesser in real mods that in Cornellverse. One example. Moreless to SWF the ME are all above B- (or exceptionally C+), UM are C+ or C. Midcarders are C or C-... and so on. I'm talking by heart, as I've the game in another PC. But I´ve the strong feeling that all the real mods have lesser values of overness for workers of similar position in similar companies (WCW-WWF-SWF). I've not done a real deep game with real mods to know how it works, and I've not read all the post in this thread (sorry :P) but I want to ask if there's a reason for this. The rest of the mod (at least for my) is very cool :D Thanks in advance.

Archived