"Montreal Aftermath"

After playing this mod for a while, I've noticed a couple things that need to be changed/upgraded. Mickie James should be called Alexis Laree. Stampede Wrestling's intials are WOW, should be SW. The Outsiders are The Outsiers. Update James Storm bio. It mentions his tag team with Chris Harris and him being a seven time NWA tag champion, all things that happen in the future. Sting is in a tag team with Sabu called "Sabu and the Tazmanic." should be Taz, not Sting. Other then that, I'm really enjoying playing it. After playing for three months with the WWF, I stopped and started a game, playing unemployed. I'm in October of 1999, been trying to get a job since Jan 1998, and been unsuccesful so far. It's been fun though, seeing how the game world plays out.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i like this mod alot, but here are some errors i noticed 1 - in tysons profile it says he was beaten in japan by bowe, it should be james buster douglas 2 - njpw announcer has no fluent language skills --- a possible suggestion is to add J Taro as the FMW announcer, as not having an announcer hurts their show ratings and there arent really any free agent jappanese announcers

Yeah I like to run Auto Clicker on new scenarios to see what goes down. So far deaths are eerily similar to real life. Hennig, Owen, Hawk, Rude... all gone before 2002. I would like to know why Owen has Steroids and Drug use checked off... that ain't right. And yeah, La Parka goes to the moon in every game so far.

Barry Horowitz, Curt Hennig, Marc Mero, Rick Rude, Hawk, Rocco Rock, and Shane Douglas have all died in my game. Owen Hart is still alive and well. Didn't notice that Owen has steriods and drugs checked. That needs to be changed for sure. Unless Carlito is trying to kill him.

Yeah I saw that checked and I couldn't understand why. Owen was never on steroids or drugs and if he were... no one ever heard about it, not even his own family.

December 1999 - The END of WWF ??? I am just simulating days to see how things goes and after i installed the new patch both WWF and WCW went down to cult and almost 2 years later, WCW came back at Global and totally destroyed WWF's roster!!! Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Steve Austin, D'Lo Brown, Jim Ross, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kane, Rocky Maivia, Mick Foley to say the least all signed to WCW What's left in WWE ? The Undertaker is staying loyal to the company, Ahmed Johnson is still around the main event scene, Owen Hart is a midcarder (i think he will be promoted to Main Event after all these departures) and Goldust

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;185021]That's probably because it's set as a 'Tiny' network with only the South East. A 'tiny' network running any show at 1:00, with only 1 region isn't going to get above 0.00 unless something freaky happens. It's a prob with the mod, not your booking, hehe.[/QUOTE] There wasn't much info on ECW tv in the US around that time I could find, from all reports it aired on syndication manily in the Tri-State area. As a result ther ratings were very low. The AI seems to score them a tv deal which garners a 1.0 rating. If anyone knows any stations in patiular ECW were on in Dec '97 I'll add them for sure. When people are pointing out errors it helps to let me know the correction, not just "this is wrong" :p

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;186315]There wasn't much info on ECW tv in the US around that time I could find, from all reports it aired on syndication manily in the Tri-State area. As a result ther ratings were very low. The AI seems to score them a tv deal which garners a 1.0 rating. If anyone knows any stations in patiular ECW were on in Dec '97 I'll add them for sure. When people are pointing out errors it helps to let me know the correction, not just "this is wrong" :p[/QUOTE] i can tell you this much... i live in NY and around 96-97(before they were on TNN) they had a show that would air on channel 31(UHF signal, NOT cable) while it also aired on MSG, it would air on UHF at 2AM on saturdays or fridays, and it was time that they bought, with no comercials, only ECW merchandise plugged between matches, it was technically an infomercial(the exact same show is what aired on MSG, it was paid programming there as well)

Main Page has been updated with version 1.5 All the feedback and errors have been edited to correction but a few things weren't added or incorporated due to the way the mod plays. Thanks RepoMantur, I would add channel 31 but I don't think it will effect the ratings being such a small network. With T-Zones release around the corner I won't be editing much soon so get your requests in :D

I used to watch ECW back then on Channel America, or something like that. Dont know if that was national or what (I live in Texas), it was a small channel though, my dad got it on his satellite dish.... I'll never forget that night, that first night... it came on rather late, like midnight... and I flipped through the different stations, and stumbled upon ECW. First match I ever saw was Public Enemy vs Da Gangsta's in a cage. Think this was back in 95-96, something like that. I used to record it, and would take the tape to my homeboy house and all the cats in the neighborhood would get together and watch ECW.... Memories....... :::single tear falls down my cheek:::: It'll never be the same again, Johnny "Missing the days of Extreme" Fenoli

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;186375]Main Page has been updated with version 1.5 All the feedback and errors have been edited to correction but a few things weren't added or incorporated due to the way the mod plays. Thanks RepoMantur, I would add channel 31 but I don't think it will effect the ratings being such a small network. With T-Zones release around the corner I won't be editing much soon so get your requests in :D[/QUOTE] Excellent work on version 1.5. However, just wanted to point out that the main page says that it contains version 1.4.

[QUOTE=parkerUK;186996]what changes are in the new update would it be worth restarted from 1.4[/QUOTE] Depends how much you're enjoying your game :D Seriously though, only some minor tweaks were made mostly cosmetic stuff so it's probably not worth it. I'll try and include what has been done when I update from now on I know it can get confusing. Glad to see a lot of people are enjoying it :)

Archived