War's End? - A 2001 Scenario By Tommy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=James Casey;194280][B]Air Paris[/B] should make the cut, as well as Andy Van Dam and the Prodigy. All of these were active in 2001, and would make excellent additions to the tag scenes of many feds.[/QUOTE] Not only should he be in the data but he should have a PPA or something with WCW since he wrestled in march with AJ Styles, during the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Tournament, as Air Raid.

I tried to keep my "list" as small as possible. These are workers, in my opinion, who have either made an impact in their respective promotions, have a big fan following, or are considered "ones to watch for." I have also split my list into two: workers who had debuted at the time but seem to "miss" mods like this, and workers who have not debuted yet. Additionally, I added few workers that were around at the time, but have seemed to have fallen of the face of the Earth since. Already Debuted, But Never Mentioned: Mike Knox (debuted in 1998) Brent Albright (debuted in 1998) Cliff Compton (Dice Domino; debuted in 1998) Trevor Rhodes (Stan Dupp, Trevor Murdoch; debuted in 1999) Matt Bentley (Michael Shane; debuted in 1999) Paul London (debuted in 1999) Ken Anderson (debuted in 1999) Jimmy Snuka Jr (Solo Snuka, Deuce Shade; debuted in 2000) Andy Douglas (debuted in 2000) Nattie Neidhart (debuted in 2000) Sylvain Grenier (debuted in 2000) Sterling James Keenan (debuted in 2000) Austin Aires (debuted in 2000) Robbie and Rory McAllister (debuted in 2000) Claudio Castagnoli (debuted in December 2000) Aaron "The Idol" Stevens (debuted in 2001) Monty Brown (according to Wikipedia, he debuted on May 6th, 2001, and since the mod starts in May 2001...) New workers: Delirious (debuted in July 2001) Casey James (debuted in December 2001) Tiger Mask IV (debuted in January 2002) Daizee Haze (debuted in March 2002) Matt Cappotelli (debuted in January 2003) Eddie Kingston (September 2003) Shingo Takagi (debuted in October 2004) Around Then, Not Around Now: Emory Hale (former WCW jobber, in the XWF as "Hail;" died January 28th, 2006) Ian Harrison (former Mr. Universe; worked in the XWF as "The British Storm" and in the early days of TNA; was the only person to hold the XWF Heavyweight Championship)

[QUOTE=Hurrikane;194351]With the attention that seems to have been made with this mod I strongly doubt that Tommy has forgotten about Air Paris and his appearances with WCW.[/QUOTE] Yeah, just relax everybody, I think you'll find most if not all of the guys all of you listed are already in the mod or being put in. At least wait until your playing the mod, which wont be as long as you think, to make lists and if necessary it can always be updated.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;194380]Yeah, just relax everybody, I think you'll find most if not all of the guys all of you listed are already in the mod or being put in. At least wait until your playing the mod, which wont be as long as you think, to make lists and if necessary it can always be updated.[/QUOTE] Just like to be sure - I didn't want to suggest anyone'd be doing a half-assed job :D Air Paris is an old favourite - even if his post-split feud with AJ Styles did send Styles to stardom by mistake :rolleyes: As for the others, well, they're old favourites, and 2001 wouldn't feel right without them :p

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;194444]Thanks guys, that will probably do for new workers.[/QUOTE] But you forgot about that hoss among hosses, Nathan Jones! :D And I already know what my first game is going to be: "Rebirth" or no, I'm playing WWF. Want to take full advantage of the ECW closing and put Benoit or Jericho over Austin in that circa-KOTR feud they had.

Archived