World Wrestling Federation: From Montreal To Attitude

[QUOTE=keefmoon;750780]This was done on the Montreal mod back on TEW '05, but has been non-TEW based for the last couple of years. Cheers for the predictions, angel, much appreciated and nice to see you back on board with this![/QUOTE] I was just very happy to see you back writing. I am hoping that I can be more active with predictions and comments and the like with this new restart than I have been in the past. Looking forward to the posting of the next card.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Non-Title Match Owen Hart vs. [B]The Rock[/B] [I]I don't think he'll win clean though.[/I] Jeff Jarrett vs. [B]Triple H[/B] [I]Jarrett did recieve a huge push not so long ago though which casts doubt over my prediction.[/I] Finlay & Billy Gunn vs. [B]Rob Van Dam & Shawn Michaels[/B] [I]RVD and Michaels work very, very well as a team further frustrating Triple H.[/I] Number One Contenders Match The Acolytes vs. [B]The Brood [/B]vs. Hardy Boyz [I]They've been doing to business recently so i've giving them the nod.[/I] [B]Ivory[/B] vs. Sable [I]Great way for her to properly introduce herself.[/I] Bagwell vs. [B]Chyna[/B] [I]Just because Bagwell is mainly there for comedy and this would be gold![/I] Tazz & Hayashi vs. [B]Dougie Williams & Goldust[/B] [I]Could really go any way.[/I] The Future: [B]Sean Morgan [/B]vs. Al Snow [I]I expect his streak to continue to increase along with his momentum.[/I] Have I just predicted in FMTA!?!?!?!?

Non-Title Match Owen Hart vs. [B]The Rock[/B] [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] vs. Triple H Finlay & Billy Gunn vs. [B]Rob Van Dam & Shawn Michaels[/B] Number One Contenders Match The Acolytes vs. [B]The Brood [/B]vs. Hardy Boyz Ivory vs. [B]Sable[/B] Bagwell vs. [B]Chyna[/B] [B]Tazz & Hayashi[/B] vs. Dougie Williams & Goldust The Future: Sean Morgan vs. Al Snow

Well sir I am giddy as a schoolgirl to see this old trojan horse still kicking up dust! I fully intend to predict but am writing on the crappy ps3 browser with my controller at the moment and something like this deserves much more care and attention. ALL HAIL KING MOON!

Cheers for the predictions fellas. [QUOTE=BoomKing;751580]Well sir I am giddy as a schoolgirl to see this old trojan horse still kicking up dust! I fully intend to predict but am writing on the crappy ps3 browser with my controller at the moment and something like this deserves much more care and attention. ALL HAIL KING MOON![/QUOTE] I was gonna post the show tonight, but as it's the weekend and as my man BoomKing hasn't predicted I'll give it another day, probably going to post tomorrow night though so get the predictions in!

[CENTER][B][U] An ode to predictions[/U][/B][/CENTER] Non-Title Match Owen Hart vs. [B]The Rock[/B] There was a young man from Samoa Called Rocky but not the Balboa He was third generation Got kicked out of The Nation But the fans loved him more and morer. The 'F' saw the kid going places In their deck he is truly their aces A win against Hart Must be only the start For the title he chases and chases Jeff Jarrett vs. [B]Triple H[/B] Triple H is a man I admire Though he raises a lot of mens ire So good luck Double J He's the game, time to play... ...As long as your contract doesnt expire! Finlay & Billy Gunn vs. [B]Rob Van Dam & Shawn Michaels [/B] HBK, RVD OMG! Their friendship has filled me with glee Even though I love Finlay He's cast his net thinly And caught a bitchcakes, well whoopee. See Billy will not be 'The One' More than I'll ever become a nun So the Irish have luck But your partner still sucks Whilst The Heartbreakers start their earned run Number One Contenders Match [B]The Acolytes[/B] vs. The Brood vs. Hardy Boyz There once were two tough Acolytes Who liked nothing more than to fight To become the contenders Laid waiste to pretenders And rose to unparallelled heights Ivory vs. [B]Sable[/B] A lady with two certain talents Her Jimmy's are better than Fallons A true Diva for hist'ry But answer this myst'ry When she stands, well, how does she balance? Bagwell vs. [B]Chyna[/B] Bagwell is certainly Buff And his partner might just have some 'stuff' He watched ' One Night In Chyna' And saw X-pac Mine her His crush ended strangely enough... [B]Tazz & Hayashi [/B]vs. Dougie Williams & Goldust Dougie and Dust as a tandem Surely a pairing so random That I really suspect Tazz will leave them suplexed And nothing else rhymes with so random [B]The Future: Sean Morgan[/B] vs. Al Snow If the future is really a genius Then Al Snow will wish he had seen this Don't fool me Sean Morgan! Your sexual Organ Is larger than Mr Val Venis'!

[B]Non-Title Match[/B] [B]Owen Hart[/B] vs. The Rock - Quite a few people went the other way on this... but I don't see Owen Hart getting beaten clean on free TV in a one-on-one match. Plus, this isn't Rock's moment. Not yet, even if it is only non-title. Rocky will have him beaten but Hart will get the screwy finish, so Hart still wins but Rock looks strong in defeat. Or Rock will get a DQ/Count Out victory. I can't see him going over clean via pinfall/submission. Maybe you'll run a double screwy finish and Stone Cold will turn the tables for him. [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] vs. Triple H - Jarrett's been strong for a while now and just tops that up here. Can't have Aitch getting too big for his boots and thinking he doesn't need HBK... not yet anyway, the slow build continues. Finlay & Billy Gunn vs. [B]Rob Van Dam & Shawn Michaels[/B] - I know history has been rewritten but Billy Gunn... Shawn Michaels... I'm not sure I could physically bring myself to predict this the other way; I'd die a little inside. [B]Number One Contenders Match[/B] The Acolytes vs. [B]The Brood[/B] vs. Hardy Boyz - I don't think they'll win the belts just yet but one of the young teams getting a title shot gives them nice exposure, and The Brood seem better positioned for it. [B]Ivory[/B] vs. Sable - Not only is Mero trying to make Sable jealous with his new arm candy, she's also better than Sable in the ring... in your face Sable! Bagwell vs. [B]Chyna[/B] - It'd make me smile to see Bagwell get beaten by Chyna. Tazz & Hayashi vs. [B]Dougie Williams & Goldust[/B] - The lightheavyweight champ stays strong, as Goldie continues to weird out Tazz [B]The Future: Sean Morgan[/B] vs. Al Snow - That's beautiful, it's a taste sensation, mmm... that's the future, that is. Much like garlic bread, Sean Morgan is the future and, also, win.

Non-Title Match Owen Hart vs. [B]The Rock[/B] [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] vs. Triple H Finlay & Billy Gunn vs. [B]Rob Van Dam & Shawn Michaels[/B] Number One Contenders Match The Acolytes vs. [B]The Brood[/B] vs. Hardy Boyz Ivory vs. [B]Sable[/B] [B]Bagwell[/B] vs. Chyna Tazz & Hayashi vs. [B]Dougie Williams & Goldust[/B] [B]The Future: Sean Morgan[/B] vs. Al Snow Looking forward to the show! :)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RAW-4.png[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Monday 7th December 1998[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]LIVE from Columbus, Ohio[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] Pyrotechnics fill the arena as the fans go wild for another episode of Raw Is War! The camera pans all the screaming fans until it eventually finishes on the announce team for the night, Jim Ross and Bobby “The Brain” Heenan. [B]JR:[/B] Welcome everybody to another edition of Raw Is War coming to you live from Columbus, Ohio! I’m JR alongside The Brain but in case you haven’t tuned in for a few weeks I have to warn you this is probably a completely different Raw to what you are used to. Shane McMahon has gone crazy with power so tonight there will be no Earl Hebner, Kane, Headbanger Thrasher or Jerry “The King” Lawler, and this may just be the start of it. [B]Heenan:[/B] JR, you and all the ham and eggers in the back better realise that, if you had any sense, you’d start sucking up to Mr McMahon if you want to stay in a job. [B]JR: [/B]I guess you’re right, Brain, I just can’t believe it got to this stage. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]“Bad Ass” Billy Gunn & WWF Intercontinental Champion Finlay vs “Whole Dam Show” Rob Van Dam & “Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels[/SIZE][/B] We get a bit of tag team action to open up the show with four men who will have huge roles to play at In Your House: Rest In Peace. Even though Finlay and Gunn are without doubt amongst the very best in the WWF at the moment and know each other well through being a part of The Alliance, they seem somewhat taken back by the fluency of Michaels and Van Dam. Surprising all with some magnificent tandem offence and at times looking similar to The Rockers, the two friends eventually managed to clear Finlay from the ring and put Billy away with a joint Sweet Chin Music to the delight of the crowd! [B]Winners: Shawn Michaels & Rob Van Dam in 9:06[/B][/CENTER] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The cameras cut backstage to see Shane and Vince McMahon in the middle of a fairly heated argument. [B]Shane:[/B] Damn it, Vince, how could you do this? [B]Vince:[/B] I’m not telling you again, Shane, the name is “Dad” to you. [B]Shane:[/B] Whatever, you just put The Alliance in jeopardy. I can’t believe you’d do that to us. [B]Vince: [/B]I did no such thing. I am doing what is right and that is giving both men who deserve a title shot exactly that. [B]Shane: [/B]But damn it, what about Owen? [B]Vince:[/B] Owen will be fine. Owen is the best in the world at the moment, bar none, and in a Triple Threat match against two of the biggest names in the business will prove that. He will be fine and I’m sure he’ll still be champion by the end of the event. Vince then leaves the room. [B]Shane:[/B] Hmm… or maybe we should just make sure of it. Shane goes outside to a backstage worker. [B]Shane: [/B]You, do something for me. I want to hold an Alliance meeting tonight… in Steve Austin’s dressing room. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN’?[/I] The crowd erupts for the entrance of the People’s Champion. He may be new to the adoration but The Great One doesn’t let it faze him as he walks to the ring, ready to electrify like no other. [B]Rock: [/B]FINALLY… THE ROCK… HAS COME BACK… TO COLUMBUS! The Rock is out here tonight for one reason and one reason only. Last week the Great One walked the People’s aisle, in to the People’s ring and laid the Smackdown on that bald headed candy assed son of a bitch Stone Cold Steve Austin and now he finds himself, FINALLY… as the number one contender. Now The Rock knows Steve Austin will be there too, but The Rock thinks, no, The Rock knows, no, The Rock guaran-damn-tees that at In Your House: Rest In Peace, the last ever In Your House event The Rock will fulfil his destin… [I]*GLASS SHATTERS*[/I] Once again the crowd erupt as Stone Cold comes down to the ring. [B]Austin: [/B]So you think you’re gonna win the title at In Your House, huh? [B]Rock: [/B]You’re damn ri… [B]Austin:[/B] Shut up. You see, I didn’t want you in the damn match but you’re there. Congratulations. But if you think your presence is gonna stop Ol’ Stone Cold from winning back my belt then you couldn’t be more wrong, son. I’m gonna do exactly what I have done every night of my life which is go out there and open a can of whoop ass on whoever happens to be there and get the job done. [B]Rock:[/B] The Rock hears you, but you see, The Rock doesn’t see it going down that way. The Rock has waited for an opportunity like this and now it’s hear, he can sense the anticipation. The people want it. They want to say “The Rock: WWF Champion”. And know this, Austin, The Rock respects you and won’t be cheap shotting you or hitting you from behind, but The Rock knows your game. The Rock knows you like to raise hell but know that if you lay a hand on the Great One then The Rock will lay the smacketh down all over your candy ass! And come In Your House, and this is nothing against you Austin ‘cause The Rock doesn’t have a problem with you, but it will be The Rocks time. [B]Austin:[/B] Well, the thing is son, I can guarantee that Owen Hart will not be walking out of Washington DC with the WWF Title. The only problem for you is, I can guarantee you won’t be either… [I]ENOUGH IS ENOUGH… AND IT’S TIME FOR A CHANGE![/I] The WWF Champion walks down to the ring apron, mic in hand. [B]Owen:[/B] Sorry to interrupt guys, but I couldn’t take all this talk of asses. “Candy ass” this, “can of whoop ass” that, it’s a little disgusting between two guys. Especially when you consider that the only two asses around here are the two jackasses in the ring who think they have a chance of taking my title away from me. Because, lets face it, your egos are all the advantage I need. Both of your desires to be champion will be enough to keep me on top, which is exactly where I belong. Now, Rocky, if you wouldn’t mind vacating the ring, I have a bit of gloating to offer Austin about Survivor Series and I’ll see you in the ring later. Rock doesn’t look impressed, but eventually gives in and starts to exit the ring. However, before he can, Owen shoves Austin in to him, causing The Rock to fall to the floor below. Obviously incensed, Austin grabs Owen who drops to his knees and starts pleading to Austin not to hurt him. This gives The Rock the time to get back in the ring, and thinking it was Austin who attacked him, spins him around to nail him with the Rock Bottom! The crowd don’t like it, but The Rock just looks down on Austin, until he turns around where he is met with a belt to the face from Owen! The champion just laughs to himself as he outsmarted the Great One and stands triumphantly above them, his title held high above his head. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Bagwell vs “Ninth Wonder Of The World” Chyna[/SIZE][/B] Unsurprisingly, the fans are well and truly behind Chyna in her battle against the sleazy, irritating and currently de-pushed Bagwell. The Buff One doesn’t seem to know how to react to having to fight a woman as Chyna dominates the early proceedings, but after a while he takes no hesitation in not only brutally knocking her to the mat but also rubbing it in her face, at one point literally. That said, Chyna is an incredible specimen and begins to gain an advantage, which leads to Bagwell going for a desperation win and clinging on to the ropes for dear life for leverage. [B]Winner: Bagwell in 4:58[/B][/CENTER] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Braveheart” Dougie Williams is backstage, pacing to and fro when he is joined by Goldust. [B]Dougie:[/B] What caanae do for yae? [B]Goldust:[/B] You could do whatever you wanted for me, Dougie boy. [B]Dougie:[/B] Dannae yoo be coming in heare wit all that stuff laddie or I’ll show yoo the Glasgow Smile, okee? [B]Goldust:[/B] … sss… mmmm… is that ssssso? [B]Dougie: [/B]Cut tha’ crap, boy an’ listen oop. Try to shoo those bonnie lads face ta face today, aye? They spit in our faces with their disrespect, aye? [B]Goldust: [/B]I wouldn’t mind it if they… sss… spat in my face… [B]Dougie:[/B] What? [B]Goldust:[/B] Oh nothing, nothing. It’s just a dominance thing, I like it with the… never mind… just the rough… it doesn’t matter. [B]Dougie:[/B] I think you bettae be gooin’. [B]Goldust:[/B] Okay, then I guess I’ll see you out there… sss… partner. Goldust leaves as Dougie looks on confused, until Goldust starts shouting down the corridor. [B]Goldust: [/B]THEY MAY TAKE OUR VIRGINITY… BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM! [b]Heenan:[/b] God only knows how long it will take me to get over that... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bagwell is backstage, sweating profusely, drinking champagne from the bottom as he celebrates his win, when he is joined by Vince McMahon. [B]Bagwell: [/B]Did you see that, Vinnie, did you see that? That was the WWF MVP proving why I am so damn invaluable! [B]Vince:[/B] Yeah, I’m not so impressed. As you cheated to win the match it didn’t really prove anything, so I’m booking a rematch for Rest in Peace. He walks away, with Bagwell looking shocked, before walking back in to shot. [B] Vince:[/B] And oh, if you don’t win, YYYOOOOUU’RRRREEEE FFFIIIIIIIRRRREEEEEDDDD! Have a good day. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Shane is backstage when he is joined by his sister, Stephanie. [B]Shane: [/B]What do you want, Steph? [B]Steph:[/B] I’m sorry Shane, but this isn’t you. You are ruining people’s lives and you don’t need to do it. Please change back to the Shane McMahon I love, my big brother who wouldn’t hurt a soul and stop tearing this company apart. [B]Shane:[/B] What, did you not lecture me enough earlier? This is getting a little tiresome, Steph. You haven’t been through what I’ve been through. You think watching us on TV from Dad’s mansion makes you qualified to understand how to run a company of this magnitude? The truth is you are a spoilt child and your idealism means jack around here. Now excuse me, I’ve got a company to sort out. Shane storms out of the room as Stephanie looks on saddened, before leaving too, seemingly with a new sense of purpose in her eyes. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]“Human Wrecking Machine” Tazz & Hayashi w/Zukaya vs Goldust & WWF Light-Heavyweight Champion “Braveheart” Dougie Williams[/B][/SIZE] Goldust is the last man in to the ring after introductions but is assaulted before he has even removed his robes! Tazz starts trying to brutalise the robed man, only for the real Goldust to climb out from under the ring and cheap shot him from behind! Despite Goldust’s outsmarting of Tazz, this one remains very even with some incredibly talented workers in the ring, and the stiff, technical, hard hitting nature when Dougie Williams and Tazz are in the ring is something few thought they would ever get to see, but even so after several minutes of intense action Goldust manages to distract Tazz for long enough to allow Dougie to get him in the Crucifix Pin for the win! [B]Winners: Dougie Williams & Goldust in 6:38[/B][/CENTER] Tazz is obviously shocked but wastes no time after the bell has rung to wipe out both Dougie and Goldust with vicious clotheslines. Zukaya climb in to the ring to help the beatdown but Tazz becomes almost possessive of Goldust, not letting anyone take shots at him but himself. Finally, Tazz locks Goldust in the Tazzmission and chokes the life from him as Zukaya hold up Dougie to allow Tajiri to spray him with the dreaded mist! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mankind is backstage when the legendary Terry Funk walks over. [B]Terry:[/B] Hello, Mick. [B]Mankind:[/B] Hey, Terry, how’s it going? [B]Funk:[/B] I dunno, old boy, I’ve been thinking, ya know? What happened to you? [B]Mankind:[/B] I don’t understand? [B]Funk[/B]: I finally thought I saw it again, ya know? [B]Mankind:[/B] I don’t, Funker? [B]Funk:[/B] After that sonofabitch Rocky beat me up a couple of weeks back, you cut that promo on him and I could see it in your eyes, it was like the Mickey I knew in Japan, the one in the death matches, the one in Philly. You were angry, boy, you hated him. And most of all, you enjoyed it. I could see that for all these years you’ve been suppressing your hate, keeping it locked down inside. [B]Mankind: [/B]I can’t deny that I hated The Rock for what he did to you but, hey, he kicked my ass at Capital Carnage and life goes on. [B]Funk:[/B] But you didn’t move on, you teamed with him at the very next event. You went from being the old Mickey that I know and love to a sock waving, cheap pop getting sports entertainer. [B]Mankind: [/B]What’s wrong with that? [B]Funk: [/B]Nothing… but that ‘aint you, boy. Don’t deny who you are. I saw the passion in your eyes when you lost it at The Rock. I saw it as you kicked his ass the way only Mickey Foley can. Don’t deny who you really are: if you have something to say then by God you sonofabitch say it! That is what hardcore wrestlin’ is all about, ya know? It’s what we’ve fought so hard for. We covered in scars, we ‘aint ever gonna win no beauty pageants but we did what we thought was right to get our voices heard. Don’t let that go, old boy. That ‘aint the real Mick Foley, brother. The Funker gently pats Mankind on the arm and walks off. Mankind watches him go, before finally speaking quietly and with a croak in his voice. [B]Mankind:[/B] Maybe I like waving a sock in the air… ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A video is then played from the hospital in which Ken Shamrock is being held after surgery. There are several interviews with doctors and surgeons who claim that he made the injuring worse by carrying on with his match but he seems to be a fighter so it’s not the end of his career as first feared, but he will be out for a little while. Finally, it cuts to Shamrock who is lying in a bed with his arm and shoulder heavily bandaged. [B]Shamrock:[/B] I’m not a quitter. I wouldn’t have stopped that match if it had ended my career. Finlay could barely take me and I didn’t have use of one of my arms. I will come back stronger than ever, everyone will see that and I will gain revenge for what has happened. And when I come back people will see why I am considered so damn dangerous. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]The Future: Sean Morgan vs Al Snow w/Head[/B][/SIZE] He may have only just debuted but Morgan already has quite a bit of heat from the crowd. Al Snow is of course carrying a lot of fan support but Morgan is young, fresh and eager to make his mark in the company and knocks Snow around like a rag doll. With that said, Snow begins to mount a comeback and goes for Head but is cut off by an unknown, somewhat strange looking man who runs along the apron to clothesline him. This gives Morgan the time to get to his feet and no nail him with a FuturePlex for the three! [B]Winner: The Future: Sean Morgan in 5:50[/B][/CENTER] After the match, Morgan casually rolls Snow from the ring with his boot and grabs a microphone. [B]Morgan: [/B]Haha, did you see that? Did everybody… SEE… THAT?! I know I can talk but you’d talk the talk if you could walk the walk like me, people. I have already proven why I am the hottest property in the WWF and as such I am hear by entering myself in to the WWF Championship match at Rest in Peace! That’s right; it will be Owen Hart versus Steve Austin versus The Rock versus Sean Morgan! And I promi… Before Morgan can continue, [B]TOMMY DREAMER [/B]runs down to the ring and starts wearing Morgan out with a kendo stick! Morgan takes a few hits before finally rolling from the ring and running down the aisle way until he collapses to the metal and looks back in shock! The Future is a wanted man and he’s wanted by the Innovator Of Violence! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chavo Guerrero Jr is walking backstage with his boys from the Vato Loco’s, including Psicosis who is several feet behind the others, when Vince McMahon walks over. [B]Vince: [/B]That was impressive last week, Chavo, you really showed Psicosis who is boss. [B]Chavo:[/B] Thanks, Mr McMahon, I thoug… [B]Vince:[/B] Of course, as you complained to me about him walking out on you, and as you demanded revenge, it would be somewhat hypocritical of me to not question you walking out on him. [B]Chavo:[/B] You see… [B]Vince:[/B] Which is why I have decided that you shall be put in to a punishment match yourself against the man you tried to dodge last week… The Undertaker! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]The Undertaker’s In Your House Moments Number Three[/B] One of the most intense and violent feuds in WWF history happened throughout 1996 as The Undertaker was confronted by the recently debuted Mankind. After months of battling, the faced of in the first ever Buried Alive match at In Your House 11: Buried Alive. The match has since been copied on a couple of occasions but it all started with this vile and diabolical match in October 1996 in which The Deadman picked up the win and showed just how evil he can be. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Triple Threat Tag Team Match to determine the Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Titles[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="5"]The Brood w/Gangrel vs Acolytes vs Hardy Boyz[/SIZE][/B] Whilst admittedly somewhat clustery, all three teams gave it their all knowing what a huge opportunity this was. The Acolytes used their power to dominate and The Brood used their ability to stay in it, but it was the Hardyz who the fans were behind, cheering on their every move. After Mike Chidoa was accidentily hit by a Clothesline we saw the introduction of Tim White as Jeff Hardy nailed Faarooq with a Swanton Bomb and Devon Covell planted Bradshaw with a DDT. Chioda woke up in time to count Covell as White counted in time for Jeff! [B]Winners: Draw between Hardy Boyz & The Brood in 8:02[/B][/CENTER] Jeff Hardy and Devon Covell both have their hands raised in victory, but realising what has happened they begin to square up to each other, soon to be joined by their partners Daniels and Matt. However, this staredown didn’t last long as The Acolytes got to their feet and tore through both teams on the blindside, stiffly knocking them from pillar to post. Eventually, Faarooq nearly killed Jeff with a botched Dominator as Bradshaw nearly snapped Daniels neck with a Clothesline From Hell as Shane McMahon walks down. [B]Shane:[/B] As there were no real winners in that match I have been left with no alternative. The number one contenders to the Tag Team titles are… The Acolytes! Well done boys, you have proven to me in that beatdown that you are the mean to go to rest In Peace! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The New Corporate Outlaws are backstage talking. [B]Gunn:[/B] Can you believe that crap last week? [B]Dogg:[/B] I sure as hell can’t. [B]Gunn:[/B] Nobody makes a fool of Billy Gunn [I]Several members of the crowd are heard to laugh[/I] [B]Dogg:[/B] It’s time we made a stand. It’s time we did something to shake this shiznit up, Dogg-ee style-a. [B]Gunn:[/B] It’s time to teach them a lesson… once… and for all. [B]Dogg:[/B] Their ass better call an ambulance. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Ivory w/Marc Mero vs Sable[/SIZE][/B] It’s been a while since we had any diva action on Raw, but is it possible that a Women’s Division could be soon to take off? Of course, Ivory is virtually wrestling herself in this one, but Sable knows enough to get a good crowd reaction and have a solid match. She goes for the SableBomb but Mero manages to grab her leg for long enough to allow Ivory to nail the blonde beauty with the Poison Ivory. [B]Winner: Ivory in 4:20[/B][/CENTER] However, rather than letting this be, Mero slides in the ring and holds Sable up so Ivory can take shots at Sable’s beautiful face, slapping her over and over again until [B]LANCE STORM[/B] sprints to the ring from the back to a great crowd reaction. He and Mero exchange blows until Mero finally gives in and exits the ring along with Ivory. Sable looks up to see Storm has saved her, but as he picks her up from the mat they awkwardly bump in to each other. Both seem embarrassed until Storm walks over to the ropes and holds them open for Sable, remaining the perfect gentleman. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]JR:[/B] Well folks earlier in the week I had a chance to sit down with the Phenom for the scariest ten minutes of my life. Here’s what he had to say. [B]JR: [/B]I’m sitting here with The Undertaker. Now, ‘Taker, I hope you’ll excuse my bluntness but I wish to get right to the point. How can you justify what you did to your baby brother, Kane? [B]Taker:[/B] Sometimes, in the passage of time, men have been forced to do things they didn’t agree with because it was for the greater good. You think God wants to punish sinners the way he does? Do you think an executioner enjoys killing people? Each man has to do what it is best for them and best for those around him. You know what, Ross, you wanna know why I burned Kane? It was because I didn’t do the job properly when I burnt down the Funeral Home when we were kids. [B]JR:[/B] Are you saying it was you who started the fire that disfigured Kane? [B]Taker:[/B] Yes, it was. I did it then because Kane isn’t cut out for this world and he has proven that over the last few months. Kane made the biggest mistake a monster can make when he tried to become a human. I am not a human, I am a monster who knows that I have to do what is best for this company, and for that I deserve respect. Mankind showed me no respect for costing me the Survivor Series Match. D-Generation X showed me no respect over the last few months. Anyone can talk a good fight, but I can fight a good fight. Each of those men will pay for their actions. I am the Lord of Darkness, I am the conscience of the WWF and I will hold everybody accountable for their actions. Everybody will pay the ultimate price one day. They are going to In Your House: Rest In Peace and they will be in the ring with The Phenom. They better give their body to God because their soul belongs to me. The days of allowing people to rest in peace are over, now I will make people burn in hell for their sins against The Deadman. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]“Chavito Heat” Chavo Guerrero Jr w/Vato Loco’s vs “The Phenom” The Undertaker[/SIZE][/B] Chavo shocks the world has he dominates The Unde… Only kidding. The Loco’s are too afraid to go anywhere near the ring as ‘Taker tosses a fear-stricken Chavo from one side of the ring to the other. He tries to put up a fight at times but he is mauled. [B]Winner: The Undertaker in 1:55[/B][/CENTER] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Stephanie McMahon is walking backstage and enters her fathers office. [B]Vince: [/B]Steph, is everything okay? [B]Steph:[/B] I don’t know, Daddy, I hate what’s going on around here. [B]Vince: [/B]I know, I hate it too. [B]Steph: [/B]But you have the power to stop it. Please, Daddy, bring a stop to all this. [B]Vince: [/B]Steph, sweetheart, I’m so sorry. I know it is threatening to get out of control but at the moment The Alliance are in control. Owen is still the champion, the likes of Austin and DX and The Rock aren’t and that’s what matters. I don’t like how we got here but we are still in control. [B]Steph:[/B] But what about Kane? What about Jerry Lawler? What about Headba… [B]Vince:[/B] Steph, please, stop. I really don’t like this but I don’t have a choice. All that matters is this company’s survival, and that’s only possible if The Alliance are on top- and we are. I’m sorry, I wish there was something I could do. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The crowd pops tremendously as the camera cuts backstage to Stone Cold Steve Austin walking backstage. However, the cheers quickly turn to boos as he is jumped from behind by most of The Alliance, leaving him battered on the floor. [B]JR:[/B] What the hell? What was the meaning of this? [B]Heenan: [/B]Who cares, Ross? That hamenegger thinks he can get away with everything he’s pulled? [B]JR:[/B] Why do I get the feeling Shane McMahon was behind this? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]“New American Dream” Jeff Jarrett w/New Corporate Outlaws vs Mankind w/Triple H & Shawn Michaels[/SIZE][/B] Jeff Jarrett really is getting a decent rub out of this whole Alliance thing, regardless of whether he’s a full time member or not (who knows if he is? I for one don’t and I’m writing it!) but Mankind really has broken out this year. This one is about as brawly as you would expect, but the brawl really picks up when Outlaws try to interfere and are cut off by DX, sparking a Double DQ! [B]Winner: Draw due to Double DQ after 6:40[/B][/CENTER] All 6 men throw fists like there’s no tomorrow, each trying to gain any sort of upper hand they can when suddenly the lights go out! The crowd pop for the bong, but soon turn to booing as the evil Undertaker walks down to the ring. DX immediately try to attack him but ‘Taker cuts them off, sending each of them flying with his soupbones. Say what you want about how evil he is, his new attitude is getting results. After knocking them around for a bit, and with the Outlaws standing to the side and letting the Deadman do his thing, he grabs a chair and prepares to unleash hell… when [B]X-PAC[/B] makes his debut by jumping over the barrier and spinning kicks the chair back in his face! The Outlaws try to attack but X-Pac is feeling it and manages to keep them at bay as Mankind and DX join in the attack. Eventually, with the Outlaws on the outside, Michaels Sweet Chin Music’s The Undertaker so he slumps in the corner, allowing X-Pac to back up and nail the Bronco Buster! The crowds cheers are deafening as DX quickly vacate the ring having gained the upper hand and apparently added another member! The Undertaker sits up and begins to lose control at the attack at the hands of the former WCW star, but the Outlaws manage to restrain him… just. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Kevin Kelly:[/B] I’m backstage with the WWF Tag Team Champions Edge & Christian. Guys, I was hoping for your thoughts on your challengers at Rest in Peace, The Acolytes? [B]Christian:[/B] Those gearboxes? Really? [B]Edge:[/B] What, do they think that just because they’re big and like to hit people we should be scared of them? They work in a wrestling company, everybody hits everybody! [B]Christian:[/B] Haha yeah, what total chumpstains. Before the verbal attack can continue, The Acolytes come out and start beating the champions down, only for the Hardy Boyz to come in for the save swinging steel chairs! E&C are down, as are the Acolytes, but the Hardyz have shown old rivalries mean nothing when it comes to kicking The Alliance’s ass! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"]Current Card for In Your House: Rest in Peace[/SIZE][/B] [I]Card subject to change[/I] [B]Handicap Match[/B] The New Corporate Outlaws, Jeff Jarrett & The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, Triple H & Mankind [B]World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles[/B] Acolytes vs Edge & Christian © [B]World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title[/B] “Fighting Irishman” Finlay © vs “Whole Dam Show” Rob Van Dam [I]Just Announced…[/I] [B]Street Fight[/B] Tazz vs Goldust [I]And of course…[/I] [B]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship[/B] “King Of Harts” Owen Hart © vs The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Non-Title Match[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"]World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Champion “King Of Harts” Owen Hart vs “The Great One” The Rock[/SIZE][/B] The Rock clearly wanted this ahead of In Your House, but he may well have been against the best in the world in Owen Hart tonight. For the most part, The Alliance stayed out of the way and, due to the assault earlier, so did Stone Cold Steve Austin. This truly was a battle between two of the top talents in wrestling today. The Rock is bang on it tonight and the fans know it, but after an initial flurry of offense Owen starts to control, methodically wearing down his opponent ahead of Rest In Peace. With the fans completely willing him on, The Rock starts to fight back in to it, only for The Alliance to storm the ring. The Rock tries to deal with them, but it’s only when the glass shatters and Austin makes himself known that the scores seem to be evened. Rocky & Austin fight off The Alliance, but a wayward clothesline from the People’s Champion knocks Austin to the outside! The Rock then nails Billy Gunn with a Rock Bottom and turns his attention to Owen, ready to roll him up for a pin, only Owen to roll through, using one hand to grab the tights and another the second rope for leverage… ONE… TWO… THREE! [B]Winner: Owen Hart in 17:02[/B][/CENTER] The Rock cannot believe he was screwed by the Champion, who celebrates in the ring, seemingly unaware that Rocky is watching him. The Rock crouches down and waits…. Waits… until Owen turns around into a Rock Bottom! The crowd start screaming yet again as The Rock goes for the People’s Elbow, but he’s cut off by a Lou Thesz Press from Stone Cold Steve Austin! Austin then stands up and waits for a Stunner, but is attacked from behind by The Alliance who have stormed the ring! The Rock and Steve Austin are both beaten down viciously by the entire Alliance, including Vince and Shane, until Stephanie McMahon walks out with a microphone. [B]Shane:[/B] Oh for God’s sake, Steph, what now? [B]Steph: [/B]You obviously won’t listen to me, guys, so I’ve asked someone else to turn up as a voice of reason. Linda McMahon walks through the curtain and she and Stephanie defiantly walk to the ring. [B]Linda: [/B]Vince, I see it in your eyes. You don’t agree with what is going on here. And Shane, I’m sure this isn’t how I raised you. Please, the both of you, I beg please stop doing this. You are tearing this company apart. It doesn’t have to be this way. Shane walks over to Linda slowly, motioning for the microphone, but as she hands it to him he shoves her to the mat as the entire Alliance look on in shock as both Bobby Heenan and Jim Ross leap to their feet from the announce desk. [B]Shane:[/B] I’m a little sick of all this now. Mom, you are gonna have to STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS. I WILL NOT WARN YOU AGAIN. Suddenly, Shane turns to Stephanie and intimidating walks over to her. Vince is clearly disturbed by it all and motions to walk over, but Owen Hart stands in front of him and holds him back. [B]Shane:[/B] I warned you, Steph. I told you to stay out of my business, and yet you went ahead and try to get involved again. You clearly can’t understand why things are different here than in the world you live in, so I have no option but to teach it to you… ‘TAKER! With Stephanie literally shaking in her boots, The Undertaker walks over to her and menacingly looms over her, before grabbing her and turning her upside down, ready for a Tombstone. [SIZE="3"][I]BREAK IT DOWN![/I][/SIZE] The crowd pop as Triple H, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, X-Pac and Mankind all run to the ring, but they are all attacked before they even get to their feet after sliding in. They are beat down quite viciously until Finlay grabs a steel chair and wears them all out with it, leaving them crumpled on the mat. The Undertaker once again grabs Steph and turns her upside down as the camera switches to Vince McMahon stood behind Owen Hart, looking between his sons crazed face and his wife crying hysterically until he grabs the microphone by his feet. [B]Vince: [/B]Shane, please! Please, I know you are frustrated and you want to make a difference but not Stephanie, not my baby girl, please! [B]Shane: [/B]Shut up, Dad, I told you not to get weak. [B]Vince:[/B] Shane, stop it! [B]Shane:[/B] Why, what are you going to do about it? Vince looks across the ring, filled with Alliance members, and knowing he can’t take them all on by himself lets his head drop saddened… but suddenly runs across the ring and spears Shane to the mat! The crowd pop insanely as Vince lays in to his son with stiff right hands, only for The Alliance to drag him off and start beating on him like a pack of wild dogs until he is a crumpled heap on the floor. [B]Shane: [/B]Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad… What have you done? I told you there is no room for weakness and you have shown it, so at the last PPV of the year, the last ever In Your House event: Rest In Peace, it will be me… versus you… with the winner having 100% ownership of the WWF… and the loser being forced to leave forever. (He turns to The Undertaker who now has Steph by the hair) ‘Taker, you have a new target… Merry Christmas, Dad. The Undertaker picks the owner up from the mat, turns him upside down and nails him with a devastating Tombstone Piledriver. [B]JR:[/B] I can’t… I mean… Shane just… The Undert… I… Mr McMahaon has… we’re gonna need some help out here… ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]QUICK RESULTS[/B] Rob Van Dam & Shawn Michaels def Finlay & Billy Gunn Bagwell def Chyna Goldust & Dougie Williams def Tazz & Hayashi The Future: Sean Morgan def Al Snow Brood & Hardy Boyz both declared winners over Acolytes Ivory def Sable The Undertaker def Chavo Guerrero Jr Jeff Jarrett & Triple H fought to a Double DQ Owen Hart def The Rock

Ahhhhhhh. This right here is the good ****. It's like slipping on an old pair of slippers and sitting down to watch a vicar of dibley christmas special. It gives me a warm tingley feeling deep down in my pit to sit here and read a brand new episode of WWF Raw is War. Life is good... That was a great show to kick start the revival Keef. It really was like the take that reunion! This show was truly your 'patience,' a show that reminds everybody why they loved you in the first place whilst showing newcomers just how awesome you really are. Glad to have you back sonny jim

So, so glad this is back mate. I can't believe we've had to wait so long for Shane's next move, but my god it was a good one. I seriously don't know who will win that one aswell. I could see Vince being forced out of the company. rest in Peace is already shaping up brilliantly and then its RUMBLE time! I'm calling The Rock. Owen to keep the title until Mania, then Rock beats him for his crowning moment. Cannot wait.

I'll be honest, I haven't really followed this diary in the past, but that show was pretty damn good. Some day i'll actually get round to reading the thing from the start (could be a while) but I enjoyed the show and will be certainly be reading from now on. Promise :). Good stuff.

[QUOTE=BoomKing;753548]Ahhhhhhh. This right here is the good ****. It's like slipping on an old pair of slippers and sitting down to watch a vicar of dibley christmas special. It gives me a warm tingley feeling deep down in my pit to sit here and read a brand new episode of WWF Raw is War. Life is good... That was a great show to kick start the revival Keef. It really was like the take that reunion! This show was truly your 'patience,' a show that reminds everybody why they loved you in the first place whilst showing newcomers just how awesome you really are. Glad to have you back sonny jim[/QUOTE] Heh, as a massive Take That fan (sue me!) I take this as a huge compliment! Thanks very much mate, really glad you enjoyed it. [QUOTE=totti;753616]So, so glad this is back mate. I can't believe we've had to wait so long for Shane's next move, but my god it was a good one. I seriously don't know who will win that one aswell. I could see Vince being forced out of the company. rest in Peace is already shaping up brilliantly and then its RUMBLE time! I'm calling The Rock. Owen to keep the title until Mania, then Rock beats him for his crowning moment. Cannot wait.[/QUOTE] Yeah, it's annoying I had to leave it so long as the whole Shane and Vince thing was based on suspense and I just left it hanging for ages so everyone probably forgot about it! Glad you liked it though. And interesting shout on The Rock, we'll have to see what happens with that... [QUOTE=jw_forever;753621]I'll be honest, I haven't really followed this diary in the past, but that show was pretty damn good. Some day i'll actually get round to reading the thing from the start (could be a while) but I enjoyed the show and will be certainly be reading from now on. Promise :). Good stuff.[/QUOTE] Glad you liked it and good to have you on board. That's the one thing that worries me about this diary coming back, it must be tough for people who haven't read it to keep up with what has gone on before as things are a little different to in real life, but as long as you are enjoying the shows that is the important thing [QUOTE=darthsiddus2;753823]so glad to have this back keefy! great show as always![/QUOTE] Helly buddy, good to see you back here. Really glad that you liked it! Thanks to everyone that has read and especially to the guys who left feedback, means a lot that you still care about this old girl :p And so, on to the next show... [CENTER] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RAW-4.png[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]PREDICTIONS[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"] Owen Hart, Finlay, Jeff Jarrett & Acolytes vs. Edge & Christian, Rob Van Dam, Triple H & Stone Cold Steve Austin X-Pac vs. The Undertaker Road Dogg vs. Shawn Michaels [b]Number One Contenders Match for the Hardcore Title[/b] Sabu vs. Al Snow Tajiri vs. Dougie Williams Christopher Daniels vs. Jeff Hardy [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hooray for Billy Gunn not beating HBK. Now have Shawn kick Van Dam... you know you want to. Despite being a huge Rock and Austin mark, I have to say Owen outshone them both promo-wise, even before the attack shenanigans. I know you're just writing good promos for him but ...eh... it feels like he's developing, if that makes any sense. And I'm dying for you to change Rock to his "IF YA SMELL!" music rather than the "Do you smell what The Rock is cooking?". It has so much more... impact. I predict that change to come the night after Mania when he enters Raw as the new champ. Boo to Bagwell. Chyna to win and Bagwell to get canned. Goldust is just so skin-crawlingly brilliant. I may have to let you know about the direction he was taken in by someone I did a joint diary with once. It'd probably work even better with this version of Goldie. Awesome Foley segment. Excited about where you take him. Shamrock. Hmm. Not sure if I'm excited about his return or not; he hasn't been missed but could add something when he gets back is probably the best way to explain it. Feed Dreamer to Morgan. I know the old school ECW fans will probably die a little inside to see Dreamer get rolled over by the rookie but he doesn't offer much to the WWF at this point. Ohoho, screwy ending to the tag team match. I hate Shane :p Cannot wait for Kane's return. He's got to come back as the same awesome monster masked Kane that he started out as. It's almost like a reset button has been pressed and you can re-do his career. Maybe he'll get the belt for more than a day. X-Pac. Deafening cheers. Yep, we're definitely not in Kansas any more :p Ooo that little sonova... grr. Really pulling for Vince, Shane is just such a little prick. Undertaker is so conflicted. He's all about being the conscience, take-no-prisoners almighty force... that acts like Shane's little lapdog. Hope he snaps and turns on Shane after one order too many. As the guy fighting for what's apparently right for WWF, maybe he'll side with Vince over Shane. Gah, I can hope. [B]Owen Hart, Finlay, Jeff Jarrett & Acolytes[/B] vs. Edge & Christian, Rob Van Dam, Triple H & Stone Cold Steve Austin - RVD and Triple H are going to have issues, the Acolytes are going to end up brawling with E&C, and Owen Hart finds a way to screw Austin over. X-Pac vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] - I know Pac just debuted but come on now, Taker just threw Kane into an inferno and tombstoned the chairman. Road Dogg vs. [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] - I feel this might go the other way, from the previous shows NAO talk but I just can't do it. Number One Contenders Match for the Hardcore Title [B]Sabu[/B] vs. Al Snow - Snow just got beaten by The Future, so makes sense for Sabu to beat him too. Tajiri vs. [B]Dougie Williams[/B] - Dougie keeps his strong form going with a convincing victory over a potential challenger. Christopher Daniels vs. [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] - Could go either way. But I prefer Jeff...

Owen Hart, Finlay, Jeff Jarrett & Acolytes vs. [B]Edge & Christian, Rob Van Dam, Triple H & Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] X-Pac vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] Road Dogg vs. [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] Number One Contenders Match for the Hardcore Title [B]Sabu[/B] vs. Al Snow Tajiri vs. [B]Dougie Williams[/B] Christopher Daniels vs. [B]Jeff Hardy[/B]

PREDICTIONS Owen Hart, Finlay, Jeff Jarrett & Acolytes vs. E[B]dge & Christian, Rob Van Dam, Triple H & Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] X-Pac vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] Road Dogg vs. [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] Number One Contenders Match for the Hardcore Title [B]Sabu[/B] vs. Al Snow - I hope Head gets invovled..! [B]Tajiri[/B] vs. Dougie Williams Christopher Daniels vs. [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] Mate, you have no idea how happy I am to see you back doing your thannnng. You are the prince of diaries in my estimation.

Owen Hart, Finlay, Jeff Jarrett & Acolytes vs. [B]Edge & Christian, Rob Van Dam, Triple H & Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] [I]I really wouldn't put an Owen sneak victory off the table in this one, but i'll go with the faces. Another possibility would be some RVD/Triple H tension.[/I] X-Pac vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] [I]Undertaker is on a roll after ridding of his brother and things are only going to get better for him, until Kane returns that is...[/I] Road Dogg vs. [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] [I]I just can't see Roaddog beating Michaels, although I like that your trying to push The Outlaws more here. Kinda like WWE are doing with Legacy.[/I] Number One Contenders Match for the Hardcore Title [B]Sabu[/B] vs. Al Snow [I]Good defence for Sabu as he stays on the rise. Always been one my favourite hardcore wrestlers, Sabu.[/I] Tajiri vs.[B] Dougie Williams[/B] [I]I'm enjoying Dougie's character. His little segent with Goldust was great.[/I] Christopher Daniels vs. [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] [I]Early singles push for Jeff maybe?[/I]

[I]This one is dedicated to one of my favourite ever segments in wrestling. Okay, I ripped it off in here, but it was just so funny and so entertaining. I’m sure you’ll see which one I mean.[/I] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RAW-4.png[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Monday 14th December 1998[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]LIVE from Cleveland, Ohio[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The show opens with a video of the close of last week’s show where Vince McMahon was planted with a Tombstone Piledriver at the hands of The Undertaker and under the orders of his own son, Shane McMahon. [CENTER][/CENTER] [I]BREAK IT DOWN![/I] The show opens with the DX unit now made up of Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Rob Van Dam and X-Pac. They high five the fans on the way down to the ring before doing the signature crotch chop pyrotechnic stunt and Triple H grabs a microphone. [B]Triple H: [/B]You know, thing’s were starting to look a bit bad for old D-Generation X. The Outlaws turned their back on us, me and Shawn couldn’t stop bickering about who should be champion, me and Rob were put in to a hellacious match together, everything went against us. The Alliance knows that we can take them down, that we can destroy them and they have taken to trying to take us down. They want a war? Well they’ve got one. But me and Shawn? We couldn’t do it alone. Even with rob it’s a big ask. We needed to build an army. And when you build an army you look to your blood. You look to your family. You look… to the Clique! Take it away, bud. [B]X-Pac:[/B] You know what? I got sick of watching all this crap on Raw every week from my house and feeling so helpless. While I was in Atlanta kissing anybodies ass I could get near to just get a damn match I was watching my boys needing my help over here. I want to restore the pride of D-Generation X. But before we carry on to talk about The Alliance, I’ve got a personal note to add to a “good friend” of mine down south. So here goes… Hey… Eric Bischoff! The crowd suddenly breaks in to incredible boo’s just at the mans name. [B]X-Pac:[/B] Yeah, Bischoff, I’m talking to you. You wanna treat me like a joke? You wanna take my livelihood and spit on it like I don’t matter? You wanna cut my pay when I had a broken God damn neck? You’re scum, man, you’re total scum. And I tell you this- this reunion ‘aint what it should be, because there should be two other guys here. That’s right, Bischoff, Nash and Hall want to be here too but you don’t have the guts to let them out of their contract because you know Billionaire Ted is gonna fire your ass the second the ratings drop by another point! And if you ever grow the balls, if you wanna face me like a man, if you ever get sick of being beaten in the ratings, I’ll beat your ass in a parking lot anywhere in the country, man. [I]NO CHANCE![/I] Shane McMahon comes out on to the entranceway with a microphone. [B]Shane: [/B]Ah, X-Pac. How good to see you a part of the WWF again after so long, some people have really missed you. Not me, but that’s not really the issue. I will get back to you in a moment X-Pac, but firstly I wanna turn to your buddies Hunter and Shawn. Now, guys, as I’m sure you remember that my father, many moons ago, offered you the opportunity of a title shot for the first one to turn on the other. Now my father is really off on his opinions lately but that was a stroke of genius. I want you to know that when I beat my father and take full control of the WWF that offer will stand. The first one of you to brutalise the other, to turn your back on them forever and send DX into disarray I will personally reward you with a shot at the WWF Title at the time of your choosing. So, say you were to attack your partner at the match on Sunday; you could cash the title in that night after the Triple Threat Match. Or for the title at Wrestlemania. Shawn, I know you love the spotlight, and Hunter; I know you think you are devoid of it, so that just has to appeal. And all you have to do is take the other one out whenever you want. Oh, I’ve got it, Hunter you’ll love this one… Shawn goes to the main event of Wrestlemania where he is defending the belt. Take him out then and then pin him in your title match straight after the match! You have to love that one, surely? [B]JR:[/B] Why is Shane doing this, why can’t we have a fair fight just once rather than all this blackmailing? [B]Shane:[/B] But anyway, I mentioned your match at Rest In Peace, which brings me nicely back on to you, X-Pac. The WWF is the place that you earn your shots and earn your right to be there. That’s why I am adding you to the handicap match just as you wanted, therefore making it an 8 man tag team match! But of course, it wouldn’t be fair to put you in without a warm up match, so therefore tonight you can go one on one with… The Undertaker! And oh, X-Pac… welcome to hell. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Hardcore Match For The Number One Contendership Of The Hardcore Title[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Sabu.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/AlSnow1998.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]“Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal” Sabu vs Al Snow w/Head[/SIZE][/B] This one does exactly what it says on the tin. While the Hardcore Title hasn’t taken off as first anticipated, it really makes a nice change of pace to have these fun hardcore bouts on the cards. Obviously both men go full out at each other, pummelling each other as there’s no tomorrow, but the finish disappointingly comes when the strange looking guy interferes, clocking Sabu over the head with a road sign. [B]Winner: Al Snow in 6:57[/B][/CENTER] As quickly as he entered, the strange person exits through the crowd, leaving Al Snow confused in the ring. However, that shock soon wears off as [B]SEAN MORGAN[/B] slides in the ring and nails him in the back with a Steel Chair. Morgan then picks him up, placing the chair behind him on the mat and FuturePlex’s him right on top. The Future then gets a microphone. [B]Morgan: [/B]This one is for Tommy Dreamer… what the hell, man? What the hell? Was there any need for you to be quite so violent last week? Why would you want to ruin this face with your kendo stick? What did it prove? Now, even though I am completely anti-hardcore, because, lets face it, who wouldn’t prefer straight up athleticism and skill to any idiot waving a kendo stick about, I still want to make a request. You will face Al Snow at Rest In Peace defending your title, but I want to be included. I want you to make it a Triple Threat Match so I can punish you for what you did my taking away the thing you hold most dearly. You will have a new Hardcore Champion, courtesy of… The Fut… Before Morgan can finish Tommy Dreamer slides in the ring and snaps a kendo stick right over The Future’s head, before grabbing a microphone. [B]Dreamer: [/B]Consider that the hardcore way of saying “yes”. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tazz is in his locker room when a whole host of huge security personnel enter his dressing room, followed by Goldust at the back who is dressed with a backwards cap, bling jewellery and a hoodie. Tazz tries to go for him but security hold him back. [B]Goldust:[/B] Yo, yo, yo, Tazz, it’s your boy Goldy-D coming straight in from da streets, ya feel me? [B]Tazz:[/B] What the hell? [B]Goldust:[/B] Because I really hope you… ssss…. Feel me. [B]Tazz: [/B]You better get out of my locker room before I make you just another victim, boy. [B]Goldust: [/B]Nah, homes, chillax. I’m just here rapping a beat with you ahead of our Street Fight at Rest In Peace letting you know that I’m down with the streets, dawg. Bro, I’m [i]from[/i] the streets! And, dawg, I’m gonna be… sssss…. Ready for yo ass when we get it on. But I tell you this, when it’s all done, bro, I’ll let you… ssssss… bust more than a cap in my ass. Tazz once again tries to break through the security as they struggle to hold him back. Goldust however doesn’t move, until he rubs his hands up his body right in front of Tazz before letting out a sharp bite. Goldust then calmly walks out of his locker room. [B]Tazz: [/B]I’ll get you, you son of a bitch, I’m gonna get you! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Shane McMahon is backstage on the phone when he is joined by his sister Stephanie. He makes excuses on the phone and hangs up. [B]Shane:[/B] What can I do for you, Steph? [B]Steph:[/B] Shane, please. I know I’m not your favourite person right now and I know neither is Dad, but please don’t do this. You’ll tear our family apart. You and Daddy obviously have a lot of issues to work out but lets do it in the privacy of our home and talk them over like a family. [B]Shane:[/B] You really think that’s for the best? [B]Steph[/B]: Yes, Shane, I really do. [B]Shane:[/B] You know what? It is such a shame I couldn’t give a crap about your opinions. I mean seriously, Steph? You are the golden child of the family, I get that, but that won’t affect my thoughts on what is right and what is wrong with this company. You will always be Daddy’s Little Girl so you will be fine, but I’m going to have to work to keep this company afloat because when Dad finally has the decency to keel over and die it won’t be you left to run this company, it will be me. [B]Steph:[/B] How can you do this, Shane? This isn’t you, I know it’s not. This isn’t my big brother. [B]Shane:[/B] Actually, this is me. The big brother you knew when we were kids has finally grown up and become the man this company deserves. Vince is getting weak, he won’t make the decisions that need to be made but I will. You can’t agree with them because you haven’t been out here on the front line like I have. And the only way I can do it is by ridding this company of Vincent Kennedy McMahon once and for all. Stephanie looks deep in to Shane’s eyes, trying the cute sad panda face, but with Shane not even flinching it gradually turns to anger and she slaps her brother around the face, before storming out of the room. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ChristopherDaniels2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JeffHardy-1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]Christopher Daniels w/Gangrel & Devon Storm vs Jeff Hardy w/Matt Hardy[/B][/SIZE] These two obviously put on a great, fast paced match, and despite the several month experience advantage Jeff seems like the underdog against such a vicious competitor. Jeff fights him off for a while despite Daniels domination, and eventually gets a chance to win when Matt sneaks in the ring behind the referees back and nails Daniels with a DDT. Instead of pinning him, however, Jeff goes up to the top rope for a Swanton Bomb, but misses, allowing Daniels to nail the Last Rites for the win, leaving Matt annoyed that his little brothers naivety and inexperience cost him the match. [B]Winner: Christopher Daniels in 7:47[/B][/CENTER] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Shane McMahon is in his office when Bagwell walks in. [B]Shane:[/B] What is it, Bagwell? [B]Bagwell:[/B] Mr Mack, something has to be done! Your dad put me in a match with Chyna for Rest In Peace, I mean, what’s up with that? [B]Shane:[/B] I don’t care; can’t you tell I have more on my plate right now? [B]Bagwell: [/B]What, you don’t care about the WWF MVP? Surely you would know better than anyone that Vince McMahon is out of control. Can’t you just cancel the match or something? [B]Shane:[/B] No I can’t. [B]Bagwell: [/B]At least let me add a stipulation: if I win, Chyna has to go on a date with me. How does that sound? [B]Shane:[/B] Whatever, Bagwell, can’t you tell I’m busy? [B]Bagwell:[/B] But something needs to be done about your dad. [B]Shane:[/B] You know what? You’re right. Something does have to be done about him and I can’t wait until this Sunday to teach him it. Tonight my father will be in a match against… you, Bagwell! [B]Bagwell: [/B]Alright, that’s what I’m talking about. And I promise you this, Shane-O, I will rip him apart for what he’s done to this company. [B]Shane:[/B] I’m sure you will, but promise me this. Leave the scraps for me for Sunday. I want to destroy my father live on pay-per-view and finally own the entire company. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The camera cuts backstage to a limousine pulling up. It stops and finally Mr McMahon comes out the back to a great cheer from the crowd. [B]Kevin Kelly:[/B] Mr McMahon, Mr McMahon, can I have a word please? [B]Vince:[/B] Of course. [B]Kelly: [/B]How do you feel about your son putting himself in a match against you at In Your House this Sunday? [B]Vince:[/B] What kind of a question is that? I hate it, of course I hate it. But no-one lays a hand on my daughter. No-one tries to destroy my company. Shane may think he has what it takes to run this company but he’s wrong. So tonight is business as usual. I will continue to run this company as it should be run because I know that in 6 days time I’m going to kick Shane’s ass from heaven, all the way straight to hell! And to prove it’s business as usual, Shane’s decision regarding the tag team titles was the wrong call last week. The Acolytes clearly lost the match, so while I can’t take them out, I’m going to add both The Brood and the Hardy Boyz to the match to make it a Fatal Fourway Elimination Tag Team Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles! Now if you’ll please, I have a job to do. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Tajiri.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/DougWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Tajiri w/Zukaya vs “Braveheart” Dougie Williams w/Taka Michinoku[/SIZE][/B] While this essentially boils down to a warm up match for the Champion, he still goes all out for both the fans and to make a statement to Hayashi. Tajiri is steadily getting over with the fans due to his unique offence but Dougie stretched him from one side of the ring to the other, before finally putting him away with the Chaos Theory. [B]Winner: Dougie Williams in 7:49[/B][/CENTER] The bell rings but Zukaya sense their opportunity. They jump on the apron on each side of the ring, leaving Dougie trapped. Thankfully, with Taka on the outside to watch his back, as soon as they enter the ring Taka is able to join in the fight to help Dougie, but they are still low on numbers. Eventually Scotty Too Hotty and Mike Quackenbush slide in the ring as well as they all brawl in the centre of the ring! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Jeff Jarrett, Terri Runnells & Dusty Rhodes are backstage talking about how great it is to be part of a three man team now when the Acolytes walk in. [B]Dogg:[/B] Sup boys? [B]Faarooq:[/B] You wanna know what’s up? You just added another member to the Outlaws and we don’t like it. [B]Dusty:[/B] Well, if you weeeel, Faarooq, it’th not your plathe to care, buddy. If ma man, da New American Dreeeem wanths to be a part of the New Corporate Outlawth then thath hith perogative, you know? Take it, Jay. [B]Jarrett:[/B] Dusty’s right. You seem to be forgetting who has all the stroke around here, slapnuts. If I wanna be in the Outlaws, you can’t do a damn thing about it. [B]Dusty:[/B] Yeah! [B]Jarrett:[/B] Thanks, Dee. [B]Bradshaw:[/B] You know what, you guys can do whatever the hell you want and go straight to hell doing it for all I care, but remember that there is no way you are ever getting in the Alliance. [B]Jarrett: [/B]We’ll see, slapnut… we’ll see. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Stephanie McMahon is in an office with her father. He sits on the table calmly as she paces up and down, clearly distressed. [B]Steph:[/B] Dad, I’m so grateful for what you did, I really am, but you can’t let this happen. You stood up for me and you saved me from Shane and The Undertaker and I will never forget that, I have never been so proud to be your daughter in all my life, but you can’t face Shane at Rest In Peace. It will tear this family apart. Shane can’t see that but I know you can, please don’t do. This match can’t happen, Dad. Vince slowly stands up from the desk, walks over to Steph and puts his hands gently on her arms, seemingly to reassure her. [B]Vince:[/B] Steph… this match can happen… and it will. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JesseJames1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Road Dogg w/Billy Gunn, Jeff Jarrett, Dusty Rhodes & Terri Runnells vs Shawn Michaels w/Triple H, Rob Van Dam & X-Pac[/SIZE][/B] The fans in the arena go wild for the sight of Shawn Michaels who truly is an icon in the business. He’s been going flat out every night for a decade with the WWF and seems as though he is becoming the WWF’s Ric Flair. Once again tonight he brings his A game (as if he has any others) as he takes on his former partner in crime. Road Dogg is hella over with the fans and controls much of the match, but you can’t touch HBK when he’s on it and even though there is a brawl on the outside between the Outlaws and DX Michaels puts the Dogg to sleep with the Sweet Chin Music. [B]Winner: Shawn Michaels in 8:04[/B][/CENTER] Michaels begins to celebrate when the lights go out and once again we hear the BONG! The Undertaker gradually makes his way to the ring as the Outlaws and DX battle out, until he finally steps in the ring and starts to pummel the degenerates. His team members for Sunday want to get involved but he won’t let them as he tries to beat on them all until MANKIND runs down with a steel chair and clocks it across his head! This gives DX a chance to gain the upper hand as they all grab chairs and lay the Outlaws out too! Eventually, D-Generation X scurry out of the ring and down the ramp, hi-fiving each other as they go. [B]JR: [/B]Did you see that? DX just showed they aren’t against a bit of gang warfare themselves! [B]Heenan:[/B] They’re cheats, Ross, common cheats! What ever happened to playing by the rules? [B]JR:[/B] Oh please… ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN?[/I] The crowd erupts at the sound of The Great One’s entrance music as he walks down to the ring, raising the People’s Eyebrow as he goes, before grabbing a microphone. [B]Rock:[/B] FINALLY… THE ROCK… HAS COME BACK… TO CLEVELAND! The Rock is out here tonight for one reason and one reason only. This Sunday The Rock will walk in to Washington DC as The People’s Champion and walk out of Washington DC as the WWF Champion. Everybody can see it. The people can see it. Shane McMahon can see it. Owen Hart can see it. Headbanger Mosh can see it. Funaki can see it. Hell, even Stone Cold Steve Austin can see it. And the truth of it is, when the dust has settle… [I]*GLASS SHATTERS*[/I] The crowd goes wild as Steve Austin once again interrupts The Rock’s promo and grabs a microphone. [B]Austin: [/B]You think you’re gonna win the title, huh? You think you’re gonna win the gold? Uh-uh, that ‘aint happening. You see, Rocky, I respect you, you’re a great talent and you might be champion one day, but it won’t be this Sunday. It won’t be at rest In Peace because the title is coming back with old Stone Cold and that’s all I gotta say about that. [B]Rock: [/B]Actually, Steve Austin, The Rock is glad that you came out here tonight because The Rock wanted to talk to you. Last week The Rock Rock Bottomed you because he thought you attacked him. You would have done the same, but it caused a little friction. Then after his match you attacked The Rock from behind. Okay, maybe it was revenge, The Rock doesn’t care, but we’ve gotta get this sorted. [B]Austin:[/B] What did you have in mind? [B]Rock:[/B] Well, to ease the tension, how about The Rock sing you a little song, how does that sound? [B]Austin: [/B]It couldn’t hurt. [B]Rock:[/B] Okay… right… okay you’re from Texas right? You like that country music? Here’s one for you then… [I]You gotta know when to hold them, Know when to fold them, Know when to walk away Know when to run. You never count your money, When you’re sitting at the table, There’ll be time enough to count them, When the dealing’s done.[/I] The crowd cheers. [B]Rock: [/B]So does that make you feel better? [B]Austin:[/B] I feel like crap. [I]The crowd laughs[/I]. [B]Austin:[/B] Okay, you wanna make an effort, you want to ease the tension ahead of the match at rest In Peace, fine. How about Stone Cold Steve Austin sing a song for The Rock? [I]The crowd explodes.[/I] [B]Austin:[/B] Okay. Right, okay yeah I’ve know, I’m gonna sing you one that my Dad used to sing to me when I was a boy and I hope it will help to ease the tension between us. That good? Okay… [I]Delta dawn, what’s that flower you got on? Could it be a faded rose from days gone by And did I hear you say, he was was meetin’ you here today? To take you to his mansion in the sky[/I] The crowd doesn’t know whether to laugh, cheer or both. [B]Austin:[/B] How does that make you feel? [I]The Rock shakes his hand from side to side[/I] [B]Austin: [/B]What’s that, you’re a little funny? [B]Rock:[/B] Okay, fine, The Rock has it. The Rock singing to you didn’t ease the tension. You singing to The Rock didn’t ease the tension. So how about this… you and The Rock sing a song… together. [I]The crowd cheers[/I] [B]Rock:[/B] Do you want to hear Rock & Stone Cold sing? The crowd cheers again [B]Austin:[/B] No that won’t do it, if you want to see The Rock and Stone Cold sing a duet, gimmie a hell yeah! [B]Crowd: [/B]Hell yeah! [B]Austin:[/B] You got your answer. [B]Rock: [/B]Any song you want. [B]Austin:[/B] Okay, you mentioned country music earlier; I’ll catch this one about midway through. Anyone who’s anyone knows who Jimmy Buffet is, it goes a little like this (Austin begins to sing again) [I]I blew out my flip flop Stepped on a pop top Cut my heel had to cruise on back home But there’s booze in the blender And soon it will render The frozen concoction that helps me hang on[/I] The Rock walks over as Stone Cold holds the microphone up, and they begin to sing together [I]Wastin’ away again in Margaritaville Searchin’ for my lost shaker of salt[/I] Austin grabs the microphone to himself. [I]Some people say there’s a ROCKY to blame, but I know...[/I] Rock grabs it for himself. [I]It’s all Stone Cold’s fault![/I] The crowd goes absolutely wild, until… [I]ENOUGH… IS ENOUGH… AND IT’S TIME FOR A CHANGE![/I] The crowd soon turn their cheers to boos as Owen walks down to the ring with the WWF Title. [B]Owen:[/B] You two are pathetic! I mean, good God! That was embarrassing. I feel embarrassed; the fans feel embarrassed, God only knows how embarrassed you two are. Of course, I would offer condolences, but I hate you both, so I’m just going to embarrass you even more by proving that not only am I better in the ring than both of you, which I proved by beating you both in the last couple of weeks, I’m also a better singer and a better entertainer than you both! Okay, let’s do this… [I]O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command. With glowing hearts we see thee…[/I] As Owen begins to get really in to the Canadian National Anthem he is cut off by The Rock who nails him with a Rock Bottom! The crowd cheers hugely as Rock turns to Austin and signals for him to use the Stunner! Austin drags Owen to his feet and nails him with a Stone Cold Stunner as the fans go absolutely wild! But that’s not enough, Austin starts signalling for The Rock to do a People’s Elbow! The Rock nods and stands over Owen, takes off his shirt, bounces off one rope, into a… Stone Cold Stunner! Austin nailed the Stunner! With both men down Austin grabs the WWF Title and salutes with it on top of the turnbuckle. [B]JR: [/B]I can’t believe what we just saw! There was singing; there were national anthems, country music and a couple of Stunners! I don’t bah God believe my eyes! [B]Heenan: [/B]I can’t believe my ears. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/VinceMcMahon1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/BuffBagwell.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Bagwell vs Vince McMahon w/Stephanie McMahon[/SIZE][/B] Vince is obviously not ready for this match, a fact only further highlighted by the fact that he comes to the ring in his business shirt, trousers and leather shoes. Even though Bagwell had no time to prepare a least he had wrestling attire with him. Predictably, even though Vince did get a few punches and at one point a bodyslam, Bagwell maintained control, even taking time to taunt Stephanie on the outside. With the end seemingly in sight from the Buff one he lifted Vince up, but as Stephanie got on the ring apron to distract the referee CHYNA slid into the ring, low blowed him and DDT’d him to the mat! Vince draped an arm across as the referee made the count one, two, three! Vince did it! [B]Winner: Vince McMahon in 4:04[/B][/CENTER] Chyna leaves back down the ramp, laughing at Vince as she goes, only for Finlay to run down and clothesline her from behind! The rest of The Alliance then follow Finlay down and start laying in to Vince McMahon, each taking turns to punch him as a screaming and crying Stephanie McMahon has to watch it all from the outside. Eventually Faarooq lifts him up and plants him with a sickening Dominator, leaving The Alliance standing over the fallen Vince McMahon. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lance Storm is backstage when Sable walks over. [B]Sable:[/B] Hey, Lance. [B]Storm:[/B] Hi Sable. [B]Sable:[/B] Look, I just wanted to say thank you for last week. Marc really seems hell bent on getting revenge of me and I don’t know who that skank Ivory think she is getting involved but I’m still grateful for you helping. [B]Storm: [/B]Anytime, Sable. Besides, this Sunday it’s gonna be me and you versus the two of them, so we’re gonna have to take them down together. [B]Sable:[/B] And I’m going to take great pleasure in giving them both the SableBomb. See you around, Lance. [B]Storm:[/B] Erm, Sable, before you go…. I was meaning to ask you… Suddenly, [B]MARC MERO & IVORY[/B] come out of nowhere and start attacking them, beating them down to the mat. They high five when both Storm and Sable are down and walk away, happy at the destruction they have caused. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TheUndertaker1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/X-Pac1998.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]The Undertaker vs X-Pac w/Triple H[/SIZE][/B] Welcome back to the WWF, Sean Waltman! Predictably, The Phenom dominates a lot of the match, but the fans seem so pleased to have the 123 Kid back that they really get behind, which allows X-Pac to always stay in the match. The Undertaker hits him with everything he’s got, causing X-Pac to fly from one side of the ring to the other, until finally deciding he is ready to put him away with a Tombstone. No! X-Pac slipped out the back and nailed him with a Spinning Heel Kick! He goes for the cover…. But Undertaker kicks out! X-Pac tries to quicken the pace as the crowd are completely behind him, until his kicks knock ‘Taker into the corner… Bronco Buster! The crowd go wild for the Bronco Buster, but Undertaker sits right up and plants him with a vicious right hook. Eventually, Triple H gets fed up and slides in to the ring, causing Undertaker to go after him and knock him to the outside with a right hook! The referee goes to the outside to check on Hunter as RVD and Shawn Michaels jump over the barrier and in to the ring! HBK throws a chair at The Undertaker but he catches it…. Dam Daminator from RVD! The Phenom staggers around the ring… Sweet Chin Music! The Undertaker’s groggily down to one knee but X-Pac walks over… X-Factor! The Deadman is down as the referee gets back in the ring while X-Pac hooks the leg… ONE… TWO… THREE! [B]Winner: X-Pac in 9:02[/B][/CENTER] D-Generation X exit the ring and start back up the ramp celebrating, only to see The Undertaker sit up in the ring, get to his feet and point them, before making the slit throat gesture. [B]JR: [/B]Way to go, X-Pac! DX have just shown the Deadman that they are against a little bit of gang warfare themselves! [B]Heenan:[/B] Cheats! They’re nothing but common cheats, Ross! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Edge & Christian are backstage with Michael Cole. [B]Cole:[/B] Edge, Christian, earlier tonight you found out you would be defending the Tag Team Titles against the Acolytes, Brood AND the Hardy Boyz at Armageddon, but I have to ask; how are you going to be able to 100% after last weeks attack? [B]Edge:[/B] What, you thought they hurt us? You thought Chumpstain Faarooq and Gearbox Bradshaw did anything to us? [B]Cole:[/B] But you were holding your ribs afterwards? [B]Christian:[/B] We weren’t holding our ribs because they were hurt, I was holding them because I was laughing because of how little they hurt us. [B]Edge:[/B] And if they think… The Hardy Boyz walk over. [B]Matt:[/B] I think you owe us a “thank you”. [B]Christian:[/B] For what? Making our fashion sense look totally cool by dressing so badly yourselves? [B]Edge:[/B] Or for trying to put fear in to every other team by adding that “z” at the end of your name? [B]Christian: [/B]Good one, Edge-zzzzzzzz. [B]Edge:[/B] Thanks, Christian-zzzzzzz. [B]Matt: [/B]If it weren’t for us the Acolytes would have kicked your ass last week and you wouldn’t have been able to defend your titles. The only reason we saved you was because we want to prove we’re the best team in the company through merit, not because you’re too hurt. [B]Christian:[/B] Well, you won’t get a thanks from us. [B]Edge:[/B] And you just know that, as the most fightingest tag team ever in WWF history, we are gonna totally retain the titles at Rest In Peace. [B]Jeff:[/B] I wouldn’t be so sure. [B]Edge:[/B] Really? We know we can beat the Acolytes, we know we can beat Gangrel’s reekazoids, and we know we can beat you because, as you proved earlier, Jeff, you can’t resist the high adrenaline stuff. You’ll put a cheer from the crowd over the win and that’s why we’ll stay champions. [B]Matt:[/B] We’ll see… ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mankind is backstage when Terry Funk walks over. [B]Funk: [/B]Hey, Mick. [B]Mankind: [/B]Terry. [B]Funk: [/B]Look buddy, I’m sorry about last week. I shouldn’t have said there was anything wrong with what you are doing, I just thought after being eliminated first for team DX at Survivor Series after it looking like you had brought back that crazy sumbitch, I dunno. I’m sorry, I was out of line. [B]Mankind: [/B]You’re damn right you were out of line. I love what I do. I spent years eating peanut butter sandwiches and sleeping in the back of my car just trying to survive in this industry. I did every crazy thing a wrestler can do and where did it get me? A one way trip to the hospital. [B]Funk:[/B] I know, but… [B]Mankind:[/B] I’m not done. I’ve adapted my style. I’m successful. I like the man I am now. Before I was angry, I was violent, I was a horrible human being and I hated myself for it. But now? I’ve got kids, Terry, I’ve got a family. I can’t hate the way I used to. I love my life and I’m proud to be where I am. I look in my children’s eyes and I’m proud to be who I am, that being Mankind, the professional wrestler for the WWF. Nothing you can say can take that away from me. [B]Funk:[/B] There’s nothing wrong with adapting your style. [B]Mankind:[/B] No there damn well isn’t. I have a family to support, so if waving a sock in the air is the way to do that then I will and I’m gonna damn well enjoy myself along the way. I’d sooner be cheered for pulling a sock out of my pants my 20,000 people than nearly killing myself every night in front of 50. But despite all of that, I still am who I am and you were out of line to question my integrity. I’ve faced ‘Taker in Hell in a Cell, The Rock in I Quit, Hunter in a Street Fight, I’ve done it all and I’m still at the top. I might not be the man you want me to be, Terry, but you’ll see this Sunday that I can still go and I am no less a worthy competitor in this company than I was in those old bingo halls. I will make Undertaker rest in peace and you will be forced to take back everything you said about me. And I’ll do it with my damn sock in tow. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]The Undertaker’s In Your House Moments Number Two[/B] In Your Hose 6: Rage in the Cage on 18th February 1996 saw a huge Cage Match between Bret Hart and Diesel over the World Wrestling Federation Title. While the match was of course a great one, the moment everyone remembers is The Undertaker grabbing Diesel from through the ring and dragging him under in a cloud of smoke! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/IYH2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eight Man Tag Team Match[/B] New Corporate Outlaws & The Undertaker vs Triple H, Mankind, X-Pac & Shawn Michaels [B]Intercontinental Title[/B] Finlay © vs Rob Van Dam [I]One with a newly added stipulation![/I] [B]Lumberjack Match for the WWF Light-Heavyweight Title[/B] Hayashi vs Dougie Williams © [B]Hardcore Title[/B] The Future: Sean Morgan vs Al Snow vs Tommy Dreamer © [B]Intergender Tag Match[/B] Ivory & Marc Mero vs Sable & Lance Storm [B]Fatal Fourway Match for the Tag Team Titles[/B] Acolytes vs The Brood vs Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian © [B]If Chyna Wins, Bagwell Is Fired. If Bagwell Wins, Chyna Goes On A Date With Him[/B] Bagwell vs Chyna [B]Street Fight[/B] Tazz vs Goldust [B]Match for 100% Ownership of the WWF[/B] Shane McMahon vs Vince McMahon [I]And Of Course…[/I] [B]Triple Threat Match for the WWF Heavyweight Championship[/B] Owen Hart vs The Rock vs Steve Austin ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]JR:[/B] Up next is the main event which will have huge implications for Rest In Peace in 6 days time. [B]Heenan: [/B]Yeah, it’s just a shame The Rock isn’t in the match so he can’t get his butt kicked by Owen too. [I]DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN’?[/I] The crowd erupts as The Great One walks down to the ring, eyebrow and all, and sits down at the announcer’s desk. [B]JR:[/B] Well, I’m not entirely sure wh… [B]Rock:[/B] Know your role and SHUT… your mouth! The Great One is down here to lend a few thoughts on the two pieces of trailer park trash who are gonna be a part of this match and will be losing to the Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment history at Rest In Peace. [B]Heenan:[/B] And what an incredible honour it is to have you here. [B]JR:[/B] Oh, please. [CENTER] [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/Keefowen.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/KeefFit.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JeffJarrett1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RonSimmons.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Bradshaw.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/SteveAustin-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RobVanDam-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TripleH1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/Edgechamp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/christianchamp.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Owen Hart, Finlay, Jeff Jarrett, Bradshaw & Faarooq vs Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam, Triple H, Edge & Christian[/SIZE][/B] It’s no real surprise to hear who the fans are behind and it’s a testament to the faces as to how popular they are considering at the start of the year none had been world champions, most were nowhere near the main event and over half weren’t even with the company! The cohesive unit of The Alliance means they dominated long periods of the match against the likes of Edge, Christian & RVD who were somewhat on big match experience. However, towards the conclusion of the match Owen cheapshotted Rocky at the announcers table causing the match to break down. With the referee unable to maintain control The Rock slid in the ring and nailed Owen with a Rock Bottom, only to turn in to a Stunner from Stone Cold Steve Austin! Austin trash talks the Great One but doesn’t see THE UNDERTAKER slide in the ring and turns around in to a huge Chokeslam from the Deadman! This allows Owen to crawl across the ring and drape an arm over Austin for the one, two, three! [B]Winners: Owen Hart, Finlay, Jeff Jarrett, Bradshaw & Faarooq in 12:22[/B][/CENTER] The crowd are obviously furious at Owen stealing another one as The Alliance help him to his feet and decide to rub salt in he wound as the Outlaws come down too to help with the beatdown. After a few minutes of domination they stop and raise their arms in unison having destroyed the top babyfaces in the industry. Is there no stopping The Alliance? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]QUICK RESULTS[/B] Al Snow def Sabu to become the number one contender to the WWF Hardcore Title Christopher Daniels def Jeff Hardy Dougie Williams def Tajiri Shawn Michaels def Road Dogg Vince McMahon def Bagwell X-Pac def The Undertaker Owen Hart, Finlay, Jeff Jarrett, Bradshaw & Faarooq def Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam, Triple H, Edge & Christian

[QUOTE=jw_forever;757808]Enjoyed the show, but I must say that the Goldust/Tazz segment was both disturbing and hilarious at the same time. Glad that I have finally started to read this. Better late than never.:)[/QUOTE] Haha, thank buddy. Glad you enjoyed it. The whole Tazz - Goldust thing has been ridiculous throughout, so I'm glad that you liked it. Out of interest, does anyone have any feedback on how to make this better? I only ask as I didn't exactly get swamped with predictions, but got voted to 9th in the Must Read list. So I'm not sure whether people are liking it, not liking it, or used to but not any more. I realise it's tough for people to get in to a diary that is so far in (a year game time, over 2 years real time) so is that putting people off and is there anything I could do to help with it?

Never mind making it better, you should concentrate on making it worse and giving somebody else a chance at being the best real world writer on the boards. I for one was unable to make predictions for your last show, sometimes things get in the way, it doesn't mean I don't love you man! The last show was an absolute riot. I think everybody loves 'The Rock Show', and your Owen Hart twist made total sense and made me even more excited for the three way. The Terry Funk/Mick Foley interactions are great, the whole McMahon storyline is a brilliant read...I just know there are more twists and turns down that road...but you know how highly I rate this thread. Everybody else swamp him with praise before he goes on hiatus again!

Without a doubt this diary is perfect as it is. I really don't think it can get any better purely because your show writing-up method allows the reader to really believe in what is going on. The method for writing up shows is the important part of any diary and you've easily nailed it from day one with this one. When reading your shows/ppvs I really feel like i'm actually watching it on TV rather than reading it online, and I don't get that with other diaries on here. I also like the fact that this diary has been a long-term one, if anything I don't think it makes people less likely to read it, I actually think it becomes more likely that more people would get really stuck in with it over time. The characters mean more when the story is longer and detailed as yours is, and because your writing is so good it just makes the whole diary more stronger and stable as a long-term, well-written and highly entertaining diary. I also think a lot of the reasons why you and a lot of others on here don't get a lot of predictions for shows and so on on a consistant basis is because a lot of readers on this board just like to read and stay in the background. I'm usually one of those that tends to stick in the background, and have done right from the start with this diary. However, I will be dropping some predictions for the ppv - which I can't wait for! In regards to your last show write-up I just wanted to say that the storylines between Tazz/Goldust and Shane/Vince is so good. Also the Austin/Rock stuff towards the end of the show was great. As I said a few pages back I really am looking forward to how you deal with the Royal Rumble, and then on to Wrestlemania. The Rock, in my opinion, is set for a big 1999 in this diary and with you writing it i'm sure it will be top notch!!!

Archived