World Wrestling Federation: From Montreal To Attitude

I enjoy your shows and actually nice to see one that is so deep and lasted so long (instead of ones that run a couple months and disappear / change to something new). I hope my Mid-South legacy will last a year and beyond. sometimes it seems that getting a lot of predictions (or a few) is simply timing. (or for me, sometimes I type them up, preview and forget to actually submit. silly rookie mistakes, lol) Keep up the good work. Inspirational!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=keefmoon;757825]Haha, thank buddy. Glad you enjoyed it. The whole Tazz - Goldust thing has been ridiculous throughout, so I'm glad that you liked it. Out of interest, does anyone have any feedback on how to make this better? I only ask as I didn't exactly get swamped with predictions, but got voted to 9th in the Must Read list. So I'm not sure whether people are liking it, not liking it, or used to but not any more. I realise it's tough for people to get in to a diary that is so far in (a year game time, over 2 years real time) so is that putting people off and is there anything I could do to help with it?[/QUOTE] I am digging it now, and was always digging it way back when too. I know you and I have had many similar discussions on PM over the years, mate. To me, it's a real art form to have such a long standing diary continuing, even after a hiatus, to perform as well as yours does. Personally, I look at each of your shows, and there's never really one where I can tip what's going to happen. Most times I laugh, all the time I crave more, you strike the right balance completely in answering enough questions but asking more questions to build towards the ultimate sequential conclusion of your stories in a very logical storyline-arc. It's a real skill, and to me, along with the intense characterisations of your entire roster, is why I toss and turn over my tips because I'm never sure who's going to win. Favourite moment of the last show [QUOTE]I’ll let you… ssssss… bust more than a cap in my ass.[/QUOTE] Heh, I don't know if it's entirely intentional although knowing the character of Goldust I suspect it was, but the double whammy meaning in that was wicked. As far as I'm concerned, often imitated, never duplicated - simply the best, doesn't get any better than this, whether that's two years ago, now, or ten years in the future. And yes, I still do read your diary and find great story line ideas that frankly, while I imitate, I can never duplicate to the same level of succeed. You're, as my man Jericho says, the paragon of good virtue.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;757826]Great show, Keef. I'm so glad this one came back, as its a great read. Love the Rock-Austin segment - one of my favorites as well. Great work.[/QUOTE] Cheers buddy. That segment with Austin and Rock was gold so I had to include it really! [QUOTE=BoomKing;757833]Never mind making it better, you should concentrate on making it worse and giving somebody else a chance at being the best real world writer on the boards. I for one was unable to make predictions for your last show, sometimes things get in the way, it doesn't mean I don't love you man! The last show was an absolute riot. I think everybody loves 'The Rock Show', and your Owen Hart twist made total sense and made me even more excited for the three way. The Terry Funk/Mick Foley interactions are great, the whole McMahon storyline is a brilliant read...I just know there are more twists and turns down that road...but you know how highly I rate this thread. Everybody else swamp him with praise before he goes on hiatus again![/QUOTE] Haha, knowing me that hiatus could come at any time! Cheers for the feedback, glad you are liking it. I am going somewhere with Foley and Funk, and the McMahon's, and it's great to know you enjoyed the Rock - Austin segment. Thank you! [QUOTE=The Network Guy;758013]Without a doubt this diary is perfect as it is. I really don't think it can get any better purely because your show writing-up method allows the reader to really believe in what is going on. The method for writing up shows is the important part of any diary and you've easily nailed it from day one with this one. When reading your shows/ppvs I really feel like i'm actually watching it on TV rather than reading it online, and I don't get that with other diaries on here. I also like the fact that this diary has been a long-term one, if anything I don't think it makes people less likely to read it, I actually think it becomes more likely that more people would get really stuck in with it over time. The characters mean more when the story is longer and detailed as yours is, and because your writing is so good it just makes the whole diary more stronger and stable as a long-term, well-written and highly entertaining diary. I also think a lot of the reasons why you and a lot of others on here don't get a lot of predictions for shows and so on on a consistant basis is because a lot of readers on this board just like to read and stay in the background. I'm usually one of those that tends to stick in the background, and have done right from the start with this diary. However, I will be dropping some predictions for the ppv - which I can't wait for! In regards to your last show write-up I just wanted to say that the storylines between Tazz/Goldust and Shane/Vince is so good. Also the Austin/Rock stuff towards the end of the show was great. As I said a few pages back I really am looking forward to how you deal with the Royal Rumble, and then on to Wrestlemania. The Rock, in my opinion, is set for a big 1999 in this diary and with you writing it i'm sure it will be top notch!!![/QUOTE] Thanks for your feedback, I really genuinely appreciate it. If people are just staying in the background I can live with that, I was just a little worried people weren't doing that anymore. But if they are then that's cool with me. Thanks for your kind words though, it really does motivate me to keep it going. The first paragraph in particular is what I'm really aiming for, so thank you for the feedback. [QUOTE=olympia;758300]I enjoy your shows and actually nice to see one that is so deep and lasted so long (instead of ones that run a couple months and disappear / change to something new). I hope my Mid-South legacy will last a year and beyond. sometimes it seems that getting a lot of predictions (or a few) is simply timing. (or for me, sometimes I type them up, preview and forget to actually submit. silly rookie mistakes, lol) Keep up the good work. Inspirational![/QUOTE] Wow, thank you. I understand about the predictions and stuff, sometimes life but takes over, doesn't it? But glad to know that you are reading and enjoying it. [QUOTE=tristram;759240]I am digging it now, and was always digging it way back when too. I know you and I have had many similar discussions on PM over the years, mate. To me, it's a real art form to have such a long standing diary continuing, even after a hiatus, to perform as well as yours does. Personally, I look at each of your shows, and there's never really one where I can tip what's going to happen. Most times I laugh, all the time I crave more, you strike the right balance completely in answering enough questions but asking more questions to build towards the ultimate sequential conclusion of your stories in a very logical storyline-arc. It's a real skill, and to me, along with the intense characterisations of your entire roster, is why I toss and turn over my tips because I'm never sure who's going to win. Favourite moment of the last show Heh, I don't know if it's entirely intentional although knowing the character of Goldust I suspect it was, but the double whammy meaning in that was wicked. As far as I'm concerned, often imitated, never duplicated - simply the best, doesn't get any better than this, whether that's two years ago, now, or ten years in the future. And yes, I still do read your diary and find great story line ideas that frankly, while I imitate, I can never duplicate to the same level of succeed. You're, as my man Jericho says, the paragon of good virtue.[/QUOTE] Heah, yeah the Goldust line was intentional. Glad you liked it. And thanks for the high praise buddy. You've said some really amazing things there and I really am grateful, especially as it's from someone who I look up to as an author and get on well with away from diaries. So thank you, mate, I really do appreciate everything you have said. Thanks again to all who have left feedback, predicted and read, I really appreciate it fellas.

[I]Thanks to Slim Jim for the awesome (as always) PPV poster. I think you'll all agree he has outdone himself again this month.[/I] [CENTER][QUOTE][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/IYH2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]The World Wrestling Federation flies in to the MCI Center in the Nation's Capital for the last ever In Your House event![/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship[/B] "King of Harts" Owen Hart (c) vs "The People's Champion" The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin [SIZE="3"][I]Owen Hart has proven to be everything he says he is as he continues to cling on to the WWF Title- but how long will it last? At Rest In Peace he will face off against the two most popular wrestlers in the world, but with the hatred brewing between all three men and only one man able to take the gold, can Owen keep the title, will Austin win back the belt or will The Rock finally win the big one?[/I][/SIZE] [B]Winners Becomes Sole Owner of the World Wrestling Federation[/B] Shane McMahon vs Vince McMahon [SIZE="3"][I]And so, it has come to this... Father vs Son. The further he spirals out of control in his greed for power, the more uncontrollable Shane McMahon has become. All that stands between him and full power of the WWF is his own father, the man who built the World Wrestling Federation in to the global empire it is today.[/I][/SIZE] [B]Eight Man Tag Team Match[/B] The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws vs X-Pac, Mankind, Triple H & Shawn Michaels [SIZE="3"][I]The Alliance vs D-Generation X. The biggest stable war in wrestling history. DX may continue to battle away in a fight many said they can not win, but even with the recent acquisition of X-Pac and with help from Mankind can the degenerates topple the all-powerful force that has dominated the WWF for so many months?[/I][/SIZE] [B]World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Match[/B] "Fighting Irishman" Finlay (c) vs "Whole Dam Show" Rob Van Dam [SIZE="3"][I]One man is undefeated. The other is said to be the future of the company. On the line is one of the most prestigious titles in the world. Rob Van Dam has won many admirers, but it'll take more than fan support to be the man who finally beats the "Fighting Irishman"[/I][/SIZE] [B]Brooklyn Street Fight[/B] "Human Wrecking Machine" Tazz vs Goldust [SIZE="3"][I]It's a feud that has lasted for months. They were tag team partners, once even champions, but the hatred between Tazz and Goldust continues to build. Goldust has been able to use his mind games on Tazz, but will the Brooklyn native finally put the Bizarre One away?[/I][/SIZE] [B]Four Corners Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles[/B] The Acolytes vs The Brood vs Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian (c) [SIZE="3"][I]The tag team scene has never looked so good in the WWF. With Three of the teams having been champions before it looks as though the newcomers have all the work to do, but with tensions flying between all four teams and with no indication on who has the upper hand, one team will have to come out above the others and become the undisputed Tag Team Champions.[/I][/SIZE] [B]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Title[/B] The Future: Sean Morgan vs Al Snow vs "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer (c) [SIZE="3"][I]Sean Morgan may have only just debuted but he's wasted no time in making enemies. Tommy Dreamer and Al Snow have spent much of the last year trying to destroy each other, but neither has come across an athlete like Morgan. Will The Future arrive, or will he be taught some much needed respect?[/I][/SIZE] [B]Intergender Tag Match[/B] Marc Mero & Ivory vs Lance Storm & Sable [SIZE="3"][I]No matter what Sable tries, she can't put her marriage behind her. Constantly tormented by her former flame and his new love interest, Sable has made a career for herself and will be ably supported by one of the hottest up-and-comers in the WWF in the European Champion, but who will come out on top?[/I][/SIZE] [B]Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Title[/B] Hayashi vs "Braveheart" Dougie Williams (c) [SIZE="3"][I]Dougie Williams has made an incredible impact since his debut, winning against Tajiri on pay-per-view and beating the hugely impressive champion on Raw. Zukaya have tried to make the Scotsman’s life hell, but Dougie knows he can rely on the backing of the other Light-Heavyweights who have grown tired of Zukaya's actions.[/I][/SIZE] [B]If Bagwell Wins, He Dates Chyna[/B] Bagwell vs Chyna[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][I]Chyna may be the Ninth Wonder of the World, but Bagwell is only interested in introducing her to his nine inch wonder. Bagwell has been in pursuit of Chyna through thick and thin, but finally has grown tired of her rejections and taken matters in to his own hands. Can Chyna remain a single woman, or will Bagwell finally get his wish?[/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [B]PREDICTIONS[/B] [B]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship[/B] "King of Harts" Owen Hart (c) vs "The People's Champion" The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin [B]Winners Becomes Sole Owner of the World Wrestling Federation[/B] Shane McMahon vs Vince McMahon [B]Eight Man Tag Team Match[/B] The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws vs X-Pac, Mankind, Triple H & Shawn Michaels [B]World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Match[/B] "Fighting Irishman" Finlay (c) vs "Whole Dam Show" Rob Van Dam [B]Brooklyn Street Fight[/B] "Human Wrecking Machine" Tazz vs Goldust [B]Four Corners Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles[/B] The Acolytes vs The Brood vs Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian (c) [B]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Title[/B] The Future: Sean Morgan vs Al Snow vs "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer (c) [B]Intergender Tag Match[/B] Marc Mero & Ivory vs Lance Storm & Sable [B]Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Title[/B] Hayashi vs "Braveheart" Dougie Williams (c) [B]If Bagwell Wins, He Dates Chyna[/B] Bagwell vs Chyna[/CENTER]

[B]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship[/B] [B]"King of Harts" Owen Hart[/B] (c) vs "THe People's Champion" The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin I reckon The Rock could win this one, although I think you'll probably save that one for somewhere down the road, like Mania. I reckon Austin and The Rock will cost themselves the title in this one and the title ends up back with Owen, leading to a possible feud between Austin and The Rock in 1999. [B]Winners Becomes Sole Owner of the World Wrestling Federation[/B] [B]Shane McMahon[/B] vs Vince McMahon I reckon Stephanie shows up at ringside and costs her Daddy the win. Stephanie and Shane takeover! [B]Eight Man Tag Team Match[/B] The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws vs [B]X-Pac, Mankind, Triple H & Shawn Michaels[/B] This is more about who I want to win rather than who I actually think will win. [B]World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Match[/B] "Fighting Irishman" Finlay (c) vs [B]"Whole Dam Show" Rob Van Dam[/B] Mr. Pay-per-view gets the win, hopefully! [B]Brooklyn Street Fight[/B] [B]"Human Wrecking Machine" Tazz[/B] vs Goldust Tazz is going to destroy Goldust plan and simple, lets just hope he washes his hands afterwards. [B]Four Corners Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles[/B] The Acolytes vs The Brood vs [B]Hardy Boyz[/B] vs Edge & Christian (c) Jeff and Matt for the titles [B]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Title[/B] The Future: Sean Morgan vs Al Snow vs[B] "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer (c)[/B] Dreamer for the regain on this one. [B]Intergender Tag Match[/B] [B]Marc Mero & Ivory[/B] vs Lance Storm & Sable Marc Mero and Ivory for the win here, although could go either way. [B]Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Title[/B] Hayashi vs [B]"Braveheart" Dougie Williams (c) [/B] Another regain here, Dougie gets the win. [B]If Bagwell Wins, He Dates Chyna[/B] [B]Bagwell[/B] vs Chyna Purely just because the write up for a date between Bagwell and Chyna may be funny i'll go with the win for Bagwell. Although, Bagwell isn't known for his wins in the real world, i'm sure he'll get one here.

[B][U]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship[/U][/B] [B]"King of Harts" Owen Hart (c)[/B] vs "THe People's Champion" The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin [I]I think The Rock's title win will be saved until Mania as i'm sticking with my earlier scenario of him winning the Rumble. I think a nice long title reign for Owen would do wonders for him and I wouldn't be surprised if it's Rock/Owen main event at Mania. I'd love to see it.[/I] [B][U]Winners Becomes Sole Owner of the World Wrestling Federation[/U][/B] [B]Shane McMahon[/B] vs Vince McMahon [I]I think Shane definitely has the momentum edge here and I agree with TNG's outcome, I can really see a Stephanie turn.[/I] [B][U]Eight Man Tag Team Match[/U][/B] The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws vs [B]X-Pac, Mankind, Triple H & Shawn Michaels[/B] [I]DX keep it together, for now...[/I] [B][U]World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Match[/U][/B] "Fighting Irishman" Finlay (c) vs [B]"Whole Dam Show" Rob Van Dam[/B] [I]RVD is the perfect man to end the streak. This will get him ready to be a major player next year.[/I] [B][U]Brooklyn Street Fight[/U][/B] [B]"Human Wrecking Machine" Tazz[/B] vs Goldust [I]I can't see Goldust frustrating Tazz in a street fight. I think Tazz will seriously injure him here.[/I] [B][U]Four Corners Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles[/U][/B] The Acolytes vs The Brood vs Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian (c) [B][U]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Title[/U][/B] [B]The Future: Sean Morgan[/B] vs Al Snow vs "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer (c) [I]Morgan had been built strong recently so I think that will culminate with a title win.[/I] [B][U]Intergender Tag Match[/U][/B] Marc Mero & Ivory vs [B]Lance Storm & Sable[/B] [I]I think Storm has more to offer, I also like him alot more than Mero.[/I] [B][U]Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Title[/U][/B] Hayashi vs [B]"Braveheart" Dougie Williams (c)[/B] [B][U]If Bagwell Wins, He Dates Chyna[/U][/B] [B]Bagwell[/B] vs Chyna [I]Chyna beat him before so I think Bagwell will gain some pride back here.[/I]

Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship [B]"King of Harts" Owen Hart[/B] (c) vs "THe People's Champion" The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin Winners Becomes Sole Owner of the World Wrestling Federation Shane McMahon vs [B]Vince McMahon[/B] Eight Man Tag Team Match The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws vs [B]X-Pac, Mankind, Triple H & Shawn Michaels[/B] World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Match "Fighting Irishman" Finlay (c) vs [B]"Whole Dam Show" Rob Van Dam[/B] Brooklyn Street Fight [B]"Human Wrecking Machine" Tazz[/B] vs Goldust Four Corners Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles The Acolytes vs The Brood vs Hardy Boyz vs [B]Edge & Christian[/B] (c) Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Title [B]The Future: Sean Morgan[/B] vs Al Snow vs "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer (c) Intergender Tag Match Marc Mero & Ivory vs [B]Lance Storm & Sable[/B] Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Title Hayashi vs [B]"Braveheart" Dougie Williams[/B] (c) If Bagwell Wins, He Dates Chyna [B]Bagwell[/B] vs Chyna

Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship "King of Harts" Owen Hart (c) vs [B]"THe People's Champion" The Rock[/B] vs Stone Cold Steve Austin I am the people, he is my champion, he is The Rock Winners Becomes Sole Owner of the World Wrestling Federation [B]Shane McMahon vs Vince McMahon[/B] I call this one a draw. Steph and Linda interfere and Vince swerves us all and stunners his daughter and wife! Book it! Eight Man Tag Team Match [B]The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws[/B] vs X-Pac, Mankind, Triple H & Shawn Michaels Undertaker will be looking for more than a little revenge in this one World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Match "Fighting Irishman" Finlay (c) vs [B]"Whole Dam Show" Rob Van Dam[/B] Mr PPV would make a great champeen in my h'opinion Brooklyn Street Fight [B]"Human Wrecking Machine" Tazz[/B] vs Goldust I think it's time for the Tazz to get the better of Goldie Four Corners Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles The Acolytes vs The Brood vs Hardy Boyz vs [B]Edge & Christian (c)[/B] E and C totally rock the body that rock the party, whilst the rest reek of heinosity. Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Title The Future: Sean Morgan vs[B] Al Snow[/B] vs "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer (c) I see the friction between Dreamer and Morgan allowing Snow to pick up the victory Intergender Tag Match [B]Marc Mero & Ivory [/B]vs Lance Storm & Sable Maybe Storm takes the fall for Sable? I think we might see some advancement in their relationship here... Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Title Hayashi vs [B]"Braveheart" Dougie Williams (c) [/B] Braveheart has been a great champ for you and I see no reason for him to lose here, especially as I have predicted two other title changes thus far. If Bagwell Wins, He Dates Chyna [B]Bagwell [/B]vs Chyna Well, I know your into punishing Bagwell, and I can't think of any bigger than dating Chyna... Looking forward to this show more than christmas morning or an impromptu Take That concert!

[QUOTE=keefmoon;760661][I]Thanks to Slim Jim for the awesome (as always) PPV poster. I think you'll all agree he has outdone himself again this month.[/I][/QUOTE] And there's more where that came from! [B]PREDICTIONS[/B] Since I've already done the Rumble PPV poster, I'll skip over the Main Event for predictions. [B]Winners Becomes Sole Owner of the World Wrestling Federation[/B] Shane McMahon vs [B]Vince McMahon[/B] [i]- He has to, doesn't he? Still too early to get rid of him, though I suppose there could be more shenanigans later on to reinstate him. Like Shane having money trouble so Vince buys him out, humiliating him in the process; I like that idea actually... or is all one big Alliance swerve and this match is just a front. Still, I'm letting my inner-mark rule my head and picking Vince.[/i] [B]Eight Man Tag Team Match[/B] [B]The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws[/B] vs X-Pac, Mankind, Triple H & Shawn Michaels [i]- Shawn has consecutive wins over NAO, so they need some balancing here plus Taker just lost to friggin' X-PAC! He deserves the win.[/i] [B]World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Match[/B] "Fighting Irishman" Finlay (c) vs [B]"Whole Dam Show" Rob Van Dam[/B] [i]- Never been a HUGE RVD fan, he's good and all, just didn't ever see him at his apparent best... but he'd still be a great choice to go over here and really solidify himself as an important player.[/i] [B]Brooklyn Street Fight[/B] [B]"Human Wrecking Machine" Tazz[/B] vs Goldust [i]- While I love Goldust in this diary, Tazz is going to break him here.[/i] [B]Four Corners Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles[/B] The Acolytes vs The Brood vs [B]Hardy Boyz[/B] vs Edge & Christian (c) [i]- I'm a mark. Sue me :p[/i] [B]Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Title[/B] [B]The Future: Sean Morgan[/B] vs Al Snow vs "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer (c) [i]- He won't earn it but it's a nice way to give The Future a title early on without it really being a massive deal, though he'll obviously spin it that way. Whoever he pins will have been taken out by the other guy first.[/i] [B]Intergender Tag Match[/B] Marc Mero & Ivory vs [B]Lance Storm & Sable[/B] [i]- If I could be serious for a second, I'm just not a Mero fan.[/i] [B]Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Title[/B] Hayashi vs [B]"Braveheart" Dougie Williams (c)[/B] [i]- FREEDOM! Ahem. Williams holding onto the belt for a long while and having an impressive title reign could really elevate the division, rather than bouncing the belt around.[/i] [B]If Bagwell Wins, He Dates Chyna[/B] [B]Bagwell[/B] vs Chyna [i]- As much as I dislike Bagwell [though I'm not sure if that is now more to do with his attitude in TEW games :p], the date segment will be nice comic relief so I have to back it.[/i]

Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship [B]"King of Harts" Owen Hart (c)[/B] vs "THe People's Champion" The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin [I]The Rock's time will definately come, but somehow i see Owen Hart sneaking a win, capitalizing on some argument between Austin and Rocky[/I] Winners Becomes Sole Owner of the World Wrestling Federation [B]Shane McMahon [/B]vs Vince McMahon [I]Shane Wins, possibly to set up Vince coming back with some form of revolutionary stable[/I] Eight Man Tag Team Match [B]The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws [/B]vs X-Pac, Mankind, Triple H & Shawn Michaels [I]A tricky one, but i sense maybe some form of swerve from someone on the D-X side[/I] World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Match "Fighting Irishman" Finlay (c) vs [B]"Whole Dam Show" Rob Van Dam[/B] [I]RVD wins, but i'm not convinced that Finlay won't get himself disqualified and retain.[/I] Brooklyn Street Fight [B]"Human Wrecking Machine" Tazz [/B]vs Goldust [I]Tazz runs on through Goldust, but Goldy holds his own.[/I] Four Corners Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles The Acolytes vs The Brood vs Hardy Boyz vs [B]Edge & Christian (c)[/B] [I]The Edge and Christian express rolls on[/I] Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Title [B]The Future: Sean Morgan [/B]vs Al Snow vs "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer (c) [I]Morgan gets a win, after some dissention between Snow and Dreamer[/I] Intergender Tag Match Marc Mero & Ivory vs [B]Lance Storm & Sable[/B] Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Title Hayashi vs "[B]Braveheart" Dougie Williams (c)[/B] [I]Dougie continues his winning ways, Hayashi's not getting the gold this time[/I] If Bagwell Wins, He Dates Chyna [B]Bagwell [/B]vs Chyna [I]Bagwell wins to continue the storyline[/I]

PREDICTIONS Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship [B]"King of Harts" Owen Hart (c)[/B] vs "The People's Champion" The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin - Hart to lose at the next hhuuuggggeee WWF PPV Winners Becomes Sole Owner of the World Wrestling Federation [B]Shane McMahon [/B]vs Vince McMahon - 'cos it'd shape this sumbi.. I didn't say the bad word, I will say this bad boy instead, cos it will shape this bad boy up very interestingly Eight Man Tag Team Match The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws vs [B]X-Pac, Mankind, Triple H & Shawn Michaels[/B] - lotsa star power here World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Match "Fighting Irishman" Finlay (c) vs [B]"Whole Dam Show" Rob Van Dam[/B] Brooklyn Street Fight [B]"Human Wrecking Machine" Tazz[/B] vs Goldust - Poor fluffdust :( Four Corners Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles The Acolytes vs The Brood vs Hardy Boyz vs [B]Edge & Christian (c)[/B] - Because they make me laugh with the way you write them, and I wanna laugh man! Triple Threat Match for the World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Title The Future: [B]Sean Morgan [/B]vs Al Snow vs "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer (c) - Because he's a project of yours and you've worked him in beautifully Intergender Tag Match Marc Mero & Ivory vs[B] Lance Storm & Sable[/B] - Big time Storm fan Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Title Hayashi vs [B]"Braveheart" Dougie Williams (c)[/B] - Confucius say man with nickname gets win If Bagwell Wins, He Dates Chyna Bagwell vs[B] Chyna [/B] - I've gone Chyna. Because, frankly, I enjoy poon-power as much as the next guy, but... yuck. Why would you want to date him? Bagwell will deliberately throw it and strip Chyna to reveal a pair of chestnuts dangling from the tree.

[CENTER][I][SIZE="4"]The end is here… The vultures hover above, ready to feast on the bodies of those not strong enough to survive the onslaught. Power… Gold… Pride… these battles will have winners but will too have losers. On a night when best efforts count for nothing, where only the great are rewarded, only the select few will rise above the rest. And those who don’t will be forced to rest… in… peace[/SIZE].[/I] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/IYH2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Being broadcast LIVE on 20th December 1998 in front of an audience of 16,066 in the MCI Center in Washington D.C and to millions on pay-per-view, this is In Your House: Rest In Peace[/B]![/CENTER] The show of course opens up with a huge pyrotechnic display which lights up the arena in the capital of the USA until the fireworks settle down and the crowd go wild. The camera pans the crowd holding their signs high above their head until finally settling on the announce team for tonight; Booby “The Brain” Heenan and “Good Ol’ JR” Jim Ross! [B]JR:[/B] Hello everybody and welcome to the 26th and last ever In Your House event: Rest In Peace! I’m “Good Ol’ JR” Jim Ross alongside Bobby “The Brain” Heenan and what a show we have got in store for the fans here tonight in the nations capital! [B]Heenan:[/B] Oh these humanoids are in for a treat all right, JR, they get to see Owen Hart retain his WWF Title, Finlay retain his Intercontinental Title, The Alliance win the 8 Man Tag and of course Shane beating his old man in the battle for supremacy! [B]JR: [/B]With all due respect, I don’t think it’ll be that easy for The Alliance… [B]Heenan:[/B] Are you kidding, Ross? The ham and eggers slated to face them tonight don’t stand a chance! This night will belong to The Alliance and I can’t wait! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/KeefFit.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RobVanDam-1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]“Fighting Irishman” Finlay © vs “Whole Dam Show” Rob Van Dam[/SIZE][/B] The show kicks off with a huge one on one match for the Intercontinental Title that the crowd are clearly completely in to it. Finlay has already become one of the most hated men in the company despite only having been here for a couple of months and Van Dam has an enormous fanbase that are virtually cheering his every move. Finlay dominates after an initial flurry from Van Dam, but with the crowd behind him he gets back in to the match and seems to have it won when he takes Finlay down to the mat and ascends to the top rope. He dives off for the Five Star Frog Splash but Finlay, with title belt in hand, secretly forces it in to his face as he comes down without the referee noticing! Finlay then makes the cover; ONE… TWO… THR… No! Van Dam kicked out! Obviously livid, Finlay freaks out like we’ve never seen before, but composes himself and picks Van Dam up, only to plant him with a Celtic Cross… ONE… TWO… THREE. [B]Winner; and still WWF Intercontinental Champion: Finlay in 15:01[/B][/CENTER] [B]Heenan: [/B]I told you, Ross! Didn’t I tell you?! Finlay did it and The Alliance are off the mark! [B]JR:[/B] Finlay may have picked up the win but by Gawd did Van Dam put up one hell of an effort. You have to believe that is time is gonna come soon. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Shane McMahon is backstage with The Acolytes. [B]Shane:[/B] Boo-yeah! That's what I'm talking about, boys. Finlay from The Alliance, still the Intercontinental Champion, I love it! And boys, tonight you've got a chance to clean up for the Alliance, okay? You can win the Tag Team Titles and then we'll have the Tag, Intercontinental and World Titles. Then we could get Billy after the European, Road Dogg after the Hardcore, I could probably fit quite well in the Light-Heavyweight Division with my athleticism... it's a good time to be in The Alliance, boys! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]If Bagwell Wins, Chyna Has To Date Him[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/BuffBagwell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Chyna-1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Bagwell vs “9th Wonder Of The World” Chyna[/SIZE][/B] You know what, he may be getting buried but boy does Bagwell have heat. The fans are truly behind Chyna as she continues to defy logic by more than keeping up with the guys, but eventually Bagwell reverses a Pedigree attempt in to a Small Package (how ironic) and grabs hold of the rope for leverage! [B]Winner: Bagwell in 6:11[/B][/CENTER] Bagwell gets to his feet and points up to the skies, almost in tears at the win. He may not have won a title or anything, but he has won a date with Chyna. Which is apparently a good thing. Who knew? Bagwell then starts pointing at Chyna as she looks on, and he begins to grind in front of her, only for her to kick him right between the legs! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kevin Kelly is backstage with Finlay. [B]Kelly:[/B] Finlay, you just retained your Intercontinetal Title. Your thoughts? [B]Finlay: [/B]You know, I've heard a lot of good things about RVD, but I didn't see a damn thing out of him tonight. If he really is what everyone says he is then he better step it up, because... Before Finlay can finish he is jumped by RVD, who clearly isn't happy about the result of his title match. He beats Finlay down for a little while, before crotch chopping him and walking off. It looks like RVD might be more Degenerate than any of us realised... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Lumberjack Match for the World Wrestling Federation Light-Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/KazHayashi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/dougchamp.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Hayashi vs “Braveheart” Dougie Williams[/SIZE][/B] [B]Lumberjacks: Taka Michinoku, Scotty Too Hotty, Mike Quackenbush, Tajiri, Funaki, Togo & Yamaguchi-San[/B] Many didn’t think it was possible, but by giving the smaller guys personalities and putting tem in genuine storylines you have to believe the Light-Heavyweight’s have actually gotten over! The two go back and forth, with the majority of fans enjoying the spectacle they were putting on, the technical action only broken up by the Lumberjacks when someone wound up on the outside of the ring. Hayashi appeared to have the match won when Yamaguchi-San distracted the referee and Funaki nailed Dougie with the belt, but Taka leapt on to the top rope and took him and Hayashi out with a Double Flying Clothesline, allowing Dougie to gather his bearings, duck a Clothesline attempt from Hayashi and nailing the Chaos Theory! [B]Winner and still WWF Light-Heavyweight Champion: Dougie Williams in 11:22[/B][/CENTER] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Cole: [/B]I’m Michael Cole, standing by backstage with Tazz. Now, Tazz, your match with Goldust is up next… [B]Tazz:[/B] Listen up here, girlpants- I want you to take your sorry ass and frosted hair and scoot on somewhere else, ‘cos I got something to say. Michael Cole just slumps his head at being verbally abused and again and starts to walk off, but as he does Tazz comes up behind him and locks in the Tazzmission as Cole taps furiously, before passing out. Tazz then gets up and grabs a microphone. [B]Tazz: [/B]You see that, Goldust? You see what I did? I just choked the life out of the sorry son of a bitch, and you’re next. In a few minutes this whole ridiculous feud will be over and so will your career. I’d now normally say beat me if you can, survive if I let you. But tonight… you ‘aint gonna do either. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Brooklyn Street Fight[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Taz-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Goldust-1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]“Human Wrecking Machine” Tazz vs Goldust “From Da Streets”[/SIZE][/B] What makes a Brooklyn Street Fight different from a regular Street Fight? Answers on the back of a postcard. For all Goldust’s mindgames, he doesn’t seem all that prepared for the brutality that is the Human Wrecking Machine. Tazz fully endorses the no rules environment as he clinically and evilly pulls Goldust apart, Suplexing him from one side of the ring to the other. While Goldust does put up a good fight and at times looks like he might come out with the win, eventually he falls pray to the Tazzmission and it’s academic from there. [B]Winner: Tazz in 6:46[/B][/CENTER] The match may be over, but Tazz couldn’t care less. He continues to choke away at Goldust until the ring is full of officials, each of them trying to pull away but to no avail. Finally, after almost a whole minute of choking him out, Tazz finally gives in and lets go. He shoves the officials out of the way and looks down on Goldust, breathing heavily with a twisted, disturbed smile. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Undertaker In Your House Moments Number One[/B] At In Your House 18: Bad Blood we saw for the first time perhaps the most ominous structure in the history of wrestling- Hell in a Cell. The Undertaker went one on one with Shawn Michaels and tore the Heartbreak Kid to shreds, including throwing him from the side of the cell through the table in a moment those who saw it shall never forget. Whilst he may have been cost the match by his debuting brother Kane, The Undertaker proved that his paradise really is in the centre of hell. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Intergender Tag Team Match[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Ivory.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/MarcMero.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Sable.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/Keeflance.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Ivory & “Marvellous” Marc Mero vs Sable & WWF European Champion” Lance Storm[/SIZE][/B] As expected by most, Storm & Mero do most of the work in this one, continuing one of the most violent feuds in the company. In what is clearly Ivory’s biggest match to date she excelled when called upon, even taking on Lance Storm for a part of it. Eventually, with the women in the ring Sable gave her all against the woman who has tried to make her life hell, but Ivory countered out of a Sable Bomb attempt and nailed her with the Poison Ivory for the win. [B]Winners: Ivory & Marc Mero in 5:40[/B][/CENTER] The bell rings but Ivory and Mero don’t seem to be done. They both menacingly tower over the befallen beauty, but before they can do anything Storm gets back in the ring and chases them on to the rampway. He then grabs Sable by the arm and helps her up, all the while scowling at the two vile lovebirds on the aisle. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Undertaker is walking backstage when Jeff Jarrett comes up to him. [B]Jarrett: [/B]'Taker, 'Taker. Boy, I know you've got a lot of Stroke around here, but you're talknig to the King of Stroke, boy! And in that 8 man tag team match, we're gonna take 4 slapnuts and hit 'em where it hurts, yeah? The Undertaker stops in his tracks and stares intently in to Jarrett's eyes. [B]Undertaker:[/B] Just make sure you don't screw up out there. I'll do the rest. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Triple Threat Match for the WWF Hardcore Championship[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ValVenis1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/AlSnow1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/KeefTommy.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]The Future: Sean Morgan vs Al Snow w/Head vs “Innovator Of Violence” Tommy Dreamer ©[/SIZE][/B] There’s no doubt who the crowd support here- anyone but Morgan. The fans in the Nation’s Capital are all him from the get go, laying in to him like there’s no tomorrow. Apparently keen to teach him a lesson in the extreme, both Snow and Dreamer take turns to brutalise the youngster, before teaming to put him through the announcers table with a Double Powerbomb! After that the match turns in to a one on one match, both men firstly using weapons only sparingly, but things get more extreme as it goes along, with Snow sensing a huge opportunity to gain WWF gold. Snow begins to wear him down with a Kendo Stick and plants him with Head, but the count is broken up by Morgan. Morgan then starts taking the fight to them, attacking them with that vicious aggression he has displayed over the last few weeks. The extremists then even out the contest until Dreamer nails them both with a DDT. He goes to the outside and grabs a table, but rather than putting them through it, he reaches in to his pocket and takes out a lighter! The fans obviously are whipped in to a frenzy as the table is doused in lighter fluid and the table is set alight, but before he can use it Snow attacks from behind. He takes himself and Dreamer to the top rope, stood dangerously close to the flaming table, and seems prepared for a Hurricanrana, but before he can Morgan jumps on the ropes, making them lose their balance. He promptly shoves Dreamer away and to the floor on the outside, before grabbing Snow, on the top rope… and POWERBOMBING HIM THROUGH THE ****ING FLAMING TABLE! The crowd obviously erupt in to a “holy sh*t” chant as Morgan gets the cover for the gold as Snow quivers below him. [B]Winner and NEW WWF Hardcore Champion: The Future: Sean Morgan in 8:59[/B][/CENTER] With a trickle of blood running down his face and sweat pouring from his body, the out of breath youngster grabs a microphone. [B]Morgan:[/B] You all now have a new Hardcore Champion… courtesy of the Future: Sean Morgan. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The camera cuts backstage to Mankind who is in the boiler room, getting ready for his match. Mr Socko is sat on the side and mankind grabs him on the way out, looks at it, and puts it back and goes to leave without it. However, as he reaches the doorway he stops, drops his head, and reluctantly goes back and grabs the sock, stuffing it down his pants with a grimace on his face. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Eight Man Tag Team Match[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/BillyGunn1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JesseJames1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JeffJarrett1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TheUndertaker1998.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Mankind1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TripleH1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/X-Pac1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]New Corporate Outlaws, Jeff Jarrett & The Undertaker vs Mankind, “The Game” Triple H, X-Pac & “Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels[/SIZE][/B] I tell you, you will have to look a long way to find a more popular team than the faces here, I tell you. They are clearly fired up for this one and come out all guns blazing, seemingly shocking the heels who stand to get in their way. Well, that is, until The Undertaker gets involved. Few have been on the role he has in the last few weeks and he beats the snot out of his opponents who try desperately to look for a way in. Indeed, it is The Alliance who dominate a lot of the match, but the faces are about as plucky as they come and refuse to give up, particularly X-Pac who plays face on peril for much of the match, refusing to quit… [B]JR:[/B] Can you believe the heart of this kid, Brain? I tell you, he just won’t give in, he has to have the biggest heart of anyone I have ever seen. [B]Heenan:[/B] You know, he should really get that big heart checked out, it’s a medical abnormality. He finally tags out but all hell breaks lose with the two legal men, Triple H and Undertaker, joined by the other 6 men who go crazy on each other, each trying to plant the others with their finishers. Eventually, Michaels and Gunn, X-Pac and Road Dogg and Mankind and Jarrett split in to personal feuds, the latter spilling in to the crowd but the other two down the aisle way. Michaels begins to dominate, even when X-Pac is Fame-Assered on the rampway, but he takes a moment to show off to the crowd, allowing Jarrett to run in from the crowd where he was fighting with Mankind and nails him with the acoustic guitar! That leaves the Game alone with the Phenom where Triple H hits a high knee, gets ready for the Pedigree… but Undertaker back body drops him away! He turns him upside down and splats him with the Tombstone! This one is outta here. [B]Winners: The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws in 9:23[/B][/CENTER] Mankind manages to get to his feet after the bell and rolls in the ring but he is booted back out again by The Undertaker who stands alone in the ring. [B]Heenan:[/B] That was the single most dominant performance I have ever seen in all my years of broadcasting. [B]JR:[/B] Who in the hell has what is takes to beat The Deadman? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Kelly:[/B] I’m backstage here with the WWF Champion, Owen Hart. Now, Owen, this surely must be the biggest test of your WWF Title reign? [B]Owen:[/B] What? I’m sorry; I think I have something stuck in my ear because I could have sworn you said this would be the biggest challenge of my title reign. [B]Kelly:[/B] I di… [B]Owen:[/B] Shut up. Over the last month The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin have proven that they are nothing but an overinflated couple of egos. Their ego’s got in the way of either of them getting an advantage before tonight and they will stop them again tonight. Come the end of the show I will still be YOUR WWF Champion because the bigheadedness of both men is all the advantage I need to remain the champion. And I will, by any… means… necessary. Owen begins to walk away but walks in to Vince McMahon, who is on his way to the ring for his match with Shane. [B]Owen:[/B] Ha… ha ha… it was nice knowing you, Vinny. [B]Vince:[/B] Don’t you worry about me, I’d worry more about your title. [B]Owen: [/B]S’all in the bag, don’t you worry. [B]Vince: [/B]Well rest assured that if your title win tonight should be disputed in any manner I will make sure there is a rematch. [B]Owen: [/B]Vinny Mac, buddy… you won’t be around long enough to make such a match. Owen walks off with a huge grin across his face as Vince watches him go. [B]Vince:[/B] Oh… we’ll see about that. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Winner Gains 100% Ownership of the WWF[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ShaneMcMahon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/VinceMcMahon1998.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Shane McMahon vs Vince McMahon[/SIZE][/B] So, it has come to this. Father versus son. Owner versus owner. Only one can remain, the other is gone forever. This is no catch-as-catch-can classic, there is too much at stake for that. This is a flat out, fist fighting brawl between two men who have been drawn to lengths they never thought they would. The younger, more agile McMahon of course dominates much of the match, but he seems to lack “never say die” attitude of his father who does everything he can to stay in the match at any cost. With Shane-O dominating, Stephanie McMahon makes her way down to the ring to try and offer her support to little reward, so instead she gets in to the ring and tries to bargain with her brother to call the match off. He refuses, instead shoving her to the floor. The crowd boo mercilessly as Shane looks down, grinning. He grabs her legs, puts his between and turns her around for a Sharpshooter to the disgust of the crowd. Some throw garbage at the absolute disrespect in this spoilt brats attitude. This causes Vince to get back to his feet and start firing off on his son with vicious and stiff rights and lefts, beating his son to a pulp, before he kicks him in the gut… Stunner! Vince used the Stone Cold Stunner! Rather than go for the pin he goes over to tend to his daughter Stephanie, causing an influx of EMT’s to rush down, taking the referees attention from the match. This allows Owen Hart to sneak in and crushes Vince with the WWF Title belt! Vince is out of it as Owen brings Shane to; he shakes off the cobwebs, looks at his father, out at the crowd, and climbs to the top rope. He dives off the top rope for the Diving Elbow and makes the cover to send Vince McMahon packing. [B]Winner: Shane McMahon in 8:34[/B][/CENTER] Owen and Shane celebrate in the centre of the ring, Owen holding aloft his arm as Shane looks as though he won the WWF Title. Actually, no. He won the WWF, full stop. They leave together laughing as Steph holds her head, looking on. She crawls in to the ring and grabs her father and hugs him as his eyes appear to fill up. She helps him to his feet as he takes the applause from the crowd, waves slightly, and leaves the ring. [B]JR: [/B]Damn you, Shane, damn you to hell! [B]Heenan:[/B] Would you watch you language, JR, you are talking about your new employer. [B]JR:[/B] I couldn’t give a rat’s ass. This kid is on a power trip and I hope to god he gets what he deserves. [B]Heenan:[/B] Well, in that case, allow me to be the first one to congratulate Shane McMaho… [B]JR:[/B] Oh, give me a break. The guy is scum. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Vince is walking backstage as some of the workers line up in the corridor and applaud the former owner as he goes. However, one steps out in front of him and stares him down; that man being Stone Cold Steve Austin as the crowd go wild. [B]Vince:[/B] Steve, look, I’m not looking for any abuse, just let me go. [B]Austin: [/B]I don’t like you. [B]Vince:[/B] I think that went without saying, but thanks anyway. [B]Austin:[/B] I wasn’t done, jackass. I don’t like you… but you didn’t deserve that. At least not from your own son. If someone else had, I would have laughed myself dry. [B]Vince:[/B] I don’t doubt that for a second, Mr Austin. I know I’ve been… that I… but… how about, as I’m gone, shall we just bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones? Vince extends his hand in friendship as the others in the corridor look on shocked. Austin looks at his hand, looks up at Vince and offers a huge smile. [B]Austin:[/B] You must be stupider than you look. Hell no. Vince drops his head, drops his hand, and let’s out a slight laugh, before reaching in to his bag. [B]Vince:[/B] I guess you could say I deserved that. Anyway… you might be needing this later. Austin takes a clipboard from his hand as Vince walks away, through a door and out of the WWF forever. Austin merely looks at the clipboard and laughs, before walking off. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Four Corners Tag Team Match for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles [/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ChristopherDaniels2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/DevonStorm.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Bradshaw.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RonSimmons.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JeffHardy-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/Edgechamp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ChristianCage.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]The Brood w/Gangrel vs Acolytes vs Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian ©[/SIZE][/B] All four teams get a good reaction from the crowd, even the relative newcomers, but it seems to be the Hardy Boyz who are the big fan favourites in DC. The Acolytes are in a particularly dominant mood, but both the face teams are hugely over and stay in the match, both using innovative, high flying moves to remain in the match. After almost ten minutes of action, the Hardy Boyz send both members of the Acolytes to the outside and nail them with stereo Plancha’s, leaving The Brood and the champs alone in the ring. Edge slams Daniels to the mat, but as Christian climbs to the top he is shoved right back off by Gangrel! Edge knocks him off the apron, ducks a clothesline from Covell and nails him with a Spear! Edge gets up but turns around right in to the Last Rites from Christopher Daniels! [B]Winners and NEW WWF Tag Team Champions: The Brood in 9:20[/B][/CENTER] Gangrel grabs Covell and drags him out of the ring as Daniels grabs the tag belts and runs around to them. The other 3 teams look on in disbelief as The Brood have claimed the titles just a couple of months in to their WWF careers! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The customary video for the main event is played, highlighting the feud between Owen, Rock & Austin. We see how The Rock and Austin have gradually fallen apart, from showing respect to hating each others guts, while all along Owen has played the manipulator. We come back from the video to see Michael COle backstage with The Rock. Cole: Rocky, tonight you have the biggest opport... The Rock stops him with a hand to the face. The Rock takes in the electricity, before grabbing the microphone for himself Rock: Tonight is The Rock's biggest opportunity, the opportunity of a lifetime, the opportunity to kick more monkey ass than has ever been seen before... but it comes with the guarantee... that The Rock will be the next WWF Champion. [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Triple Threat Match For The World Wresting Federation Heavyweight Title[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/Keefowen.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TheRock-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/SteveAustin-1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]“King Of Harts” Owen Hart © vs The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin[/SIZE][/B] Another month, another blockbuster WWF PPV main event. Owen Hart has proven himself to be an outstanding WWF Champion, but he’s now going up against not one but two of the biggest names in professional wrestling today. Of course, Stone Cold Steve Austin has been to the big dance before and won, but this is The Rock’s first flirtation with the title at a pay-per-view and boy does he seem ready. The faces seem nonchalant towards the threat of Owen from the off, choosing instead to focus on each other, but to the chagrin of the champion. However, he quickly changes his tune when they both turn towards him and knock him between them like a tennis ball. After an initial flurry of finishers and finisher attempts from all three, the match breaks down after The Rock, somewhat naively, charges at Austin but is backdropepd out of the ring and seems to twist his knee on the floor, leaving Austin and Owen to further their feud between them. However, just as Austin nails a Stunner, The Rock makes a desperate lunge to break up the count and we are back to a Triple Threat. No-one is eager to give up, of course, and all three wind up brawling up and down the aisleway, using any nature of things to their advantage whilst still desperately trying to stay within the referees rules. With all three men in the ring, The Rock tries to a Rock Bottom on Owen but he is shoved in to Austin who goes for a Stunner… but Rock pushes him away and in to the referee! Mike Chioda is down! Owen charges and knocks Austin out of the ring, but turns in to The Rock who trips him to the mat… Sharpshooter! The Rock has got the Sharpshooter locked in on Owen Hart… and he’s tapping! Owen is tapping furiously… but there’s no referee to see count it! The Rock turns around to see the referee is still out cold, so he tries to relieve the referee, who wakes up to see Owen roll Rocky up in a School Boy… ONE… TWO… TH… NO! The Rock kicked out! Owen can’t believe it! He remonstrates with the referee, but on seeing Austin get on to the apron he knocks him back to the mat but turns in to a Rock Bottom… no! He elbowed out of it! He trips The Rock up and he’s got a Sharpshooter of his own! The Rock screams in agony, bang in the centre of the ring, but he refuses to quit. The crowd will him on but he can’t hold out… he’s about to tap… but Austin makes the save! Austin can feel it, Owen is groggy, Austin runs by and nails the Lou Thesz Press! Austin goes to the top and flies off with the elbow across the throat! Owen writhes in pain as Austin crouches behind him, poised, ready for what must surely be a Stunner… but The Rock attacks from nowhere! He’s laying the Smacdown on the Rattlesnake, he bounces off the ropes… but Austin ducks and Rock hits the referee with a Flying Clothesline! Mike Chioda is getting his ass kicked out here! Owen is up and on his feet… but is nailed with a Stunner! Austin has it won… but there’s no referee! Austin is making the pin but there’s no-one to count the fall. [B]JR:[/B] One, two, three, four, five… [B]Heenan[/B]: Count as much as you want, Ross, there’s no-one to count it. [B]JR:[/B] Owen’s been beaten twice but there’s been no referee to count it either time! Austin again tries to revive the referee, but seeing he is out for the count he rolls to the outside, throws the timekeeper to the side and grabs the title belt. [B] Heenan: [/B]Stop him! Someone please stop him! He’s about to cheat! You’re a cheat, Austin! Owen ducks the belt attempt and nails him with a Running Enziguri! Owen then grabs the belt and waits for Austin to get to his feet… [B]Heenan: [/B]Do it, Owen! Nail him! The referee is out; it’s not cheating if you don’t get caught! Owen charges but Austin kicks him in the stomach… Stunner! Owen is nailed with the Stunner again! Austin gets to his feet and turns around… Rock Bottom! Austin is down! The Rock makes the cover… but the referee is still groggy! So Rock shakes him about and tries to bring him to, but sensing an opportunity he turns away from Chioda, stands over Austin and starts to remove his elbow pad… [B]JR:[/B] This can only mean one thing… [B]Heenan:[/B] No! No! No! No! [B]JR: [/B]It’s the most electrifying move in sports entertainment… [B]Heenan: [/B]It isn’t! It isn’t! Wake up Owen, come on! The Rock throws the pad in to the crowd, off one rope, over Austin, back again… and is hit by Owen Hart with the WWF Title! The Rock slumps to the mat in a heap as Owen throws the belt to the side and makes the cover as Chioda comes to… ONE… TWO… THREE! [B]Winner and still WWF Heavyweight Champion: Owen Hart in 21:03[/B][/CENTER] The bell rings and Owen exhaustedly rolls from the ring with the WWF Title squeezed against his chest. Neither The Rock nor Stone Cold can quite believe it as they come to while they watch Owen drop to his knees on the rampway, almost in tears, clinging on to his title with all his might. Austin starts yelling abuse at The Rock who is still seemingly a bit dazed from the belt shot. The two titans square off, face in each others face as Owen continues down the aisle way, celebrating yet another improbable title defence. [B]Heenan: [/B]Can you believe the guts on Owen to face two me… [B]JR:[/B] Cut the crap, Brain, you saw it as clearly as I did! Owen went out there, lost the match twice and stole it right at the end by using the Title Belt! [B]Heenan:[/B] And that’s what makes him a great champion- he wins at any cost. [B]JR:[/B] I can’t believe Owen has stolen one again! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]QUICK RESULTS[/B] Finlay def Rob Van Dam to retain the WWF Intercontinental Title Bagwell def Chyna Dougie Williams def Hayashi to retain the WWF Light-Heavyweight Title Marc Mero & Ivory def Lance Storm & Sable Tazz def Goldust in a Brooklyn Street Fight The Future: Sean Morgan def Tommy Dreamer & Al Snow to become the NEW WWF Hardcore Champion The Undertaker, Jeff Jarrett & New Corporate Outlaws def Triple H, X-Pac, Shawn Michaels & Mankind Shane McMahon def Vince McMahon to gain 100% control of the WWF The Brood def Edge & Christian, The Acolytes and the Hardy Boyz to become the NEW WWF Tag Team Champions Owen Hart def Steve Austin & The Rock to retain the WWF Heavyweight Title

Cracking PPV mate. Very enjoyable read. What a night for the Alliance! ANd Dougie won too! Happy days! And your portrayal of Bobby Heenan was as always impressive. Kepp it going man. The road to the Rumble and then beyond is shaping up to be very interesting.

I was surprised that Finlay retained his title, but it certainly keeps him and The Alliance strong which is just what they need I suppose. Great way to get Morgan over. Really like him going hardcore. I thought for a split second there that Austin was going to shake Vince's had, but I'm glad to see he didn't. Maybe he should of stunned him for old times sake? Looking forward to the Shane regime. T'riffic show mate. The Rumble will be awesome.

Cheers for the feedback guys, I really appreictae and glad to know that you all enjoyed it and liked where I was going with it. Having Vince written out of storylines, having Finlay beat RVD, having Owen cheat to keep the title, having The Brood win the titles, they all seemed like either difficult to pull off or unpopular choices according to peoples predictions, so I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Thanks, it really means a lot. Amd yeah, Nevvy, you better get caught up. I don't care if you do have a wife and kid, this should come first! You know it's only a matter of time before I go on another hiatus!

Its definitely a different tangent with Shane McMahon... Vince just has so much going for him at this point in his career. Finally he's lost his puppy fat and become his own character... It'll be interesting to see how you pull it off, I'd suspect somewhere down the track in the near distant future Mr McMahon will resume his canniving politicking ways.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;764169]they all seemed like either difficult to pull off or unpopular choices according to peoples predictions[/QUOTE] Probably more unexpected than unpopular, and I know that my tag title and McMahon/McMahon matches were predicted on a purely mark basis. The PPV was, as others have said, a great read. I was genuinely surprised that Finlay went over RVD but given that Shane won later, it helps the Alliance look more formidable, and he did cheat so Van Dam saves some face [and gains some by attacking him later on]. Bagwell is just so... cringe-worthy. In a good way though, it's a good heel persona. I look forward to that date :p Light-heavies are there own little world right now, which is fine, but since you said they are starting to get over, having them integrate with the rest of the show at some point would probably help that. I had to smile a little when I read the line about Storm and Sable carrying the match; Lance, sure, but Sable more than Ivory? :p I know she's new but Ivory surely must be better than Sable, who'd be fairly hard-tested by a wet paper bag. Not sure why I worded that as if it were real... Eww, Goldust. Eww, eww, eww. He's so great and disgusting with his perversion. Sean Morgan continues to impress... I loved the Val Venis gimmick but he was lucky to get to IC level with it. I know it's early doors still as Morgan but he just seems to have a lot more upside, and he always had a fair amount of in ring and microphone ability so if you can keep this thing going for another couple of years he might be getting close to the upper card of the card... there's your incentive to keep going: Sean Morgan - World Champion. Poor Triple H, on a team with X-Pac and he's the fall guy. Is he not screwing Steph in this reality? Undertaker is unstoppable. Turn face. Get title shot. Beat Owen. Done. Shane? Grr. He's such a knob! Probably the right call storyline-wise though, even if I would have given it major heat as a fan! :D I'd hazard a guess that he won't like the clipboard Vince gave to Austin... The Brood? Well ain't that a kick in the nuts for everyone else. "Ohai, tag title shot? Cool. We win." <- their career so far. Daniels and Crowbar [think he was Crowbar anyway?] are a nice team though, both talented but never really got anything from their careers at the right time. Daniels is getting on a bit in real life and still hasn't done all that much with his talent... so my point is, it's good to see them getting some credit. Owen bastard Hart. Grr. Clipboard him, Steve :D Also, something just clicked for me after looking at the Rumble poster again. Hope I've made a correct assumption. Looking very much forward to Raw and beyond.

[QUOTE=tristram;764666]Its definitely a different tangent with Shane McMahon... Vince just has so much going for him at this point in his career. Finally he's lost his puppy fat and become his own character... It'll be interesting to see how you pull it off, I'd suspect somewhere down the track in the near distant future Mr McMahon will resume his canniving politicking ways.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I know exactly what you mean about Vince at this point. He really did have a lot going for him, but it's all part of a plan. You see, I like wrestling when it makes sense, when you can understand peoples issues even when you don't agree with them. The way I see it, in this diary Vince is powerful. He has controleld everything, he's been a pain to Austin all along, and he's done it all because WWF is his pride and joy. It's his baby. So when someone tries to take it away from him, he fights back. I see it as one of Vince's weaknesses (and pretty much everyone should have at least one, in my opinion), that he loves the company and loves his family. So when Shane tries to disrupt both Vince fights out. But given the age difference, the athleticism difference, and the fact that Shane has The Alliance to back him up, it only makes sense that he goes over and gets control. But we'll see if Vince's hiatus is all that long lasting... [QUOTE=Slim Jim;764821]I had to smile a little when I read the line about Storm and Sable carrying the match; Lance, sure, but Sable more than Ivory? :p I know she's new but Ivory surely must be better than Sable, who'd be fairly hard-tested by a wet paper bag. Not sure why I worded that as if it were real...[/QUOTE] Haha, I know what you mean. But mhen I said controlled by Storm and Mero, I meant Marc, rather than Rena! It was a way of essentially saying the two guys wrestled most of the match, but that probably didn't come across all that clearly when they were technically two Mero's in the match. [QUOTE=Slim Jim;764821]Sean Morgan continues to impress... I loved the Val Venis gimmick but he was lucky to get to IC level with it. I know it's early doors still as Morgan but he just seems to have a lot more upside, and he always had a fair amount of in ring and microphone ability so if you can keep this thing going for another couple of years he might be getting close to the upper card of the card... there's your incentive to keep going: Sean Morgan - World Champion.[/quote/ Yeah, Sean Morley actually had talent, charisma and decent mic skills, but he got stunted by his gimmick. There is only so far you can take the porn star gimmick, and Morley deserved to get more than that. To be honest, I have always been a bit of a fan of his so I was a bit biased in pushing him, but I am looking to build him to World Title level one day. [QUOTE=Slim Jim;764821]The Brood? Well ain't that a kick in the nuts for everyone else. "Ohai, tag title shot? Cool. We win." <- their career so far. Daniels and Crowbar [think he was Crowbar anyway?] are a nice team though, both talented but never really got anything from their careers at the right time. Daniels is getting on a bit in real life and still hasn't done all that much with his talent... so my point is, it's good to see them getting some credit.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I know it was pretty early. I'm a fan of tag team wrestling so really want to develop a strong division and thought this would be a good way to really force the issue with the newest team. It is Daniels and Crowbar, but I have tried to make them a bit dominant and psychotic, so I felt it was only right that no-one could stop them on their way up the tag ranks. And I agree, Daniels deserves more than what he's had in real life really. A couple of X Division Titles and a couple of unsuccessful TNA World Titles shots seems like little mainstram reward for his talent. [QUOTE=Slim Jim;764821]Also, something just clicked for me after looking at the Rumble poster again. Hope I've made a correct assumption.[/QUOTE] Absolutely no idea what you mean by this! You've lost me! :p Thank you again to everyone who has left feedback, I really do appreciate it so much. I'm down in Brighton tonight so can't post the predictions for the next show until tomorrow I think. So yeah, we'll keep it going tomorrow. Cheers boys.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RAW-4.png[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]PREDICTIONS[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"] The Undertaker & Finlay vs. Rob Van Dam & X-Pac [b]WWF Hardcore Title Match[/b] The Future: Sean Morgan © vs. Tommy Dreamer [b]Number One Contenders Match to the European Title[/b] Sir Desmond Lowford Brownington III vs. Reyes Rios Rodrigues vs. Taka Michinoku [b]Sexy Santa Match[/b] Ivory vs. Sable [I]Plus more matches to be announced on the night, and a statement from Stone Cold Steve Austin that he has promised will shake the WWF to its foundations![/I][/SIZE] [/center]

[B]The Undertaker & Finlay[/B] vs. Rob Van Dam & X-Pac WWF Hardcore Title Match [B]The Future: Sean Morgan[/B] © vs. Tommy Dreamer Number One Contenders Match to the European Title [B]Sir Desmond Lowford Brownington III[/B] vs. Reyes Rios Rodrigues vs. Taka Michinoku Sexy Santa Match Ivory vs. [B]Sable[/B]

Archived