GDS's 'Favorite CornellVerse Character' Semi Final Voting

So, as we get towards the end of the competition, we need to decide the five CornellVerse characters that will advance to the finals. They will be the winners of the following matches: Hell Monkey vs. Fox Mask Rich Money vs. Tommy Cornell Jack Geidroyc vs. Frankie Perez Eisaku Kunomasu vs. Nemesis Champagne Lover vs American Elemental So as usual, 48 hours to get your votes in. On another note, is anybody else fantasizing about a real-life war between two people dressed as animals?

[b]Hell Monkey[/b] vs. Fox Mask Rich Money vs. [b]Tommy Cornell[/b] [b]Jack Geidroyc[/b] vs. Frankie Perez Eisaku Kunomasu vs. [b]Nemesis[/b] Champagne Lover vs [b]American Elemental[/b] And again, if Champagne wins this thing, I'm killing him and myself. Murder suicide of a fictional person, that's how serious I am about CL losing.

[B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs. Fox Mask BATTLE OF THE MEN DRESSED AS ANIMALS!!!1! Hell Monkey has to take this, he's given me much more help over the (game years) of reaching success. [B]Rich Money[/B] vs. Tommy Cornell Can't see Rich Money taking it, because Tommy Cornell is like, God. I enjoy pushing him in my games, though, and I'd like to see him get an underdog win here. Jack Geidroyc vs. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] I like both, I just prefer Frankie Perez. Eisaku Kunomasu vs. [B]Nemesis[/B] I don't play with Japan, so Kunomasu is supposedly one of the many greats that I've never been able to utilize. Champagne Lover vs [B]American Elemental[/B] I like American Elemental, and I'd hate us to lose a forum member.

[B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs. Fox Mask- Battle of the indy workers named after animals. I think if a monkey and a fox would ever do battle, the monkey would win by climbing into a tree and throwing feces at the fox until it died of infections so I took the H-Monk here. Rich Money vs. [B]Tommy Cornell[/B]-By inches. This is probably the only semifinal that should have actually taken place. [B]Jack Geidroyc[/B] vs. Frankie Perez- Giedroyc takes his no better than C ring skills and scores me "A" matches. P-Dawg can pull the occasional "C-".[B] Eisaku Kunomasu[/B] vs. Nemesis- Nice run for my hands-down fave in 05 but YOU'RE RETIRED GO AWAY. [B]Champagne Lover[/B] vs American Elemental- I wasn't going to vote for either but Monkeypox' unnatural hatred of Champagne Lover forced me to.

Archived