• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so psyched for this! I clicked on the forum without reading the full title, thinking it was just the 07 general discussions...then obviously noticed there were only 3 threads, so I checked which forum I was on and marked out :p I'm trying to decide what'll happen to my diary though (cheap plug). With people who've had them in past games, have you found the time to play the new instalment of TEW/EWR as well as doing your diary?

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Can't wait for this one, I might even start a new dynasty (as soon as the first Real World data comes out... 'TNA: Rebirth' anyone? Someone's got to save them, who better?) [QUOTE=RKO_HBK;349149]I'm trying to decide what'll happen to my diary though (cheap plug). With people who've had them in past games, have you found the time to play the new instalment of TEW/EWR as well as doing your diary?[/QUOTE] I've been writing Rebirth (cheaper plug) with 05, but I much prefer 07 (as we all do), I just can't be bothered altering a real world database in 07 to fit my save game. So yeah, there's plenty of time. Most people have more than one game going at a time anyway, so switching between 05 and 07 (and soon 08) to load any of them isn't too hard.

overlooked for the testing team again!!! :( Why do you hate me when i show you nothing but love? :D Only joking. I wouldn't have chosen me either, who role claims padme? Anyway, this is great news, i loved the youtube hype - very cool! I'm already so excited!

Archived