Stables You've Created In Your Games

So, what stables have people created in their games? I'm currently playing an SWF game and plan to start a new stable.... What will happen is Remo and Rich Money will part ways after Remo earns a shot at the North American Title. Money tells Remo he expects him to lay down for him and let him retain his title but Remo ignores him. Money retains but Remo puts up a good fight and almost takes his 'friends' title. This eventually leads to the two parting ways. Elsewhere, Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore get a tag team title shot against The Bumfholes but fail. Sexy blames Gilmore (though not actually his fault) for the loss. Sexy shoves Gilmore and the two end up brawling. A match is then made, Remo and Gilmore vs Money and Sexy. Before the match, Money is speaking on the phone and makes an 'agreement'. During the match, Remo and Gilmore are dominating when suddenly, The Dirty White Boyz (having re-signed with SWF) hit the ring. Money, Sexy and The Dirty White Boyz beatdown Remo and Gilmore and then announce their new alliance, Dirty Sexy Money.

Let's see, in my AAA game, I did a bit of tweaking at first, retitling 'The Darkness' to the 'Convent of Darkness' -- my take on a dark church/nunnery theme that was lead by Sienna DeVille. It's members included Black Widow, Devil's Daughter, Gorgon, and Vixxen (and if Sister Beth Mercy ever picked up her wrestling garters a little, she'd be in there too, as a kind of Satanic nun). It didn't last too long. Gorgon wrecked her knee, Black Widow retired (I'm thankful for that -- she was nothing but trouble), and Vixxen turned face (becoming the triple x-ed 'Vixxxen') who started to feud with Devil's Daughter and Sienna DeVille. Then came the 'Asian Invasion'. With Katie Cameron acting as a rich businesswoman, the stable consisted of: Angel Takudome, Etsuko Arihyoshi, Ginko Kuroda (Arihyoshi and Kuroda form the resident tag team of the group: 'Geisha Girls'), Suzue Katayama, of course, and Tai (Tai was a bit of a throw in; I originally wanted Nene Ebina as that kind of menacing bodyguard type of figure but negotiations with her kind of fell apart.) I tried to get Fuyuko Higa as soon as she appeared in the game, as well, but as soon as I put the recommended offer on the table for her...the screen lit up with red 'x's and she has refused to talk with me ever since. Seriously, after my initial offer I didn't even have a chance to put in a counter. Talk about an ego! Then there was 'Mean Girls': Nadia Snow, Stephanie Wade, and their amazon bodyguard, Susan Lee. And, most recently, 'Women of Wrestling' (WoW, for short): The retired Catherine Quine leads Melody Cuthill, Stephanie Chee, and Tamara McFly (Chee and Cuthill also form the, wait for it, 'Border Bunnies' tag team). :) Foxcutter. P. S. Oh, and in case you're wondering, all the stables are heel.

Since quickly scrapping the default DeColts vs Elites story, the only stable I've made in CGC is 'The Ultimate Alliance', which began when Alex DeColt turned heel on the family, joining forces with Dan DaLay and winning all of the belts within a couple of weeks. Eventually, they were joined by George DeColt, who unexpectedly decided that Alex was the future of the family, and Acid, who became a mysterious hired gun, bought off with the Canadian Title. The team lasted a good 6 months before crumbling in a rather undignified manner. Acid signed a Written agreement with some Japanese promotion, and was suddenly gone. Dan DaLay got pissed off with how I handled a few backstage altercations and refused to resign his contract. George retired. No big blowout. No spin-off feuds. People just left, and the focus of TV drifted away from them, to Jack DeColt's title reign, and the ongoing "[I]You can't beat me, little brother![/I]" story between Ricky and Steve. Now Alex is going it alone in the crooked, self-serving commisioner role. Poor bugger. Not a friend in the world. I should get the belt back on him...

Just the typical ones in TCW - the Syndicate (obviously), the Alliance (RDJ, Baines, Rahn, Golden, and Law), and a DaVE-based stable that I'm still trying to name (Peak, Minnesota, and the New Wave, run by Nemesis). I'm still setting it all up all, but the plan is to keep that together for at least six months with a few interweaving storylines. I will probably do the Hawkins turn eventually to have him feud with Cornell but probably not for awhile. I am thinking of down a gradual turn of Rick Law, where he becomes disenchanted with the rule-breaking tactics The Alliance use to counter the other two stables, combined with a growing respect he has for Cornell's straight-edge lifestyle. Law gets Syndicated, to replace Sam Keith eventually.

I'm currently creating a stable consisting, currently, of: Vengeance Big Cat Brandon (with the black and white face paint) Bart Biggz Brett Biggz There currently known as "The Fallen Sky Cult", though that's subject to change. Also, I might give Bart and Brett new names to fit their new found evilness. The biggest success from the stable has to be the fact its kept the Biggz Boyz employed. I was contemplating letting Brett go, but after deciding to eventually take them along this path: 1. The fans stopped booing his lack of skill 2. Internet stories have popped up citing Brett Biggz as someone who will be a huge star in a few years. Now it looks like he'll get a decent push, and I might eventually send him down to developmental to give him some real Performance skills.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;462809]I'm currently creating a stable consisting, currently, of: Vengeance Big Cat Brandon (with the black and white face paint) Bart Biggz Brett Biggz There currently known as "The Fallen Sky Cult", though that's subject to change. Also, I might give Bart and Brett new names to fit their new found evilness. The biggest success from the stable has to be the fact its kept the Biggz Boyz employed. I was contemplating letting Brett go, but after deciding to eventually take them along this path: 1. The fans stopped booing his lack of skill 2. Internet stories have popped up citing Brett Biggz as someone who will be a huge star in a few years. Now it looks like he'll get a decent push, and I might eventually send him down to developmental to give him some real Performance skills.[/QUOTE] Sounds good. At some point in an SWF game I'm going to have to stables feuding. One lead by Eric Eisen and one to counter it lead by Richard Eisen. Not sure which will be face/heel but I'm starting to make plans for it.

Right now in my SWF game I have.. The Chase Talent Group - Emma Chase Brandon James Rich Money (tags with James as Big and Rich) Joe Sexy and Enforcer Roberts (tag as Sex and Violence) The Guru's Gang - The Guru Death Monkey The Glorious Greek (Zeus) and The Sensational Singh (tag as The Indio-Grecian Express) The School Of Tradition - Eric Tyler Acid Enygma Blake and Sydney (The Melbourne Blondes) 2 Much TV - Elmo Benson Groucho Bling Darryl Mumford (Devine) City Kingz Inc. - Carl Batch Kurt Laramee Remo Zimmy B. (Bumfhole)

[B][U]The Just Us League[/U][/B] James Justice Remmy Skye & Joey Poison Darry Devine The gimmick is that James Justice says USPW ishould just be about "us" meaning him, Remmy and Joey. Thus creating the "Just Us League". James Justice turns heel and then battling Bruce he realizes there is no way he's going to pin this big man one on one every outing they have and trust me Sam Strong makes them go at it about five times in singles matches before its said and done. So he finds two guys that will put their bodies on the line, take risks and help in the matches. While this is happening I got Darryl Devine and Champion both playing the blue chippers, getting big wins over the likes of Valentine, Redwood, T Rex etc. Then later on down the road Devine and Champion have a few T.V Title matches, Devine cant' beat Champion, when he finally does its non title. So Devine asks Strong for a title shot, Strong gives him a Tag Title shot with Nicky Champion. Devine agrees but then walks out on Champion and the match. He explains his actions by saying he doesn't want tag gold he wants to be the champion of this company and that starts with a T.V title. Eventually Justice preys on Devine's desire to be a champion promising him not only gold but a title shot at him down the road. So he joins up with the Just Us League.

I brought in alot of the old dave guys in my swf game. I have emma chase brandon james, acid jd morgan and johnny martain. I want the new wave and i am thinking of turning giedroyc but i am not sure on that one. I have a lack of faces so they might just feud with him.

I've got in a '91 mod as WCW: High Octane: RVD Eddie Guerrero Jushin Thunder Liger Scorpio Missy Hyatt They got a proper start as their momentum got as high as C in an instant. Other one isn't so original as some of the workers and the name are copied from RW. New Breed: DDP Scott Hall Steve Austin Kevin Nash They didn't get a great start as their momentum debuted at somewhere around E.

(Cornellverse) I want to create a stable called "The Magnificent Four" featuring a (fictional) retired NFL player (user-created) Troy Maximus Eller, who is joined by (fictional) gold medalists (real world imports) Shelton Benjamin and Bobby Lashley (a tag team called The Gold Standard), and a (User created, clone to Brian Pillman) loose cannon who happened to be a backup fullback for his hometown team (Bengals), Bryan Tillman, who has been in trouble with the law but turns out to be very talented in the ring (more so than his NFL days). They will hold all the titles, ACW World, ACW Tag, and ACW NATV. They will be become dominate in the ring and NWO outside it.

In my main C-Verse game, I have: The House of Tradition which is composed of Wanda Fish (leader) and Grace Harper with Cuervo as manager and Monique as her assistant and the young upstart of the group is none other than (duh!) Brooke Tyler. They're set to add two to three more members in the coming months (assuming those workers develop sufficiently to be called up). The Bomb Squad led by Cherry Bomb with Devil's Daughter, Principessa, and Raven Nightfall with Cuervo and Willow as managers. However, there are signs that Raven and Double D may be kicked from the group, again once some of my development workers come around. Double D will undergo "the change" and become Cordelia Minister who, along with Raven, will form.....LOS (Legacy of Sin), at the end of the current storyline. My face stables will form at the culmination of the current storylines. In the face of overwhelming odds, the faces will join to form their own groups to do battle with the heel stables. One's going to be called 'Street Dreams'. It's an urban themed group led by J.Ro with Lauren Easter and Fuyuko Higa (tag team), Emma Bitch and maybe a couple others. CRUSH is the other predetermined stable led by Suzanne Brazzle with Olivia McFly, Christy Higgins & Sensational Ogiwara (The Crush Gals), Yu Hashimoto, and Ochiyo Iijima. There's one more but I haven't yet decided who's going to be in it. It'll be led by Melody Cuthill and Michelle Cox though.

In SWF, I created Big Money International as a heel stable; Richard Eisen and Emma Chase strike a new business deal to make Brandon James the face of the company (throwing Eric Eisen to the sidelines). Currently the stable consists of SWF World Champion "Big Money" Brandon James with his manager Emma Chase, Richard Eisen as the heel authority figure, Eric Eisen (though he will be turned face soon and taken out of the stable), SWF North American Champion Rich Money, the enforcer of the group Remo, and the young upstart Marc DuBois. Basically its the typical 'company' stable like The York Foundation or Hot Stuff International, with a bit of McMahon's Corporation thrown in for good measure. The group did 'hiring' for a few weeks before announcing that all positions were filled and it was now time to begin the hostile takeover. Eventually planning for Remo to turn face on the group and take the belt off of James after a lengthy run.

[QUOTE=Ping von Erich;462864]Right now in my SWF game I have.. 2 Much TV - Elmo Benson Groucho Bling Darryl Mumford (Devine) [/QUOTE] Woot, Mummy is catching on ;) In my SWF Diary Game I have: High Concept (my personal faves) consisting of: -Elmo Benson -Groucho Bling -The Divine Mumford (Darryl Devine) -maybe adding more members, if Art Reed ever decides to leave japane, lol ;) DaVE consisting of: -SWF President Phil Vibert -Vengeance -Brandon James -Emma Chase -Eric Tyler -Chris Caulfield -Big Smack Scott -Kurt Laramee -Randy Cruise (Randy Bumfhole) -Zack Cruise (Zimmy Bumfhole) There is a pro SWF resistance group starting to show signs of taking shape, but nothing concrete yet (you'll have to keep reading to see how that shapes up...right now DaVE are running wild through the company). This not yet organised faction consists of: -Valiant -Rick Law -Enygma -Angry Gilmore -One would assume Eric Eisen after the last installment of Supreme TV In my NAPW game i have: El flavor de Mexicana: -Genio Verde -The Montero brothers (on loan from their respective companies) -Dragon del arco iris jr and Generation Gap: -Jay Chord -Matt & Greg Keith meanwhile in my non diary SWF game i don't have many stables its basically just Rich Money Enterprises -Rich Money -Remo -Marc DuBois

Playing as SWF (and still in 07) I always wind up creating a Richard Eisen lead promotion of a mixture of young and established guys. Either called the Eisen Alliance, or Eisen Incorporated etc. The first incarnation in my first SWF game comprised off ... Enforcer Roberts Marc DuBois Eric Eisen Richard Eisen. In my newest SWF game, amongst some hirings I've decided Eisen is going to take a more "building his next superstars" approach, which will lead to a fued Christian Faith so I can do the whole Stone Cold versus Vince McMahon thing with Faith and Richy. So, the newest form of Eisen Inc. is ... Richard Eisen (leader) Darryl Devine (main focus, egomaniac) John Anderson (just added in the silent, machine bodyguard role after I stole him from TCW) Enforcer Roberts (so I can have an Enforcer unit with Anderson) Runaway Train (the insurance policy) The Guru (comes with Runaway Train) I may also add the 'Fabulous Lotharios' team of Joe Sexy and FAG, and beef th faction out to ridiculous proportions, just to add to the effect when Faith finally recieves his long needed ally ...when a huge Sam Keith face turn takes place!

Archived