What is the best wrestling e-fed online?

shigakai

Go for it Prophet.

And the plans I have for Blackjack... oh the plans. But hush hush! Wait to see we must!

I was gonna PM one to you, but forgot about the character limit. I'm a tad long-winded. lol

And I reread my final post that I'd done there ... forgot I ended Exile's career. Gonna have him come back, and torment BPK. :p Stoopid ending story arc! lol

I have never been more ashamed of myself as when I dropped out of the TCW Reunion Tour. It just weighed on me, I had two characters to write, was blocked on both of them, and couldn't power through. Really shouldn't have just vanished from G-Fed though.

As a guy who loves to write (read my screenplay!) I've always found Roleplaying right up my alley... but I wouldn't be up for co-owning right now. I have too much on my plate.

Hella good fun though. I printed up my original "Edd Stone" saga and had it bound a while back. It's fun to flick through every once in a while. That little bugger got up to some wacky adventures.

Haha, I see guys already planning what wrestlers they will play as. I like that. Though you may have to hold on for a bit. Lord knows how my life is going to shape up in the upcoming weeks. I'm all work and school right now. If I were to run it now, I'd probably be able to. But you add a girl to the mix.... for example, the attention whore I was dating for the last half year, then... well, it's not gunna happen.

And Prophet (Almost wrote Exile), if you'd really like to co-own, I can definitely take it into consideration. However, it shouldn't necessarily mean the end of Exile. I had two co-owners at one point who were still able to preform at high levels in regards to role playing. Basically how I did it was that I gave them very little to do at first. Pretty much writing articles here and there and running a few things, until they both decided they were good enough to write shows on their own and it gave me a week off every other week. I may have you do just that if you want to become co-owner. It's not easy however.

I have never been more ashamed of myself as when I dropped out of the TCW Reunion Tour. It just weighed on me, I had two characters to write, was blocked on both of them, and couldn't power through. Really shouldn't have just vanished from G-Fed though.

As a guy who loves to write (read my screenplay!) I've always found Roleplaying right up my alley... but I wouldn't be up for co-owning right now. I have too much on my plate.

Haha, I figured you were somewhat ashamed as for a long time, you would never even reply to comments I made in these forums despite being in the same conversations.

I understand you had a lot going on, just wish you told me in advance though. As former co-owner, you know how annoying it is to have someone who your're basing a story around or grooming just fall off the face of the planet for no reason. And thats fine if you can't co-own. If you truly want to come back if I were to re-open it for good. You can give yourself the lightest work schedule possible as a regular member of the roster. Do with it as you can. I'm more big on quality than quantity.

So... what's the deal with using C-Verse characters anyway?

Is it a mix of created character and CVerse ones? Is one type preferred over the other?

Sure, I like the idea of making Blackjack Robbins my own character, but... if need be I have plenty of characters of my own creation I wouldn't mind writing for either. Part of me is afraid that I'll end up being "that guy who didn't come up with his character".

And no one likes that guy.

And Prophet (Almost wrote Exile), if you'd really like to co-own, I can definitely take it into consideration. However, it shouldn't necessarily mean the end of Exile. I had two co-owners at one point who were still able to preform at high levels in regards to role playing. Basically how I did it was that I gave them very little to do at first. Pretty much writing articles here and there and running a few things, until they both decided they were good enough to write shows on their own and it gave me a week off every other week. I may have you do just that if you want to become co-owner. It's not easy however.

*Shudder* Match writing ... my nemesis! I can do articles, and interviews, and even a write up of a round table discussion show. But matches make me cry. lol

So... what's the deal with using C-Verse characters anyway?

Is it a mix of created character and CVerse ones? Is one type preferred over the other?

Sure, I like the idea of making Blackjack Robbins my own character, but... if need be I have plenty of characters of my own creation I wouldn't mind writing for either. Part of me is afraid that I'll end up being "that guy who didn't come up with his character".

And no one likes that guy.

It's a mix. I chose to go with one of my own, because of the comfort level. A guy sprung from the darkness of my mind is easier to write, than conforming to a premade notion, for me. Exile had a match with LaMaree, though. It's all interweaved, just no real wrestlers.

No preference whatsoever. Use either a made up character, or a c-verse character. Doesn't make a difference. All that's required is at least one role play a week, although the more the merrier.

Hmm... I'm talking like it's already back up.

Well, give me a week, we'll all know by then.

*Shudder* Match writing ... my nemesis! I can do articles, and interviews, and even a write up of a round table discussion show. But matches make me cry. lol

I absolutely DREAD match writing. It's something that takes me all day and makes me routinely late. Gfed has a match generator though, that allows me to pretty much do very little work. But still, I have to add details or stuff that THAT particular wrestler would to in THAT situation in THAT storyline he is in. Or else it all feels generic.

And Big Poppa Kev doesn't do generic.

Sadly TCW's site was locked after time ran out for it. I would have to pay to unlock it. This means until then, we can't read anything.

I would have to see how my life is gunna balance out after my recent breakup. Life was too hectic to roleplay so I'd have to see. I may require a co-owner just as Self was during the original run. I don't know if Self himself is up to it since he seemed to have dropped out towards the end, leaving me to finish his story for him since deleting both of his characters would've badly hurt our already small roster.

I would need to air the shows on the perfect night, with a focus on adding new members. As much scouting as possible. And consistently too. I would need to be as hands off as possible of an owner, likely not even be an active wrestler, but in a pure booking, managing role....

...darn... this post seems to steer away from my "stay tuned" policy...

I can't unfortunately, unless I paid. But the quality was top notch. Very few [he waks too teh ring. crowd cheerz. He curses TEHN leaves.] And if we ever had those kinds of guys, they usually weeded out after the first week or so, if they stuck around, I put them at the bottom of the card and often, the veterans helped him improve.

I can't give you physical evidence, but Self, Crychon, Capelli King, Prophet, Astil, and many others I can't list can vouch.

Yeah, we had a very good and pretty long run, problem is new talent, it was very tough when you had just 7-8 active players to keep it going, i think what we should do is simply make a topic here and have the feuds and roster all on this site, that way recruiting new people will not be a problem, we could need 2 topics though, one for the roster + titles\history and so on and one for all the feuds and roleplays

I absolutely DREAD match writing. It's something that takes me all day and makes me routinely late. Gfed has a match generator though, that allows me to pretty much do very little work. But still, I have to add details or stuff that THAT particular wrestler would to in THAT situation in THAT storyline he is in. Or else it all feels generic.

And Big Poppa Kev doesn't do generic.

a yeah, that is a good point, match writing, lol, that was one thing that the GFED provided, maybe we can have someone do that for us:rolleyes: That will take up a lot of time though

Yeah, we had a very good and pretty long run, problem is new talent, it was very tough when you had just 7-8 active players to keep it going, i think what we should do is simply make a topic here and have the feuds and roster all on this site, that way recruiting new people will not be a problem, we could need 2 topics though, one for the roster + titles\history and so on and one for all the feuds and roleplays

I always thought that a lot of the promo's should have been posted in a topic here, in some form at least. There was some awesome writing over there, but it was just the 7-8 of us reading it. Seemed like a waste.

• 8 months later...

I'm actually in this really great one right now: http://www.fullmetalwrestling.com

I'm was actually interested into getting into more e-feds but I couldn't find a single one that was on the level of FMW.

If anyone is interested in joining now'd be a great time, we're on a bit of recuitment drive. Even if you've never e-fedded before that's cool, we have our own development section for those that need the help.

Archived