New Wrestlers (your way)

GatorBait19

pretty much you put a person (famous, you know, something like that) who is not in the business but you could buy being a wrestler

My guy is

Kellen Winslow Jr.

Build: 6'5ft 250lb.

Ring name: Warrior (because of that famous speech with University of Miami) with and alter. ego of K2

Ring Style: Power and Speed

Once again, this is just for fun and not to make people mad or fight

don't need a pic i just put it

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq294/DANBROWNURBAN/Maino/KELLENweb.jpg

pretty much you put a person (famous, you know, something like that) who is not in the business but you could buy being a wrestler

My guy is

Kellen Winslow Jr.

Ring name: Warrior (because of that famous speech with University of Miami

Kellen Winslow would be a freak of a pro-wrestler. :D

Oh I definitely agree with Winslow. Not only could I see him as a good power wrestler, this interviews have often shown the kind of intensity that would be required to get over as a wrestler. That soldier bit at Miami being Exhibit # 1.

Somewhat but in this world it isn't wrestlers and other famous people coming into one

it's what if the famous people were wrestlers, what would they be, or act like

so like if you build Kellen Winslow like the Rock (and I only say that because they follow a similar path, College football at Miami, fathers are known in the sports they are in, the look)

well then ill Wayne would be a mix of Ron Killings and Rey Mysterio

yeah, his catchphrase could be something cool to like

if ya smell (where he drags the ll's out) what the rock is cookin

but yeah I never see Rock wrestling another match unless it's in a movie and he is getting paid 5 mill. to do it

Kevin James could be billed as a tug boat character or Vader

I'm sorry but I have a hard time seeing Kevin James as a pro wrestler. He may have the athletic background Sprinkle mentioned and all. But come on, all his characters seem to have been ineffectual buffoons. I wouldn't be able to see him in the ring and even conceive he had a prayer. The other folks mentioned so far in this thread sure. I'd put money down tomorrow for a Kellen Winslow vs Ray Lewis match. But James would really have to squash good for me to not run to the bathroom when he was announced.

He could play a solid fun everyman type character. He's got the comedy chops for some legitimately entertaining backstage segments, which should make him likeable, and if played correctly, his physique could make him relatable the the common man.

Potentially decent midcard character.

My guy is

Kellen Winslow Jr.

Ring name: Warrior (because of that famous speech with University of Miami) with and alter. ego of K2

Id like the nickname the soldier for him. Didnt he call himself a soldier during that speech? Clever topic and some good choices thus far.

Thanks

I was thinking K2 would be an alter.

but yeah he did here it is

Winslow received national attention following a 2003 University of Miami loss to the University of Tennessee Volunteers. During a sweep play for Miami wide receiver/cornerback Devin Hester, Winslow blocked two Volunteers, effectively taking both defenders out of the play. Following the block, Winslow stood over both players and taunted injured Tennessee defensive back Corey Campbell. When questioned during the media session following the game, Winslow admitted that he had known Campbell was injured but did not care:

"Yeah, I don't give a hell. It's about this U, man. I don't give a flyin' you-know-what about a Vol. I don't give a da*n! He would do the same thing to me. It's war. They don't give a freakin' you-know-what about you. They will kill you. They're out there to kill you. So I'm 'a kill 'em. You write that in the paper. You write that. You make money off that. No, man, I'm pissed. All y'all take this down. I'm pissed, man. We don't care about nobody except this U. We don't. If I didn't hurt him, he'd hurt me. They were gunnin' for my legs. I'm 'a come right back at 'em. I'm a f***in' soldier!"

Ring Name:Ty Warrin (Random Name)

Build:6 Ft 3 Inches, 234 LB

Finisher:Bleeding Fury (Reverse Samoan Drop)

Ring Style:Brawler & Power

http://poihakenamail.com/images001/sonny_bill_williams3.jpg

Name:Channing Tatum

Ring Name:Bryan Phoenix

Build:5 Ft 9 Inches, 198 Lb

Finisher:Rocker ' Shocker (Shooting Star Press Leg Drop)

Ring Style:High Flying & Technical

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/E272420~Channing-Tatum-Posters.jpg

Archived