WWE: Where It All Begins Again..... Again!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

After the events of the Royal Rumble this past Sunday night, it has been rumored that Matt Hardy will be in attendance where he will hopefully have some answers as to why he attacked his brother Jeff, costing him the WWE Title in his match with Edge.

Speaking of which, Edge won't have too long to wait until his first defence of the WWE Championship, as he will be one of six men to compete inside the Smackdown Elimination Chamber at No Way Out.

United States Champion Shelton Benjamin will be looking to earn one of three spots to be decided this week on Smackdown, but to do so he will have to beat The Undertaker.

It will be a battle of the giants as The Big Show takes on The Great Khali for a place inside the brutal structure, whilst a Triple Threat Match will pit 'The Game' Triple H against 'The Worlds Strongest Man' Mark Henry and the 'Moscow Mauler' Vladimir Kozlov.

MVP will hope to continue his return to winning ways after a long run of poor results, and the WWE's highest paid star will need a victory over Chavo Guerrero to achieve that, and add to his surprise victory over The Big Show a couple of weeks back.

'The Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga returns to action after several months in the wilderness, as he takes on Kung Fu Naki.

All of these matches and more, Friday, on Smackdown...

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match - Shelton Benjamin vs The Undertaker

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match - The Big Show vs The Great Khali

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match - Triple H vs Mark Henry vs Vladimir Kozlov

MVP vs Chavo Guerrero

Umaga vs Kung Fu Naki

Back up to a decent amount of matches for predictions with Smackdown.

All 3 who predicted for the one ECW match were correct, and gain a valuable point towards the end of month total.

I'll probably do it from the first show after a ppv to the next ppv then start over, you know, make it interesting

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is lookin' good Sebsy. I used to noodle around in a game starting after the Rumble. There are so many possibilities, and good ones at that. I'll be reading.

Cheers!

Hi Greg, glad you are enjoying it so far, and hope you continue to once it really gets rolling.

Smackdown will be up Friday night!

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match - Triple H vs Mark Henry vs Vladimir Kozlov

MVP vs Chavo Guerrero

Umaga vs Kung Fu Naki

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match - Shelton Benjamin vs Undertaker

Benjamin isn't at the level where he can beat Undertaker yet.

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match - The Big Show vs The Great Khali Big Show is the better athlete, I can't take Khali seriously.

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match - Triple H vs Mark Henry vs Vladimir Kozlov The Game has to win this, he's most qualified.

MVP vs Chavo Guerrero As good as Guerrero is he's been booked as a joke for too long to start a winning streak now.

Umaga vs Kung Fu Naki I'd say Funaki might win via Diaqualification as Umaga won't stop attacking him.

MVP vs Chavo Guerrero

Umaga vs Kung Fu Naki

MVP vs Chavo Guerrero

Umaga vs Kung Fu Naki

This'll be a terrific broadway, with Shelton looking like a gold. That's kinda his gimmick, so....

Khali's only redeaming value is his Menace. He's great for floating in the midcard, getting over in angles, and losing it in matches. Viscera used to be great, in that capacity.

Busy taping for Mark Henry. Trips has to be the favourite, on the Smackdown side.

MVP vs Chavo Guerrero

These two could have a fun little TV program. Something to fill out the middle of the card. Not a PPV feud, though. Anyway, MVP keeps rebuilding, and establishing as a face (if only that were true in reality).

Umaga vs Kung Fu Naki

I have an unholy man-crush on Umaga. I was truly converted, when he practically ate the Intercontinental Title belt.

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match-Shelton Benjamin vs TheUndertaker

MVP vs Chavo Guerrero

Umaga vs Kung Fu Naki

ECW predictions

Lexa90 1/1

SeanMcFly 1/1

Tripps04 1/1

Added to RAW predictions: Lexa90 6/6, Tripps04 6/6, Boshey 4/5, UFC-KING 4/5, Destiny 3/5, angeldelayette 2/5. SeanMcFly 1/1

Smackdown will be posted tomorrow night, this is the only bump I'll do before the show is posted.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

Friday 30th January 2009

Arena at Harbor Yard, Bridgeport, CT

Attendance: 8,435

A video plays, the same that aired at the start of this weeks ECW, showing the shocking turn of Matt Hardy against his brother Jeff at the Royal Rumble, smashing him with a steel chair and costing him the WWE Championship

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

JR: Welcome everyone to Friday Night Smackdown, and you just witnessed footage of the shocking events that took place this past Sunday at the Royal Rumble, Matt Hardy, who had failed earlier in the night to become ECW Champion, coming out and costing his baby brother Jeff the WWE Championship, and folks Jeff Hardy will not be here on Smackdown tonight, recovering at home from both the physical and mental anguish he suffered at the Royal Rumble......

OH YEAHHH!!!!

With that, Matt Hardy's music hits and he makes his way out, looking rather stone-faced as he walks to the ring and gets himself a microphone.....

Matt Hardy: I'm sure you're all wondering just why I did, what I did, to my brother Jeff at the Royal Rumble, on Sunday night.... You see, all my life I have looked after and taken care of my little brother, done what any responsible big brother would do to make sure Jeff was always safe and happy and yet time after time he would screw everything up again and there I would have to be to pick up the pieces....... We all know about Jeff's problems, we all know what he's been through and yet all I ever hear is people talking about how Jeff has managed to turn his life around, defeat his demons, come out the other side, but no one ever realises that the only reason Jeff is here today is because of me....... I have lost count of the amount of times I've put my life on hold to help Jeff after he's managed to get himself into trouble and what thanks do I get?

Matt pauses for a few moments, perhaps the booing from the crowd getting to him a little.......

Matt Hardy: At the end of last year, Jeff finally fulfilled a boyhood dream and became the WWE Champion, a moment he had dreamed of all his life, and the reaction from fans, everywhere he went, people congratulating him, asking for his autograph, was unbelievable...... I won my first world title when I became ECW Champion just 3 months before, and yes, people congratulated me, they supported me, but Jeff always got more attention than me..... and why? because he had managed to turn his life around? because he had overcome his demons to become a world champion? The only reason Jeff is here today and the only reason he was able to become champion is me..........

JR: I can't believe what I'm hearing, is this all about jealousy?......

Matt Hardy: Jeff and I were world champions at the same time but guess who everyone wanted to congratulate, guess who's autograph everybody wanted, the spotlight was always focused on Jeff....... I realised I had a decision to make at the Royal Rumble, either allow myself to forever be in the shadow of my screwup little brother Jeff, or finally force everyone to recognise that I am the Hardy that deserves to be world champion, I am the Hardy that deserves the spotlight..... I am sick of picking up the pieces every time Jeff screws up but I will not let Jeff drag my life down any longer...... from this moment onwards, Jeff is on his own, if he screws up, I'm just going to sit back and watch him throw everything away, I won't be there for him to come running to and sort everything out for him....... as of this moment, Jeff is on his own, and as of this moment.... I have.... no brother!

JR: My god! I don't believe the words I'm hearing coming out of Matt Hardy's mouth.....

Tazz: I'm as shocked as you, JR, I mean, I've known both Matt and Jeff for a long time now and I've never known anyone as close to each other as those two young men, but, well.... I guess not any more.

Matt Hardy sneers at the fans as he walks up the ramp, as Smackdown fades to a break

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_R-Truth-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_EzekielJackson-1.jpg

R-Truth vs Ezekiel Jackson (w/ The Brian Kendrick)

2 weeks ago on Smackdown R-Truth beat Kendrick, so tonight it is up to Ezekiel to restore some pride on his and Kendrick's behalf. And he starts off well, pounding Truth down and taking control but Truth starts to get back into it after a mistake by Jackson and looks to have the match won, only for Kendrick to distract R-Truth by jumping up on the apron. Truth swings a right hand at Kendrick who jumps back to the floor, but Truth turns right into Jackson who gets him up on his shoulders in a Backbreaker Rack before dropping him and scoring the pin

Winner: Ezekiel Jackson

Pinfall

7:27

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return from commercials where we see Vickie Guerrero in the ring sat in her wheelchair and, unfortunately, holding a microphone. The crowd, naturally, are booing

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me............. EXCUSE ME...........

The boos get louder but as usual she is oblivious

Vickie Guerrero: Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you my husband, and the new WWE Champion, Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!!!

Edge walks out through the smoke with the WWE Championship firmly wrapped around his waist. He makes his way to the ring where Vickie happily hands him the microphone

Edge: Well look at this, once again I am the WWE Champion........ you had all better get used to this site because I intend to be your WWE Champion for a very long time. However, the Royal Rumble was a special night for me, because not only was I victorious in winning the WWE Title but I was also victorious in proving each and every one of you wrong... wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong........... For weeks you have all been blaming me for the 'accidents' that Jeff Hardy has suffered and yet now you are all left with egg on your faces because it is pretty evident that I had nothing to do with them.... but I'm not going to dwell on that, because all that matters is that I am your new WWE Champion......

Edge turns and smiles at Vickie before handing her the microphone, the ultimate act of cruelty.

Vickie Guerrero: I think you will all agree that my husband, Edge, deserves the night off from competition, as in just over 2 weeks he will defend his WWE Title inside the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out, which leads me to tonight. Tonight we will begin a series of matches to determine who will compete in the Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship, and the first of those matches is coming up right now.......

Big Show's music hits and he makes his way to the ring, passing Edge and Vickie on the way and having a good look at Edge's WWE Title. Edge doesn't take too kindly to this and glares at Show who just smiles back at him before continuing to the ring.

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match For No Way Out

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_BigShowJAN09.pngvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheGreatKhali-1.jpg

The Big Show vs The Great Khali (w/ Ranjin Singh)

This is a pretty typical big man vs big man match as these two behemoths trade massive blows in what is not the prettiest of matches. Show's sheer strength and determinedness to compete at No Way Out show out in the end as he puts Khali down with a huge knockout punch allowing him to make the cover

Winner: Big Show

Pinfall

7:42

We cut to Vickie's office where Chavo Guerrero comes walking in for a word with his aunt

Vickie Guerrero: Oh, Hi Chavo, what can I do for you?

Chavo Guerrero: Hey, Vickie, I... well... I was hoping that, with No Way Out coming up, and, you holding matches to decide who gets to compete for the WWE Title, that... you might have a match for me to try and earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber.......

Vickie Guerrero: You.... want to compete in the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out?......

Chavo Guerrero: Yeh......

Vickie Guerrero: Ok.... next week you will be one of five men to compete in a 5-man over the top rope Battle Royal to determine who takes the last spot inside the Elimination chamber at No Way Out..... and your opponents will be the four men who lose their qualifying matches tonight.

Chavo Guerrero: Thanks Vickie, you won't regret this, thank you....

Chavo leaves the room as we head back into the arena

Kung Fu Naki is already in the ring before we hear familiar music. It's Umaga, who has been out of action for near enough 6 months. And he looks as fierce as ever!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_Funaki-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_umaga4mj4.jpg

Kung Fu Naki vs Umaga

Umaga has been out for a while, but he shows no sign of ring rust against his much smaller foe. Umaga destroys Fu Naki with everything he's got before hitting a sickening Samoan Spike for the win

Winner: Umaga

Pinfall

1:52

We return from commercials and join the Diva's locker room where Maria is getting ready with the Bella Twins for their upcoming 6 Diva tag team match. Michelle McCool walks in, and the 3 lovely Diva's stop chatting

Michelle McCool: I just thought I'd warn you Maria. Last week on Smackdown you interfered in my match and you paid for it when I kicked you in your pretty little head. Get in my way tonight, and I won't hold back....

Michelle leaves and Maria stares at her as the Bella Twins also send scornful looks her way

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MontelVontaviousPorter27-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChavoGuerrero.jpg

MVP vs Chavo Guerrero

MVP defeated Big Show 2 weeks ago on Smackdown in a Last Man Standing match, his first victory in months on the back of what was a horrific losing streak. MVP's task tonight is far less daunting but Chavo is still more than capable. A decent match sees a much more confident MVP pick up his second straight victory after hitting Chavo with a Drive-By kick to the skull.

Winner: MVP

Pinfall

6:33

A video plays hyping the Elimination Chamber, detailing what it takes to make such a structure and showing highlights of past matches inside its confines, before we head to a break

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CarlitoColon.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_Primo_Colon.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CurtHawkins-2.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_ZackRyder-1.jpg

Carlito & Primo Colon vs Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder

A chance for the former Edgeheads to push for a title shot in this non title match up but Carlito and Primo show exactly why they are the current WWE Tag Team Champions with a display of clever teamwork and a mix of hard hitting and quick footed offence. The brothers isolate Zack Ryder, allowing Carlito to nail him with a Backcracker and make the pin for victory.

Winners: Carlito & Primo Colon

Pinfall

6:46

A video plays highlighting 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin as this years first inductee in to the 2009 Hall Of Fame

We head backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, a man currently on a roll, MVP. MVP, just a few weeks ago you were on one of the worst losing runs in recent memory, and yet 2 weeks ago on Smackdown you beat The Big Show in a Last Man Standing match and then tonight you continued that form by beating Chavo Guerrero... what's changed?

MVP: Ohhhhh, Todd.... man... I can't tell you how happy it makes me to finally be winning again, you know? I was going through such a bad time, I mean... I was even considering my future in this business, it got so bad, but you know, I stuck at it and here I am, on a winning streak... (MVP lets out a smile and a laugh) But... now I'm feeling good again, refocused, revitalised and on top of my game, I'm hungry again, hungry to regain my United States Title, so if Shelton Benjamin is listening, Shelton, you best be feeling up to ending my 'winning' streak if you want to keep hold of the United States Title.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MariaDEC2308.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_BrieBella.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_NikkiBella.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MichelleMcCool-1.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_Maryse.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_Natalya_Neidhart4.jpg

Maria & Brie and Nikki Bella vs Michelle McCool, Maryse & Natalya Neidhart

Maria and Michelle McCool continue their rivalry tonight in this 6 Diva tag team match, and Maria looks all fired up. Michelle picks her spot to earn the more experienced team the win, as she hits Maria with a Faith Breaker after Maryse and Natalya beat down on the Bella Twins on the outside.

Winners: Michelle McCool, Maryse & Natalya Neidhart

Pinfall

5:45

We return to Smackdown where a graphic shows up hyping Triple H vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Mark Henry as an Elimination Chamber Qualifying match, whilst JR comments that Vickie is purposefully making things hard for Triple H.

We cut backstage and see Triple H walking backstage. He stops when Vickie Guerrero walks into shot, and 'The Game' rolls his eyes....

Vickie Guerrero: What's the matter, Triple H? Concerned you won't qualify for the Elimination Chamber?

Triple H: Huhhuhu.... Not at all, if anything, I know I'm going to qualify, just like I know I'm going to beat 5 other men inside that Elimination Chamber, including your husband Edge, to become the WWE Champion. I just think it's pretty funny how you haven't yet realised that whatever you do, whatever plan you and Edge concoct, I will always be one step ahead of you, because no one knows how to play the game like I do.

Triple H walks away leaving a frowning Vickie Guerrero stood on her own.

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match For No Way Out

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheUndertaker.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SheltonBenjaminJAN09.jpg

The Undertaker vs Shelton Benjamin

Shelton Benjamin may be the US Champion, but this is a whole different ball game for the Gold Standard and he finds himself cornered and on the receiving end of some vicious right hands early on in the match. Benjamin actually holds his own, though and throws in a couple of nice counters to suggest he might be able to win, however a mix of The Undertaker's experience and a little, perhaps, of Benjamin's over exuberance, conspire to his downfall and as he Springboards off the middle of the top rope, Taker catches him by the throat and immediately lifts him up and down for a high impact Chokeslam

Winner: The Undertaker

Pinfall

8:46

We cut backstage where we see Triple H making his way to the main arena for his match, taking sips out of a bottle of water as we cut to a final break.

Elimination Chamber Triple Threat Qualifying Match For No Way Out

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TripleH-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_VladimirKozlov8.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MarkHenry2.jpg

Triple H vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas)

One can only speculate, as JR did earlier in the night, if Vickie Guerrero has made this a triple threat match in an effort to get one over on 'The Game'. Kozlov is still undefeated in singles competition, an impressive record, whilst Henry is always an awkward opponent, and Triple H has his work cut out early on as Henry and Kozlov appear to team up on him. Triple H, as ever, fights back valiantly, throwing right hands at both men before trapping Kozlov in a corner and forgetting Henry, who smashes into him from behind. Triple H is briefly knocked out of the ring at which time Henry and Kozlov start brawling with each other. 'The Game' gets back in the ring and from then on it's pretty much every man for himself as Henry and Kozlov both look to try and qualify for the Elimination Chamber. Perhaps they should have carried on working together as Triple H starts to excel and after hitting a Harley Race like knee to Kozlov, he impressively plants Henry with a Spinebuster, doing his usual pose slash roar afterwards. He plants Henry between his legs looking for a Pedigree but Kozlov nails him with a clothesline. Kozlov takes control for a moment and after some right hands to Triple H, focuses on Henry who he hits with a devastating headbutt to the chest, reeling bck from it a little. 'The Game' isn't messing about though and as Kozlov comes towards him, he grabs him and guides him through the turnbuckle and shoulder first into the steel ringpost before pulling him out and launching him through the ropes to the outside. Triple H turns and is struck by Henry who whips him to the ropes, Triple H counters with a Facebuster and another Spinebuster. Henry gets up and Triple H grabs Henry and forces him between his legs before planting him with a Pedigree. The referee counts to 3 and Triple H qualifies for the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out.

Winner: Triple H

Pinfall

12:53

HHH climbs the turnbuckle and celebrates for the cheering fans as Smackdown fades off air

SHOW RATING: B

Ezekiel Jackson bt R-Truth D- [PIN]

The Big Show bt The Great Khali to advance to the No Way Out Elimination Chamber C+ [PIN]

Umaga bt Kung Funaki C [PIN]

MVP bt Chavo Guerrero A [PIN]

Carlito & Primo Colon bt Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder C+ [PIN]

Michelle McCool, Maryse & Natalya Neidhart bt Maria & Brie and Nikki Bella D- [PIN]

The Undertaker bt Shelton Benjamin to advance to the No Way Out Elimination Chamber B+ [PIN]

Triple H bt Mark Henry and Vladimir Kozlov in a Triple Threat match to advance to the No Way Out Elimination Chamber B- [PIN]

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

Last weeks RAW saw the return of Shane McMahon who, like his sister Stephanie, was keen to get a piece of Randy Orton as revenge for what The 'Legend Killer' has done to their father and WWE Chairman - Vince McMahon. Shane O'Mac surprised everyone by appearing at the end of the show to attack Orton who quickly showed his true colours by fleeing into the crowd, but there is sure to be some fallout from the events of last week as RAW rolls in to Bakersfield, California.

JBL suffered his second defeat in as many days against World Heavyweight Champion John Cena on last weeks RAW, missing out on the chance of going to the No Way Out Elimination Chamber, and is looking to gain revenge having requested a main event match this week. However, JBL has not asked to face the champion himself, instead negotiating a match that will see John Cena face JBL's very own employee - The 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels. Michaels and Cena have certainly shared their own rivalry in the past, but with JBL at ringside, who knows what might happen.

As if that wasn't enough, a huge six man tag match has been signed for RAW monday night as CM Punk, Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston team up to take on Kane, William Regal and Mike Knox in what is sure to be an interesting encounter.

The WWE Divas will also be in action as Beth Phoenix goes one on one with Kelly Kelly. Phoenix picked up a win over new WWE Women's Champion Melina last week in tag team action, pinning Kelly Kelly thanks to the outside help of her number one fan Rosa Mendes.

All this and much, much more, this week on RAW!

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels

Rey Mysterio, CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs Kane, William Regal & Mike Knox

Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix

Smackdown predictions:

SeanMcFly 5/5

Destiny 4/5

Astyn 5/5

Lexa90 5/5

Greg McNeish 5/5

Tripps04 5/5

Really hope this isn't an indication that my diary is too predictable :D I hope it's just due to early results being more predictable and when I get more into my own storylines and feuds etc it will be harder ro know what's going to happen.

OVERALL:

Lexa90 11/11

Tripps04 11/11

Destiny 7/10

SeanMcFly 6/6

Greg McNeish 5/5

Astyn 5/5

Boshey 4/5

UFC-KING 4/5

angeldelayette 2/5

Lexa90 and Tripps04 on perfect scores atm!

JBL causes HBK to lose this match

Rey Mysterio, CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs Kane, William Regal & Mike Knox

Heels go over in this one

Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix

With a quick roll-up to steal a victory from the glamazon

Great so far, always enjoy reading your shows...

Really hope this isn't an indication that my diary is too predictable :D I hope it's just due to early results being more predictable and when I get more into my own storylines and feuds etc it will be harder ro know what's going to happen.

There's a lot to be said for logics, mate. Your last diary was very enjoyable so I'm glad to see you back.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/jrsbbq.jpg

JR's Blog.

Welcome everybody, JR here again to give you my thoughts on the current happenings in the WWE Universe, sponsored by the one and only J.R.'s Family Bar-B-Q.

• What a week it has been in the WWE following the somewhat shocking events of Sundays Royal Rumble pay-per-view where we saw Matt Hardy inexplicably attack his younger brother Jeff, costing him the WWE Title. I would like to wish Jeff a speedy recovery at home as I'm sure he will be hurting alot right now.

• Most people would be looking for a new job after kicking their boss in the head, but Randy Orton must be walking around with a huge smile on his face just two weeks after punting WWE Chairman Vince McMahon in what was a despicable attack. And not only does he still find himself employed, but having earned victory in the Royal Rumble with the help of his Legacy stablemates, he will head to this years Wrestlemania with a guaranteed World Title shot. Some jobs have all the perks! Things might not stay that way for long though, with the return of Shane O'Mac, who looked ready to tear young Randy limb from limb on RAW.

• We are just two weeks away from our next pay-per-view - No Way Out - and what a night it should be, with not one but two Elimination Chamber matches as both the World Heavyweight and WWE Titles will be up for grabs inside the 16 ton structure that boasts a startling 2 miles of steel chain. As a champion, this is the last place you want to be and I strongly suggest both John Cena and Edge enjoy their time as champions, as they might not have too long left.

• I'd just like to offer my congratulations to RAW Diva Melina, on capturing the WWE Women's Championship at the Rumble last Sunday. Melina fully deserved her victory over The 'Glamazon' Beth Phoenix and no doubt she is on top of the world right now.

• It's been a tough week for RAWs resident loudmouth JBL, who not only failed to win the World Heavyweight Title at the Rumble but then also failed to qualify for the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out. It wouldn't surprise me if things boiled over sooner rather than later between JBL and his downtrodden employee Shawn Michaels, whom he clearly blames for his own shortcomings.

• Finally, Congratulations to Finlay! The tough Irish brawler will face the undefeated Jack Swagger - who I have to say is on one impressive winning streak at the moment - at No Way Out in just under two weeks after winning a number one contenders match on ECW, and I for one hope that Finlay can win his first World Title in his WWE career.

I hope you enjoyed my ramblings for the week, and sincerely hope you join me this Friday night on Smackdown, and don't forget to catch all the action over on RAW and ECW.

Take care and God bless!

trhrhrhhhrrhrhhrhh

Sebsy you old dawg you're back, swwweeeeeet. Glad to see it.

There's a lot to be said for logics, mate. Your last diary was very enjoyable so I'm glad to see you back.

Thank you for the comments tristram, means a lot to hear that. I hope you enjoy the new diary.

I'm looking at ways to do other things that add to the diaries other than just shows and that's why I've done a JR's blog. I'm also thinking of doing a POWER5 roundup like the POWER25 the WWE runs on wwe.com, but I'm not sure. Also trying to think of anything else I can do that is fresh and exciting but it depends if people think the JR blog and Power5 add anything to the diary. If they don't then I won't bother with them as they are really just in there for added immersion.

First off, wanted to say congrats on a great diary... I'm not sure who's diary that has this in it but, it is like the wrestling mag (PWI) where it breaks down the top ten contenders in each organization. That might add some depth to the diary kinda like a look around the (Wrestling Universe) Anyways, good luck with the diary and I hope to keep my perfect record intact. (self plug)

First off, wanted to say congrats on a great diary... I'm not sure who's diary that has this in it but, it is like the wrestling mag (PWI) where it breaks down the top ten contenders in each organization. That might add some depth to the diary kinda like a look around the (Wrestling Universe) Anyways, good luck with the diary and I hope to keep my perfect record intact. (self plug)

Yeah, just had a look and the WWE do still do a POWER25. I am tempted to do a POWER5 but wondering if it might be worth upping it to ten. Or even doing 25, and writing lines just for the top ten, so you can still see where I rate people in the top 25. Meh, I don't know. Anyway, I'm busy putting the final touches to Wrestlemanisa 25 as we speak and I've actually had goosebumps a couple of times whilst writing it. It is ridiculously long, but I think that's forgivable for what is the biggest event in wrestling history.

Thanks also for the kind comments, and one things for sure, with you and Lexa making differing predictions, at the very least one of you won't maintain a perfect record.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

Monday 2nd February 2009

Rabobank Arena, Bakersfield, CA

Attendance: 10,000

A video plays showing the events at the close of last weeks RAW where, after the confrontation between Randy Orton and Stephanie McMahon, a returning Shane McMahon, surprised Randy Orton, sending 'The Legend Killer' and the rest of The Legacy scurrying through the crowd to a safe distance.......

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

RAW opens up with the usual pyros as the camera pans the crowd before we turn to the announce desk.....

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night RAW, live from the Rabobank Arena here in Bakersfield. I'm Michael Cole, with Jerry 'The King' Lawler, and King, take a look at this huge match-up set to take place here tonight on RAW....

A graphic pops up showing John Cena vs Shawn Michaels tonight!!!

King: That is huge, Michael, and as I understand it, this match was requested by JBL

Michael Cole: JBL blames Shawn Michaels for his failure to qualify for the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out, JBL losing his qualifying match against John Cena last week on RAW......

I HEAR VOICES!!!

Cole is cut off as Randy Orton and The Legacy make their way down to the ring....

Randy Orton: Last week on RAW I informed Stephanie McMahon and the WWE that I would sue them for every penny if they tried to fire me or take away my title match at Wrestlemania........ but it seems as though threatening them with 2 separate lawsuits wasn't enough. Shane McMahon came out here last week and put his hands on me without any provocation and the McMahon family will be very lucky if I decide not to take legal action over this assault. I'm......

HERE COMES THE MONEY!!!

Shane O'Mac comes bouncing out on stage, dressed in a smart suit and carrying a microphone....

Shane McMahon: Am I hearing this right Randy? You're out here making more threats! You're saying my attack on you last week was unprovoked, but where I come from, if someone kicks your father in the head, that's provocation. You're lucky that my sister was out here last week to stop me from following you through the crowd and tearing you apart, but while I'm out here on my own, I'm not going to come down there ant beat you down, no I'm going to save that for a couple of weeks. You see Randy, my sister and I have been talking over everything that's happened over the past few weeks, and although she isn't overjoyed at the idea, she has agreed to a match to take place at No Way Out. That match Randy will be your last match in the WWE, not because you're getting fired but because at No Way Out, I am going to tear you limb from limb. At No Way Out Randy, it's going to be you and me, one on one... No Holds Barred!

Shane's music plays again as he stares a hole through a visibly angered Orton, as RAW fades to a break.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CMPunk41.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ReyMysterioOCT08.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_kofikingstonkyky.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_RegalKYKY.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_KaneAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MikeKnox.jpg

CM Punk, Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston vs William Regal (w/ Layla El), Kane & Mike Knox

An exciting 6 man tag match to kick off the in ring action for tonight. 2 extremely contrasting styles as the high octane methods of Punk, Mysterio and Kingston face the brutish, hard hitting offence of their opponents. Kane is the most threatening for his team, as he enjoys a period of dominance over Mysterio but come the end of the match it is CM Punk having the last word as he lifts Mike Knox onto his shoulders for a GTS amidst all 6 men coming into the match. Mysterio knocks Kane to the outside whilst Kingston takes care of Regal, as Punk makes the cover after hitting his finisher

Winners: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston

Pinfall

7:48

We head backstage to the locker room area where Shawn Michaels is getting ready for his match with John Cena. He stands up when JBL walks in and the pair are face to face, JBL looking quite annoyed

JBL: Getting ready for your match, Shawn? Just so you're aware in case you hadn't figured it out for yourself, I specifically requested this match for you tonight. Last week I lost to John Cena in my qualifying match for the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out... because of you. It's becoming somewhat of a recurring theme, Shawn, you costing me chance after chance at becoming the WWE Champion, so tonight, I will not be out in your corner for your match with Cena. I will be back here deciding just what I should do with you given your recent poor performance.

JBL turns away but then turns back to Shawn.

JBL: Good luck... Shawn.

JBL leaves the room as an emotionless HBK watches him go.

We now cut to Stephanie's office where she is stood facing Kane!

Stephanie: Have you spoken to him?......

Kane: Yes... I've spoken to him, and he will be here tonight.....

Stephanie: Then, Kane... you are the final entrant in the Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out.

Kane grins widely for a brief moment before walking out of the room. He walks past Manu and Sim Snuka, who walk up to Stephanie

Stephanie: Can I help you?

Sim Snuka: Stephanie, Manu and myself were hoping that you might give us a match tonight against two guys that we've got a score to settle with.....

Stephanie: I think I know who you mean... you got it, tonight, you Sim Snuka and Manu will face Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase in a tag team match...

Sim Snuka: Thankyou....

The pair turn and leave with determined looks upon their faces as RAW fades to commercials.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChrisJerichoJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_Goldust.jpg

Chris Jericho vs Goldust

A fairly straight forward match for Jericho against the golden one, his bullish look on his face barely changing once during the match. Y2J grabs Goldust's leg as he strides towards him and locks in the Walls Of Jericho for the win

Winner: Chris Jericho

Submission

4:45

After this routine victory, Jericho demands a microphone from ringside....

Chris Jericho: In just over a weeks time I am participating in the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out for the WWE Championship. Last week I booked my place at No Way Out by defeating 'The Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels without having to lift a finger, some say he had no choice but Michaels had every chance and he chose... not to stay in this ring and fight me. At No Way Out, my victory in the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber will come as easily as my victory against Shawn Michaels last week and my victory against that freak Goldust here tonight.....

Stephanie McMahon: Chris... Chris, excuse me....

Jericho turns and we see that Stephanie McMahon is on the titantron, standing in her office

Stephanie McMahon: Chris, seeing as you've had such an easy time of it as you say, how about you get a proper tune up match next week here on RAW, and what better opponent to prepare for a match of such importance..... than the WWE Champion John Cena......

Jericho doesn't look too impressed at being made to face Cena less than a week before No Way Out

King: Wow, what a match for next week, live, here on RAW, the WWE Champion John Cena versus Chris Jericho.

Michael Cole: RAW General Manager Stephanie McMahon certainly making her mark here tonight!

RAW goes to commercials.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CodyRhodesJAN09.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TedDiBiaseJRJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_JimmySnukaJr.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_Manu.jpg

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr vs Sim Snuka & Manu

Manu and Snuka are out for revenge after being dumped and beaten by Orton and his henchman. Rhodes and DiBiase show why they are the chosen ones, though as they comfortably beat their opponents, showing why they are former tag team champions. The pair isolate Manu beating on him well until DiBiase hits the Dream Street for the pin

Winners: Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr

Pinfall

5:45

We cut backstage where we see Beth Phoenix walking with Rosa by her side and Santino a couple of steps behind the pair. Rosa looks pretty excited and thanks Beth for allowing her to hang out with her. Beth just smiles and carries on walking as Rosa falls back to smile and thank Santino.

A video plays, the same video that played last week highlighting 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin as this years first inductee into the 2009 Hall Of Fame.

We fade from the video and see Todd Grisham standing by backstage

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the 2009 Royal Rumble winner, Randy Orton. Randy, tonight you have a match against a surprise opponent but after what we saw earlier between Stephanie McMahon and Kane, one can only assume th.....

Randy Orton: Assume what, Todd? (Orton barks) I think it's pretty obvious what Stephanie McMahon is doing, and it is quite clear that she doesn't listen to a single thing anyone says to her. I have warned Stephanie countless times not to rile me any further but clearly she isn't paying any attention. I would bet my life on the fact that my opponent tonight will be The Undertaker, but Stephanie should learn that if she keeps getting on my bad side, the consequences..... will be very.....very... grave........

We rejoin RAW where we see John Cena in the locker room when Chris Jericho comes walking up to him.

Chris Jericho: Hi... Cena... quite a match you've got tonight with Shawn Michaels just over a week before No Way Out, and then to think you'll be facing me next week on RAW.... You know, Cena... it would be a real shame if you weren't even able to make it to No Way Out.... a real shame.....

John Cena: Oh what a surprise! Y2J shooting his mouth off, spouting a lot of old garbage about how you're going to take my WWE Title, I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the fact that you were superstar of the year last year..... Jericho, you come in here making your big statements, well you know what, I choose to make mine out in the ring, just like I did when I got you fired, and just like I did at Survivor Series..... I'll see you, next week.....

Cena walks off and Jericho looks far from impressed as we cut back to the arena.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnCena-2.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShawnMichaelsAAF3.jpg

Both men come out to a great reception from the fans, JBL is nowhere to be seen. These 2 men have got to know each other quite well and the opening few minutes of the match consists of both trying to get the upper hand with more basic moves. 'HBK' takes the early control after a misstep by Cena and shortly after gets Cena in a Figure Four Leglock, but only for a few seconds before Cena makes the ropes. 'HBK' continues to work on Cena's lower back and legs and a few minutes go by before Michaels has Cena in a Crossface, Cena again managing to get to the ropes after 10 or so seconds. Michaels is clearly working out the frustrations of being an employee of JBL as he puts on a proper submission clinic on the champion, who occasionally fights back before being subdued again. After about 10 minutes of the match, HBK hits a flying forearm before springing up to his feet. He hits an inverted atomic drop then a right hand and as Cena gets up, HBK picks him up and slams him back down on the canvas. He goes up top and flies off the top turnbuckle, hitting an elbow right to Cena's heart. He starts tuning up the band.... but JBL suddenly comes out and walks halfway down the ramp before stopping. Michaels is clearly distracted but tries to refocus on the match, going for Sweet Chin Music, but Cena ducks and as HBK turns, Cena lifts him onto his shoulders and plants him with an FU. Cena can't capitalise, though and only makes the move to cover Michaels after the ref reaches a 7 on the double countout. Michaels kicks out and the pair use the ropes to help themselves up. Cena hits a flying shoulder block, a couple of clotheslines, Michaels goes for a punch but Cena turns it into a side release spinout slam. Cena raises his hand up and bounces off he ropes before connecting with a five knuckle shuffle. Michaels gets up as Cena stalks him and the champ lifts him up on his shoulders, but Michaels slides down his back and spins Cena around. Michaels trips Cena up and wraps his legs up going for a Sharpshooter! Michaels turns Cena over onto his belly and has the move locked in. Michaels is putting everything he has into the hold, but he's facing the ramp where JBL is stood, and HBK's employer starts walking towards the ring. Michaels lets the grip on Cena go and moves right up to the ropes to stare down at JBL who walks closer and closer with a big grin on his face. Michaels is distracted but turns around to finish the match only for Cena to lift him up on his shoulders and hit a quick FU and making the cover, as the referee counts to 3 and a victory for Cena!

Winner: John Cena

Pinfall

14:27

Cena celebrates his win but is wary of JBL's presence and grabs his title before walking past JBL, the pair having a good stare at each other. JBL turns back to the ring and climbs through the ropes as Michaels starts to get up. Michaels turns and JBL explodes with a Clothesline From Hell, flipping Michaels inside out in the air and back down with a thud, the crowd booing the actions of JBL. JBL walks over and demands a microphone, which he is passed. He walks towards Michaels and stands over him with a big smile.......

JBL: Shawn, I've had a good long think about things and I've come to a decision. You obviously don't want to work for me, if you had a choice, I know you would never consider working for me, but you don't have a choice, Shawn, but I'm going to give you a way out at No Way Out...... A match, Shawn, you and me, and if you win, you are completely free, you will no longer work for me and I will pay you every cent I owe you and I will pay out the rest of your contract, if you win, you will never have to worry about money ever again.......... however, if you lose, Shawn.... not only will you still be working for me, but you will remain an employee of JBL enterprises for as long as you live, and my company will own the rights to your very name. I will own the right to use the name Shawn Michaels, the name 'Heart Break Kid' and all your other monikers, Shawn, not if, but when I beat you..... think about it, Shawn..... and get back to me with an answer when you're conscious......

JBL grins a huge smile as he drops the microphone and his music plays. He leaves the ring as RAW fades to commercials.

We return to RAW where Cryme Tyme are backstage talking with Mickie James. John Morrison and The 'Miz' walk into shot, proudly carrying their World Tag Team Titles

The Miz: Well look here... if it isn't the Brooklyn losers.....

John Morrison: Where are your tag team titles, guys... oh, that's right, you never beat us.

The pair laugh

The 'Miz': Hey Mickie..... why on earth are you hanging around with these losers? John and I are heading back to our hotel room.... care to join us?

Mickie James: Well.... I would...... but unlike the girls you normally take back to your hotel room, I'm nowhere near drunk enough....

JTG and Shad both let out an OOOHHHHHHH, however Miz doesn't see the funny side and is held back somewhat by Morrison who looks at both Cryme Tyme and Mickie with derision before leading Miz away

JTG: Oh that was embarrassing for him......

Cryme Tyme and Mickie get back to joking and talking as we cut back into the main arena...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_BethPhoenixOCT08.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_KellyKelly28.jpg

Beth Phoenix (w/ Santino Marella & Rosa Mendes) vs Kelly Kelly

A decent enough, if shot match in which Kelly Kelly holds her own quite well. Inevitably though, Santino gets involved, distracting the referee, allowing Rosa Mendes to grab both of Kelly's legs as she springs off the ropes, resulting in her falling flat on her face. Beth lifts her up and plants her with a Glam Slam for the victory

Winner: Beth Phoenix

Pinfall

4:47

Rosa, not content with costing Kelly the match, mounts her and starts going psycho on her with rights and lefts as Beth watches on with a smile forming. Santino eventually pulls Rosa off of Kelly, kicking and screaming, before Beth tells her to calm down a little. The trio walks off up the ramp as the official tends to Kelly and RAW fades to a final break.

We return to RAW where a video plays highlighting the Elimination Chamber and the brutality of such a match before we fade back into the arena and focus on the announce desk where Cole and King talk of No Way Out accompanied by graphics on the screen....

Michael Cole: You saw there a glimpse of the Elimination Chamber which in 9 nights time will be home to 6 of RAW's top superstars as John Cena defends his WWE Championship at No Way Out.

King: Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, CM Punk and Kane, all looking to take Cena's WWE Title in what is sure to be a tough match for all involved.

Michael Cole: Also at No Way Out, 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton will go one on one with Shane McMahon, Vince McMahon's son looking for retribution after Orton kicked the chairman in the skull a couple of weeks ago.

King: I'm not sure it's such a good idea for Shane McMahon to be stepping inside the ring with Randy Orton, especially with Rhodes and DiBiase around, but who knows, maybe the No Holds Barred stipulation will play in to Shane's hands.

I HEAR VOICES!!!!!

And with that, Randy Orton comes out to the ring flanked by Rhodes and DiBiase...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_RandyOrtonJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheUndertaker.jpg

Randy Orton (w/ Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr) vs The Undertaker

Orton and Taker circle each other at the beginning of the match with Taker occasionally looking around at Rhodes and DiBiase on the outside. Taker stalks Orton and backs him into a corner and goes for a big right hand but Orton ducks it and slaps Taker in the face before backing off. Taker obviously riled goes straight after Orton again and backs him into a corner. He goes for the right hand again, Orton ducks but Taker catches him and throws him back into the corner before hitting several hard right hands as Orton desperately tries to cover up. Orton somehow squirms free and rolls to the outside. Taker follows him out but a momentary distraction by Rhodes and DiBiase allows Orton to raise a knee to Taker's gut. Orton rolls Taker back in the ring and quickly goes about stomping on all his joints to take control of the matchup which he furthers with an inverted backbreaker before grounding 'The Deadman' with a headlock. Taker fights out of it and Orton whips Taker to the ropes but he explodes with a big boot, but can't follow it up straight away. The pair trade blows with Taker's being more telling as Orton stumbles around. Taker starts to feel it as he goes Old School, knocking Orton down to the mat and signals for a Chokeslam. Orton turns and gets Taker's hand around his neck but he breaks free and looks to hit an RKO, but Taker pushes him away and he lands hard on his back, finishing under the ropes. Taker goes to the outside and pulls Orton so his head sticks just over the apron and smacks his elbow into Orton's forehead before sending a kick into the side of his head. He climbs up onto the apron and stands near the ringpost but hesitates as Rhodes and DiBiase move around to that side of the ring. Taker still goes for the legdrop, but Orton just about moves out of the way. Taker is further distracted by the presence of The Legacy before getting back up on the apron and starts to enter through the top 2 ropes, Orton takes advantage and kicks Taker right in the sternum before wrapping his arm around Taker's head and pulling through so his feet rest on the rope. Orton plants Taker with a vicious DDT from the second rope and gets a very near fall. Orton stalks Taker, waiting for him to get up, and drops to the mat, punching his fists against the canvas thinking RKO. But then he gets up, that soulless wide stare in his eyes as he begins to think of much more evil intentions. He backs into a corner as Taker stumbles to his hands and knees, Orton breathing heavily, spit forming on his lips as his face reddens and suddenly he runs at Taker and kicks a boot at his head... but Taker avoids it and Orton turns straight into a huge Chokeslam. Rhodes and DiBiase immediately storm the ring and start pounding on Taker's back, the referee given no choice but to call for the bell......

Winner: The Undertaker

Disqualification

9:45

Rhodes and DiBiase continue to beat on Taker until Rhodes goes to Orton to help him up but this proves costly as Taker knocks DiBiase down with a huge right hand and Rhodes turns around only to get planted with a massive Chokeslam. Orton gets to his feet and sees Taker running at him, so rolls right out of the ring as DiBiase picks his spot to pull Rhodes to safety and The Legacy retreat to the bottom of the ramp....

I'M ALL GROWN UP!!!

Stephanie comes out to the top of the ramp with a microphone....

Stephanie McMahon: Randy.... Randy.... hold it right there.... I wanted to come out and tell you personally that next week on RAW we are going to have a preview to your match at No Way Out as my brother Shane McMahon goes one on one with Ted DiBiase in a No Disqualifications match......

Orton sneers at Stephanie and puts his arm around Ted to reassure him...

Stephanie McMahon: And anyone who interferes in that match... will be fired.

Orton looks pissed whilst Stephanie stands there smiling before making her way to the back as RAW fades off air

SHOW RATING B

CM Punk, Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston bt William Regal, Kane & Mike Knox C+ [PIN]

Chris Jericho bt Goldust B-

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr bt Sim Snuka & Manu D [PIN]

John Cena bt Shawn Michaels B+ [PIN]

Beth Phoenix bt Kelly Kelly D- [PIN]

The Undertaker bt Randy Orton B+ [DQ/INT]

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/NoWayOutLogo.png

15th February 2009

Current Card:

RAW - World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber John Cena © vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

No Holds Barred Shane McMahon vs Randy Orton

ECW Championship Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Archived