TEW2010 Developer's Journal Discussion

Interesting feature that Im guessing we'll have to experience before we really know what its about. I wonder how long the effect is both positive and negative and what exactly it effects. its easy enough to get someone A momentum in their debut, so this has to be something different.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just hope we don't get a fanbase clamoring for editable critical hit/misses

"What do you mean the Rock failed at his debut? H'es got A's across the baord and that's not how it happened in real life...."

Anyway, I'm thrilled about it. Anything that adds more randomness is a plus in my book :D

It WILL happen, people will ask for it, bank on this.

But I think it could be done with a simple hit/miss box so...

GREAT feature by the way.

In fairness I was thinking something like this was needed. I mean its pretty realistic...some night you can go out and the cut the best promo of your life and everyone will love it and other nights you're just F'N up in the spotlight...previously TEW just didn't account for that.

In fairness I was thinking something like this was needed. I mean its pretty realistic...some night you can go out and the cut the best promo of your life and everyone will love it and other nights you're just F'N up in the spotlight...previously TEW just didn't account for that.

Well, it did but it was more predictable. Give someone with poor entertainment skills a difficult gimmick and a terrible debut and you could see the train wreck from a mile away.

Now, however, there's a chance that they'll still "make it work" and it will be more popular then it should be. I couldn't care less about the people who succeed when they should, I want to see the people fail when they shouldn't or succeed when they should've bombed.

I just hope we don't get a fanbase clamoring for editable critical hit/misses

"What do you mean the Rock failed at his debut? H'es got A's across the baord and that's not how it happened in real life...."

Anyway, I'm thrilled about it. Anything that adds more randomness is a plus in my book :D

That's not how it happened in real life? I got 3 words for ya...."Die, Rocky Die!"

You know I had thought he had mastered TEW as I couldnt think of too many things that could be improved upon but this list I have seen is impressive to say the least. Critical Hit/Miss is something I cant wait for as I tend to debut most of my workers in this style being a fan of old school wrestling.

Archived