The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Lol I literally just watched that very interview.

Biggest revelation from Londrick:

"Cena, Orton and Batista were in the nicest guys in the WWE"

Orton and Batista? Wow, does that every run against the way the IWC paints them.

Orton doesn't surprise me, but for me, it's seems more he gets easily irritated than being a genuinely mean person. If someone pushes him, he's easily provoked.

As for Batista, he's not necessarily out to piss people, or has a chip on his shoulder. It's more that he's a jerk when he refuses to admit he's done something wrong or does something stupid.

That being said you're right. All these people that say Orton's a huge richard or that Batista is a donkey or that Cena goes behind closed doors to hold people down. Two guys that have no love loss for a lot of people in the WWE come right out and say these guys are cool.

Doesn't that seem just a little bit insane to you? Accepting that everyone does it and then firing whoever doesn't know the urine test secret handshake is an awful way to prevent any sort of substance abuse in a locker room.

How would you go about testing for it? Hair tests and blood tests for THC are ridiculously expensive, and also tend to promote a lot of bad will.

I have two friends who work for a major financial firm that random tests at least 4 times a year. They are so anti-drug it is ridiculous.

Yet both of them have never failed a test, because they know how to use google.

Also, I was making no moral judgment on the WWE, and in fact agree with you that they have bigger things to worry about, i was just pointing out that if you give a flying burrito about your job, you don't go to your boss and go:

"yea, you know that drug testing policy? F that. I'm still going to do what i do and fail it, so there. here's a check" and expect to be employed. That's not how it works in the real world.

That being said you're right. All these people that say Orton's a huge richard or that Batista is a donkey or that Cena goes behind closed doors to hold people down. Two guys that have no love loss for a lot of people in the WWE come right out and say these guys are cool.

It's weird you'd say that about Cena, because in my corner of the internet it's never even been up for discussion whether or not he's holding people down. In fact, it's been suggested that he's the reason the WWE is so high on Danielson right now.

It's weird you'd say that about Cena, because in my corner of the internet it's never even been up for discussion whether or not he's holding people down. In fact, it's been suggested that he's the reason the WWE is so high on Danielson right now.

Only thing I have heard is when Anderson "botched" the backdrop according to Orton both he and Cena went to complain and because it was both of them he got fired.

World Wrestling Entertainment has been made aware of the passing of Gertrude (Luna) Vachon. WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Vachon family.

Ms. Vachon was under contract with WWE at various times from 1993 through 2000, and performed under the name “Luna” Vachon. She last performed for WWE in early 2000.

Regardless of how much love he's lost, Brian Kendrick's statements about Orton change nothing about him. It's the way he treated the divas and the way he treats the fans that's the problem, not the way he treats the other boys in the back. I don't know why they would say anything different about Orton, they don't fit into either group of people he abuses. Not to mention the one thing that's not rumors - the way he acts on camera when somebody screws up(Kofi, Miz, the Roddy Piper incident). That's there for everybody to see and judge what kind of person he is. And it's not pretty.

Yeah, I was surprised by that statement as well. I've never heard anything like that about Cena. He seems to go make his way around the roster and help as many of the lower guys get a rub off him as possible. Even if you believe the rumor he had a hand in Kennedy getting fired...I think that just tells you that Kennedy really was dangerous and really did need to be fired.

Regardless of how much love he's lost, Brian Kendrick's statements about Orton change nothing about him. It's the way he treated the divas and the way he treats the fans that's the problem, not the way he treats the other boys in the back. I don't know why they would say anything different about Orton, they don't fit into either group of people he abuses. Not to mention the one thing that's not rumors - the way he acts on camera when somebody screws up(Kofi, Miz, the Roddy Piper incident). That's there for everybody to see and judge what kind of person he is. And it's not pretty.

Who's to say any of that is true? You're not in the back to witness it. Is it speculated on sure? But that stuff was a while ago as well.

As far as him on screen getting mad when someone screws up. I know I get pissed when somebody at my job screws up and it makes me look bad. You can think what you want about the guy but just know you have third hand information and a few blips here and there about the guy. Yet when you hear "he picks up the tab and is nice to the boys in the back" you say "so what I want to ignore the nice things he does and concentrate on the others"

Nobody is perfect we all have a light and dark side its just not always as out there for people to see as it is with public people.

You mean the crowd reaction he is getting and his momentum the last couple of months? They are loving him in Raw right now.

It seems like he's wisened up though. He hasn't been in many incidents since his early days, after his second suspension he mellowed down quite a bit, was said to have visited a therapist regularly, which doesn't necessarily spell everything but I think parts of it have showed.

Sure he's irritated in the ring, but in more than one occasion now he's been described as approaching calmly the responsible party backstage about their mishaps. He spoke without trouble to Kennedy, and to Miz a few weeks ago when he botched something(which I forgot). Doesn't seem like that much of a stretch he'd come across as nice these days. Batista I wouldn't know, not trying to sniff too much into it.

Just seen promo to end SD between Kane and Taker. Very good stuff.

I thought that promo was absolutely shocking, poorly written garbage.. none of it made sense.. and thats in a 'ive not a clue what was said, let alone does it make sense in a kayfabe' way..

Undertaker seemed to be falling over his words and getting mixed up.. now if that was the point, to sell his 'injuries' - ie, the pathetic cough.. then it didnt come across that way.. it came across as a poor promo..

I thought that promo was absolutely shocking, poorly written garbage.. none of it made sense.. and thats in a 'ive not a clue what was said, let alone does it make sense in a kayfabe' way..

Undertaker seemed to be falling over his words and getting mixed up.. now if that was the point, to sell his 'injuries' - ie, the pathetic cough.. then it didnt come across that way.. it came across as a poor promo..

I though along the same lines, Kane was strong with his promo, but taker was very weak.

I think thats for the very reason you said, he was trying to convey that he was...I dunno, still recovering from his coma? (the fake cough he kept tossing in and slurring words) but it hurt the promo more than it helped to show weakness on his part and strength on kanes.

I see what they were shooting for (kane strong, taker sickly and vunerable) but in practice it came across poorly