The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Anyone heard about this?

-- Creative plans as of Monday night was for WWE to unify all of its championships within the next year. There would be one World Championship, one Tag Team Championship, the Intercontinental Championship, and one Women's title. It is said that a WWE/World Title Unification Match will take place at next year's WrestleMania.

Plans can always change until then, but in the meantime this sounds like something interesting to say the least.

Am I the only person who hated the Undertaker/Kane/Nexus segment? The lights went off too many times and really lost my interest. They should have just made Kane battle out of the choke slam and Nexus attack Taker. That would have been better to me.

As for NXT tonight I really think Riley will win.

You weren't the only one. The segment should've made Nexus look bad ass for managing to take out Taker but instead they ended up playing second fiddle to the Kane/Undertaker feud.

Watching Raw.. how funny is it that at Royal Rumble 94 Undertaker could beat 11 men and on Raw he couldn't take out 6.. Guess the urn truly was the source of his power. :D

Alberto Del Rio is so Awesome, totally my new fav :D

SES looks so naked without Serena :(

I hope they use the World Heavyweight Title or a new belt. I hate the Cena style belt personally.

God no... i hate the WcW title and hope they throw it away alongside the Cena Title and bring back the original undisputed title.

Watching Raw.. how funny is it that at Royal Rumble 94 Undertaker could beat 11 men and on Raw he couldn't take out 6.. Guess the urn truly was the source of his power. :D

God no... i hate the WcW title and hope they throw it away alongside the Cena Title and bring back the original undisputed title.

Either that, or he's lost some juice over the last 16 frakking years. :rolleyes:

Hopefully not. I don't like the WCW-ish, Cena-ish or the Undisputed-ish. The original attitude belt ftw!

I'll be honest: the only one I dislike is the Cena one. Which, honestly, when Cena FIRST held it, it MADE SENSE!!! He was a wanna-be gangsta rapper, so it was hilarious to see him carrying an over the top blinged out belt.

But now... it makes no sense, and just looks like an overly gawdy piece of crap. It's out of place. Like if they still used the Smoking Skull belt, or if Randy Orton were to walk around with the Million Dollar Belt.

The fact that anyone who wasn't John Cena a few years ago would want to carry it around is mind boggling... except maybe Cryme Tyme.

Plans can always change until then, but in the meantime this sounds like something interesting to say the least.

If they built it up for a few months..announced the unification bout ahead of time, made it seem like guys on each show were vying for the right to win the belt and represent their brand at WM...and then went ahead and gave us Cena vs Taker ..it would be a huge draw.

Personally, I hope Kaval wins NXT tonight, but knowing the 'E' as I do, I highly doubt that's going to happen. Most people I know think it's gonna be Magillicuddy, but I have a feeling it's gonna be Riley.

Raw was OK last night, but for me, the two solid hours of WWE kissing its own butt, (desperately begging for respect, as the guy who wrote the recap on The Observer said), was a MAJOR turnoff. Also, all the rapid-fire eliminations in the main event hurt that match for me too, but then, I've always been steadfast against rapid-fire eliminations - guys losing A LOT faster than they would in a standard match, (what? Do these guys suddenly lose all their stamina just because they have partners?). Reminds me of the old video game WWF Attitude, where if you had a standard match, a wrestler lost energy very slowly and the match went on a little bit, but if you did an Iron Man match, moves hurt like 5 times as much, and pins came left and right.

Just a complaint I've always had.

I did love what Jericho and Edge did though.

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz - first ever Michael Cole On A Pole Match at WrestleMania 27, you heard it here first!

:eek:

I'll be honest: the only one I dislike is the Cena one. Which, honestly, when Cena FIRST held it, it MADE SENSE!!! He was a wanna-be gangsta rapper, so it was hilarious to see him carrying an over the top blinged out belt.

But now... it makes no sense, and just looks like an overly gawdy piece of crap. It's out of place. Like if they still used the Smoking Skull belt, or if Randy Orton were to walk around with the Million Dollar Belt.

The fact that anyone who wasn't John Cena a few years ago would want to carry it around is mind boggling... except maybe Cryme Tyme.

I remember that year when the WWE title was carried to SmackDown!... and I always wondered to myself "are they seriously gonna have the Undertaker hold that belt down the line"?

As it turns out, he never won it, though he did grab it once or twice(the usual contender craving the title by holding/staring at the belt spiel).

Personally, I hope Kaval wins NXT tonight, but knowing the 'E' as I do, I highly doubt that's going to happen. Most people I know think it's gonna be Magillicuddy, but I have a feeling it's gonna be Riley.

Raw was OK last night, but for me, the two solid hours of WWE kissing its own butt, (desperately begging for respect, as the guy who wrote the recap on The Observer said), was a MAJOR turnoff. Also, all the rapid-fire eliminations in the main event hurt that match for me too, but then, I've always been steadfast against rapid-fire eliminations - guys losing A LOT faster than they would in a standard match, (what? Do these guys suddenly lose all their stamina just because they have partners?). Reminds me of the old video game WWF Attitude, where if you had a standard match, a wrestler lost energy very slowly and the match went on a little bit, but if you did an Iron Man match, moves hurt like 5 times as much, and pins came left and right.

Just a complaint I've always had.

I did love what Jericho and Edge did though.

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz - first ever Michael Cole On A Pole Match at WrestleMania 27, you heard it here first!

:eek:

I'd say part of the problem here was the fact they gave NO freakin' time even to the main event. Longest match of the night, sure, but that wasn't a hard accomplishment. When you cram that many people into ten minutes, you're gonna have to have rapid eliminations.

I digress.

WWE, still alot yall need to work on. They HAVE gotten better in this last year I'd say compared to where they were... but plenty of room for improvement.

I think having the title unification match at Wrestlemania could be huge if they build it right. I am already hoping for Cena vs Taker or HHH vs Taker. If this is Takers last WM then I want it to be Cena. If he has one more in him after this one then I want this to be HHH. Maybe he wants to one up HBK and beat Taker too. Something along those lines.

I think having the title unification match at Wrestlemania could be huge if they build it right. I am already hoping for Cena vs Taker or HHH vs Taker. If this is Takers last WM then I want it to be Cena. If he has one more in him after this one then I want this to be HHH. Maybe he wants to one up HBK and beat Taker too. Something along those lines.

Taker and Trips main eventing a WM is so 6 years ago :p

Michael Cole truely is the most worthless wrestling commentator ever. "AS JR would say Stone Cold, Stone Cold.... (awkward gap).... Stone Cold!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMPV8FjCcE

6:08 I can't stop watching this clip over and over, slowly getting more and more annoyed.

Is he truely going to be the voice of the WWE for the next 10 years??????

Michael Cole truely is the most worthless wrestling commentator ever. "AS JR would say Stone Cold, Stone Cold.... (awkward gap).... Stone Cold!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMPV8FjCcE

6:05 I can't stop watching this clip over and over, slowly getting more and more annoyed.

Is he truely going to be the voice of the WWE for the next 10 years??????

Watching from 6:08, with the laughing then 'OH MY GOD', I was suprisingly reminded of the double rainbow guy.