The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I have to agree, I was very excited when I saw Punk pick up the arm band, I feel like the SES didnt get the push they should have so I think him joining nexus will help them where barret isnt in it anymore, they have someone who can do the talking for them like barret was doing before hand.

Fixed that for ya :p

Watching it now out of sheer boredom. The Orton family doesn't interest me at all, but oh well. :p

I love when Barry O mentions cliques in wrestling and Vince shakes his head like it doesn't happen...I'm 99% sure every wrestling autobiography talks about the politics and cliques backstage

Thanks for fix, need to re-read my posts I do stuff like that so often :p

Yeah I know Vince is cringe worthy, I can't believe he still does PR they should ban him from any interviews.

I'd heard about this incident a few times but didn't know there was footage of it around. Stumbled upon it while researching for the 1987 mod. The guy who rings in is Barry Orton, Bob Orton Jr's brother and Randy Orton's nephew. Not the nicest subject but I thought it an interesting vid.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kM8_xVyPZU

I loved the part when Vince called Bruno Sammartino on hating him because he fired his son. Not that I'm taking Vince's side here, but Bruno wasn't exactly the most objective choice to bring in as an expert...

Yall think Cena cut a promo like a 12 year old on purpose, to help identify with his core audience? That's the only thing I can think of with the "CM Sucks" comments...

I don't know. My first thought was that it didn't sound normal at all coming from him. That sounded more like old rapperboy Cena then Super Cena.

I really thought I was miss hearing him at first, lol.

I don't know. My first thought was that it didn't sound normal at all coming from him. That sounded more like old rapperboy Cena then Super Cena.

I really thought I was miss hearing him at first, lol.

One day he'll turn heel and become the white wanna be rapper again... and I shall shed a single tear, and give him a slow clap standing ovation.

The interwebs are going nuts with rumors that Cena suffered a legit leg/knee injury at a house show tonight. It was a cage match against Wade Barrett that was ended abruptly, Cena was helped to the back, and apparently apologized to the crowd. He got hurt taking a Wasteland from Barrett.

Hopefully this turns out to be a sprain or something...it would really, really suck if he had to miss significant time right now.

Not fond of CM Punk taking over Nexus. I mean, I like Punk, but I've always felt putting an established star into Nexus would defeat the whole purpose of the group. It changes Nexus from a unique faction born of circumstance, to just-another-stable. It might end up being good, a continuation of the Straight Edge Society, but it's not special to me.

Not fond of CM Punk taking over Nexus. I mean, I like Punk, but I've always felt putting an established star into Nexus would defeat the whole purpose of the group. It changes Nexus from a unique faction born of circumstance, to just-another-stable. It might end up being good, a continuation of the Straight Edge Society, but it's not special to me.

The stable as it had existed had run its course. Cena made the heroic comeback, he got Barrett by himself, and he dropped a bunch of chairs on him. Nexus wasn't going to be a "unique faction" without Barrett, without him it's the Spirit Squad without the McMahons: a bunch of green guys who either need gimmick replacement surgery or a spell in development. This breathes new life into an angle that was otherwise dead.

And that's an awesome image.

The interwebs are going nuts with rumors that Cena suffered a legit leg/knee injury at a house show tonight. It was a cage match against Wade Barrett that was ended abruptly, Cena was helped to the back, and apparently apologized to the crowd. He got hurt taking a Wasteland from Barrett.

Hopefully this turns out to be a sprain or something...it would really, really suck if he had to miss significant time right now.

Yeah, I mentioned it a few posts above, but I made it swipe to read, just in case it was a work or something.

Apparently this is a vid of his speech:

I think Nexus stopped being different months ago when they put away any kind of motivations behind their actions. At first, they had something against the current powers in place then it moved to being only a groupe of young heels going against the top face for no special reason.

Rumours going about that Kong has signed with the company. If true hope they use her well and it could really help the divas division. Kong, Beth, Nattie, Melina and Gail could do something with that.

She apparently posted something on Twitter about "getting her dream job... Yeah, that dream". Seems to be where the rumors are stemming from.

well as far as North American female workers, Kong is obviously in the top as far as ability. And whether people who are indyrific crazy admit it or not, Nattie and Beth are also amazing workers..

Just imagine the ultimate (TALENT BASED) female division in WWE:

Nattie Neidhart

Sarah Stock

Amazing Kong

Beth Phoenix

Cheerleader Melissa

Mercedes Martinez

Sara Del Rey

Daizee Haze

Victoria

Mickie James

Gail Kim

Michelle McCool

Velvet Sky (as a referee who constantly goes in and out of the ring..... She cant wrestle though)

Now that I could watch.