The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

<p>So I'd say the two biggest realistic results are Cena drops Punk cleanly for the victory, or someone cashes in their money in the bank. </p><p> </p><p>

That being said lets not talk about what you think WILL happen. What in your mind would be the biggest HOLY BLEEP moment ever.</p><p> </p><p>

Is it The Rock costing Cena the title? Is it Punk somehow leaving the night with the title? What is the thing everyone feels would be the "oh my god" moment? </p><p> </p><p>

For me personally if Punk found a way to leave Sunday with the title. Again I know its not happening but thats what makes it an "oh my god moment".</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShaunGBD" data-cite="ShaunGBD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>but you don't have to order all 12</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think he means to get ANY of them he has to get that whole package.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stennick" data-cite="Stennick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I'd say the two biggest realistic results are Cena drops Punk cleanly for the victory, or someone cashes in their money in the bank. <p> </p><p> That being said lets not talk about what you think WILL happen. What in your mind would be the biggest HOLY BLEEP moment ever.</p><p> </p><p> Is it The Rock costing Cena the title? Is it Punk somehow leaving the night with the title? What is the thing everyone feels would be the "oh my god" moment? </p><p> </p><p> For me personally if Punk found a way to leave Sunday with the title. Again I know its not happening but thats what makes it an "oh my god moment".</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd be happy with Cena not winning not retaining. But an "Oh My God" moment would actually be WWE not screwing this up, as they usually do. And with the amount of expectations around this...they probably will srew it up. Not to screw this must always involve CM Punk leaving Chicago with the title. That's what most fans want and that's what everyone thinks won't happen, so i guess that would truly be the "Oh my God" moment of the last 5 or 6 years, maybe from the decade, let alone the year or night.</p>

<p>Very, very excited about the event tonight; obviously because of the main event, and also because I enjoy MITB matches.</p><p> </p><p>

I predict that Cena will retain clean, but then ADR will cash in the MITM briefcase that he's already won and win the title (perhaps with the help of the outgoing CM Punk)? I'd love it to go another way, and as has been said if CM Punk is WWE Champion by the time the show is over I'd absolutely love it. What I'm certain of is that Punk won't be gone for long, if at all, after tonight; the look on Vince's face when Punk tore up the contract on Monday night made him look weak and desperate for Punk to sign on and remain in the WWE, and I don't think they'd make Punk look that powerful and dictating a big contract if there was any way he'd be off screen for a long time.</p><p> </p><p>

Reckon Orton will retain, with one of Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes winning Smackdown's MITB but not cashing in right away; for some reason, I'm leaning towards Cody. Sheamus is the obvious choice, but I simply don't think he needs it at all. Having the briefcase wouldn't help him like it would Rhodes or Barrett, because he's practically a main eventer as it stands.</p><p> </p><p>

And to complete the predictions, Henry to defeat Big Show and Kelly Kelly to defeat whichever Bella she's facing.</p>

<p>Rey Mysterio vs. <strong>Alberto Del Rio</strong> vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Alex Riley vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger</p><p>

(most likely to happen i would also say maybe Riley,Miz & Bourne have a shot)</p><p> </p><p>

Kane vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. <strong>Cody Rhodes</strong> vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater vs. Sheamus (would like Gabriel to win but it probably won't happen)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kelly Kelly ©</strong> vs. Brie Bella (couldn't give a damn about this match don't follow divas storylines)</p><p> </p><p>

John Cena © vs. <strong>CM Punk</strong> (Cena hater right here)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Big Show</strong> vs. Mark Henry </p><p> </p><p>

Randy Orton © vs. <strong>Christian</strong> (Orton just seems to much like the Cena of Smackdown, Christian deserves it to keep him credible as a threat for Orton's title)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stennick" data-cite="Stennick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I'd say the two biggest realistic results are Cena drops Punk cleanly for the victory, or someone cashes in their money in the bank. <p> </p><p> That being said lets not talk about what you think WILL happen. <strong>What in your mind would be the biggest HOLY BLEEP moment ever.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> Is it The Rock costing Cena the title? Is it Punk somehow leaving the night with the title? What is the thing everyone feels would be the "oh my god" moment? </p><p> </p><p> For me personally if Punk found a way to leave Sunday with the title. Again I know its not happening but thats what makes it an "oh my god moment".</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not only Punk leaving with the title (which I think is going to happen), but to me the ultimate would be...</p><p> </p><p> Colt Cabana showing up and The Rock showing up... Kind of like this:</p><p> </p><p> Cena lose's, somehow Punk gets the win in not so great fashion. The money in the bank winner has help (and Cena helps as well), in some fashion, someway there is chaos when Punk is getting beat down by the MOTB winner and possibly Cena, but then the Rock show's up to help as well, when it looks like Punk is going to win against the MITB winner.... Rock don't want the title to leave anymore then Cena does, so in this respect they work together... but Colt Cabana show's up, and Punk and Cabana is able to fight off Cena and Rock, leaving them on their back as well as leaving with the title.</p><p> </p><p> This won't happen, but that I would like to see.</p><p> </p><p> Punk is going to leave with the title.... That's what is going to happen. Colt Cabana I do think is going to show up. The Rock, don't care if he does or not unless it goes down as above (and it won't).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stennick" data-cite="Stennick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I'd say the two biggest realistic results are Cena drops Punk cleanly for the victory, or someone cashes in their money in the bank. <p> </p><p> That being said lets not talk about what you think WILL happen. What in your mind would be the biggest HOLY BLEEP moment ever.</p><p> </p><p> Is it The Rock costing Cena the title? Is it Punk somehow leaving the night with the title? What is the thing everyone feels would be the "oh my god" moment? </p><p> </p><p> For me personally if Punk found a way to leave Sunday with the title. Again I know its not happening but thats what makes it an "oh my god moment".</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Biggest Holy S ... Moley moment? CM Punk dominates the match. Launches Cena into the corner, and runs in to do the high knee/bulldog combo, and Cena ducks out of the way, beginning the dreaded "5 moves of doom." Cena hits the shuffle, and Punk does that woozy rise, so Cena can go for the AA/FU, when Punk starts kicking his feet, causing Cena to lose balance, and drop Punk, who reverses into a GTS, and while holding Cena up, accidentally takes out the referee with Cena's flailing feet.</p><p> </p><p> As Cena reverses out of the GTS, Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana charges the ring after hopping the guardrail. Great moment where Punk and Cabana smirk, while Cena does that "I'm so worried" feint that he does. Punk gets ready to end the match and fulfill his promise, when Cabana turns him around, and hits the Colt .45, dropping Punk, giving Cena the title, and as Cabana backs up the aisle with a smile on his face, Vincent Kennedy McMahon pops out to congratulate his backup plan.</p><p> </p><p> Is it a good idea? It could be, but probably not the way I'd go. Would I be shocked, though? Yeah, I think I would.</p>

The biggest holy crap moment would be Colt Cabana and Samoa Joe costing Cena the match. Or if Vince screwed Cena and Punk stays in WWE for a little longer. Or Punk pokeing cena which the Cena lays flat on the mat the Punk pins Cena winning and both men being heel. Then cena says they are going to expose Vince for what he really is.

So your saying that people who have material wealth, need to use it to support the industry you love? Just because you do what you do, shouldn't mean that the one who shares the same amount of (material) wealth or more than you, should. Again, people have the ability to support what they want. Some support poor African kids, some the WWE. I believe in karma (what goes around comes around, the forest answers how you shout), so by supporting poor kids who can barely have food, have no electricity and are low on water is a better action than supporting the WWE. But in no way does it make them a step over anyone else as a human being.

I wasn't trying to make a whole conspiracy theory about your post. I truly wasn't. I just don't get why you are calling me crazy, and aligning me with an unknown group of 'conspiracy people'. Am I crazy just because I hold different beliefs than you? Am I crazy because I relate to the rastafarian movement? The last I check, everyone had a freedom of belief.

And heh. I know I'm really not that calm. But over the years I have developed it to a level I'm slightly proud of myself. I can now play it cool in many situations. I'm not saying I was insane back in the day, just saying nowadays my patience lasts much longer than it did "back in the days". And I do start arguments. I love arguing. It is often intellectually challenging and often satisfying. And it's almost always fun :)

No, I'm trying to say that I hate people who have the money to order the PPVs, but instead pirate them. And yes, arguing is fun sometimes. :p I apologize, I wasn't trying to say that everybody should support wrestling or that it wasn't okay to have a different belief as me, I was just trying to state my opinion. :)

So I'd say the two biggest realistic results are Cena drops Punk cleanly for the victory, or someone cashes in their money in the bank.

That being said lets not talk about what you think WILL happen. What in your mind would be the biggest HOLY BLEEP moment ever.

Is it The Rock costing Cena the title? Is it Punk somehow leaving the night with the title? What is the thing everyone feels would be the "oh my god" moment?

I guess if the WWE went the whole clusterfudge route...

Cabana interferes trying to help Punk win. Rock appears, but instead of assisting Punk, takes Cena's side and takes Cabana out of the equation (Rock's reasoning being what the title means to him as a former champ, needs to stay in the WWE, blah, blah)... Cena retains, only the Rock to lay out Cena after the bell... enter the MiTB winner who takes advantage and defeats the battered Cena to win the title.

Alternatively, if Cena wins clean in standard Cena match format and nothing extra happens either during or post match, that would be a legitimate HOLY BLEEP because I'd be in disbelief that the WWE would let such an opportunity pass and just cop out.

I'd love to pay for WWE PPVs but it's too expensive with Foxtel's monopoly in Australia.

Foxtel Platinum HD - $1560 per year

Foxtel IQ HD - $120 per year

Multiroom Access - $180 per year

12 WWE PPVs - $360 per year (assuming $30 per PPV)

= $2200 per year

And all I really want to watch is WWE, EPL on Fox Sports and Game of Thrones on Showtime.

I would pay a monthly fee to legally download PPVs in a low quality format like 360p and watch them on my PC.

I've never heard about the state of wrestling PPVs in Australia. I don't know if there are any monopoly laws in Australia, but is that legal over there?

That's an exaggeration of the pricing of subscription television over here, as it's based off the highest prices of each category. To watch what milamber wants to watch wouldn't cost as much as that...

The package he'd need to include the channels he wants would work out about $912 if he was willing to cut out the fancy HD and additional channels and whatever else... Then the pay-per-view individual costs on top of that...

In regards to the monopoly over here... I don't see it as a bad thing. In fact, I see the free-to-air monopoly on sports as a worse thing...

Have you guys ever ordered PPV's trough WWE.com and if so have they worked properly (I'd assume so)? I just checked and it's just 15e to Finland, wtf? Aren't the PPV's like 40-50 dollars or something, I thought they would be a lot more. Or do I just remember wrong?

Grabbed this from another site that didn't have a link, but:

F4WOnline.com is reporting that Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero, known in Ring of Honor as The Kings of Wrestling, are currently amidst a pre-signing procedure with WWE and are taking physicals and having their backgrounds checked out. It should be noted that as of this writing, the tag team is still booked for the ROH TV taping next month in Chicago Ridge, Illinois.

Selfishly I want them to stay in ROH, but I am happy that they could get the chance on the big stage.

And as for tonights show, lets just hope it has us talking as much as we have been over the past few weeks.

Have you guys ever ordered PPV's trough WWE.com and if so have they worked properly (I'd assume so)? I just checked and it's just 15e to Finland, wtf? Aren't the PPV's like 40-50 dollars or something, I thought they would be a lot more. Or do I just remember wrong?

That's pretty cheap. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be willing to sell their PPV in Denmark. For some odd reason.

I don't know I'd consider this ripping Cena a new one at all. To me it sounds like Chavo feels Cena has so much more to offer and is trying to inspire him to do so. If that's ripping someone, I wish more people had ripped me in my life.

Uu, got it working! Switched from firefox to IE just for the login and order and 100% okay. Now I got it in the library. Have a nice evening folks!

In all of my years first time I've ordered a PPV online. I feel this one is worth the fee. And it's saying a lot coming from me who has pretty much hated WWE for years and years. To me this PPV has everything in it.

Uu, got it working! Switched from firefox to IE just for the login and order and 100% okay. Now I got it in the library. Have a nice evening folks!

In all of my years first time I've ordered a PPV online. I feel this one is worth the fee. And it's saying a lot coming from me who has pretty much hated WWE for years and years. To me this PPV has everything in it.

We know your ordering it for Henry Vs Big Show

I don't know I'd consider this ripping Cena a new one at all. To me it sounds like Chavo feels Cena has so much more to offer and is trying to inspire him to do so. If that's ripping someone, I wish more people had ripped me in my life.

I agree, telling him "you can do better."