The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

We know your ordering it for Henry Vs Big Show

I think that match is either going to not happen(pre match brawl that gets the match thrown out) or its going to be a good big man match. We haven't had one of those in forever.

Mark Henry is awesome right now and Big Show seems motivated and when Show is motivated, he's fantastic.

I don't know I'd consider this ripping Cena a new one at all. To me it sounds like Chavo feels Cena has so much more to offer and is trying to inspire him to do so. If that's ripping someone, I wish more people had ripped me in my life.

He basically says that Cena talks big time but never delivers to the fans and that his matches are always boring, repetitive and filled with BS.

Yes, he does also suggest that Cena can do better... but he's basically saying "you're matches are crap, stop having crap matches". I wouldn't exactly call it an encouraging pad on the shoulder.

As much as the initial surprise and excitement makes me fantasize of Daniel Bryan defeating Christian and Randy Orton in an epic three way at Summerslam for a long, epic reign, I have a feeling that Bryan might be the first guy to cash in his contract and lose.