The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

<p>I liked Elimination Chamber. I hope they recognise what a workhorse Rollins is in the Shield, and they don't just forget about him when that crew break up. He was great in the 6-man. Reigns had his epic moments, and Ambrose was a fun novelty as a crazy babyface, but Rollins is the guy who held the match together.Harper's impressing me too. He's an indy guy, so I automatically like him a bit, but his facial expressions were so wonderfully weird.</p><p> </p><p>

Chamber was decent. Orton is my favourite wrestler in the world right now. I don't know what 'it' is, but he gets 'it'. Telling a story with his face, his body language. Music between the notes. Daniel Bryan is becoming a little one-note to me. 90% little kicks. </p><p> </p><p>

New Age Outlaws are ace. Billy was a little out of position in places, but Road Dogg was a champ.</p><p> </p><p>

Does AJ think she's good? Maybe it's a testament to her promo ability, but I really believed she thinks she's talented in the ring. Like she was out of Cameron's league. She was dire. Can't bump and feed. Doing moves her opponent can't handle, making them both look bad... Terrible. I hope Tamina kicks her again and takes the title.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DaMegaFish" data-cite="DaMegaFish" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>and Los Matadores being MIA lately (or if they were on I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to remember)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They've been on Main Event the past few weeks, and were on a Raw a few weeks ago. Beyond that I have no idea.</p>

<p>Anyone from the UK or just in general not from the US got the network running fine? Made an account with a random fake US postcode but then used my paypal. It's let me get the trial but still says 'Media Error: video not available' everytime I try something. Going to leave it now because apparently a lot of people got that and it sorted itself out in time.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: okay just seen this talked about a bit on the last page, still interested if many have got it properly working and if people think it will be good to use. Really hope I can watch Wrestlemania on it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="christmas_ape" data-cite="christmas_ape" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone from the UK or just in general not from the US got the network running fine? Made an account with a random fake US postcode but then used my paypal. It's let me get the trial but still says 'Media Error: video not available' everytime I try something. Going to leave it now because apparently a lot of people got that and it sorted itself out in time.<p> </p><p> Edit: okay just seen this talked about a bit on the last page, still interested if many have got it properly working and if people think it will be good to use. Really hope I can watch Wrestlemania on it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think just too many signups happening today. I am from USA and I had to try 3-4 times to get it to work. On a different forum I was reading had a person from USA getting that same media error message. Id just keep trying or try again later as I am sure it will work for you.</p><p> </p><p> Why exactly isnt it worldwide anyway? Why would they just have this USA only?</p>

The US is their target audience and therefore more of a priority. Their servers aren't able to handle the initial US frenzy, there would have been no way they would have handled a day one world wide launch. Plus, I'm sure like Netflix, they need to set up deals in other countries, but like I said, the US is more of a priority.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jbergey_2005" data-cite="jbergey_2005" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think just too many signups happening today. I am from USA and I had to try 3-4 times to get it to work. On a different forum I was reading had a person from USA getting that same media error message. Id just keep trying or try again later as I am sure it will work for you.<p> </p><p> Why exactly isnt it worldwide anyway? Why would they just have this USA only?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It took me from 9:30 to just after 1 o'clock before i got signed up on the WWE Network still havent got it to work on PS3 but does work on my phone also that's probably due to foreign rights.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Were they successful?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> One of them was. He used PayPal. I did the same but it appeared that the Page was not found. Then i used Twitter and it worked.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheBooker" data-cite="TheBooker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It took me from 9:30 to just after 1 o'clock before i got signed up on the WWE Network still havent got it to work on PS3 but does work on my phone also that's probably due to foreign rights.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What was the issue you were having with the PS3? I was able to get the PS4 working fine. Downloaded the WWE app and entered email/password and everything is great,</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheBooker" data-cite="TheBooker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It took me from 9:30 to just after 1 o'clock before i got signed up on the WWE Network still havent got it to work on PS3 but does work on my phone also that's probably due to foreign rights.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unlike Netflix, WWE actually owns all their stuff themselves. I don't see rights being an issue in any way.</p>

I'm in the UK and have the Network working on my iPad so long as I have a VPN active, but I cannot get it working on my PC at all. With or without my VPN, I click a video, it loads the page, but doesn't load the video at all. It doesn't even load the Error Message that other people seem to be getting. Ah well I'll give it to the end of the week and see where we are at.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jbergey_2005" data-cite="jbergey_2005" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think just too many signups happening today. I am from USA and I had to try 3-4 times to get it to work. On a different forum I was reading had a person from USA getting that same media error message. Id just keep trying or try again later as I am sure it will work for you.<p> </p><p> Why exactly isnt it worldwide anyway? Why would they just have this USA only?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, hopefully it will be up for the post RAW thing, not expecting anything amazing from it but Hogan's on it so interested to see what it is. </p><p> </p><p> Not sure how true it is but I've read that it's due to the tv deals they have with Sky. Might have some sort of UK exclusivity which they can't change till their contract is up.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Final Countdown" data-cite="The Final Countdown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>At some points during the show they would bleep out "WWF", and at other points they wouldn't. Kind of random.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thought they'd got past that?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jbergey_2005" data-cite="jbergey_2005" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What was the issue you were having with the PS3? I was able to get the PS4 working fine. Downloaded the WWE app and entered email/password and everything is great,</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cant stream anything?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hive" data-cite="Hive" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unlike Netflix, WWE actually owns all their stuff themselves. I don't see rights being an issue in any way.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> probably would have to dub the broadcast with foreign languages.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="christmas_ape" data-cite="christmas_ape" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks, hopefully it will be up for the post RAW thing, not expecting anything amazing from it but Hogan's on it so interested to see what it is. <p> </p><p> Not sure how true it is but I've read that it's due to the tv deals they have with Sky. Might have some sort of UK exclusivity which they can't change till their contract is up.</p></div></blockquote><p> They've only just renewed with Sky so I don't think they'd have offered them exclusive content as such. I think it's simply that they can't predict the kind of traffic they may get, so launching in one area first and then branching out later is a better business choice. It means they can iron out the kinks and problems they may have over the next few months before making a decision on launching over seas.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hive" data-cite="Hive" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unlike Netflix, WWE actually owns all their stuff themselves. I don't see rights being an issue in any way.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They don't own the rights to the music that's played in every show. They probably paid out the wazoo in order to make it so they don't have to edit out songs like they usually do for DVD releases.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RayW" data-cite="RayW" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They've only just renewed with Sky so I don't think they'd have offered them exclusive content as such. I think it's simply that they can't predict the kind of traffic they may get, so launching in one area first and then branching out later is a better business choice. It means they can iron out the kinks and problems they may have over the next few months before making a decision on launching over seas.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah I didn't know that. You're probably right then although you would think if that was the only problem then they could get it out everywhere else much sooner than they plan to. Although that's probably just me being impatient and wanting it in the UK as soon as possible.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="christmas_ape" data-cite="christmas_ape" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ah I didn't know that. You're probably right then although you would think if that was the only problem then they could get it out everywhere else much sooner than they plan to. Although that's probably just me being impatient and wanting it in the UK as soon as possible.</div></blockquote><p> Yeah I'm from the UK too and I want it now also. I think the wait is to see how big server they believe they will need. Knowing the traffic from (what should be) the US alone will give them some indication of how big a server will need to be to give other countries access too. Like Jaysin says also music rights are probably playing a part too.</p><p> </p><p> Hopefully we only have to wait until the back end of this year for a service here, and by the time it's available here hopefully it'll be content rich with past TV episodes and such.</p>