The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Just thought I should point out.. that anyone who doesn't live on the East Coast just got the main event ruined.

But, I already read the spoiler anyway.

What a great week for RVD, eh? Today a world title, tomorrow is 4/20, a.k.a Hitler's birthday (how I'd prefer to remember it, since I'm not a potwhore)

? I don't get the last line at all. You saying weed is worse than Hitler? lol

you'd PREFER to remember it as Hitler's birthday?...

I'm not a pothead either, but definitely don't wanna remember Hitler's birthday...

I worded it wrong. I just wanna rip on potheads for celebrating his birthday.

364/5 other days a year... and they pick the birth of the most monstrous man in the modern era.

Although, it technically makes perfect sense.

If you haven't seen the show why would you read this thread? I understand PPVs since not everyone orders them, but TV shows on basic cable you're just asking for it to be spoiled if you're reading the thread.

It's common practice on these boards not to post spoilers until the show has aired in the UK seeing as a large amount of posters are from there.

Read the live report. More Wrestling than angles? Logical Plots? Interesting Surpises? Can it be true TNA? And espeically on a night when WWE is very weak.

Looks like iMPACT is going to take it this week, despite 411's comment section already sh*tting on RVD's title win, but f*ck it, what else is new with the 411 comment boys?

It's common practice on these boards not to post spoilers until the show has aired in the UK seeing as a large amount of posters are from there.

Fine, I'm a jackass then. Still don't understand why someone would read the thread on Monday Night EST and not expect to see spoilers.

Pretty much every week I see Impact being discussed as it's taking place live, and certainly in the days following. When does it air here now? Friday? Saturday?..that's a long time not to be posting spoilers and kills the point of a TNA discussion thread IMO.

I can understand no spoilers on the night if it airs at different times in the US, but I'd question the sanity of anyone clicking on a TNA thread on a Friday morning and being surprised to see the Impact from four nights ago being discussed :-p

Read the live report. More Wrestling than angles? Logical Plots? Interesting Surpises? Can it be true TNA? And espeically on a night when WWE is very weak.

Looks like iMPACT is going to take it this week, despite 411's comment section already sh*tting on RVD's title win, but f*ck it, what else is new with the 411 comment boys?

But next week we get treated with ___ _____ vs _____. I really hope it doesn't happen.

Fine, I'm a jackass then. Still don't understand why someone would read the thread on Monday Night EST and not expect to see spoilers.

I'm not having a go, just saying thats how it used to go down in here.

Pretty much every week I see Impact being discussed as it's taking place live, and certainly in the days following. When does it air here now? Friday? Saturday?..that's a long time not to be posting spoilers and kills the point of a TNA discussion thread IMO.

I can understand no spoilers on the night if it airs at different times in the US, but I'd question the sanity of anyone clicking on a TNA thread on a Friday morning and being surprised to see the Impact from four nights ago being discussed :-p

You make a good point, this thread would be pointless.

I worded it wrong. I just wanna rip on potheads for celebrating his birthday.

364/5 other days a year... and they pick the birth of the most monstrous man in the modern era.

Although, it technically makes perfect sense.

Um, while I don't really expect you to know this, it has nothing (read: NOTHING) to do with Hitler's birthday. The significance of 420 (which contributes to 4/20) is this. It's like most things in American culture. It starts small then snowballs (for good or ill) as more people latch on to it.

And I see they're actively trying to give Rob Terry some purpose for existing.

Um, while I don't really expect you to know this, it has nothing (read: NOTHING) to do with Hitler's birthday. The significance of 420 (which contributes to 4/20) is this. It's like most things in American culture. It starts small then snowballs (for good or ill) as more people latch on to it.

Oh, I know that, I'm just saying.

I was thinking of starting a grassroots movement to have an unofficial holiday/celebration started for enjoying hamburgers. I'm thinking December 7th. It's just far enough away from Thanksgiving, and Christmas is still 3 weeks away

/sarcasm

Someone may accidentally highlight the text, I don't want to risk it.

so, why not act like a baby then, cause, you know, it's constructive.

Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

I find it very hard that you believe someone can act like a baby over posting ****ing spoilers. Come on now, stop taking stuff so seriously.

Nope, not about the spoilers, about the whiney post you made that I quoted....

...hence....

why I quoted it.

Now, onto important things....

Is it in Hardy's contract to say, or, sing the word "modest" every week now? Isn't that the same as the saying "I'm the most humble man you'll ever meet"?

And I see they're actively trying to give Rob Terry some purpose for existing.

Rob Terry is just so....bad....

I did not see the eight man tag (sorry but I would rather watch 24), but he damn near dropped Nigel on his head in that opening segment.

Is it in Hardy's contract to say, or, sing the word "modest" every week now? Isn't that the same as the saying "I'm the most humble man you'll ever meet"?

I hate that song and I hate the fact that he has to repeat that line over and over again.

I thought the ending was a nice touch, maybe because I am a bit of a sap.

Just watched Impact and thought it was an awesome show. It has been a very long time since I haven't fast forwarded through a wrestling show of any kind (I only actually watched about 30 mins of 'Mania) but I loved this show and watched every second. Major props to TNA for putting on such an awesome show. Hopefully the boo-boys will take a week off now.

Lol yeah their comment section is so annoying smarkish its crazy. Great Impact and yeah it was all a bit much but it was damn entertaining and that is what matters.

Just watched Impact and thought it was an awesome show. It has been a very long time since I haven't fast forwarded through a wrestling show of any kind (I only actually watched about 30 mins of 'Mania) but I loved this show and watched every second. Major props to TNA for putting on such an awesome show. Hopefully the boo-boys will take a week off now.

Well it depends as soon as the rating is not as high as RAW they will come out in droves again. Just not here fortunatly.

Yep just a lot of guys or some guys reposting trying to be funny etc. Actually this week the which was the better show one was not bad. Just the Impact report comments section and others as well turns into who can bash this the best contests.

Yeah the articles are pretty good even if I do not agree with everything but it is generally well written and layed out. Byers as a wrestler of the week voter pisses me off though. If you have one guy not voting for TNA but voting for E and Indies and international alone, with the E dominating his voting, you need a guy not voting for E but TNA and Indies and International alone to balance him out.