What's going on in your game?

Reached the end of the league portion of my third tour in All League Wrestling (formely Junior Heavyweight Pro Wrestling).

The top 5 Junior Heavyweights were:

#1 - Davey Richards

#2 - Roderick Strong

#3 - Christopher Daniels

#4 - Jack Evans

#5 - Rocky Romero

Comment - For a third season Strong & Richards achieve a #1/#2 finish, setting them up for final encounters. (However injury ruined the second final as Strong was injured, forcing Jack Evans to take his place). Who will win the Strong/Richards final, I am currently undecided. Either way one man will become a 2 time champion. Since Strong missed the first 1/3 of the tour it took him to the final day to take the #2 slot, beating Daniels to gain the spot by 1 point.

In their first tour the Heavyweights put up decent performances (although not as good as the Juniors). The top 5 were:

#1 - Samoa Joe

#2 - Rhino

#3 - Doug Williams

#4 - Matt Morgan

#5 - Bison Smith

Comments - Going into the final day anyone of Rhino, Williams or Morgan could make the final, Rhino won a triple threat for the right to face run-away leader Samoa Joe. Joe should win here as a reward for putting in the MoTN pretty much every night.

And finally tag teams. The top 3 were:

#1 - Kings Of Wrestling

#2 - The Briscoes

#3 - AIBOU (Ikuto Hidaka & Munenori Sawa)

Comments - The Kings ran away with things, however last tours champions The Briscoes await them in the final. Not sure who will win, probably the Kings due to being more over.

So, Finals of:

Davey Richards vs Roderick Strong to become the Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Samoa Joe vs Rhino to become the Heavyweight Champion.

The Kings Of Wrestling vs The Briscoes to become the Tag Team Champions.

And next season will be a huge one because this tour we reached Cult, meaning bigger stars will no join us. (as long as loyalty doesn't get in our way)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First of all, a correction: I siad on the Women's division thread i was on my way to Summerslam, i meant vengeance (Replacement for MITB), as i'm still in Jthe 4th weel of July. I'm a slow booker. The thing is...i seem to have struk goold. All my backstage incidents have been positive, Orton hasn't put on any of his tantrums...(maybe because he's tha champ and all) and my backstage is very positive at the moment... (100%) This is the dream of every promoter...but ****, it's freakin' boring. I want to see blood! :D:D:D

Just about to run Total Mayhem and finish up Rocky Golden title run. Golden VS Cornell VS Keith for the Main Event. Keith will go over.

Cornell tried to talk Keith out of it but Sam used his CC to stay in the title match.

In other news Rocky had a decent title run. with all but one match being below a B. Even got a A match with a 3 way with RDJ and Cornell. Sure he had to be protected a little but its only the first 5 months. I see no reason needing A events right out the bat.

My game

I have decide to participate to this thread with my game.

It was a created promotion (a 0/0/0 fed with $5M at the start).

WRESTLING AIM REVOLUTION

Begin of October 2010

Roster

Antix (ME - Heel)

Johnny Martin (ME - Face)

Mario Heroic (ME - Face)

Thrill Seeker (ME - Face)

Ant-Man (UM - Heel)

Biff The Bruiser (UM - Heel)

Bob Casey (UM - Heel)

Great Tiger (UM - Face) (my avatar)

Hugh de Aske (UM - Heel)

Regular Joe (M - Face)

Running Wolf (M - Face)

Roderick Remus (LM - Heel)

Duncan Kendall (Road Agent)

Remmington Remus (Announcer)

Wilson Carlisle (Referee)

Champions

World Champ : Vacant (since July 2010) (ME title)

North America Champ : Mario Heroic (since April 2010) (floating title)

My world title is vacant since the former champ Davis Wayne Newton leaves me to concentrate on his other contracts (CGC, 4C and CZCW... but this must funny here, is than CZCW didn't use Newton since he sign the contract... and he don't have any downside). A tournament was made to find a new champ. Antix will be the one who will won it (due of his momentum). But Martin don't want to loose against him (in the final). So, I will work to convince him to accept this.

For my NA title, a storyline is in his way up to a fatal 4 way match between Heroic, Roderick Remus, Regular Joe and Hugh de Aske. I have not decided yet who will won that match... Maybe the one with the highest momentum at this moment.

At my August's show, Johnny Martin takes Ant-Man as his protege. The only things of personnality remaining to Ant-Man is : Young Lion, Humble and Optimistic.

Other noticable notes : SWF and TCW are both Global... and a kind of signing war between them have start since mid of September (when TCW became global). I hate TCW in this game... they steal my workers 2 times (James Prudence and Jez McArthuer) and sign a PPA contract to my referee Wilson Carlisle (thanks to my recent working agreement with TCW... and I have a non-agression agreement with SWF :D ).

Starting with $5 mil in a 0/0/0 makes me a sad panda... (as well as Local-National+ working agreements) although I'm not criticising, since there's no 'wrong' way to really play the game. Just things that I wouldn't personally do.

Really interesting roster you have there, actually. A couple of picks that I'd take, but a lot of them completely different quantities.

Prudence... he's a matter of 'when', not 'if' for getting stolen. He's just too good (and has high enough popularity) that you'll be lucky to have him more than a few months. I had Jimmy P for a six month stretch after SWF let him go... and then they re-signed him. (I think it's because Richard Eisen is set to having 'high' roster turnover).

Reached the end of the league portion of my third tour in All League Wrestling (formely Junior Heavyweight Pro Wrestling).

The top 5 Junior Heavyweights were:

#1 - Davey Richards

#2 - Roderick Strong

#3 - Christopher Daniels

#4 - Jack Evans

#5 - Rocky Romero

Comment - For a third season Strong & Richards achieve a #1/#2 finish, setting them up for final encounters. (However injury ruined the second final as Strong was injured, forcing Jack Evans to take his place). Who will win the Strong/Richards final, I am currently undecided. Either way one man will become a 2 time champion. Since Strong missed the first 1/3 of the tour it took him to the final day to take the #2 slot, beating Daniels to gain the spot by 1 point.

In their first tour the Heavyweights put up decent performances (although not as good as the Juniors). The top 5 were:

#1 - Samoa Joe

#2 - Rhino

#3 - Doug Williams

#4 - Matt Morgan

#5 - Bison Smith

Comments - Going into the final day anyone of Rhino, Williams or Morgan could make the final, Rhino won a triple threat for the right to face run-away leader Samoa Joe. Joe should win here as a reward for putting in the MoTN pretty much every night.

And finally tag teams. The top 3 were:

#1 - Kings Of Wrestling

#2 - The Briscoes

#3 - AIBOU (Ikuto Hidaka & Munenori Sawa)

Comments - The Kings ran away with things, however last tours champions The Briscoes await them in the final. Not sure who will win, probably the Kings due to being more over.

So, Finals of:

Davey Richards vs Roderick Strong to become the Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Samoa Joe vs Rhino to become the Heavyweight Champion.

The Kings Of Wrestling vs The Briscoes to become the Tag Team Champions.

And next season will be a huge one because this tour we reached Cult, meaning bigger stars will no join us. (as long as loyalty doesn't get in our way)

-Roderick Strong took the Junior title, marking his second victory over Davey Richards in the final, and his second tour win.

-Joe did infact take the Heavyweight crown to become that divisions first winner.

-And the Kings won the tag championships.

-On my off month I successfully gained a Highlight show across Japan, that will help me on my path to National, and becoming the biggest promotion in Japan (in my dreams :p).

-And finally, my much bigger/much improved rosters.

-The Tag Teams have moved into their own brand, and therefore are no longer competing on the Juniors shows. The tag teams will be competing in one region of Japan that I have yet to venture into. The teams are:

AIBOU (Ikuto Hidaka & Munenori Sawa)

Dupree & Suzuki (Rene & Kenzo)

Fleisch & Storm (Jody & Jonny)

The Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi)

Helms & Moore (Gregory & Shannon)

The Kings Of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli)

NOSAWA & MAZADA

Smith & Walker (Bison & Keith)

Soya & Sanada (Manabu & Seiya)

The Briscoes (Jay & Mark)

The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

-The Heavyweights are set up to be a lot more competitive. They will be competing in Kanto (their base last tour) & one more area to help my expansion. The roster is:

Big Daddy Voodoo (Viscera)

Charlie Haas

Cyber Kong

Daisuke Sekimoto

Dave Batista (Yes its that Batista. Not sure how well he will do in my promotion, but worth a punt. (Especially because I am playing, lets say Financially Unrealistically))

Doug Williams

Elijah Burke

Fit Finlay

Karl Anderson

Lance Hoyt

Marco Corleone (Mark Jindrak)

Matt Morgan

Mike Knox

Mohammed Yone

Paul Burchill

Rhino

Samoa Joe

Shad Gaspard

Shinjiro Otani

Sting (Yes I have Sting, he left TNA for NOAH, which I have capitalised on to get him for this tour)

Takashi Suguira

Tommy Dreamer

-And finally, the crown jewels of my promotion, the Juniors. Due to me splurging on Talent they will be split up into two blocks to make sure everyone gets a fair chance. Unfortunately with brands limited to 3, I have turned off morale effects to ensure no one gets annoyed at me for not being used on shows they shouldn't be used on. Each block will be focussing on two different regions of Japan. The wrestlers:

Block A

-CIMA

-Wataru Inoue

-Yoshirio Tajiri

-Rocky Romero

-Zack Sabre Jr.

-Roderick Stong

-Ricochet

-El Generico

-Delirious

-Chavo Guerrero Jr.

-Frankie Kazarian

-Super Crazy

-Jerry Lynn

-The Great Sasuke

Block B

-Eddie Edwards

-Masato Tanaka

-Shuji Kondo

-Bobby Fish

-Brian Kendrick

-Yamato

-Jimmy Yang

-Jack Evans

-Christopher Daniels

-Davey Richards

-Kid Kash

-Michael Elgin

-Kyle O'Reilly

-The Amazing Red

The top 2 from each block will face off for a slot in the final. The likely Block finals will be CIMA vs Strong & Edwards vs Richards. I am currently thinking a Strong vs Edwards final, with Edwards doing what his friend Davey never could, beat Roddy in a final. It's a good time to be ALW.

EDIT:

-And I just scored a mad talent trade, as I got Satoshi Kojima on loan from NJPW. Can anyone say Samoa Joe vs Satoshi Kojima? (Although I am cancelling Kojima's CC as I am sure he wouldn't agree to lose to anyone)

Starting with $5 mil in a 0/0/0 makes me a sad panda... (as well as Local-National+ working agreements) although I'm not criticising, since there's no 'wrong' way to really play the game. Just things that I wouldn't personally do.

I start with $5M because I have not many experience with 0/0/0 promotions (and nothing at all with 0/0/0/0 promotions). So, I will want to take this save for some experimentations than I have not made before (for exemple with merchandise's options you can see in this thread :

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510217

Really interesting roster you have there, actually. A couple of picks that I'd take, but a lot of them completely different quantities.

Some of them I take because after playing some games with them, I have always love their work for a local promotion (Ant-Man, Regular Joe, Running Wolf and Hugh de Aske). For Biff and Casey, I take them because they bring a positive influence in the backstage. Guys like Antix and Roderick Remus are wrestlers than I think they are a good balance between ME and M wrestlers.

Prudence... he's a matter of 'when', not 'if' for getting stolen. He's just too good (and has high enough popularity) that you'll be lucky to have him more than a few months. I had Jimmy P for a six month stretch after SWF let him go... and then they re-signed him. (I think it's because Richard Eisen is set to having 'high' roster turnover).

I have already know about Prudence... I have see it many times before than he goes in SWF or TCW. But it's always sad when it happens... you always wish than it will take more time before it happens... because you want to use him to increase your popularity/importance of your promotion. But I don't reget to sign him... and I will do it again in the future game.

But just like you said : there's no 'wrong' way to really play the game. This time, I have use this way this time... and the next time I will use a different way... With that, I will not get borred of play TEW 2010.

(Sorry, very long post)

From my long-term USPW game, now in 2017:

After a disappointing run as World Champ for Enygma, I had him drop the title and pretty much pulled him out of the main event picture for a year. But I wanted to use him, so I built a story line where cameras started catching him meeting with a mysterious figure backstage. The other figure was always in the shadows, and never spoke that the camera could hear, but Enygma seem to be having full on conversations with what I eventually started referring to as "The Entity." During this time, Enygma begins acting more erratically, getting himself DQd in matches, and refusing to help old allies.

After several weeks of these mysterious meetings, Enygma is seen leaving the arena during the middle of the show (before his scheduled match.) As he leaves, he drops something in the garbage. The camera focuses in on it, and sees that it's his mask.

Two weeks later a new figure showed up. Clean cut and very stylish, he was seen at several shows in the back, but no one was sure who he was. Before his "debut" match, he revealed himself to be "The Golden Phoenix" Damon Oro, but also revealed that he had previously worn a mask and had been known as Enygma. He was a changed man, and it showed in his attitude and more aggressive ring-style.

Eventually he recaptured the world title, but that was only one step in the story.

After his title win, the mysterious Entity began showing up again, only this time everyone can see and hear him. He's dressed in plain black robes, fully concealing every aspect of his true identity.

He demands the price be paid for their bargain, which was Faustian in nature, with the Entity promising Enygma a new life and new training, in exchange for sacrificing his old self in the beginning, and turning over the title to the Entity in the end. For several more weeks, Enygma/Oro refuses to comply, until the Entity calls him due.

After a title defense, the Entity comes out and demands one final time that the title be turned over to him. When Engyma/Oro again refuses, the Entity says that he must take action. He removes the hood and robe to reveal the Enygma mask. He was a tad bigger and bulkier than the original, but nothing that kayfabe couldn't ignore.

This leads to a feud between Enygma II (who is billed simply as Enygma) and Damon Oro. The feud mostly consisted of head-games and beat-downs/brawls. Their final showdown (and first match against each other) cam at the re-named event Final Crisis, in a last man standing match. After half an hour (long by USPW standards) Enygma II was finally put down for the 10 count. After the match, Oro unmasked Enygma II, revealing him to be Nicky Champion, who regains consciousness and reveals that it had all been part of Sam Strong's plan to take control of the world title (which in itself was part of separate story I was running at the time, where Sam had been removed from power by the fictitious National Athletic Commission, under the belief that he was suffering from dementia.)

I've done other that I would consider to be epic...but this one is the tops for me, because it literally took me a full year to pull of, and tied together several story-lines at once. It also required me to keep the Nicky Champion character off of TV for a year, which was hard because he is one of my key stars. Both Nicky and Enygma/Oro are so ever that I may have a hard time keeping them when their contracts come up. Add to that that every bit player I used along the way (Oro's opponents, Nicky/Entity's minions, and everyone who got caught in the crossfire) got some pretty good benefits from it, and I'd have to say it was a huge success, and actually eclipsed my other main story.

The only real issue is where to go from here....obviously this story is not complete yet. Nicky failed in his duty to Sam. I'm trying to decide if I'll continue to feud the two of them, or if I should bring someone in to replace Nicky, and return him to the Sam Strong faction to continue that feud with against Troy Tornado's faction and the National Athletic Commission (NAC) over control of the company.

Other salient points of this game:

-Troy Tornado and Alicia Strong heading a feud against Sam Strong's Gentlemen's Club stable. Mostly this is about Sam's mistreatment of Alicia, but ties into the feud over who should control the company, Sam or the NAC. Nicky Champion was involved in this feud due to being Sam's protege, and also because Alicia rejected him in favor of "The All-American Bad Boy" Troy Tornado. Tied into that is Sam Strong vs NAC's appointed Managing Director, Bo Rockwell. This is an almost entirely verbal/background feud, used to frame multiple other stories.

-Ota just finished his quest to unify TV and National titles (while also holding the Cruiserweight belt.) He then declared those titles to be no more, and unveiled himself as the new USPW International Champion. The plan is for him to eventually establish the title as on par with the World title, leading to a feud ala Sting vs Ric Flair.

-Tag Team Champions BigForce (Big Smack Scott and Jim Force) are dominating the division despite hating each other. Typically their interviews degrade into them arguing, and that usually just falls into them shouting the words "big" and "force" at each other. I imagine them as Buff Bagwell and Randy Savage/Warrior, had they ever been a team. I recently brought in a manager to "controll" their egos, via manipulating them with promises of "personal favors" that usually end up being demeaning things, such as picking up her groceries or paining her house.

A short primer: Began with NYCW using the Default database. Applied for, got, and took the 5SSW job in December of 2011. Since then, I've taken them to Cult, gotten a TV show on J-Sports East 3, and become the 6th most prestigious promotion in the world (behind TCW, NOTBPW, SWF, GCG, and PGHW).

In January of 2013, I had Fuyuko Higa (the best women's wrestler alive right now) drop the 5 Star World Championship to Shiori Jippensha. The next night, she caused an incident and I gave her a stern warning. The next night, she walked out on the company.

No worries, I hit Cult in May and added some people including HEART Saitoh, Rei Chikanatsu (the don't sign anybody with under 35 Toughness stip expired right when I hit Cult), and some enhancement talent.

Right now, I'm working on going National but basically keeping the momentum going with Shiori Jippensha, Megumi Nakajima, and Yuma Maruya as my top 3.

The weird thing is...when I signed Rei and HEART they were at MC and LMC respectively with Etsuko Arihyoshi as a ME.

After my June tour concluded (July is an off-month), I auto pushed the roster and to my surprise Rei and KICK Yamato (a 20-year-old whose wrestled a total of 5 matches for me) were ME. HEART was an UMC and Etsuko was back down to MC. Very bizarre.

So...not sure how much longer I have left with 5SSW considering my lovely owner decided to make 'Don't hire or extend anyone with Toughness less than 53' as a goal. How many of my 30 FEMALE wrestlers have higher than 53 Toughness? About half including 0 of my new Magic Three.

I could go against her and re-sign the important pieces, but then I'm left with a small roster because there isn't exactly a lot of women who can wrestler in Japan with higher than 53 in Toughness. I'm really hoping the SWF job opens up (they're struggling) or else I think I'm going to create my own promotion in the UK (both 21CW and MOSC are out of business) and dominate the UK scene.

Yesterday I discovered the joy that are NOTBPW. Have been playing solidly since then and am now in March 2010, just coming up to the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup. Still at cult but I keep churning out consistent B+ shows (at least) so I hope I can hit national at some point this year. I opened my own dev fed called Quebec Championship Wrestling which is a touring fed and have stacked their roster with young talent from around the world. In order to address the huge face/heel imbalance and lack of upper midcarders/main eventers I have signed a lot of guys: Buddy Garner, Champagne Lover, Oleg Dorosklov and American Elemental to name a few. Champagne Lover is getting a mega push and is already a midcarder. I would love for him to be a main eventer by the summer.

My main feuds are Dan Stone Jr vs Steve De Colt over the Canadian Championship, Johnny Bloodstone vs Sean McFly and Jeremy Stone vs Buddy Garner in a feud that is getting Garner mega over, even though he has lost at both straight PPV's. I have The Can-Am Blondes feuding with The Heavies (Mighty Cavanagh & Tim Westybrook) over the tag belts. I took the belts off Brown and Haynes ASAP because I don't see them as a draw. The Heavies aren't the best workers either but they are decent if you keep them in shortish matches with better workers. I have a few young tag teams further down the card and I hope to establish a really good, competitive tag division.

I'd say my main strategy is to build up new stars and main eventers to carry the company into the future. The Stones are ageing, DeColt and McFly are in their primes but they won't be around forever! I'm grooming Champagne Lover to be the new face of the company eventually. After he hits upper midcard I think I will put him into a few losing feuds against main eventers which should fully establish him as a top guy.

Alex Braun has retired from wrestling at age 54, and made his PSW contract lapse because of it... I might try to rehire him as a manager, if his asking price is right.

So now Tank Bradley is going to be a glorified jobber, because well... he's just not that good at all on his own, which is why I made the Devils team up again in the first place.

Nick Booth was hired to fill the roster void left by Braun, doing a good job so fa. He's a keeper.

I'd say my main strategy is to build up new stars and main eventers to carry the company into the future. The Stones are ageing, DeColt and McFly are in their primes but they won't be around forever! I'm grooming Champagne Lover to be the new face of the company eventually. After he hits upper midcard I think I will put him into a few losing feuds against main eventers which should fully establish him as a top guy.

If you can steal Nate Johnson and Bobby Thomas from CGC fairly quickly, they are great as a team and excellent singles workers. Shooter Sean Deeley is begging to go to NOTBPW, imo, and he's extremely young. Deeley/Lover is going to be the feud of...hrm...2012? 2013?

Luck to you.

In my SWF game I am currently at Tuesday Week 2, June 2010 and after the week 1 edition of Uprising, Jack Bruce suffered a major concussion in a match with Angry Gilmore. Jack was my champion so Had no choice to vacate the title and it kind of kills the feud I had going with Christian and Jack. I am going to pick it up when Jack returns but he is out of action for 14 monthes. Christian Faith is going to defeat Vengeance to claim the vacant SWF World Heavyweight Championship at the next PPV and then I don't know where I am going to go from there as far as Christian goes. I will figure it out but Jack getting injured totally kills what I had planned.

(Long post ahead)

10 months. 51 shows. I've gone from Cult to National. New Experience Wrestling, based out of Michigan, was my child and I made it a monster I could not handle. This is my story.

With a decent enough roster filled with a bunch of WWE and TNA rejects along with old and young independent stars. At the time, NEW was all wrestling, no talk, no angles, no nothing, but wrestling. I had managed to score a television deal before our first show, the length of the episode was 30 minutes. The first ever show held in June 2011, saw The Kings of Wrestling defeating the All Night Express, followed by Low-Ki defeating one half of the Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin, and lastly the big main event. Scott Hall going over Jerry Lynn, branding Hall the first ever NEW Champion. I know, Hall over Lynn. It was a bad first show for 2,000 people to see and remember, but we only got better. With more names coming in, I quickly knew I had to increase our time slot from 30 minutes to an hour. After each week, we'd throw more matches onto the card. More names, more possible championship contenders, more jobbers. My first pay-per-view, NEW: Respawn Warriors, saw Shawn Daivari become the first NEW Great Lakes Champion, by defeating A Double, Austin Aries. The main event was a title defense between Scott Hall and Low-Ki. Scott successfully defended his title against Low-Ki that night. I know, Hall over Low-Ki. However, the next day, I tested Hall for drugs, and not to my surprise, Hall had been on some hard drugs. Over the course of the year, I'd get Hall off the hard stuff, but I couldn't do anything for his drinking problem and soft drug problem. Hall was my biggest star at that time and lucky he never caused any backstage problems. So I was on easy terms with him and I had planned on punishing him.

I couldn't lose him, but then a blessing came to me. WWE had let go of Steven (William) Regal. Angered by the release of his trainer and friend, Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) requested a release from his contract. With plenty of friends from his independent days, Danielson's contract was easy to sign, Regal's was a bit harder, but with the signing of his friend, Steven became an official member of NEW. Hall's title run came to an end at the PPV, Destroyers of the East. Before that, Danielson made Shawn Daivari tap out in order to win the NEW Great Lake Championship. One of our better matches followed, Steven Regal going over Low-Ki. And finally, the main event. Charlie Haas defeating Scott Hall for the NEW Championship title. Following that, the life of NEW was very plain. That was until December when NEW had become a national federation. We were now playing with the big boys, but my roster had a bunch of nobodies. The only name worth mentioning was Bryan Danielson. You could argue that Regal, Hall, Aries, Low-Ki, and Aries were worth mentioning, but really. They weren't. So I had a plan, WWE already disliked me, and saw me as a threat. And I never cared for TNA's programming, so I signed the superstars they weren't using. AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. With Alberto Del Rio's contract up, I stole him from WWE. And an CM Punk, tired of WWE, jumped ship as well, but his contract didn't come cheap. December 2011 also saw a tournament for the true talent of NEW. The winner of said tournament will become "Champion of the Lakes." Which, looking back, is a terrible name, considering one of the titles was called "NEW Great Lake Championship." The weeks leading up to it, saw 6 men battle to be in the main event match in December to crown the Champion of the Lakes. Those 6 men were: AJ Styles, CM Punk, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Bryan Danielson, and Steven Regal.

When the dust settled, Shelton Benjamin stood over the man he pinned, his tag team partner, Charlie Haas. With the winning of the tournament, Shelton was granted a title shot whenever he pleased. However, I never got to see him use that chance. January 2012, with too many main eventers to handle, I created the NEW World Championship in order to calm those who were angry. CM Punk was the first NEW World Champion. With an over populated roster, I decided to create a brand split. I got a second TV show, creating the brands: New Age and Great Lakes. With that, I created the NEW Television title, and placed it on the New Age brand. After the brand split, I only lasted 4 weeks. I resigned the night of a NEW Great Lakes Wrestling taping. Here are the title pages, didn't bother to show the Television, because it is still vacant.

http://i56.tinypic.com/k06jaw.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/r9hdnk.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2rxeiqv.jpg

Now here I am. 24, unemployed. What will become the next chapter of my life? Running with the big boys at WWE or TNA. Maybe go smaller with Ring of Honor, SHIMMER, or even CHIKARA. I could go to Japan (NOAH, AJPW, NJPW), Canada (WFX, MPW), or even Mexico. Or I could create another promotion. I could go up North, stay in America, down South. Overseas, Japan, or even the land down under. The only thing I see is Royal Crown Wrestling.

/endstoryofmylife

Alex Braun has retired from wrestling at age 54, and made his PSW contract lapse because of it... I might try to rehire him as a manager, if his asking price is right.

So now Tank Bradley is going to be a glorified jobber, because well... he's just not that good at all on his own, which is why I made the Devils team up again in the first place.

Nick Booth was hired to fill the roster void left by Braun, doing a good job so fa. He's a keeper.

Tank doesn't even deserve to be glorified, that's how bad he is.

Yeah, that's true. If someone good enough comes along I might replace him, but he's going to lose a lot of matches (well, all his matches) till then.

During a lethal lottery I've discovered Fumihiro Ota and Johnny Martin have great chemistry as a team, as does Ash Campbell and Primal Rage. Martin already has a tag partner so I can't do anything with that right away, but I'm going for Campbell and Rage as a unit... though I don't have a name for them yet.

So here's my plan...

-Bullseye will turn heel by attacking Sonny Wildside, he's much better as a heel and this could elevate the crazy talented Wildside when he gets payback.

-Muscle Militia (Ant Man and Steel) are facing the Redneck Warriors (the former Good Ol Boys wearing masks) for the tag belts. Ash and Rage are going to attack the Warriors, stripping off their masks, Ash turning heel in the process.

-The Good Ol Boys, who lost a 'losers leave PSW' match, get 'fired', but will be brought back at the next show to earn contracts and then fued with the new heel duo. The endgame being that Ash and Rage will get momentum to a tag team title reign.

This is after restarting the game for a second time but no matter what I am going to stick this one out until the end. I was tempted to restart after Jack Bruce's injury but since I wasn't sure that I could get Ricky again I decided to just keep going with this save.

Supreme Wrestling Federation

July 2010

with $32,175,844

46 Shows completed.

Champions

SWF World Heavyweight Championship: Christian Faith

Prestige: 88

Defeated Vengeance at Times Of Trouble to claim the vacant title.

SWF North American: Joe Sexy

Prestige: 67

2 Defenses made so far

defeated Brandon James

SWF World Tag Team Titles: The Amazing Bumfholes (Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole)

Prestige: 50

4 defenses made so far

defeated Jack Giedroyc and Valiant

Storylines

Angry Gilmore vs. Rich Money

Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Remo

Vengeance vs. Christian Faith ©

SWF World Heavyweight Championship feud

New Signings

Jack Griffith

Jay Chord

Lisa Bowen

Grunt

Stink

Dallas McWade

Dean McWade

Ricky Dale Johnson

Jack Bruce picked up an injury after a match with Angry Gilmore on Supreme TV it was a normal match but he got a major concussion from it and as a result will be out of action for another 13 Monthes 1 Week (It started as 14 Monthes). This was before Times Of Trouble where Jack and Christian would have had their second match in their feud so now I have to hold off on that feud and possibly start it up again when he gets back but Jack was the champion when he got injured and I had to vacate the Title which is why The match between Christian Faith and Vengeance at the last pay per view was for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Godmen, Jack Avatar and Buddy Garner, use the "Crown of Thorns" as their tag finisher. Dunno what it is.

What I do know is that THEY HAVE EXCELLENT CHEMISTRY YES YES YES. I didn't house show check it, so it was more than I expected.

Go go TCW game!

Archived