What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn you SWF! You indecisive sonsa....!

Went back to my 0/0/0/0 game.

My upper-card side of the roster is so unstable right now.

Fumihiro Ota keeps getting pissed for no reason whatsoever... I think possibly battle royale losses where I let the AI decide the winner? ...Whatever it is what it is. He screws me every game I bring him into so... meh... dont really care.

Antonio Maxi Marquez has decided hes to big for us so hes gonna be gone by about year end. If he doesnt sign a written with anyone before that.

Marshall Dillon has been sent BACK to RIPW which 1. Sucks because he was gonna take over Antonio Maxi's stable and I had been building up to a "Marshall Dillon takeover." and 2. Makes no sense because Marshall Dillon is better than most of the SWF roster.

I might have to make Atlas somehow take over the stable and hes not even a member of that stable, but hes the only person on my roster who can salvage it at this point.

The one GREAT thing I have going for me? I am the sole employer of 43 year old Freddie Datsun... and he has no time decline yet!

Shawn Michaels failed to deal with the pressure of going all out.

God damn it, Shawn... Ah, well, I guess I'll have to make sure he's always in the Main Event so he can slow build his matches. What a shame that'll be.

Still a little annoying though, and Jeff Hardy got the same note too, and given that that's basically all he has, this will probably be a rough game for him.

Shawn Michaels failed to deal with the pressure of going all out.

God damn it, Shawn... Ah, well, I guess I'll have to make sure he's always in the Main Event so he can slow build his matches. What a shame that'll be.

Still a little annoying though, and Jeff Hardy got the same note too, and given that that's basically all he has, this will probably be a rough game for him.

Get Jeff Hardy to sick bumb every couple of months. That will make be a little bit useful.

So Ed Monton happened to get regenerated the exact month his son George Wolfe debuted. I usually sign Wolfe eventually and given that the regen had good stats I decided to sign them and make them a tag team. The regen's name- Joseph Hawkins. So yes I now have the tag team Wolfe & Hawkins

So Ed Monton happened to get regenerated the exact month his son George Wolfe debuted. I usually sign Wolfe eventually and given that the regen had good stats I decided to sign them and make them a tag team. The regen's name- Joseph Hawkins. So yes I now have the tag team Wolfe & Hawkins

Make a stable. DEW EEEETTTTT

WRESTLEMANIA 29 RESULTS!

- Kane won the obligatory Wrestlemania Battle Royal

- Cody Rhodes defeated Christian, Ted DiBiase, John Morrison, The Miz and Dolph Ziggler to claim the Money in the Bank Briefcase.

- Sheamus pinned Big Show.

- Wade Barrett defeated Mick Foley in a Hardcore Rules Match.

- The Kings of Wrestling defeated Colt Cabana and Eddie Edwards to win the WWE Tag Team Championships.

- Mickie James retained the Diva's Championship over Natalya with Trish Stratus as the Special Guest Referee.

- John Cena defeated Chris Jericho.

- The Undertaker kept the streak alive after defeating Drew McIntyre.

- Triple H beat Randy Orton in a Last Man Standing Match.

- Rey Mysterio retained the World Heavyweight Title over Daniel Bryan who did indeed wait until Wrestlemania to cash in Money in the Bank.

- Austin Aries, who won the Royal Rumble, defeated CM Punk in a match that lasted half an hour to retain the Intercontinental Championship AND become WWE Champion in a Winner Take All Match.

I just completed my first takeover! It was in my 1987 JCP game. Unfortunately, the casualty was the AWA. They were $220,000 in debt, so I pillaged them and shut the company down. I took their championships, AWA SuperClash, and the following workers:

Buddy Rose

Dick Slater

Doug Somers (AWA World Light Heavyweight Champion)

Eric Bischoff

Greg Gagne (AWA World Tag Team Champion)

Jerry Lawler (AWA World Heavyweight Champion) (You wouldn't sign with me due to your loyalty to CWA. Well, **** you, I win.)

Jimmy Snuka

Mark Young

Paul E. Dangerously

Ray Stevens

Sherri Martel (to managed Rose/Somers)

Wahoo McDaniel (AWA World Tag Team Champion)

Everyone else was released. I'm very happy that I got Lawler, but honestly, I'm sad to see AWA close. Oh well.

For the last few weeks leading up to our Sin City Rumble pay per view, I've been holding battle royals for the openers through midcarders. Their purpose being that they get a slot reserved for them when we have our big battle royal match at sin city rumble.

The result of the last match I thought was pretty cool. Alex Shelley would usually be left in the final four, but wouldn't win. But then this recent match he finally won at the expense of Chris Sabin being the final elimination. It had me picture it so well too. Like Sabin eliminates the other two of the final four and when it gets down to just him, Alex flips his friend and tag partner Sabin out of the ring. It gave me an idea to run with it and probably have a Shelley/Sabin feud. Maybe Sabin struggles to get into the rumble and keeps failing and out of jealousy turns on Shelley.

One day, SWF, there is going to be a reckoning. One day.

I am 3 shows away from hitting 200 shows booked and my 7th point in negotiation, allowing me to lock most of my talent down to written contracts. On the eve of my 198th show? SWF approach my lead announcer, Steve Smith.

When they have three announcers already under contract (including my boss under a PPA)

Including Duane Fry, who has a 97 in announcing, which trounces Smith's 83.

Smith has good chemistry with Sara Silver at the announce desk, and has been with me for years now.

This is the 19th time they've poached from me in a little under 8 years.(21st if you count the aforementioned PPA and the fact that them picking up Jack DeColt directly led to me letting his contract lapse). I had hoped the trend might change with Richard retiring last year, but nope, Eric continues to filch my roster at every turn.

I will have my revenge, Eisen!

Edit: It seems Smith turned them down... I had a suspicion that it was due to the product and sure enough, he's Extremely Conservative, which I think makes him shirk the Risque in the product.

Of course no sooner do I figure this out than they approach my 79-rated, day-one referee Heather Halo. Screw you SWF.

Went to my 0000 Kanzen game and booked my first actual show since hitting regional... Looking at my NEW sponsorship... and the fact that I booked all my talent on purpose to see how much it'd cost, I found out that I can afford a brand split and to have both brands operating a show a month. Im happy. My roster is STACKED at the moment, with 18 people who can call in ring! ...And 60 active competitors total. In a month those numbers will prob be 17/59 because Antonio Maxi Marquez and his being to big to work in America but thats still more than enough to warrant my brand split.

Now I just gotta decide if I want to split the womens division in half or throw them all on one brand...

So I'm basically doing a C-Verse deathmatch women's promotion.... think CZW meets WOW. And about as disastrous as that sounds as my first show rated a whopping 26.

Good news is, losses are really low at the moment if I do a four-a-year schedule. Three month run only ends up as -17 come the show. Not -1700, -17.

Good news is, I got a good referee as my owner (I need to check my game and that's on another computer, but he's a former TCW guy). Bad news is, due to his owner goals I had to only sign half of the LWA (I know that doesn't sound like bad news, but Viv Jacobs is still a better brawler than half my current talent). So I have Corrine White (the far, far inferior LWA member) and Militia Sister as the LWO (Les World Order).

Other good news, is that I have Emma Bitch, who is not only the best unemployed women's wrestler who would work a US deathmatch company (Ginko Kuroda and Amber Allen both say F no), but she also has a whopping 76 charisma. Suffice to say she's giving "promo lessons" in the pre-show.

This one is currently in April 1937 and I have again jumped to another promotion right after getting SELL to small size. This time the promotion is United Women Wrestling (UWW) that started in February 1935 as local sized promotion in USA. I wanted to make sure UWW survive because there aren´t any woman promotions after Joshi Japan Championship was bankrupt in August 1929. To be honest I haven´t enjoyed running UWW nearly as much as I did with SELL but that´s mainly because money is tight and wrestling industry was low (around F for the most time) which meant that popularity grew slowly. On top of that I did get an owner goal at start of 1937 that makes me kick out half of my roster out. That goal? D- in athleticism... Yeah I wasn´t expecting that to be huge deal either but only 10 women (out of 23) that can work in USA pass that goal. I did sign one girl that didn´t pass that goal to 15 months extension (dropped owner patience to yellow so I don´t dare to do it again) but that will still leave me one girl short once the contract negotions start. Now there are three Australian girls and one Welsh girl that pass that goal but don´t work in USA yet. With little luck one of them becomes available before I let the other´s go(or I just edit them as being available). Failing that I will turn the roster size penalty off until I get 12 girls so it´s not end of the world, just kind of frustrating but then again no-one didn´t ask me to play this particular mod with owner goals on so it´s my own fault :p. Once I get UWW to small I will leave as AI can handle small promotions without dying and I´m not looking forward trying to find 16 womens who could pass those D- owner goals that the game trows on my way (spychology goal would be a real killer only 6 girls in the world would pass that one, which is the main reason why I wanted open women promotion in the world). After UWW I will likely take a little break and just watch how the world goes unless there is another local promotion that I want to save.

Time for update again as I´m currently in August 1941. I did leave UWW in Sectember 1937 right after they hit small. I stayed unemployed on next few years (not much job opportunities with every promotion doing ok) until I landed new job in Superior Wrestling (SW!) in January 1941 after Southern Pro Wrestling (SPW) stole their previous head booker (they are at war). The main reason for signing was to see if I could hurt SPW (the same promotion I was booking back in 1931-1932) for a little bit by stealing some of their talent (I don´t have much experience on promotion wars so I figured this would be a good place to try). So far not much luck though I did steal several guys including their announcer and road agent plus several wrestlers that worked for both companies (AI promotions can appearantly share workers even when in war as long as they are signed by both before the war starts). Still despite stealing all that talent it haven´t really affected their ratings or operation at all (they haven´t even signed new announcer or road agent for some reason). :p

My main goal right now is to wait until some TV networks (so far there is only two both in USA and they have minimum size International) start to appear so that I can start pushing one of the promotions to cult (don´t see much reason to start the push before I can get a TV deal).

In my 0/0/0/0 with Mr Canada's December data, was running well, got to regional on the back of my Samoan Invasion angle, t.v deal in August 2015, than Jonathan Fatu, went and semi-served he's spinal column. And had to be my Champ at the time. Out for 14 months. So Claudio Castagnoli, who left WWE about a year before hand won a 4 way, featuring Joshua Fatu, Johnny Curtis and Jody Flesich. He's currently feuding with Jody Flesich, Simm Snuka and Joe Anoa'i have the tag titles, As Kishi looks to rebuild he's stable Samoan Legacy without he's main star Jon Fatu. Masahiro Chono and Amazing Red tearing the house down every week. As Johnny Curtis the lead babyface has nothing to do. lol.

Time for update again as I´m currently in August 1941. I did leave UWW in Sectember 1937 right after they hit small. I stayed unemployed on next few years (not much job opportunities with every promotion doing ok) until I landed new job in Superior Wrestling (SW!) in January 1941 after Southern Pro Wrestling (SPW) stole their previous head booker (they are at war). The main reason for signing was to see if I could hurt SPW (the same promotion I was booking back in 1931-1932) for a little bit by stealing some of their talent (I don´t have much experience on promotion wars so I figured this would be a good place to try). So far not much luck though I did steal several guys including their announcer and road agent plus several wrestlers that worked for both companies (AI promotions can appearantly share workers even when in war as long as they are signed by both before the war starts). Still despite stealing all that talent it haven´t really affected their ratings or operation at all (they haven´t even signed new announcer or road agent for some reason). :p

My main goal right now is to wait until some TV networks (so far there is only two both in USA and they have minimum size International) start to appear so that I can start pushing one of the promotions to cult (don´t see much reason to start the push before I can get a TV deal).

o.O ... Which mod is this? I never heard of a 1930s mod...

One day, SWF, there is going to be a reckoning. One day.

I am 3 shows away from hitting 200 shows booked and my 7th point in negotiation, allowing me to lock most of my talent down to written contracts. On the eve of my 198th show? SWF approach my lead announcer, Steve Smith.

When they have three announcers already under contract (including my boss under a PPA)

Including Duane Fry, who has a 97 in announcing, which trounces Smith's 83.

Smith has good chemistry with Sara Silver at the announce desk, and has been with me for years now.

This is the 19th time they've poached from me in a little under 8 years.(21st if you count the aforementioned PPA and the fact that them picking up Jack DeColt directly led to me letting his contract lapse). I had hoped the trend might change with Richard retiring last year, but nope, Eric continues to filch my roster at every turn.

I will have my revenge, Eisen!

Edit: It seems Smith turned them down... I had a suspicion that it was due to the product and sure enough, he's Extremely Conservative, which I think makes him shirk the Risque in the product.

Of course no sooner do I figure this out than they approach my 79-rated, day-one referee Heather Halo. Screw you SWF.

I've got a similar relationship with SOTBPW in my Wrestling Without Borders game. About 2 years into my game they went national and just decimated my roster. At the time I had a ton of young Mexican talent on the roster that were just starting to crack the main event scene. SOTBPW signed almost all of them in about 2 months.

Now though, TCW and NOTBPW have become global juggernauts and expanded into Mexico. I'm taking a lot of pleasure in watching SOTBPW slip back down to cult and am counting down the days until some of those written contracts expire. It's going to be a real renaissance for my promotion when some of those guys come back.

OSmith has good chemistry with Sara Silver at the announce desk, and has been with me for years now.

Everyone has good chemistry with Sara Silver. Every single game I play I hire her and every single time she has good chemistry with everyone at the announce booth. In SWF, In CZCW, In PSW, In NYCW even in ACPW. I have never had bad or even no chemistry with anyone I've put in the booth with Sara. She is a commentating god.

Started modifying aspects of the c-verse to suit my needs for a POSSIBLE diary game...

First on the list: Making promotions STRONGER.

USPW: Gave enygma, tyson baine, nicky champion* and james justice psychology boosts. Enygma and Tyson Baine also received pop boosts. Nicky also got a +10 to brawling.

SWF: Gave Brandon James, Eric Eisen, Marc "Now really a cant miss prospect" Dubois, Lobster Warrior, and Steve Frehley psychology boosts

RIPW will have weekly events.

TCW: I think I hit Rocky, Wolf, Peak, Edd Stone, Aaron Andrews with psych boosts.

*Always bugged me how crappy he is, psychology wise, having sam strong single him out of all people to be "the man".

LEW (my "umbrella" promotion. The one id be playing if I do indeed make it a diary game.) "Took over" Fcw, ROF, EWA, MPWF, NYCW, 4C, and WEXXV (Owners are loyal to LEW, but still work for their home companies as owners. Hopefully it works for what im shooting for)

Created dev territories: CWWF, WINNOW, KCCW, JCW, and Kanzen.

Grabbed most of the free agents, and used an RNG to distribute them between (the majority) of the dev territories (Kanzen is empty for the moment.... ill be sending a massive chunk of roster down there on Day 1.)

Gave a couple peeps psychology (Dont want to spoil whos gonna be main eventing by the time I get my roster to having decent pop if I decide to make it a diary game!)

A new TNA game where i split the company in two brands

Both titles made into main event championships.

User Character: Shane McMahon

IMPACT (Heavyweights)

Title: World Heavyweight Championship (Bobby Roode)

Roster:

Abyss

Bobby Roode

Crimson

D'Angelo Dinero

Douglas Williams

Hernandez

James Storm

Magnus

Matt Morgan

Mr.Anderson

Rob Terry

Samoa Joe

Soon.... Colt Cabana & Joey Ryan

Xplosion (X-Division)

Title: X-Division Championship (Austin Aries)

Roster:

AJ Styles

Alex Shelley

Anthony Nese

Austin Aries

Chris Sabin

Daniels

Eric Young

Jesse Sorenson

Kazarian

Kid Kash

Robbie E