The Online Onslaught

Main Event

Team 21st Century

Jack Giedroyc, Nicky Champion, JD Morgan, Travis Century, Lobster Warrior

vs

Team USPW

Kurt Laramee, Enygma, Bruce the Gaint, Dread, Jim Fear

the story

Kurt Laramee came out at the end of a 21st Century show, and said that USPW brand is far superior has a belt that matters and that the only reason 21st Century wrestling is still around is because fo USPW

Jeff Nova did the respect routine and told Laramee to leave, Laramee continued his insults untill Nova said bring your five best against our five best and whichever team wins will put thier belt on the line

order of elimination

Jim Fear, Champion, Enygma, Morgan, Warrior, Bruce, Giedroyc, Laramee, Century WINNER: Team USPW (DREAD)

which sets up the main event of USPW Thanksgiving Thunder

21st Heavyweight title

Kurt Laramee vs Jack Giedroyc

been a alittle burned out with this game, so i decided to spice up my game and cheat a little, at Thankgiving Thunder, a new stable will invade USPW, The Cult of the Black Lotus

The Members

Magnum Kobe - it would never join me but i decided the only way to make this game interesting again was bringing one of my favourite wrestlers

Munemitsu Senmatsu - already on my roster, and is set to be the monster of the group

Tadiyuki Kikkawa - another wrestler on my roster, again cheated to make my game fresh

Masayuki Shiga - a veteran will be the jobber/tag team of some kind of the group

Haruki Kudo - retired may unretire him and have him as the leader of the group

Fuyuko Higa - signed her been trouble so far, but has decent matches

anyway hopefully this heel stable will light my fire in this game again

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

Im actually playing a Real World-Mod with TNA. I´ve played one Year in that game an from one month to another bei Production Costs raised from 2.000.000 to 4.700.000. In that month my Promotion raised from International to Global, is that the reason? Or why did that happen? Another reason could be that i´ve new TV Contracts an there i´ve reached a share of revenue and advertising split. Can anybody help me?

P.s. i hope you unterstand my question, im from germany and i think my grammer isn´t that good.

So I think I am going to try and bring in Curt Hennig again. Hopefully this time he accepts my deal. Probably use him to help my midcarders and upper midcarders improve.

Another guy I'd like to bring in is Jake "The Snake" Roberts. His psychology is really good and the younger guys would improve from working with guys like him. May give him a TV title run if he stays out of trouble.

The Faces of Fear can get over on their menace alone and now that I have Jimmy Hart as their manager again it could be interesting.

Kronik need a good face manager now.

My IWC game has been hitting "slow build"...

I've done a few things to hopefully continue to get Canadian Dragon over, ie. I have given him out to MAW on a talent trade...which is helping him in the Mid Atlantic region, but not so much at home in the Great Lakes.

I'm to the point now where I think I nead to go ahead and move the title to someone else, and I have 3 choices in mind that I need to consider: Dean Waldorf (most likely), Joey Beauchamp (possibly), and Fearless Blue (least likely).

In the meantime, I've done very little in terms of bringing in new talent, however Huey Cannonball decided he was tired of working for me so I hired some Parajas guy from Mexico and stuck him in a tag team with Andy Paranoia.

I also split my former tag champions, Black Cloud, of Animal Harker & Brimstone and have moved them into singles competition. They are doing ok, but not as well as I'd like.

I probably need to bring in a wildly talented free agent, but at this point I haven't done so as I want to really be a "built from the ground up" style company. It's just really hard to develop that way.

I'm to the point now where I think I nead to go ahead and move the title to someone else, and I have 3 choices in mind that I need to consider: Dean Waldorf (most likely), Joey Beauchamp (possibly), and Fearless Blue (least likely).

Go for Joey B. Hes solid in the ring. Very good on the mic. And everyone likes arrogant English heels. Stick him in a suit, have him he thinks he's better than all the colonial pleabs... voila.

I also split my former tag champions, Black Cloud, of Animal Harker & Brimstone and have moved them into singles competition. They are doing ok, but not as well as I'd like.

Reconciliation. Reliable tag teams with some half-decent experience (D+ will do fine) quite often outperform compared to singles wrestlers. And a good tagteam means you can chop/change combinations more often as opponents and avoid the repetition ding.

I probably need to bring in a wildly talented free agent, but at this point I haven't done so as I want to really be a "built from the ground up" style company. It's just really hard to develop that way.

Totally agree with you. I'd much rather build stars but sometimes you do hit that ceiling. I brought in Dark Angel for HIW who was far better than everyone else and he instantly raised our level. Only problem was he wanted the belt and to win every match and the other M.E guys all wanted to get near his wages.

Im sure in one universe Stevie Stoat earns the same as Cliff Wilson - but not in mine.

He left in the end to go back to NOTBPW and it was a shame but Ive had more fun replacing him with my own guys.

Annoyingly Im not going to get Dark Angel off the top of my top 10 matches for a long time though and it makes me feel a little like we arent progressing

Just hit 2013 in my CZCW Game.

Dutch Wilkes (aka Duberry Excess) signed a written with SOTBPW and with no plans for his brother Leftie outside of the tag team they were in I let him go as well. They were replaced by the new Heel team of Jared Johnson and Frankie-Boy Fernandez (who gained enough skill in a year on the indy circuit to meet my owner goals).

My man ref has reached A in refing and works for USPW and CGC so I hired ACPWs young ref Royce Greig to take up secondary duties.

KC Glenn got signed to a written deal by WLW leaving Jeremiah Moose without a tag partner. Roderick Remus signed on to replace Glenn and quickly slotted himself into a team with Moose. Remmington Remus was also signed to get some good backstage mojo going and works as a manager for the two.

At 65 years old Crippler Ray Kingman refused to resign with us looking to leave the business, new road agent for CZCW the great Steve Flash.

Matty (Matt Sparrow) was scheduled to depart after negotiatons failed in December he was already replaced by Darryl Devine who dominated Matty on his last show in Janaury.

SOTBPW finally came calling for Champagne Lover again after he left them saying they weren't big enough. Donnie J wouldn't take no for an answer on a midcard title run, I mean hey you're a main eventer why do you want a damn midcard title and if you pull C+ matches out of guys my other main eventers pull B matches out of you aren't worth it. Also Darryl Devine got signed to a written by the Cult Sized USPW. Looking to move up some of my long standing talent I brought in Remmy Honeyman and Josh Jones, great in ring skills but all the charisma and star quality of bowl of cereal that doesn't snap crackle or pop so they are my new jobber tag team. I did make one signing I always wanted Bali So'oialo (Samoan Machine). He's a freelancer and I share him with PGHW and GCG but he slotted in as a main eventer and he's right into a tag team with his relative Tama So'oialo (Kid Toma).

Masked Cougar is so big in Japan he doesn't want to resign with me. He left quietly after winning his last match with tag partner Snap Dragon. Dragon is my Xtreme champion but I'm a stickler about everyone having a tag team so to replace Masked Cougar we have Acid II.

Guys who were on my roster more than 6 months who on the 2012 power 100.

97 - Snap Dragon

80 - Masked Cougar

59 - Champagne Lover (until he left he was solely on my roster so he was ranked based on the great matches he had for me almost all B rated)

33 - Samoan Machine

In 2012 of the 20 shows we held there were 6 B, 11 B- and 3 C+

The Zone is now C+ in South West and with spillover that means E in Mid South, North West, Hawaii, Northern Mexico and West Central Mexico

Our prestige is D and rising and our momentum is B-

We have 900+k in the bank.

Coastal Zone Championship title (Prestige A)

Marc Speed

Coastal Zone Xtreme title (Prestige C+)

Snap Dragon

Coastal Zone Tag Team titles (Prestige D+)

The Top Rope All-Stars

Ash Campbell and The American Flash

ME

Marc Speed, Tama So'oialo (Kid Toma), Mikey James, Ota, Bali So'oialo (Samoan Machine), Snow Fox (Fox Mask)

UM

Snap Dragon, Ash Campbell, Drifter (Nelson Callum), Idol, Jeremiah Moose, The American Flash

M

Ángel De México, The Weasel (Air Attack Weasel), Nomad, Jordan, Kirk Jameson, Lobo Solitario (User Character), Amazing Fire Fly, Jonnie Perez, Roderick Remus, Acid II

LM

Cal Sanders, La Sombra Jr, Lightning Lomas, Jason Thunder, Rem (Remmy Honeyman)

O

El Diablo, Stretch the Chicken Boy, Jared Johnson

EH

Frankie-Boy Fernandez, Josh (Josh Jones)

Tag Teams - (GC) means good chemistry

The Combatants (ME/ME) (F-)

Marc Speed and Snow Fox

The 36 Chambers (ME/ME) (F+)

Mikey James and Ota

The Island Warriors (ME/ME) (F-)

Bali So'oialo and Tama So'oialo

The Top Rope All-Stars (UM/UM) (F)

Ash Campbell

The American Flash

The Thrill Kill Kult (M/UM) (F-)

Acid II and Snap Dragon

Rich and Famous (M/UM) (A*)

Jordan and Idol

The Thrill Seekers (UM/M) (F-)

Jeremiah Moose and Roderick Remus

Sweet and Sour (GC) (M/M) (E-)

Kirk Jameson and The Weasel

The Wanderes (GC) (M/M) (E-)

Drifter and Nomad

The Pack (GC) (M/M) (F+)

Jonnie Perez and Lobo Solitario

Border Patrol (GC) (M/LM) (F+)

Ángel De México and Cal Sanders

Heroes De La Mexicanos (GC) (M/LM) (F+)

Amazing Fire Fly and La Sombra Jr

Thunder & Lightning (LM/LM) ©

Jason Thunder and Lomas Lightning

Freaks & Geeks (O/O) (F)

El Diablo and Stretch the Ckicken Boy

The Broken (EH/LM) (F-)

Josh and Rem

NewGen (EH/O) (F)

Frankie-Boy Fernandez and Jared Johnson

Plans for 2013

A 6 man scramble for Marc Speed's Coastal Zone Championship title using all my main eventers. The Thrill Seekers vs The Thrill Kill Kult to see which team is more... well thrilling. They will attempt to get there Thrills over Snap Dragon's Xtreme title. The Top Rope All-Stars look to defend their Coastal Zone tag team title against the longest standing tag team and most cohesive tag team in The Zone Rich and Famous. Both being face teams this is more a friendly rivalry than an outright war, but we'll see how long that lasts.

I'm 5 weeks into the game and something has happened which I did not expect; Benny Benson is getting a Main Event push!! Yes, I had no plans for this but his feud with Tornado has got him pretty over. With the rest of the Main Event busy with other stuff I'm continuing the starting feuds of Benson/Tornado & Ino/Law, having them crossover with one another but also throwing Rocky Golden in there (who beat Keith at MiW)

Will I give him the title? Who knows, probably not on his first attempt but we'll see how it goes.

WWE 2011 (Some Editing Done)

Heading to Wrestlemania 27 and very high on pushing random young talent, seems to be working.

The Rock vs John Cena

-Keep getting A* ratings for angles with these 2 on raw.

Sting vs The Undertaker

-Keep getting A ratings for angles with these 2 on smackdown.

WWE Heavyweight Title Match

The Miz vs Daniel Bryan

-Bryan won the royal rumble

CM Punk vs Randy Orton

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

-brought HBK out of retirement

Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan

-One last time these 2 face off

Alberto Del Rio vs Mr Kennedy

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Brandon Van Danielson

-Getting new talent over

Money In The Bank Match

AJ Styles vs John Morrison vs Samoa Joe vs Shelton Benjamin vs Rob Van Dam vs Matt Morgan

WWE Unified Tag Team Titles Match

The Canadian Sons(Alex Price+Don Paysan) vs Beer Money

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Jay Lethal vs TJ Mack

WWE United States Title Match

Roderick Strong vs Jumping Jeff Jeffry

Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal (WWE Divas Title)

Started up a training fed in Effganic 2005. Early on I set a few promotions to die off rather quickly.

I imported Rolling Johnny Stones and Edward Cornell, as "trainers" (You cant manually debut workers via the editor, so I set Edward to debut at the start of the next month)

Anyways... my main project, is getting random-gen worker Tim Byrne's entertainment skills up

He started with a 9 in microphone and a 9 in charisma. With his acting being a 32. After 2 months (well 1 month/3 weeks, havnt booked the 4th show of month yet)

his Mic Skills are at a 16 and his charisma is at a 17. His acting is now a 40.

Also his Puro Resu has gone up 1 point (to a very impressive 82)

His psychology has already grown 2 points. His selling also gained a point(79 now)

I think within 6 months he will finally start bringing the promos up instead of dragging them down.

United States Pro Wrestling

Beginning of September 2010 with $9,686,196

40 shows completed

Champions

USPW World

Bruce The Giant

1 Defense made so far

Just won it at the last pay per view titled Apple Pie and Wrestling he defeated Chris Caulfield.

USPW National

Nicky Champion

10 Defenses made so far.

USPW Television

Billy Jack Shearer

Won it at the last pay per view titled Apple Pie and Wrestling defeating The Force.

USPW Womens

Alicia Strong

Defeated Raven Robinson

9 Defenses made so far.

USPW World Tag Team

The Peoples Team: Freddie Datsun and Des Davids

6 Defenses made so far.

Feuds

Andre Jones vs. Tyson Baine

Chris Caulfield vs. Enygma

Peter Valentine vs. Bruce The Giant

USPW World Title Feud

New Signings

Billy Jack Shearer

Steve Smith

Note: I lost James Justice to TCW so he is no longer on my roster anymore so my main event scene looks a bit different without him in it but Freddie Datsun became a main eventer to take his place. I will be hiring someone n the next few days because I need another midcarder.

Last night I was frustrated with running a lowly cult WCW in November 2001.

So I think I am going to modify Genadi's 2001 mod a little bit for my own enjoyment. I don't like playing as WCW and losing my TV deal and dropping to cult no matter what I do. So I am going to remove the fact that WCW is owned by Time Warner. I am also going to change the TV deal to Monday Nitro on another network (not sure which one yet), and a 2 hour B show called WCW Saturday Night also held on another network.

I am going to bring Road Warrior Hawk, The Barbarian, Scott Hall, and Randy Savage back as active wrestlers. Jimmy Hart, and Torrie Wilson will come back as managers. I will cut some of the guys I don't ever use. Then make sure other guys are set to NWA:Wildside such as Lash Leroux, Elix Skipper, Johnny Stamboli, Mark Jindrak, Sean O'Haire, and a few others.

WCW will begin with $1,000,000 and no owner. (Jerry Jarrett will become owner I think done this way.)

ECW will be kept alive too. They will begin with $500,000.

JCW will be created out of the Great Lakes area owned by Violent J. I will consider them a touring promotion. 2 shows per week and run from December-April, and July-October since that is sorta what they did back then.

I will play as WCW and try to stay international/national and eventually take over as the #1 promotion if I can ever catch the WWF. I will probably still drop to cult within the first couple of months but as long as I still have a tv deal I should be able to bounce back.

Last night I was frustrated with running a lowly cult WCW in November 2001.

So I think I am going to modify Genadi's 2001 mod a little bit for my own enjoyment. I don't like playing as WCW and losing my TV deal and dropping to cult no matter what I do. So I am going to remove the fact that WCW is owned by Time Warner. I am also going to change the TV deal to Monday Nitro on another network (not sure which one yet), and a 2 hour B show called WCW Saturday Night also held on another network.

I am going to bring Road Warrior Hawk, The Barbarian, Scott Hall, and Randy Savage back as active wrestlers. Jimmy Hart, and Torrie Wilson will come back as managers. I will cut some of the guys I don't ever use. Then make sure other guys are set to NWA:Wildside such as Lash Leroux, Elix Skipper, Johnny Stamboli, Mark Jindrak, Sean O'Haire, and a few others.

WCW will begin with $1,000,000 and no owner. (Jerry Jarrett will become owner I think done this way.)

ECW will be kept alive too. They will begin with $500,000.

JCW will be created out of the Great Lakes area owned by Violent J. I will consider them a touring promotion. 2 shows per week and run from December-April, and July-October since that is sorta what they did back then.

I will play as WCW and try to stay international/national and eventually take over as the #1 promotion if I can ever catch the WWF. I will probably still drop to cult within the first couple of months but as long as I still have a tv deal I should be able to bounce back.

One of the main problems is that networks don't want cult level promotions with 2 hour TV deals. If you scaled back to 90 minutes if/when you are at cult you'd probably do fine however you played. :)

One of the main problems is that networks don't want cult level promotions with 2 hour TV deals. If you scaled back to 90 minutes if/when you are at cult you'd probably do fine however you played. :)

Well playing the data as is... TBS and TNT only work with International Companies. Plus WCW is owned by a media group that rivals every other television network so you are stuck with only those 2 stations to try and get a tv deal.

Besides I think it will be fun to modify the data and add/change some things to my own liking. Obviously Savage was retired by then but putting him back in WCW would be fun, and the other changes too. That's why I am considering it an alternate reality mod for myself. Not something I will release to the public or anything.

Playing as WWE 2006. Instead of bringing back ECW, I chose to bring back WCW and signed a ton of indy guys and guys from TNA.

I have a massive roster...not even including the guys I have in developmental. Going into the Royal Rumble I have 3 world title matches planned.

The Rock vs John Cena for the WWE title(brought back the undisputed WWE title looking belt). Rock is going to retain the belt, he won it at New Years Revolution

The Undertaker vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight- I'm going to let the AI pick the winner on this one.

and for the WCW World Title(using the classic WCW belt since the Big Gold Belt is being used on Smackdown) I have Chris Jericho facing Sting to crown the first WCW champ in WWE. Not sure who I'm going to have win, but I'm leaning towards Jericho so I can have a babyface chasing him.

As soon as February gets here I'm going to try and get a new TV show and hold WCW Wednesday Nitro on Wednesdays. Right now I'm doing a weekly ppv for WCW.

I retired WWE's US and Cruiserweight titles and brought back WCW's versions on the show. I'm bringing back the European title for Smackdown so that they have a midcard title.

I'm going to end up having at least 2 pay per views a month. WCW is going to have their old schedule back along with WWE's already in place schedule.

Not sure who I'm going to have win the Rumble, but I'm thinking either Christian or Jeff Hardy who are both on the WCW brand. If Christian wins, Jeff is going to win Money in the Bank, and if Jeff wins the Rumble, then Christian is going to win MITB.

Playing as WWE 2006. Instead of bringing back ECW, I chose to bring back WCW and signed a ton of indy guys and guys from TNA.

I've done the exact same thing before (bring back WCW in 2006, that is). I can never get too far with WWE games though because of the number of shows you need to book.

Is a really fun idea though :D

I have a massive roster...not even including the guys I have in developmental. Going into the Royal Rumble I have 3 world title matches planned.

The Rock vs John Cena for the WWE title(brought back the undisputed WWE title looking belt). Rock is going to retain the belt, he won it at New Years Revolution

The Undertaker vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight- I'm going to let the AI pick the winner on this one.

and for the WCW World Title(using the classic WCW belt since the Big Gold Belt is being used on Smackdown) I have Chris Jericho facing Sting to crown the first WCW champ in WWE. Not sure who I'm going to have win, but I'm leaning towards Jericho so I can have a babyface chasing him.

As soon as February gets here I'm going to try and get a new TV show and hold WCW Wednesday Nitro on Wednesdays. Right now I'm doing a weekly ppv for WCW.

I retired WWE's US and Cruiserweight titles and brought back WCW's versions on the show. I'm bringing back the European title for Smackdown so that they have a midcard title.

I'm going to end up having at least 2 pay per views a month. WCW is going to have their old schedule back along with WWE's already in place schedule.

Not sure who I'm going to have win the Rumble, but I'm thinking either Christian or Jeff Hardy who are both on the WCW brand. If Christian wins, Jeff is going to win Money in the Bank, and if Jeff wins the Rumble, then Christian is going to win MITB.

Also, I forgot to mention I signed Matt Bentley and brought him as Matt Michaels since he's legitimately Shawn's relative. Shawn's playing the mentor figure to him.

Just so everyone knows I stopped doing the USPW game that I was doing after only eight monthes because well I just wasn't that into it. While I am still not ready to go back to my FCW game I started a new game with NOTBPW so the next update that you will see from me is going to be after the first four monthes of my game with NOTBPW. I am going to keep the same format as if I was going to continue my USPW game as far as updates are concerned as I will update you all after every four monthes of the game that I complete so on the first day of May, September and January (Of The New Year) you will get an update.

Updates on my IWC upstart game

I finally got off of my virtual butt and started changing up old gimmicks and I also created a 6 person open-ended storyline to cover my "main event" and wouldn't you know it...I'm putting on better shows than ever before.

Joey Beauchamp is my new champion and has been in a couple of the best matches that the promotion has ever seen. Its only been about 3 months but I'm feeling more psyched about this game than ever before.

Canadian Dragon held the belt for nearly 2 years and I was borderline bored to death by the stagnation, much of it probably caused by my own lack of motivation and less by him. I'm debating whether I want to try and give him one last run with the belt, to make him the 4 time champ...but I kind of feel like a 25 defense, 2+ year, reign is probably enough bragging rights for one career.

At the top of my card right now, and as a reminder we started out at 0 and are currently sitting at 18% over in the Great Lakes region (sadly after about 9 years now), I've got Joey Beauchamp with the title, Canadian Dragon, Dean Waldorf, Danny Patterson, Fearless Blue, and Ace Youngblood. We're definitely taking the baby steps approach but I'm loving the direction everything appears to be going. I just noticed that after our 2nd to last show we gained 5 popularity in the Mid Atlantic, Tri-State, and Ontario regions without running any shows....which I never knew was possible. We're consistently seeming to pick up steam, so I'm hoping that I'm maybe another storyline away from having shows in the mid 50's, where last year was pretty much all mid to low 40's. 3 shows into 2019 we've got 43, 45, 49...so everything certainly appears to be building in that direction. I feel like I must have totally dropped the ball with Dragon because I think he was totally capable of carrying the company in that direction and I just wasn't doing my part.

Updates on my IWC upstart game

I finally got off of my virtual butt and started changing up old gimmicks and I also created a 6 person open-ended storyline to cover my "main event" and wouldn't you know it...I'm putting on better shows than ever before.

Joey Beauchamp is my new champion and has been in a couple of the best matches that the promotion has ever seen. Its only been about 3 months but I'm feeling more psyched about this game than ever before.

Canadian Dragon held the belt for nearly 2 years and I was borderline bored to death by the stagnation, much of it probably caused by my own lack of motivation and less by him. I'm debating whether I want to try and give him one last run with the belt, to make him the 4 time champ...but I kind of feel like a 25 defense, 2+ year, reign is probably enough bragging rights for one career.

At the top of my card right now, and as a reminder we started out at 0 and are currently sitting at 18% over in the Great Lakes region (sadly after about 9 years now), I've got Joey Beauchamp with the title, Canadian Dragon, Dean Waldorf, Danny Patterson, Fearless Blue, and Ace Youngblood. We're definitely taking the baby steps approach but I'm loving the direction everything appears to be going. I just noticed that after our 2nd to last show we gained 5 popularity in the Mid Atlantic, Tri-State, and Ontario regions without running any shows....which I never knew was possible. We're consistently seeming to pick up steam, so I'm hoping that I'm maybe another storyline away from having shows in the mid 50's, where last year was pretty much all mid to low 40's. 3 shows into 2019 we've got 43, 45, 49...so everything certainly appears to be building in that direction. I feel like I must have totally dropped the ball with Dragon because I think he was totally capable of carrying the company in that direction and I just wasn't doing my part.

You can always give Canadian Dragon another shot to run with the ball. Joey vs CD could end up being your biggest rivalry over time.

You can always give Canadian Dragon another shot to run with the ball. Joey vs CD could end up being your biggest rivalry over time.

While it's definitely something to consider, Dragon didn't particularly like losing the title in the the first place, nor did he like losing the re-match. Initially it was going to be a draw, but he started complaining so I figured I'd go ahead and start phasing him out. Also, at 9 years into the game...CD is now 44 and probably in his last stretch with the company. Yeah, consider that a lesson. If you give a guy a 25 match win streak he might not want to lose ever again :p

While it's definitely something to consider, Dragon didn't particularly like losing the title in the the first place, nor did he like losing the re-match. Initially it was going to be a draw, but he started complaining so I figured I'd go ahead and start phasing him out. Also, at 9 years into the game...CD is now 44 and probably in his last stretch with the company. Yeah, consider that a lesson. If you give a guy a 25 match win streak he might not want to lose ever again :p

Was his overness significantly higher?

I learned that win streak lesson with Goldberg and Scott Steiner in a previous game. Had them both at 100 overness in most of the world. My current game Goldberg loses by fluke every so often.

Archived