What's going on in your game?

Im ONE point of importance in hawaii away from hitting national :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OVW might need a name change soon :D (...anyone got any ideas for a promotion name that fits those initials? No? Didnt think so :( )

Also I still have some leftover appearances from the Indy Cup(Which was won by Troy Tornado)

American Elemental has 2

Jayson Van Pelt has 2

Jefferson Stardust has 2

Kelly Martin has 2

Magnifico has 2

Roxy Kitten has 2

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I assume not "Ohio Valley Wrestling"...

"Overrated Vacancy Wrestling"

"Omnipotent, Valiant Wrestling"

"Ordinal Vector Wrestling"

Might use the bolded as a dev territory (ORVW to prevent initials clashing)

I think i have decided on either

Omega Variance Wrestling

or

Omega Valiant Wrestling

Because im just to damned used to the (golden) OVW logo.

In Championship Wrestling From Scandinavia just about to hold No Mercy (May PPV)

Current Champions:

CSCAN World Heavyweight Champion: Captain Scandinavia (Face, feuding with Fresh Prince (Sergei Kalashnov), Phillip Hartley (Byron) and Joey Breeze (Beauchamp)

CSCAN World Tag Team Champions: Straight Up Shooters (Heel, Don Henderson & Billy Robinson, feuding with Double Dutch,Team USA (my avatar & Jason (C.H) Threepwood, Team Victory (Jasper January & Matty Macks), The Dragons Of War (Future Dragon (Eric Future) & UK Dragon) & Wave Of Violence (Dwayne Wilson (War Machine) & Jerome Baker (Jay B)

Other feuds:

The Destroyers (Beast Bantom,Herschel The Hammer & Modern Day Warlord) vs. The Underdog Alliance (Hugh de Aske,Rafael Vega (generated worker with B+ entertainment skills) & The Portugese (Super) Falcon)

Going to hold the first No Mercy N01 Contender Battle Royal, everyone will be in apart from Captain Scandinavia & Joey Breeze who will face off in a title match which Scandinavia will retain

In Championship Wrestling From Scandinavia just about to hold No Mercy (May PPV)

Current Champions:

CSCAN World Heavyweight Champion: Captain Scandinavia (Face, feuding with Fresh Prince (Sergei Kalashnov), Phillip Hartley (Byron) and Joey Breeze (Beauchamp)

CSCAN World Tag Team Champions: Straight Up Shooters (Heel, Don Henderson & Billy Robinson, feuding with Double Dutch,Team USA (my avatar & Jason (C.H) Threepwood, Team Victory (Jasper January & Matty Macks), The Dragons Of War (Future Dragon (Eric Future) & UK Dragon) & Wave Of Violence (Dwayne Wilson (War Machine) & Jerome Baker (Jay B)

Other feuds:

The Destroyers (Beast Bantom,Herschel The Hammer & Modern Day Warlord) vs. The Underdog Alliance (Hugh de Aske,Rafael Vega (generated worker with B+ entertainment skills) & The Portugese (Super) Falcon)

Going to hold the first No Mercy N01 Contender Battle Royal, everyone will be in apart from Captain Scandinavia & Joey Breeze who will face off in a title match which Scandinavia will retain

I approve of all these (HIW) workers. Sounds awesome. How come youve got Super Falcon but not Dark Falcon?

meant to get a screenshot of it but forgot so I'll put it here.

King Kong Kennedy (in his Dusty Rhodes American Dream alt re-render) injured in freak cooking accident.

Distended Anus

I just have the feeling he told his wife where she could stick her breakfast during an argument and welll....

:o I misread the conditions for hitting national. Just read the 35% or more minimum part not the 65 part lol

Regardless, I am still very close

81/54/57/54/57/52/57/53/79/49/45

In other news I had Broughton lose about 4 matches in a row and suddenly hes now a positive influence instead of a negative one:D

Theres only one extremely negative influence in my locker room now. (Midnight Prowler)

Playing a WWF 1989 game I started very recently (literally this week some time) and Jacques Rougeau has been doing wonders for the morale in the locker room. He was also the guy I trusted to have a dark match when I got Owen Hart in for a trial and by God that had a B- affair.

So I decided to reward him for his sterling work by actually giving him a few wins (he and Ray had been doing nothing but jobs to Demolition, The Rockers and The Harts). I put him over in a few more dark matches and gave he and Ray some mike time, gave them a win over The Rockers on Superstars and he's auto-pushed his way to the Upper Midcard in just two weeks. I'm now preparing big big plans for him.

It'll be a shame if/when Dynamite comes back and punches his lights out

On the other side of the coin I poached Kerry Von Erich from WCCW and immediately started pushing him hard, throwing him into the middle of a feud with Dusty and Million Dollar Man. Kerry has won every match he's had so far (Ill grant you he's only wrestled Virgil and Greg Valentine) but I've had to suspend him now for failing a drug test. Damn shame.

In January 2012 with Championship Wrestling From Scandinavia

Current Champions:

World Heavyweight Champion: Captain Scandinavia (will lose to Phillip Hartley at New Year Brawl)

World Tag Team: Team Victory (2) (Jasper January & Matty Macks)

International: Wade Orson

Tournaments:

No Mercy Battle Royal: Rafael Vega

Current Roster:

Faces

Buff Martinez (LM)

Captain Scandinavia (ME)

Charlie Paul (ME)

Don Henderson (M,just turned face after being turned on Billy Robbinson)

Fresh Prince (UM,Turned face a while ago saving Captain Scandinavia from an assault from Rafael Vega)

Hugh de Aske (LM)

Jasper January (M)

K'Lee Hawkins (LM)

"Salty" Larry Hill (Announcer)

Len Schultz (Owner)

Matty Macks (M)

Nick Adams (Road Agent)

Patrick Garrett (Referee)

Peaches McCream (Colour)

UK Dragon (UM, Just turned face answering Wade Orson's open challenge after returning from an injury)

Heels

Billy Robinson (M)

Dwayne Wilson (LM)

Eric Future (O)

Gary Garrett (Referee)

Giant Hammer (Munemitsu Senmatsu,O)

Jerome Baker (M)

Joey Breeze (UM, turned heel after losing IN title to Charlie Paul)

Lady Perlot (Manager of Wade Orson, Excellent Chemistry)

Phillip Hartley (ME)

Princess Simona (Manager of Phillip Hartley, Excellent Chemistry)

Rafael Vega (ME, turned heel by beating down Captain Scandinavia)

Ruud Van Anger (UM, just returned)

Wade Orson (M)

Tag Teams

21st Century Men (K'Lee Hawkins & Buff Martinez)

Team Victory (Jasper January & Matty Macks)

Total Devestation (Giant Hammer & Ruud Van Anger)

Wave Of Violence (Dwanye Wilson & Jerome Baker)

Stables

The Royal Society: Phillip Hartley, Wade Orson, Lady Perlot & Princess Simona

Recent Depeartures

Herschel The Hammer (Lost a match where loser left the company, returned at 2011 No Mercy Battle Royal, Unsuccesful he left again)

Modern Day Warrior (Same as Hammer although hasn't returned as he hates me)

The Portugese Falcon (Nothing for him, may return sometime)

Beast Bantom (Left due to losing a contract match against Rafael Vega)

Frank De Pain (Got tired of his bad attitude and fired him)

Ruud Van Anger (Same as De Pain but has now returned)

Jason Threepwood (NOTBPW signed him onto a written contract)

Feuds

Rafael Vega vs Captain Scandinavia: These two hate each other, at New Year Brawl Vega will cost Captain his WHC leading to a contract match which Vega will win.

Joey Breeze vs Charlie Paul: Following Paul defeating Breeze for his IN title Breeze has been costing Paul matches and beating him down.

UK Dragon vs Wade Orson: Orson won the fatal four way for the vacant IN title back in October after Dragon was sidelined with a hernia, Dragon answered Orson's open challenge and nearly won his title back but Orson stop him doing so by using dirty tactics.

Don Henderson vs Billy Robinson: After Robinson turned on Henderson may lead to a contract match, which Robinson would probably win

So, I started a new game using fatallylost's RW mod which, despite not being designed for public consumption, is amazingly good. I took over a local sized WSU and I'm going the training route, ala cappyboy. My roster is MASSIVE. No, really, look:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/WSUIdeal.jpg

Add to that 35 non-wrestlers (1 announcer, 1 road agent (Mariko Yoshida), 3 refs, 2 personalities, 28 managers) and you get a total roster size of over 150 workers. At LOCAL. Yeah, my shows are going to be 4 hours long, no question.

Anyway, I rolled out some new titles to add to the existing ones since I was getting a dozen people all wanting to go for each of the original ones. Putting together my first show and I'm planning for all titles to change hands. Well, the ones that had champions. Reason is, Mercedes Martinez is both world champion and one half of the tag champs (with Angel Orsini/Riptide). But, when I tried to negotiate an extension with her, she refused and said she wanted to look into her other options. Of course, she then signed a deal with APW so I'm guessing it was because of my roster size. That's okay, Melissa said the same thing. I've got enough skill at the top of the card so that this won't hurt much at all. Signed up a ton of joshi workers (from Manami Toyota and Akira Hokuto down to Sayuri Okino and pretty much everyone in between) so my undercard will get plenty of coachin' up. My card looks roughly like this:

WSU World title

Mercedes Martinez vs Taryn Terrell vs Mickie Knuckles vs Candice Michelle vs Jillian Hall vs Kat La Noir

(No winner chosen, Open Match, Slow Build)

WSU World Tag Team title

Native Danger (Alere Little Feather & Allison Danger) vs Blacktop Bullies (Hailey Hatred & Jacqueline) vs Muy Bonita (Rosita Bonita & Sarita Bonita) vs The International Home Wrecking Crew (Jetta & Rain w/Lacey)

President Seska forced Mercedes to choose which title she wants to keep and when she chose the World, the tag titles were vacated.

WSU United States Title Tournament - Round 1

Akira Hokuto vs Alura

Sweet Saraya vs Britani Knight

Christina Von Eerie vs Manami Toyota

Desire vs Tomoko Watanabe

Kacey Diamond vs Lisa Fury

Jenelle Sinclair vs Veronika Vice

Dynamite Kansai vs Kara Kildare

Rayna Fire vs Toshiyo Yamada

Cat Power vs ChaCha

WSU United States Tag Title

NY Knockouts (Nikki T & Valentina) vs The Experience (Lexie Fyfe & Malia Hosaka) vs Las Apaches (Fabi & Mari) vs Blood Army (Sayuri Okino & The Bloody)

Showcase match

Lisa Moretti vs Kisu

And a lot more. One thing I love about being local sized is that it doesn't matter what I put on, anything I do will increase my popularity. :) This game intrigues me because I don't have access to what is usually my go-to rivalry (Melissa vs Sara del Rey). So now I have to create a new one, which should be interesting. Losing Mercedes Martinez may actually help me. Right now, I'm leaning towards Mickie Knuckles-LuFisto (my God, the hardcore matches I could put on with those two!) but I'd like to go with less known workers.

I bought and re-activated the TCW Heavyweight Title. Marc Broughton is using it as the "OVW World American Championship" (I havnt manually changed the titles name yet. Probably not going to.)

Jackal (my user character) has been beating the crap out of KC Glenn every chance hes gotten (was doing that for him to get his pop back 100.) So im probably gonna job Jackal to Glenn in a title match and use Jackal to bring El Serpiente back to main event status.

I put the X-Division title on Syd Collier who im gonna have defend it every show and go on an undefeated streak for about 6 months... by then I think ill have his pop high enough the title wont really be needed.

I have a strong enough tag division now. 6 teams who all also work solo (aside from the Fire Flies, (amazing fre fly and a random gen using hs alt) and The Rookies, two random gens who came out of my Ontario based training camp) so im thinking about getting tag titles. I want to put the tag titles on the fireflies, for all their work they did for my company since the early days, however the fireflies are more there to help train rookies and I dont realy see either of them rising up the card (except for maybe a few x-division reigns in the future.) Whereas the rest of my teams I see almost everyone, aside from maybe The Rookies, doing better things.

After putting my MSWA(FCW) Game on Hiatus for the time being I decided to try to do a game with SWF thinking that I wasn't going to do very well with it. However I surprised myself so far this time around. I am on the first day of July 2010 and so here is what is going on right now.

Supreme Wrestling Federation

6 monthes, 46 shows completed

with $33,562,608

When I started the game in January 2010 I only had one TV show as soon as I could I revived SWF Uprising and I am using it as a B show.

Champions

SWF World Heavyweight

Prestige: 77

Jack Bruce

Defeated: Eric Eisen

Defenses: 16

SWF North American

Prestige: 68

Joe Sexy

Defeated: Brandon James to become the new champion and has yet to defend it.

SWF Tag Team

Prestige: 44

The Amazing Bumfholes: Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole

Defeated: Valiant and Jack Giedroyc

Defenses: 1

Storylines

Angry Gilmore vs. Lobster Warrior

Heat: 73

Jack Bruce vs. Steve Frehley

Heat: 72

Vengeance vs. Marat Khoklov

Heat: 64

Christian Faith vs. Remo

Heat: 78

I haven't done a storyline between Jack Bruce and Christian Faith yet but my current plan is to have Jack retain the title in his feud with Steve and to have Christian win the feud with Remo and then have Christian and Jack in a feud. I will most likely turn Jack Bruce heel before this happens so that it makes sense.

Before I started the feud between Jack Bruce and Steve Frehley, Jack Bruce was feuding with Rich Money and the feud had 100 heat and they had great matches (I only did the default 3 way feud between Jack, Eric, and Rich for a few monthes in which Jack won the title. Eric managed 16 defenses of the belt before losing it to Jack the longest I have had him hold the title in any SWF game I have had. Normally I take it off of him because I hate him.

Also I am six monthes in, a while back I hit Global and I am still at Global and have yet to fall to cult which is the longest I have played as SWF without doing so. Normally I hate playing as SWF for that very reason. I wasn't sure about this game because I didnt know how it would go but adding another tv show definately helped so hopefully I wont fall to cult anytime soon. I am also having a lot more fun with this game then I expected.

I just got a 3rd tv show but it is my 2nd A show. I can now build up to a brand split. It will take some careful planning but this could end up being good. Hope it is successful at least. Maybe I should wait until I pass the SWF and become the #1 promotion in the world before doing the brand split.

I LOVE MICHAEL COLE. I had Alex Riley dissapear after season 2 (The final season) of NXT. He came back in the end of December 2010, on Smackdown, I had Mick Foley join, & Michael Cole leave the commentary booth. Michael Cole is RIley's manager, within two episodes, where I had Alex Riley defeat Chris Masters & Finlay, respectively, and Michael Cole doing an introduction for him before his matches, his US pop has gone from 40 to 59. Nearly 20 points in two episodes.

My TCW Title Picture

If I do a brand split I may split the UCR and International Belts between brands. The tag titles and world title would be able to be used on both brands. The All Action Title would be brand exclusive.

All Action Title - Gino Montero

He may be losing the belt soon to John Pathlow or Edd Stone possibly. He is at 16 defenses and I want to get him closer to 25 though before losing it.

Tag Titles - Holy Alliance (Giedroyc & Valiant)

Right now I am not real excited about the tag division as I don't have a heel tag team I am excited about pushing. Purple Delirium were sent down to developement since they flopped. I was hoping to push them.

UCR Combat Title - Rich Money

Currently I am using this as just a trophy title. Much like the million dollar belt for Ted DiBiase.

International Title - Koshiro Ino

I am having a lot of fun pushing Ino here. I am considering a feud with Swoop McCarthy for the belt. May let Swoop get his hands on it for awhile only to lose it back to Ino but I am not sure. Ino is a great champion.

World Title - Vengeance

I am building up to an Eddie Peak feud here. Peak to me is a guy who could have a great feud with Vengeance for a long time. This could mean that Peak will cost him the title against someone else or may win it off of him. I don't have a long term plan yet for this but soon I will come up with a plan. Troy Tornado is the #1 contender going into the PPV but I don't plan on him getting the belt right now. I want him to have an International Title run first.

Building up to Survivor Series on my 1989 WWF game and October's SNME was a roaring success. Headlined by Rick Rude and Roddy Piper's no1 contender match (Rude stole one and will face The Hulkster at December's SNME for the gold) the show got an overall B+. That storyline is ultimately building to Hot Rod turning on his ally, Hulkamania and capturing the title at SummerSlam 1990.

My semi-main event of Demolition and The Brainbusters finishing up their feud stealing the show and grabbing an A rating. I was delighted with that since I'd decided to give them the ball and put them further up the card than several main eventers after they put on a B+ on Prime Time.

The popularity and momentum of Rude and the Busters was through the roof after the show, Ravishing Rick is below only Hogan, Macho Man and Andre in terms of popularity now.

I've sadly lost Jesse The Body as he was angry at me to begin with (I threw the book at him for instigating a set-to with my boy Smash) and he was being a real tool in negotiations. Two days later I'd secured the signature of his replacement in the form of Jim Cornette. Corny will be debuting on this week's superstars while Jess gets a big send off getting clobbered on Piper's Pit

Also the Ultimate Warrior is absolutely unbearable. He's failed two drugs tests already (I had to swallow my pride and not suspend him this month - it really rubbed me the wrong way but I want him on the Survivor Series card) and he kicks up a fuss about doing any sort of job to anybody but Andre. I had him lose to Mr Perfect via count out Prime Time and he's really annoyed now. There's no way he's getting the big big World Title push he got at this point IRL. No way.

So, I started a new game using fatallylost's RW mod which, despite not being designed for public consumption, is amazingly good. I took over a local sized WSU and I'm going the training route, ala cappyboy. My roster is MASSIVE. No, really, look:

And a lot more. One thing I love about being local sized is that it doesn't matter what I put on, anything I do will increase my popularity. :) This game intrigues me because I don't have access to what is usually my go-to rivalry (Melissa vs Sara del Rey). So now I have to create a new one, which should be interesting. Losing Mercedes Martinez may actually help me. Right now, I'm leaning towards Mickie Knuckles-LuFisto (my God, the hardcore matches I could put on with those two!) but I'd like to go with less known workers.

I didn't see them on your list of workers that you seem to be using but push The Belle Saints. Tina and Marti train and Johnny's school with me and they're good people. They are former WSU tag champions after all.

I didn't see them on your list of workers that you seem to be using but push The Belle Saints. Tina and Marti train and Johnny's school with me and they're good people. They are former WSU tag champions after all.

Neither are in this mod. :( I'll have to add them. I've seen them work and, while green (they need some Japan in their lives :p), they're pretty good. PM me what you think their skills should be (since my YouTube viewings might not be of their best showings).

They're not on the roster page, though they're booked for Uncensored Rumble (which I already have tickets for :p). Then again, that roster page doesn't seem to be updated very often. Either that or they list anyone who has ever worked a WSU show.

EDIT:

If I said things didn't work out like I expected, it would be an understatement. As a result, my title picture:

WSU World champion - Taryn Terrell :eek: (I thought for sure Kat or Jillian would win)

WSU World Tag Team champions - Native Danger (Alere Little Feather & Allison Danger) - Here, I thought Muy Bonita would come out on top.

WSU United States title tournament - Round 1

Alura d. Akira Hokuto :eek: (Akira is more over and more capable in-ring)

Sweet Saraya d. her daughter Britani (no surprise here)

Christina Von Eerie d. Manami Toyota (Tri-State overness wins)

Tomoko Watanabe d. Desire

Lisa Fury d. Kacey Diamond

Veronika Vice d. Jenelle Sinclair

Dynamite Kansai d. Kara Kildare

Rayna Fire d. Toshiyo Yamada

ChaCha d. Cat Power

The next matches will be 6-way elimination style, with three workers (one chosen by President Seska, one by GM Lauren, and one by surprise new signing/color commentator, Missy Hyatt) added. The two winners will go on to WSU Explicit to decide the first US champion.

WSU United States Tag Team champions - The Experience (no surprise)

The show itself rated a 60, which kicked me up to Small.

Building up to Survivor Series on my I've sadly lost Jesse The Body as he was angry at me to begin with (I threw the book at him for instigating a set-to with my boy Smash) and he was being a real tool in negotiations. Two days later I'd secured the signature of his replacement in the form of Jim Cornette. Corny will be debuting on this week's superstars while Jess gets a big send off getting clobbered on Piper's Pit

EXTREE EXTREE Read all about it! Jesse The Body Ventura in WWF U-Turn EXTREEEEE

So yeah mere days before Jesse's contract expired (he'd held off signing on with New Japan and the NWA for whatever reason) I saw a news story purporting that Jesse had been given a contract extension with the WWF. I knew this was lies so I went immeadiately to the control panel to see what was what. To my surprise I had an e-mail (letter? this is 1989) telling me that ol Vincent Kennedy McMahon himself had personally overseen the re-negotiations of Jesse's contract. This is a first for me

On the flip side I have lost Honky Tonk Man. Its a shame as Honky was a versatile and valued member of my mid-card and tag division. He'd just taken a dip in popularity after losing a big blow-off match with Jake The Snake and I admit I had nothing more in his future than jobbing to the stars but he was good hand and very useful in terms of putting lesser workers such as Warrior or the Hulkster over. Honky was furious that I'd hired Dynamite Kid and asked for his release, which I granted

To my surprise the Rougeau brothers aren't bothered in the slightest by Dynamite's arrival and I might even have them work together when Davey Boy gets back from Japan

Know Your Role Oct. 2010.

As TNA, I've decided to not hire anyone to a short term contract (barring people with like 90 psych). Also, I'm hiring any potential female I see the WWE hiring. And any guy with...90+ in any top row stat, 80+ Entertainment stat, or 80+ psych.

And 90+ SA, SQ, or Menace.

Point? After one show and two house shows, I'm in the hole. Misc. Expenses due to my relocation expenses?

(It's Sat. Week 1 of gameplay, btw)

1,225,000. That's 49 contracts. And...I'm not done. At all.

On the bright side, I'm making a 'TNA', 'Knockout', and 'X-Division' brand split. I'm not making Brand specific PPVs or shows (yet, on the later), but getting 3 house show circuits going. Oh, and now I can search for any woman via brand, or any wrestler with 80+ Aerial ability for X-Div. Woot.

HOLY CRAP! I got Melissa to negotiate with me....

Unfortunately, due to her cancerous personality in this mod, she wants the moon and stars (1500 per appearance, 1000 downside, title run promise, AND merch). I don't give merch to anyone below National Star (and she's an Indy Star so, newp!) so there went that idea. I did get Mercedes Martinez to sign an extension though. Maybe I'll put the title back on her. Hmm....

But I did make one big signing: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/liviwsu.jpg

:)

Archived