Diary Preview Thread

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Stenn. Quite similar to my thoughts and concerns.

I'm still toying with the idea, even though I don't even have a particular project in mind that I would use it for. One approach, which I think would be for a C-verse '97 or '77 or even '05 project, would be to interspace the monthly "chapters" with a great variety of "interludes". Instead of just using editorials, I could steal from some of the fine writers on here to use things like segments from particular shows, shoot interviews, even exerts from other books... Helping to flesh out the C-verse characters in a way that we don't need to for the real world...

That really sounds awesome! I would read.

A small preview to a diary I have planned from the Raw after Night Of Champions '10 up until WrestleMania.

SmackDown _________________________________________________________________________Raw

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii164/Steesh07/KOTRSD-1.pnghttp://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii164/Steesh07/KOTR.png

Whare the winner of each tournament meets at King Of The Ring and earns a shot at the respective brands champion at Survivor Series.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/TheAryanBarbarian.jpg

Hell yeah ! That promotion is fun to play even though most of the workers have awful personalities. Or maybe it's a plus, I can't decide. Too bad I suck at diary writing...

<p>- Hoping to get this one going.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';">How these papers have been placed by chronological order tells the convoluted tale of once the most powerful family in professional wrestling and their downfall. Their investments created their downfall. Throughout these papers, written by three men, all in the same family but different intentions. Their stories of obsession for fame and fortune led to the unrealized downfall of their jeopardized company. The fall through their perspective is told in these papers. </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';">

This is the story of the downfall. </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';">

The infamous actions </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';">

That led to...</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';">

The Fall of the Steel City.</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';">

</span></em></span><span>http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/APWF_alt.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';">

The Fall Of APWF</span></em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Mystery" data-cite="The Mystery" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26069" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>- Hoping to get this one going.<p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';">How these papers have been placed by chronological order tells the convoluted tale of once the most powerful family in professional wrestling and their downfall. Their investments created their downfall. Throughout these papers, written by three men, all in the same family but different intentions. Their stories of obsession for fame and fortune led to the unrealized downfall of their jeopardized company. The fall through their perspective is told in these papers. </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> This is the story of the downfall. </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> The infamous actions </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> That led to...</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> The Fall of the Steel City.</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span><span>http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/APWF_alt.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> The Fall Of APWF</span></em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If the APWF and the WBW dyansties come to life along with this one we will have SEVEN 77 verse dyansties going at once. I'm all for this and can't wait to see the Lambert family in the dynasty section.</p>

<p><em><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">(Might not be able to start this one this week...got vacation coming up. Who knows. Enjoy. Pictures will come later.)</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>The documentary starts with "heroic" WWII-era music in the background...trumpets playing, fanfare all around. After a few seconds, the All American Florida Wrestling logo brilliantly comes to life on screen. A vintage radio announcer's voice fades in.</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><em> </em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><em> </em></span></span></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong>Radio Guy: </strong>That's right, folks. Wrasslin' will have a new home here in the Sunshine state...young upstart Dick The Devastator will start All American Florida Wrestling, set to come to life early next year...fans will get to see classic wrasslin' action with a true Southern style when AAFW debuts...</p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><em> The radio guy and triumphant music fade out, and the AAFW logo does as well. The screen is entirely black when the real narrator starts to speak, a deeper tone with a hint of sarcasm in the dialect.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><em><strong>That was back then. Mid-60's. All American Florida Wrestling started up with all of its traditional wrestling glory...classic mat action...heroic faces..."evil" heels...father and son, watching perfectly together in the crowd...nothing could go wrong, right?</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> Wrong.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> You're not watching this documentary because it's about another generic 70's wrestling promotion, right? Right. You're watching this because you know as well as I do...something's about to go terribly wrong.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> And it does. </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> See, all of you "modern" fans of wrestling love your crazy daredevils who will do anything for a dollar. </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Some of the all-time greatest DAVE clips start to roll on the screen: Chris Caulfield getting put through two glass coffee tables by Acid, Eddie Peak's classic New Year's Eve bloodbath with Eric Tyler, and the famous Jim Force invasion. Shots from 2010 start to come in to view, too, since DAVE is out of business. Their spiritual successor, PSW, has shots from their shows in the montage. CZCW's Fox Mask and Remmy Skye's insane ladder match from late 2009 show up to, climaxing at Skye's suicidal Skye Driver off the top of the ladder onto the lifeless Fox. Canada gets some love, too. 4C's Jacob Jett leaps from a turnbuckle to spear Frankie Dee off some overhead wires in a match. Japan's Warrior Engine XXV, with garbage action that no one can quite describe, shows up, too. Even the fun-loving WLW comes on, with Hell Monkey and Emerald Angel flailing about in a House of Fun match. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><em><strong>See, all of these guys will do whatever it takes to get the fans out of their seats.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> Well, I mean...standing up. Not leaving the arena. Even though that did happen a bit in our tale down South.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> You know what I mean.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> Anyway, in the mid-70's, things started changing in AAFW. Real bad. We all knew The Devastator was a crazy brawler, alright. So, he did what any other owner would do: get people around him that would support his style. Guys like Mark "The Lariat" Krogan. His Power Lariat move would decapitate most men, and folks knew he was the greatest brawler of all time. </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> But, then, despite concerns from friend Big Al Wallace, The Devastator started getting real crazy. Saioji Omura, the Japanese mad man, came to town. His spike to the forehead assault on The Devastator raised a few eyebrows besides the bleeding ones in the ring. And we all remember R.J. Danzig's broken arm due to Mad Man McMannus' guardrail stomp a few years earlier. </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> It seemed like the beloved owner had taken too many shots to the head. </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> The fans? Some walked away, thought it was too violent to be classic wrestling anymore. And we're not saying they strayed away from wrestling action. Crippler Ray Kingman signed a written deal with the company, and collegiate wrestling standout Mitch Haggans was there, too. Jimmy Power...well, maybe he's not the best wrestling machine example in the world.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> Anyway, this all changed on New Year's Day in January of 1977.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> Sign #1 that The Devastator was losing it: he moved AAFW's HQ from a building outside of Jacksonville to the middle of the Everglades. A rickety old shack on the swamps with an ancient wrestling ring next to it. Apparently, that's where he "had grown up". So that's where the company was going. They were still gonna do shows in Jacksonville, but if you had to talk to the head of the company, you had to pack your mosquito repellent and ride the fan boat down to the shack.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> Sign #2: He ordered everyone to come there on New Year's Day, or they were fired. </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> Sign #3: He handed everyone his "New World Order" on variously colored pieces of construction paper with crayon markings. Here's what they said:</strong></em></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26069" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div>1. My new best friend is the head booker.<p> </p><p> 2. Folks thought things have been crazy, they ain't seen nothing yet.</p><p> </p><p> 3. I love these swamps.</p><p> </p><p> 4. To stay in this company, you must wrestle my pet alligator Willie on the family ring outside. Stay in there for half an hour, and you stay.</p><p> </p><p> 5. A mosquito bit me on the eye lid. It's swelling up real bad. </p><p> </p><p> 6. Them Yankees up in the S-W-F think they can destroy what we've got, they better not come down here. I'll sic Omura on them. That'll teach them. We won't back down to anyone. Especially not some kid from Rhode Island. RHODE ISLAND!??!!?!?!? What the diddly has ever came from there...</p><p></p><p> </p></div></div><div></div></blockquote><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><em><strong>The rest of the paper was filled with random scribbles and drawings, non-comprehensible to most. But this was the owner's new order, and everyone must follow them. As the tag team division started to file out for gator wrestling and as Big Al Wallace continued to scream in The Devastator's ear, while The Devastator continued to work on a coloring book, it was obvious.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> Down here in Florida, there ain't no sunshine when he's gone...his mind, that is.</strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> All American Florida Wrestling: We Were Crazy, When Crazy Wasn't Cool. </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26069" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"></blockquote><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Mystery" data-cite="The Mystery" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26069" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>- Hoping to get this one going.<p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';">How these papers have been placed by chronological order tells the convoluted tale of once the most powerful family in professional wrestling and their downfall. Their investments created their downfall. Throughout these papers, written by three men, all in the same family but different intentions. Their stories of obsession for fame and fortune led to the unrealized downfall of their jeopardized company. The fall through their perspective is told in these papers. </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> This is the story of the downfall. </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> The infamous actions </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> That led to...</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> The Fall of the Steel City.</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span><span>http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/APWF_alt.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> </span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><em><span style="font-family:'Monotype Corsiva';"> The Fall Of APWF</span></em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Comradebot is going to love you.</p>

Comradebot is going to love you.

Indeed I am. Can't wait to see how you handle APWF. I've honestly considered them for diary writing, but... not until I hit National. I MUST crush SWF, and that'll never happen if I spend all day writing APWF's shows!

Also, I expect Terry Lambert to be the ****y Italian mob prince son of a bitch he is, both on-screen and backstage.

Speaking of APWF, probably time to let everyone know how my game with them is going in the "What's Going On In Your Game?" Thread. Just held King Of Wrestling 1979, with the last Steel City Supercard of the 70s looming on the horizon next month...

Anywho, need to pull my WBW stuff off of my laptop. Got about half of what I planned to do this weekend for it done, but... life and such. Plan to write up one more show and then a very special intro to the world of WBW, starring a few old faces...

• 1 month later...

April 1997

For over twenty two years now professional wrestling in the United States has been ran by one man….Richard Eisen. After two decades on top business has started to wane, the fans that grew up with the likes of Sam Strong, Rip Chord and the rest of the 1980’s SWF have now grown into angst ridden teenagers or college bound young adults.

Richard Eisen refuses to listen to any of the so called critics and has even gone as far as to blame his television station for his ratings decline and stingy customers on his lack of house shows and merchandising profits. There is one man though that isn’t afraid to tell Richard Eisen its time for a new approach. His son Jerry Eisen who has just graduated from an Ivy League East Coast University has come back to the family business. When he left four years ago Richard was still living off of the 80’s boom but he’s returning to a promotion that is sinking quicker than his father is willing to come to terms with.

June 1996

“Happy birthday pops”

Eisen is staring into a large whine glass as he’s leaned up against his extravagant fireplace. Richard slowly looks up from the glass meeting his son with an optimistic stare. Jerry squints briefly almost trying to read his fathers thoughts.

“Ahhh come on Dad you’re forty three its not the end of the world”

Jerry’s guess at what was wrong makes Richard chuckle out loud as he swirls the glass in his hand before downing the last swig of wine.

“No its not that Jerry its just with you finally home from the University its nice to celebrate these days as a family but it seems like we traded away Eric so you could come home”

Jerry takes one final drink from his soda can before letting out a chuckle of his own before responding.

“Come on Pops I know it wasn’t mom that sent him off to that ivy league football camp, he just graduated high school and already you’re sending him away.”

Richard gets a bit defensive at Jerry implying he’s pushing his youngest boy too hard.

“The kid is a real athlete Jerry and I’ll be damned if I don’t give him the best chances money can buy, the chances I couldn’t give you when you were younger……the chances I never had”.

The mood turns somber but there is something brewing on Jerry’s mind. He knew today would be a good day to bring it up to him while their in their own home and most importantly of all mom is there to stop a war from breaking out. Jerry crushes his soda can casually and purposely leading the conversation into the sprawling, state of the art kitchen.

“Listen Dad…..I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something ever since I came back home….”

Richard lets out an audible sigh of frustration. His wife gently rubs his back just for a moment. She recognizes that sigh and knows its just the first stage of Richard shutting off from the world and not listening.

“Really Jerry? You’ve been home and a month and already we’re going to do this?”

Jerry seemed shocked and confused all at once. How could his dad possibly have any idea what he was going to say?

“I don’t know what you think I wanted to talk about but I want to talk about business….bout OUR business”

That was Jerry’s moms cue to lead the two men back into the comfortable setting of the living room. If their going to talk business they need to sit….atleast at first because they always wind up standing and shouting at one another before its all over.

“Quite frankly Jerry I don’t know how you could possibly talk to me about….our….as you put it business. You said it yourself you’ve been home a month and haven’t been on the road for a single show. I don’t know if Starr or Danny, or even Michaels put you up to this but I don’t want to discuss business with my son who just got home for the first time in four years”

Jerry leans in towards his father who is spread out in a giant leather chair. He looks at the carpet before quickly shooting his eyes up to meet contact with his fathers.

“Dad you can’t hide from it forever. You’ve been doing this nearly on your own for longer than I’ve been alive. Everybody needs a break, everybody needs help.”

Richard meets Jerry’s glare head on before cutting Jerry off in mid thought, shooting right back at him as the discussion gets more heated.

“I’ve had help, their all in Japan, or Rehab or who the hell knows where their at. I’ve been down that road, help leaves and when they do you’re left with more work than if you were doing it all by yourself to begin with.”

Jerry isn’t going to let him off that easy. He returns fire by cutting his dad off as their discussion has turned into a shouting match quicker than most times.

“Then let ME be your help dad. I’m sure as hell not going anywhere, you spent all that money on college, I’ve been around the business for two decades myself. You hear all the time about how you do all the work yourself, you have nobody you can trust, blah blah blah let ME be your help dad”

Richard knew this day would come sooner or later but the passion in Jerry’s voice was the biggest clue that this was in fact that day. Richard didn’t say anything as he drops back into his leather throne, collapsing into thought.

<br>

<br>

There is a lot more to it than just a simple SWF '97 dynasty but I thought I'd throw this out there and see if the dialog is ok, is it too cheesy, is it not information enough? Any feedback on it would be awesome as I kind of struggled with the dialog a bit trying to make it feel warm, inviting, comfortable but at times strained without going over the top or cheesy with it. Honest feedback is certainly welcome.

April 1997

For over twenty two years now professional wrestling in the United States has been ran by one man….Richard Eisen. After two decades on top business has started to wane, the fans that grew up with the likes of Sam Strong, Rip Chord and the rest of the 1980’s SWF have now grown into angst ridden teenagers or college bound young adults.

Richard Eisen refuses to listen to any of the so called critics and has even gone as far as to blame his television station for his ratings decline and stingy customers on his lack of house shows and merchandising profits. There is one man though that isn’t afraid to tell Richard Eisen its time for a new approach. His son Jerry Eisen who has just graduated from an Ivy League East Coast University has come back to the family business. When he left four years ago Richard was still living off of the 80’s boom but he’s returning to a promotion that is sinking quicker than his father is willing to come to terms with.

June 1996

“Happy birthday pops”

Eisen is staring into a large whine glass as he’s leaned up against his extravagant fireplace. Richard slowly looks up from the glass meeting his son with an optimistic stare. Jerry squints briefly almost trying to read his fathers thoughts.

“Ahhh come on Dad you’re forty three its not the end of the world”

Jerry’s guess at what was wrong makes Richard chuckle out loud as he swirls the glass in his hand before downing the last swig of wine.

“No its not that Jerry its just with you finally home from the University its nice to celebrate these days as a family but it seems like we traded away Eric so you could come home”

Jerry takes one final drink from his soda can before letting out a chuckle of his own before responding.

“Come on Pops I know it wasn’t mom that sent him off to that ivy league football camp, he just graduated high school and already you’re sending him away.”

Richard gets a bit defensive at Jerry implying he’s pushing his youngest boy too hard.

“The kid is a real athlete Jerry and I’ll be damned if I don’t give him the best chances money can buy, the chances I couldn’t give you when you were younger……the chances I never had”.

The mood turns somber but there is something brewing on Jerry’s mind. He knew today would be a good day to bring it up to him while their in their own home and most importantly of all mom is there to stop a war from breaking out. Jerry crushes his soda can casually and purposely leading the conversation into the sprawling, state of the art kitchen.

“Listen Dad…..I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something ever since I came back home….”

Richard lets out an audible sigh of frustration. His wife gently rubs his back just for a moment. She recognizes that sigh and knows its just the first stage of Richard shutting off from the world and not listening.

“Really Jerry? You’ve been home and a month and already we’re going to do this?”

Jerry seemed shocked and confused all at once. How could his dad possibly have any idea what he was going to say?

“I don’t know what you think I wanted to talk about but I want to talk about business….bout OUR business”

That was Jerry’s moms cue to lead the two men back into the comfortable setting of the living room. If their going to talk business they need to sit….atleast at first because they always wind up standing and shouting at one another before its all over.

“Quite frankly Jerry I don’t know how you could possibly talk to me about….our….as you put it business. You said it yourself you’ve been home a month and haven’t been on the road for a single show. I don’t know if Starr or Danny, or even Michaels put you up to this but I don’t want to discuss business with my son who just got home for the first time in four years”

Jerry leans in towards his father who is spread out in a giant leather chair. He looks at the carpet before quickly shooting his eyes up to meet contact with his fathers.

“Dad you can’t hide from it forever. You’ve been doing this nearly on your own for longer than I’ve been alive. Everybody needs a break, everybody needs help.”

Richard meets Jerry’s glare head on before cutting Jerry off in mid thought, shooting right back at him as the discussion gets more heated.

“I’ve had help, their all in Japan, or Rehab or who the hell knows where their at. I’ve been down that road, help leaves and when they do you’re left with more work than if you were doing it all by yourself to begin with.”

Jerry isn’t going to let him off that easy. He returns fire by cutting his dad off as their discussion has turned into a shouting match quicker than most times.

“Then let ME be your help dad. I’m sure as hell not going anywhere, you spent all that money on college, I’ve been around the business for two decades myself. You hear all the time about how you do all the work yourself, you have nobody you can trust, blah blah blah let ME be your help dad”

Richard knew this day would come sooner or later but the passion in Jerry’s voice was the biggest clue that this was in fact that day. Richard didn’t say anything as he drops back into his leather throne, collapsing into thought.

<br>

<br>

There is a lot more to it than just a simple SWF '97 dynasty but I thought I'd throw this out there and see if the dialog is ok, is it too cheesy, is it not information enough? Any feedback on it would be awesome as I kind of struggled with the dialog a bit trying to make it feel warm, inviting, comfortable but at times strained without going over the top or cheesy with it. Honest feedback is certainly welcome.

Dude, that'll be AWESOME.

I'm currently running a SWF '77 game, and it might be dynasty-worthy. Historic SWF games are just so fun to me...probably because it's not the same old modern SWF that everyone likes to use.

I hope you follow through with this, Stenn.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok before I decide to start my Diary I have had in the works for a while I thought I would post the introduction here to see how people react.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

Rocking in the Mountains

(A/N: This game has a few changes; one RMW is not at Local but at small, two, Eric Tyler has higher entertainment skills.)

In late September of 2009, Eric Tyler the Ex-DAVE and CGC wrestler made a surprising announcement…

Tyler: “Today… today is a special day. Today, the Rocky Mountain wrestling scene will never be the same. Rocky Mountain Wrestling, a new place for wrestlers to get on their feet. I have made several calls already and you can be sure to see the likes of Ford Gumble, Rayne Man, and The Big Problem, but that’s just to name a few.”

In October, RMW held their first event ever, RMW Rocky Clash 2009. Ford Gumble working as Ford Grumble won the RMW North American Championship, Wiley Coyote won the RMW United States Tag Team Titles, and The Big Problem was made the number one contender for Grumbles title and has been chasing him since. Meanwhile, Rayne Man has been proving he deserves his own shot but Sgt. Bubba Lee West has been a thorn in his side since day one.

Assistant: Can I help you?

??? : Yes, you may. This is the head of Rocky Mountain Wrestling correct?

Assistant: Yes, are you Mr. Tyler’s new employee?

??? : Correct, Kyle Kaymoore at your service.

Assistant: Alright Mr. Kaymoore, Tyler is in his office, first door on your left.

Kaymoore: Thank you, Miss.

Tyler: Yes, who is it?

Kaymoore: Your new employee, nice to finally meet you, boss.

Tyler: Ah, I’m glad you’re here. Your resume looks good, says here you work as a store owner, Kaymoore’s Cup O’Joe, not Starbucks but works for me. Now down to the real business, and that’s what I was looking for, someone with business skills and you are the one who I decided to bring in as the head of the creative team. Duncan Kendall and I are the current team but I recently have been overwhelmed with work and Dunc just doesn’t fit the bill as the head of the team.

Kaymoore: And I do?

Tyler: Yes, do you not want the job or something?

Kaymoore: No it not that I’m just a bit surprised but you have a deal, boss.

Tyler: Excellent! Your office is just down the hall, I put the current plans and roster breakdown on your desk. Good luck, you’re probably not going to need it though, I have faith in your ability.

{White text fades in and out across a black screen.}

All is not as it seems...

{The CGC Logo follows.}

{Faces fade in and out. First is Alex DeColt's, bold and handsome as ever. Jack's. Ricky's. Dan Dalay. Eddie Chandler. And now the faces that flash across the still dark screen come faster, more furiously – Shooter Sean Deeley, Adrian Garcia, Hotstuff Marie, Gargantuan, Stevie Grayson, Zues Maximillion, Whippy the Clown, Trent Shaffer, Nate Johnson, Bobby Thomas, Fate Destiny Ryan Powell Philippe LaGrenier Joey Poison...}

{A sudden cut to blackness.}

{Phil Vibert's smirking visage, slowly and deliberately, slides across the screen.}

{The text returns, this time read out by every voice on the CGC roster.}

All is not as it seems...

{A url.}

{Nothing.}

Coming soon...

• 1 month later...

Maybe some people still read this preview thread...this is part one of several previews I hope to have, a way to "hype up" my upcoming project.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/KANZENGold.png

sta·ble

a number of people, usually in the same profession, who are employed, trained, or represented by the same company, agency, manager, etc.

Stables have been in professional wrestling almost since its beginnings. Wrestlers with similar interests and goals come together and work together for the good...or bad...of the company. In almost every organization, a stable is "at the top of the ladder", showing that there is strength in numbers.

Think about it:

Ares' Titans.

Doom Company.

Team Strong.

The Syndicate.

The School of Tradition.

La Alianza del Terror.

Elite.

The Sneer Corporation.

Just to name a few.

KANZEN Pro Wrestling, despite its unique style and delivery, is no different.

In fact, there are a few groups in the promotion fighting for dominance in the young company.

Today, you will meet The Brotherhood of Perfection.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/GregGaugeKANZEN.jpghttp://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/MatthewKeithKANZEN.jpg

Greg and Matthew Keith

Second Generation Superstars-to-be

It all starts with the twin leaders of the stable, Greg and Matthew Keith. As corny as it might sound, they put the "Brother" in the Brotherhood. Sons of the legendary Sam Keith, the two were trained in lightning-fast physical wrestling, a style that makes wrestling writers everywhere claim that KANZEN Pro offers the hardest-hitting, most realistic action in the American scene today. With a freaky ESP, Greg and Matthew have the chemistry and tag team prowess that makes them dominate the ring from bell to bell. When both of the Keith boys get in the ring together, know that something special is about to happen.

They also have a deadly secret weapon.

It's called the Proton Lock, and their father used it to torture muscle-bound wrasslers twice his size for decades. It has been named "The Best Submission Move of All-Time" by Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine. So-called technical experts tried to duplicate the lock, but never gained the raw pain-bringing ability of the Keith classic. In order for his twin sons to succeed the most in the business, Sam personally taught the Proton Lock to both of them. Only three men in the world knew the precise way to destroy their opponents with a Proton Lock.

That is, until KANZEN started up.

Seeing the potential to dominate the new Ohio-based promotion by uniting with other young blue chippers, the Keiths (with Sam's reluctant approval) taught the Proton Lock to three other roster members...

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/DavisWayneNewtonKANZEN-1.jpghttp://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/NelsonCallumKANZEN.jpghttp://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/StevenParkerKANZEN.jpg

Davis Wayne Newton, Nelson Callum, and Steven Parker

The Trio of Similarly-Haired Hotshots

These three young stars quickly learned the lock, and have used it to rule their opponents with an iron fist. No one has broken it in KANZEN history. Everyone, once locked in it, has tapped out.

It seems like this new stable, linked together by the powerful Proton Lock, is unstoppable.

"Kanzen means 'perfection'. In a company filled with masked jokes flailing about, trying to kill themselves it seems, we are the only perfection KANZEN Pro is ever gonna get."

-Matthew Keith

They have the Perfect Lock.

They have the Perfect Look.

They also have the Perfect Woman.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/KrissyAngelleKANZEN.jpg

Krissy Angelle

"The Perfect Woman"

Every great stable needs an even-better manager. With a combination of scorching-hot looks and a killer instinct to "do whatever it takes" to get her crew the victory, Krissy Angelle makes this crew stand out.

Their intentions? To rule everyone and everything that is KANZEN.

And it doesn't matter where your allegiances lie. They've called out fellow stables The Skye Club and The Ever-Present Darkness. No one is safe from their attacks, matchups, or devious ways.

If you're on top, they're coming after you.

"And The Brotherhood will not stop until we have total control of this company. We will put this place on the map. No one can touch our skills, our look, our teamwork, our desire to win...and no one will ever break the Proton Lock. Ever."

-Davis Wayne Newton

They are the brash, young superstars of KANZEN Pro Wrestling. They are the gold standard of wrestling. They are the future, but desperately fights to be called "today".

They are The Brotherhood of Perfection.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/KANZEN-1.jpg

©2010

Today, you will meet The Brotherhood of Perfection.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/GregGaugeKANZEN.jpghttp://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/MatthewKeithKANZEN.jpg

Greg and Matthew Keith

Second Generation Superstars-to-be

Seeing the potential to dominate the new Ohio-based promotion by uniting with other young blue chippers, the Keiths (with Sam's reluctant approval) taught the Proton Lock to three other roster members...

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/DavisWayneNewtonKANZEN-1.jpghttp://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/NelsonCallumKANZEN.jpghttp://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/StevenParkerKANZEN.jpg

Davis Wayne Newton, Nelson Callum, and Steven Parker

The Trio of Similarly-Haired Hotshots

They also have the Perfect Woman.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/KrissyAngelleKANZEN.jpg

Krissy Angelle

"The Perfect Woman"

If you did a picture pack of the c-verse in that style of images I'd download it thrice, and be a hell of a lot more interested in playing the c-verse.

If not, care to share you tips for achieving that look?

If you did a picture pack of the c-verse in that style of images I'd download it thrice, and be a hell of a lot more interested in playing the c-verse.

If not, care to share you tips for achieving that look?

Not gonna do a picture pack of the entire C-Verse, I'm just going to use it for the ones that will appear in KANZEN. Heh. Thanks for the awesome props, though.

As for my "secret" to achieving that look, it's an artistic plugin file I downloaded for GIMP, and you can find it here. Then I just cut my specially colored KANZEN logo (thanks to Kam for the original) and did a little cut n' paste.

If you use GIMP, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. Might have to do some touch-up with the pencil tool to fill in some miscolored pixels here and there, but it's pretty dang efficient.

Time to meet our second big stable in KANZEN...

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/KANZENDark.png

No one likes the darkness.

If we're quite honest with ourselves, even the bravest, toughest, and strongest of us all don't like it.

We like the light.

And, quite frankly, the darkness is something we don't want to be near. Anything that comes from the darkness gets the same treatment.

Psychologists have observed that we as humans don't like the dark because it's more of the fear of the unknown than the fear of the actual void of light. We don't know what's out there, and we don't know what it's capable of.

In professional wrestling, the battle between good and evil rages on in almost every company. Now, there might be those who blur the lines and become what those who know the business call a "tweener" (and our company has a few of those, too), but it can be simply be broken down into this: There are good guys. There are bad guys. And we want the good guys to win. It's human nature. And, as wrestling fans, deep down...you want good to prevail in the end.

KANZEN is full of fan-favorites that want nothing more than to go all-out for the crowd and triumph over whatever comes their way.

But there is an evil presence that blackens this cause. It haunts everyone associated with the promotion. No matter what the good guys do to win, you automatically think, "That's great...but what will THEY do to combat that?" You turn pessimistic on the dime, the glass turns from brimming over to just a few drops at the bottom in an instant.

You've seen what THEY have done, and you know something worse has the potential to happen next.

THEY are The Ever-Present Darkness.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/AcidKANZEN-1.jpghttp://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/BlackReignKANZEN.jpghttp://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/OTAKANZEN.jpghttp://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/RobotoLocoKANZEN.jpg

Acid, Black Reign, OTA, and Roboto Loco

No Matter What You Do, They Will Always Be There.

The Ever-Present Darkness is a quartet of suicidal and pure evil risk-takers, the ones that will do anything and everything to spread the fear of their ministry throughout KANZEN. In the first months of the company's existence, these four mystically appeared on the scene and have ascended to the top. They've bloodied and destroyed so many, so fast...and no one has really stood up to them yet.

The Brotherhood of Perfection has started talking about their superiority to them, but it has just been that: all talk.

They consist of Acid and Black Reign, two men who have burst onto the tag team scene in Japan as a dominant threat in a certain "LuchaResu" promotion.

OTA, who has been called a Warrior of Darkness, has spent his extensive career showing no mercy in his style of mystic warfare...one who quietly stalks in the shadows, ready to consume his next victim with utter darkness.

And Roboto Loco? A Mexican luchador experiment gone terribly wrong. They tried to build the perfect masked warrior, but something went wrong down in Mexico City...and OLLIE couldn't control him. He's been on a rampage of destruction since then, and has aligned himself in our fair promotion with these other figures of pure evil.

You can run, but you can't hide.

The shadows are their allies.

They can and will do everything to destroy you...

Bruise and bloody you...

Engulf you in the total and...

The Ever-Present...

Darkness.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab345/TheLeviticalLawKid3/KANZEN/KANZEN-1.jpg

©2010

Archived