Official NFL Discussion Thread

Stennick

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bigtplaystew" data-cite="bigtplaystew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>All of the cities in the NFC South are college football towns really. I dont think they care as much about the pros anyway.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Man how do you know it's been forever.... When you cannot even remember your password</p><p> </p><p> I'd like to disagree with this statement. Tampa's college team is USF..... Ya, right there is enough to rest the case for Tampa being a college town.</p><p> </p><p> Atlanta... Yeah kind of, but bulldogs and yellowjackets have not always been the best football teams. Falcons outside of the past 6 seasons have just been a crappy franchise in a city that was a basketball town back when the hawks were a good franchise and baseball town because of the braves.</p><p> </p><p> New Orleanes is not a college town at all... They root for the Tigers mainly because Tulane is gawd awful, but also Tigers were that great until Saban came along.</p><p> </p><p> Carolina.... That's more just a basketball area, but since the panthers have come into play they have supported their team very well.</p><p> </p><p> The problem with the NFC south is similar to the AFC south (from what i remember) is that they were the last divisions done and they were not know between each other really. Tampa came from the NFC north, saints were out in the west I believe and I think only falcons and panthers were playing each other yearly.</p><p> </p><p> The falcons vs saints picked up quick because of the family relationship between Vick and Aaron Brooks.</p><p> </p><p> Bucs vs Carolina is always a go game back in the day because they were the two best at the start of the division</p><p> </p><p> Saints vs bucs have a history with the bucs first win and now having pretty good games between each other</p><p> </p><p> Falcons vs bucs.... It's a good rivilary because of the bucs always beating up on Vick back in the day, but also the games are usually close games</p><p> </p><p> Falcons vs Carolina I don't know much about other than they are right next to each other.</p><p> </p><p> I believe they are getting better with each battle and bad blood will continue to build, but since no real rivilary between the four was there it will take a couple more years.</p>

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say that the Redskins will be 12-4 this year and will be go to the Conference Championship game. RG3 will have a MVP worthy season along with a league leading rushing in Alfred Morris. Plus expect a drastic improvement on defense having a healthy KO in the middle of the field ( Kerrigan and Orakpo) along with a better secondary we will be a team to watch out for.

<p>I still feel like the Giants are the "team to beat" in the NFC East. I hate sports cliches so what an opportune time to use one!</p><p> </p><p>

Seriously though. I'm an Eagles fan and it pains me to give the Giants any credit, but they still seem to be the team with the most talent on paper right now. I think the Redskins are on a rise and could very well be a strong team if RG3 holds up. Either way, it's between those teams and I think they're both playoff calibre teams in the NFC.</p><p> </p><p>

The Cowboys are a joke at this point and the Eagles were so bad last year if they won 6 games we'd be thrilled.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWrestlingMan" data-cite="TheWrestlingMan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would like to say that the Redskins will be 12-4 this year and will be go to the Conference Championship game. RG3 will have a MVP worthy season along with a league leading rushing in Alfred Morris. Plus expect a drastic improvement on defense having a healthy KO in the middle of the field ( Kerrigan and Orakpo) along with a better secondary we will be a team to watch out for.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ^5 <3</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stennick" data-cite="Stennick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It must be nice to be a fan. I would bet you anything that none of those predictions come true. The skins are a good team but not as good as you're hoping/wishing they are.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'll tell you the same thing I tell my brothers every year at our football draft.</p><p> </p><p> You can have the best players in the league. You can have the best coaches out there, but if you hae a bad game, a bad season, or injurys run through your team you will lose most of your games. </p><p> </p><p> Having faith that your team (The Skins will win this year) isn't a bad thing. You really won't have an idea of how far they can go untill atleast week 4 IMO. Once byes and injurys show up you can grasp your chances.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bigtplaystew" data-cite="bigtplaystew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I still feel like the Giants are the "team to beat" in the NFC East. I hate sports cliches so what an opportune time to use one!<p> </p><p> Seriously though. I'm an Eagles fan and it pains me to give the Giants any credit, but they still seem to be the team with the most talent on paper right now. I think the Redskins are on a rise and could very well be a strong team if RG3 holds up. Either way, it's between those teams and I think they're both playoff calibre teams in the NFC.</p><p> </p><p> The Cowboys are a joke at this point and the Eagles were so bad last year if they won 6 games we'd be thrilled.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Eagles seem to have the talent to easily be an 8 win team if they could stop turning the ball over so much and play a little defense. They also play the AFC West, so they should be embarrassed if they don't go 3-1 there, especially with home games against the Chargers and Chiefs. It seems almost impossible for the defense to force only 13 turnovers again. If they could get up to league average instead of dead last, they'd be in better shape.</p><p> </p><p> Redskins on paper at least seem to have the most talent, but we'll see who actually shows up to play. Since they won their division they get to play SF at home and ATL on the road, two games that would've almost definitely been losses late last season.</p>

<p>The biggest thing to look at is that scrambling QB's get hurt. Its not if, but when with them. RGIII is coming back from a big surgery. How is his game going to change? Will he be gun shy? Will he not be gun shy? Will the leg hold up? </p><p> </p><p>

I understand we witnessed something historic with AD last year and his return after a similar surgery but that is not the norm and I don't see it being the norm. I think its foolish to predict anyone coming into their second year in the league and coming off of a major surgery like that at such an important position in such a tough division will be the MVP. I'm not saying its impossible but the odds are not even close to in his favor. </p><p> </p><p>

The skins are going to be doing good to win their division let alone get to the Super Bowl. I think they are a team much like the Vikings that may have peaked a bit early. </p><p> </p><p>

They have talent but a lot of it is young and the Shannahan's have been more of an example of how not to run a team than how to run it since getting to Washington so we'll see.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stennick" data-cite="Stennick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The biggest thing to look at is that scrambling QB's get hurt. Its not if, but when with them. RGIII is coming back from a big surgery. How is his game going to change? Will he be gun shy? Will he not be gun shy? Will the leg hold up? <p> </p><p> I understand we witnessed something historic with AD last year and his return after a similar surgery but that is not the norm and I don't see it being the norm. I think its foolish to predict anyone coming into their second year in the league and coming off of a major surgery like that at such an important position in such a tough division will be the MVP. I'm not saying its impossible but the odds are not even close to in his favor. </p><p> </p><p> The skins are going to be doing good to win their division let alone get to the Super Bowl. I think they are a team much like the Vikings that may have peaked a bit early. </p><p> </p><p> They have talent but a lot of it is young and the Shannahan's have been more of an example of how not to run a team than how to run it since getting to Washington so we'll see.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Exactly, there's a reason Michael Vick hasn't started a full season...ever? Now, RGIII is a way better passer then Vick is even now, but if he doesn't learn when to give up and get down or out of bounds he won't make it long term.</p><p> </p><p> I completely agree, I saw that he said he'll break Emitt Smith's record by the end of 2017... I don't know if he was joking or is just insane. Even if he holds up that long, his style and teammates don't do him enough favors to get that done unless he becomes/is a cyborg.</p><p> </p><p> The NFC East is always a crap-shoot, because Eli Manning plays like he's in high-school all the time. If he wasn't so crazy with the ball they'd dominate the division barring major injuries.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lazorbeak" data-cite="lazorbeak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Eagles seem to have the talent to easily be an 8 win team if they could stop turning the ball over so much and play a little defense. They also play the AFC West, so they should be embarrassed if they don't go 3-1 there, especially with home games against the Chargers and Chiefs. It seems almost impossible for the defense to force only 13 turnovers again. If they could get up to league average instead of dead last, they'd be in better shape.<p> </p><p> Redskins on paper at least seem to have the most talent, but we'll see who actually shows up to play. Since they won their division they get to play SF at home and ATL on the road, two games that would've almost definitely been losses late last season.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't believe the AFC West is going to be that bad this year honestly. I think Alex Smith has finally developed into a solid starting QB (no not the best) and with a talented wideout, great running game (excited to see what Knile does to offset Jamaal), talent on the O-Line, and an improving defense.</p><p> </p><p> Last year the defense ranked 20 in total defense which means 3 division leaders and one wildcard winner gave up more yards pergame (Pats, Redskins, Falcons, Colts) but the 26th scoring defense though</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> On offense they were 24 with the 5th best rushing attack and the worst passing attack and worst scoring offense. Now I expect this to be a big area of improvement the also had the most T.O along with the Eagles at 37, with 20 being INT.</p><p> </p><p> Now, I believe Alex at the helm should result in 15-20 TD and 8-12 INT with at least 2500 in passing yards. If he can repeat his clip of 70% accuracy which was insane last year and I expect to drop back to about 62% which is still a huge improvement for the Chiefs, then we will see a team that might not win the division, but could very well contend for a playoff spot in a tough AFC.</p><p> </p><p> Also I'm very interested to watch Tyler Bray in the preseason</p><p> </p><p> Chargers:</p><p> </p><p> I am interested to see what McCoy, Whisenhunt, and Reich can do for Rivers and that once powerful offense</p><p> </p><p> Defense they were 13th in the league last year and Joe Barry is their linebackers coach. Barry I a very talented linebacker coach and with a product like Teo I would be interested to see how he develops under Barry.</p><p> </p><p> Oakland.... well it's Oakland. If Flynn takes off then they could possibly due very well, but if Flynn or god forbid Pryor don't due well, then Oakland is competing for a top 2014 QB prospect. My favorite being Casey Pachall out of TCU and Aaron Murray of UG</p><p> </p><p> 3-1 is possible for Eagles against the AFC WEST, but 2-2 is also a good possibility.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Active Jerichoholic" data-cite="Active Jerichoholic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Exactly, there's a reason Michael Vick hasn't started a full season...ever? Now, RGIII is a way better passer then Vick is even now, but if he doesn't learn when to give up and get down or out of bounds he won't make it long term.<p> </p><p> I completely agree, I saw that he said he'll break Emitt Smith's record by the end of 2017... I don't know if he was joking or is just insane. Even if he holds up that long, his style and teammates don't do him enough favors to get that done unless he becomes/is a cyborg.</p><p> </p><p> The NFC East is always a crap-shoot, because Eli Manning plays like he's in high-school all the time. If he wasn't so crazy with the ball they'd dominate the division barring major injuries.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Vick's last season wth the Falcons he started all 16, it was also his best season... go figure</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="GatorBait19" data-cite="GatorBait19" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't believe the AFC West is going to be that bad this year honestly. I think Alex Smith has finally developed into a solid starting QB (no not the best) and with a talented wideout, great running game (excited to see what Knile does to offset Jamaal), talent on the O-Line, and an improving defense.<p> </p><p> Last year the defense ranked 20 in total defense which means 3 division leaders and one wildcard winner gave up more yards pergame (Pats, Redskins, Falcons, Colts) but the 26th scoring defense though</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> On offense they were 24 with the 5th best rushing attack and the worst passing attack and worst scoring offense. Now I expect this to be a big area of improvement the also had the most T.O along with the Eagles at 37, with 20 being INT.</p><p> </p><p> Now, I believe Alex at the helm should result in 15-20 TD and 8-12 INT with at least 2500 in passing yards. If he can repeat his clip of 70% accuracy which was insane last year and I expect to drop back to about 62% which is still a huge improvement for the Chiefs, then we will see a team that might not win the division, but could very well contend for a playoff spot in a tough AFC.</p><p> </p><p> Also I'm very interested to watch Tyler Bray in the preseason</p><p> </p><p> Chargers:</p><p> </p><p> I am interested to see what McCoy, Whisenhunt, and Reich can do for Rivers and that once powerful offense</p><p> </p><p> Defense they were 13th in the league last year and Joe Barry is their linebackers coach. Barry I a very talented linebacker coach and with a product like Teo I would be interested to see how he develops under Barry.</p><p> </p><p> Oakland.... well it's Oakland. If Flynn takes off then they could possibly due very well, but if Flynn or god forbid Pryor don't due well, then Oakland is competing for a top 2014 QB prospect. My favorite being Casey Pachall out of TCU and Aaron Murray of UG</p><p> </p><p> 3-1 is possible for Eagles against the AFC WEST, but 2-2 is also a good possibility.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Vick's last season wth the Falcons he started all 16, it was also his best season... go figure</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, first off, I pointed out specifically that the Eagles were at home against the Chiefs and Chargers, which means all they need to do is hold at home and beat the Raiders in Oakland to go 3-1, which I don't think is exactly difficult, unless, as mentioned, the Eagles just give the ball away 3-4 times and get 0-1 takeaways.</p><p> </p><p> Second off, you basically have to throw out the Chiefs yardage numbers. They were 26th in points allowed and would've been worse if offenses hadn't taken the 4th quarter off against them all season. They lost 9 games by two touchdowns or more. The only reason the yardage numbers are below average and the points allowed isn't bottom two is they were out of more than half their games by the 4th quarter.</p><p> </p><p> The Chiefs should be happy if they improve to 7-8 wins, and are competitive in all but 3-4 games. And that's only because they get to play the Raiders and Chargers twice, and occasionally steal one from Denver at Arrowhead. Obviously Alex Smith is a big upgrade, but it's an upgrade that might push the team from "dead last" to "average" on offense.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lazorbeak" data-cite="lazorbeak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, first off, I pointed out specifically that the Eagles were at home against the Chiefs and Chargers, which means all they need to do is hold at home and beat the Raiders in Oakland to go 3-1, which I don't think is exactly difficult, unless, as mentioned, the Eagles just give the ball away 3-4 times and get 0-1 takeaways.<p> </p><p> Second off, you basically have to throw out the Chiefs yardage numbers. They were 26th in points allowed and would've been worse if offenses hadn't taken the 4th quarter off against them all season. They lost 9 games by two touchdowns or more. The only reason the yardage numbers are below average and the points allowed isn't bottom two is they were out of more than half their games by the 4th quarter.</p><p> </p><p> The Chiefs should be happy if they improve to 7-8 wins, and are competitive in all but 3-4 games. And that's only because they get to play the Raiders and Chargers twice, and occasionally steal one from Denver at Arrowhead. Obviously Alex Smith is a big upgrade, but it's an upgrade that might push the team from "dead last" to "average" on offense.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> We will have to wait and see. I believe an 8-8 to 9-7 season is doable, but my main point was you said it was embarrassing if Eagles didn't go 3-1 vs the AFC west and I don't think it will be.</p><p> </p><p> While Chargers aren't what they use to be, Phillip Rivers is still Phillip Rivers and at any point can be one of the elite QB in the league. The Chiefs have a lot of talent and a much better coach now then last year.</p><p> </p><p> Lastly, even an average offense that turns it over 20 times this year is still better than that god awful offense last year that turned it over 37 times and more than 18 times in their own territory</p>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lazorbeak" data-cite="lazorbeak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Eagles seem to have the talent to easily be an 8 win team if they could stop turning the ball over so much and play a little defense. They also play the AFC West, so they should be embarrassed if they don't go 3-1 there, especially with home games against the Chargers and Chiefs. It seems almost impossible for the defense to force only 13 turnovers again. If they could get up to league average instead of dead last, they'd be in better shape.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hmmm turnovers against chiefs, but not against chargers</p><p> </p><p> So far 0-2 against the AFC west</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="GatorBait19" data-cite="GatorBait19" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hmmm turnovers against chiefs, but not against chargers<p> </p><p> So far 0-2 against the AFC west</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah the NFC East sure is dreadful this year. The Cowboys might be the best in the division at "average." But again, the Eagles spotted the Chiefs 10 points and spent the whole game trying to dig their way out. You just can't do that in the NFL, no matter how good your offense is supposed to be. They're also killing their defense out there. The Eagles defense was on the field literally twice the amount of time the offense was on the field. Definitely two winnable games for the Eagles though. They're just not all that good, despite beating up a similarly bad Redskins team.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lazorbeak" data-cite="lazorbeak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah the NFC East sure is dreadful this year. The Cowboys might be the best in the division at "average." But again, the Eagles spotted the Chiefs 10 points and spent the whole game trying to dig their way out. You just can't do that in the NFL, no matter how good your offense is supposed to be. They're also killing their defense out there. The Eagles defense was on the field literally twice the amount of time the offense was on the field. Definitely two winnable games for the Eagles though. They're just not all that good, despite beating up a similarly bad Redskins team.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I like the fast paced offense, I think it is good for the sport. Problem is when you can score in 2 minutes, the Defense is left on the field for long. Also speeding up the tempo means more chances to turnover the ball.</p><p> </p><p> It's why I always think that teams that can pass and still have a reliable run game (Giants, Redskins, Texans, Seahawks, 49ers, Atlanta) are still the best. They can light you up through the air all day, but they can also pound the ball, keep you off balance, and save their defenses.</p><p> </p><p> Kelly will learn that his system can work, but in the NFL everyone is fast. It's sometimes is better to have the 3 scoring drives that take 7-8 minutes, than the 3 scoring drives that take 3-4 minutes.</p>

<p>So I think I figured out how to fix the issue with college players making money.</p><p> </p><p>

The NCAA should take the money that it makes from NCAA football video games and give the profits to the players for their likeness being used.</p><p> </p><p>

NCAA has already said they weren't going to do the game anymore because of the lawsuit so it's not like they would be losing money. Each football player could possible gain another $3000 dollars from this, depending on the math and how many players their are.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stennick" data-cite="Stennick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So this is the last NCAA football then?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The way I understand it EA can make deals with individual conferences and is in the process of doing so. Apparently, they just can't use the NCAA or any of it's individual trademarks. I've read speculation they can still seek o use the heisman trophy trademark and things like that. Even bowl games. I don't know. It all sounds like it might be too much trouble and we may not have a game next year. But we'll have one eventually. It's a decent cross platform seller for them.</p><p> </p><p> This year's NCAA game is pretty good, but the defense is still terrible and there's some big flaws. I've been enjoying it though.</p>

The way I understand it EA can make deals with individual conferences and is in the process of doing so. Apparently, they just can't use the NCAA or any of it's individual trademarks. I've read speculation they can still seek o use the heisman trophy trademark and things like that. Even bowl games. I don't know. It all sounds like it might be too much trouble and we may not have a game next year. But we'll have one eventually. It's a decent cross platform seller for them.

This year's NCAA game is pretty good, but the defense is still terrible and there's some big flaws. I've been enjoying it though.

From reports this will be the last... Sad

In other funny news, ea did come to a settlement offer for the 200,000-300,000 college athletes involved in the suit...... The settlement offer comes out to..... 40 million.

Now depending on what the lawyers take (when will people realize that class action lawsuits only benefit lawyers) that equates to.......... 200 dollars per person... If it's only 200k and before taxes and lawyer's take.

What the athletes really won, is now there is no more Ea sport NCAA football. It's sad honestly. Yes ea has made a ton of money off this series and escaped a huge lawsuit with only 40 mil being given out.

Yet, it's sad. Some of those guys got to be in a video game, NCAA makes 2 times as much as ea does a year from these players and yet now none of us get the game.... Even some of those in the lawsuit who played the game.

Now this also might just be a stepping stone for the players against the NCAA, but something tells me NCAA has a plan to fix it's issues, they are just waiting until they truly needs to change.

Oh well.... R.I.P NCAA football game.

<p>And then there's clowns like Dan Sileo (former radio host in the Tampa area, now on his second radio station since being fired in Tampa) who compared the use of his likeness in the game to slavery...</p><p> </p><p>

As for paying players, I love how they always talk about football. But schools like Duke & UNC for example, it should be the basketball players getting paid. Make it whatever the revenue sport is, those athletes should get paid the most, then the rest of the sports get scraps.</p><p> </p><p>

Back to NFL talk though:</p><p> </p><p>

Biggest surprise so far...</p><p> </p><p>

*Steelers & Giants at 0-4?</p><p>

*Browns botching "Tanking for Teddy"?</p><p>

*Atlanta's struggles?</p><p>

*Chiefs at 4-0? Pats at 4-0 after losing their entire receiving corps plus other offensive starters from last year?</p><p>

*Something else entirely?</p>

As a Giants fan I am not really all that shocked that they have started out 0-4. I mean they really have no running game to speak of and their defense is shoddy. Plus Eli is getting intercepted left and right. So all that adds up to a very bad start for them.

I will admit that I thought they would have had at least one win by now. So in a sense I am a little shocked by that.

And then there's clowns like Dan Sileo (former radio host in the Tampa area, now on his second radio station since being fired in Tampa) who compared the use of his likeness in the game to slavery...

As for paying players, I love how they always talk about football. But schools like Duke & UNC for example, it should be the basketball players getting paid. Make it whatever the revenue sport is, those athletes should get paid the most, then the rest of the sports get scraps.

Back to NFL talk though:

Biggest surprise so far...

*Steelers & Giants at 0-4?

*Browns botching "Tanking for Teddy"?

*Atlanta's struggles?

*Chiefs at 4-0? Pats at 4-0 after losing their entire receiving corps plus other offensive starters from last year?

*Something else entirely?

He has his fanboys here still, but I hate him. Where is he now?

<p>Sileo is now with 640 AM in Miami, third best sports station in the market (out of 4) if ratings are to be believed.</p><p> </p><p>

He was fired from 560 AM in Miami (the flagship of the Miami Hurricanes) after his rant against the team after their loss against K-State) and sexist comments towards Erin Andrews. That, and an anti-semitic remark...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CQI13" data-cite="CQI13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26529" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sileo is now with 640 AM in Miami, third best sports station in the market (out of 4) if ratings are to be believed.<p> </p><p> He was fired from 560 AM in Miami (the flagship of the Miami Hurricanes) after his rant against the team after their loss against K-State) and sexist comments towards Erin Andrews. That, and an anti-semitic remark...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> good ole Dan, wait until something happens with the Dolphins and he makes a remark to get him suspended and then fired.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> So more surprising, the 0-4 Bucs or the 2-2 Browns (2-0 after Richardson trade)</p><p> </p><p> Me being a Bucs fan, it has to be the Bucs. This team came in with a lot of hope this season and 3 of their games have been loss on the finale plays. Defense is better, offense went no where.</p>