Official 'Who You Buried and Why?' Thread

Why all the Lobster Warrior hate???

I don't hate Lobster Warrior, I just accidentally buried him due to not being able to fit him into a fued/story. I was going to push him to be a Main Eventer once I found the right fued for him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the lobster warrior hate basket too. havent jobbed him out yet, but planning too, I'm even building him up a little bit more just to give someone an extra catapult when he starts jobbing. as much as I can picture the bloke coming down the ramp in a slightly crouched position with arms outstretched snapping away... I just cant take him seriously. neither can big smack scott, who I think will be the one who takes exception to his goofy lobster gimmick and fueds.

on the topic of remo, I too struggle to book him for some reason, but he's far too good to job out.

on the topic of remo, I too struggle to book him for some reason, but he's far too good to job out.

A few notes on Remo:

1. He's very good, and he's just 27 years old at the start of the game. I am thinking of putting him together with a very skilled partner in tag matches, and letting him get even better.

2. I job him out somewhat regularly to give my up and comers a big boost - it is very easy to rebuild his popularity using the brute+domination mechanic [given his SQ and menace levels]

3. I run a very angle heavy product, and use him in lots of angles rated on overness or menace. Given his star quality, he can gain overness without much effort.

In short, I use angles and squash matches to build his popularity, and then job him out to other main eventers or upper midcarders whenever they are in need of a boost. I've noticed that given his overness, menace and SQ, he can give very strong segment ratings even with mediocre momentum.

It may sound like I am using him in a typical monster role, but Remo is incredibly useful in that unlike most monster type workers, he can also give very reasonable match ratings, given his skills.

Maybe when his skills improve and/or I find chemistry, he'll headline a PPV ...

i just falt out burned acid in the USA. i started a game with CZCW and even with working agreements in place, i got dumbed by Acid. oh man was i pissed. the dude with 10-0 in my company, and he was leaving? I made my special show; CZCW Acid Tribute: Time to job a lot. Went from C+ to D- in 1 night.

I have one simple rule, don't screw with me. acid found out what happens.

Titan as he missed a Road Agent meeting putting the locker room mood down so i taged him Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr. against The Latino Kings

Interesting...

I've been pushing Titan! So what if he's a backstage pain and can't figure out if he wants to be a talentless monster or an actual wrestler and falls somewhere inbetween... he just so happened to be the most over "monster heel" free for a storyline at the right time... a storyline that sees him in direct and frequent contact with PRP, as it would be. Sometimes it's good to be lucky, in his case. And the fact of the matter is, he hasn't been all that bad. Heck, his C+ menace has been enough to help carry him to some B- angles!

Though seriously, both Hell's Bouncer and Leper Messiah are far, far better choices for being nudged into the top monster in the company role. Of course, both of them had prior engagements to deal with.

Bruce The Giant...

Yeah, I know... burying a future member of the HOIs irks me, but I had no choice. :eek:

I gave him every opportunity to be successful with MAW and he had a nice stay, but now when we're in the best shape ever he refuses to negotiate. He was never treated poorly and even had a main event title run. His burial came in excellent fashion to Cobra: dominated, buried, and forced to submit to the Viper Vice within five minutes.

Bruce - you're 47, a manipulator, and the only reason I ever hired you was to make us look legitimate against USPW, SWF, and TCW. Now that I've used you for what you're worth you can go ahead and attempt to salvage your name with the year and a half you have left. I'm one cold SOB. :)

Just to add: from the moment he refused contract negotiations he began his one month journey from main event to the midcard ranks. Jobbng to the likes of Princeton Pryce, Ranger, Nick Booth, and Cobra on Sports America every Monday night - LIVE! :cool:

A few notes on Remo:

1. He's very good, and he's just 27 years old at the start of the game. I am thinking of putting him together with a very skilled partner in tag matches, and letting him get even better.

2. I job him out somewhat regularly to give my up and comers a big boost - it is very easy to rebuild his popularity using the brute+domination mechanic [given his SQ and menace levels]

3. I run a very angle heavy product, and use him in lots of angles rated on overness or menace. Given his star quality, he can gain overness without much effort.

In short, I use angles and squash matches to build his popularity, and then job him out to other main eventers or upper midcarders whenever they are in need of a boost. I've noticed that given his overness, menace and SQ, he can give very strong segment ratings even with mediocre momentum.

It may sound like I am using him in a typical monster role, but Remo is incredibly useful in that unlike most monster type workers, he can also give very reasonable match ratings, given his skills.

Maybe when his skills improve and/or I find chemistry, he'll headline a PPV ...

Any man with B brawling gets a huge push from me (except Jungle Jack...)

I always end up turning Brandon James face and have them feud, James soon gets a B in brawling and Remo gets a B in Hardcore. Then you get two awesome rumble machines who train the rest of the roster and can have A* brawl based matches with each other.

Although I haven't yet in TEW10, I do tend to bury Lobster Warrior whenever I play as SWF, and never look to sign him if I'm playing another promotion. Just don't like him.

Recently I've buried Burning EXILE in my 0/0/0 game when he suddenly left to go back to Japan. He was only on a short-term deal anyway but I didn't have a chance to really get anything going with him at all before he was already running out the door so wanted to give the fans something to remember him by.

playing tcw...

i buried the crap out of Giant Tana because i can't stand the way he looks and his matches were not good. he jobbed out to anyone i could think of, even calling up guys from develpment just to beat him and then go back.....

his contract ran out pretty soon after starting the game and he got picked up by RIPW and is now an opener in SWF.....

Bryan Vessey got some J.O.B. duties as well after his one millionth positive steriod test.....he got butchered by developmental guys as well and Hugh De Aske became a player in TCW after dominating the crap out of Vessey....he's now training guys in developmental against his will....his contract runs up in 4 months and i'll bring him back up to job to my next wave of dev guys, and i plan on firing his ass once he tests positive again.....

i also go back and forth on Bruce the Giant....he gets beat by a couple of guys until his pop falls to around C+ or B-, but then a few matches dominating openers and some menace angles....bam....right back up to B+ and it all begins again....i've got midcarders with B- popularity....

Dean Daniels has consistently managed to pick fights with the most important guys in the company. He's doing great as Greg Gauge's tag partner but christ dude stop taunting my three biggest wrestlers or you're never gonna rise about lower midcarder.

My biggest bury would have to be The Hollywood Blonds (Austin & Pillman). Playing as WCW in a 93 mod I pushed the blonds to the stars pushing close to the Main Event by 1994 and held the tag titles. However when their contracts came up neither wished to negotiate instead signing with the WWF. So in their last month they dropped the titles to the Steiners before jobbing every show to low level tag team talent and make shift teams. Overness dropped them down to lower mid-card and 3 months after signing both where released by the WWF. Revenge is sweet :D

Dean Daniels has consistently managed to pick fights with the most important guys in the company. He's doing great as Greg Gauge's tag partner but christ dude stop taunting my three biggest wrestlers or you're never gonna rise about lower midcarder.

Time to put the jerk in his place. :p

Once I had a European promotion with Louis Figo Manico as my #1 guy. Unfortunately, he had a serious drug overdose that almost killed him, and killed his wrestling skills irreparably. I kept him on the roster for the 7 months it took him to recover, paying his downside, just so I could cash out his popularity as I jobbed him into oblivion. Joey Beauchamp and Joss Thompson could not have been happier.

In my WWE game, Dolph Ziggler failed his third drug test - steroid user, so I buried him against Shelton Benjamin as additional punishment and the next day terminated the contract. Since I started the game, he has been in maybe 8 matches, and the rest of my 5 months ingame playing time so far he was suspended. At least he said that he has learned from being sacked ... right, we'll see about that. Chris Masters got the same treatment from me a little earlier in the game, when Kane butchered him in a match.

The part where you're giving sarcastic remarks when i post an appropiate answer for this thread. I never had expectations of him. Just simply saying

im always fustrated with him so i bury him.

Wait, you're talking about BSS and are shocked that someone made an attempt at a funny about him? Seriously, what part of this aren't you getting?

You're talking about being dissappointed in the worker that's well-known as the biggest pain of the ass in the game, and that the same roidfreak has rage issues and frequently attacks people backstage, and you're wondering why anyone would dare post an "inappropriate answer to the thread"? Because, as often as it happens, BSS going into roidrages and beating people up backstage is FUNNY. So I'm yet to post anyone I've buried in this thread, big deal. That shouldn't ban me from going "Really, BSS goes into a roidrage and bludgeons people with baseballs backstage?! Ya don't say!"

Archived