THe RaNDoM THReaD

Wrestling Century

If I know anything about Kenny Powers, is that he's going to be awesome for the first year or two, but you should be shopping him around before too long :p

Out of interest, have you come across any storyline yet, that you have input on? My star 3rd basemen has had a charity game every winter for a couple years, but other then that... Nothing.

I do not own the latest version, I buy it every other year.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not own the latest version, I buy it every other year.

Oh, my bad BHK. I forgot the way sports game naming works for some reason. I do the same, but on the opposite schedule as you apparently. The new random historical draft order thing is pretty sweet. It was worth the purchase this year for me, hopefully it'll have something awesome next year too

• 2 weeks later...
Wow you know this board has slown down when we did not have the annual Happy 4th of July thread followed by some posters who say America sucks. Followed by Adam closing down said thread. It looks like we have to step our game up people.:p

Lolz. It doesn't suck it just overrates itself in my opinion and I'll leave it at that and don't want to discuss it. Happy 4th of July yanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Shells recent social advertising campaign has backfired quite heavily...http://arcticready.com/social/gallery

hilarious. :p

but some guy said the site was made by Greenpeace as a hoax. Is that even legal? 'Cuz it looks pretty identical without the slightest mention of it being a hoax.

• 2 months later...

Just posting my inquiry in this thread as it's not exactly worth posting in a seperate topic:

I've been trying for years to buy a ring in an ouroboros theme. It's basically a ring shaped in the form of a snake eating its own tail. That's it. It has a high symbolic value so I don't care much about the cost, neither do I care about the materials. Just the shape. Does anyone know where I might purchase one like it?

I've done some googling of course, but the only feasable option so far was on ebay, where there's a producer from the US that sells one. It's not bad, but if it was possible, I'd want something slightly more awesome. Also, on a metal festival, I saw some models, but it was either a snake putting his head on the tail, or beside the tail, or 3 snakes, which would lose its symbolic value. Thanks. :)

Just posting my inquiry in this thread as it's not exactly worth posting in a seperate topic:

I've been trying for years to buy a ring in an ouroboros theme. It's basically a ring shaped in the form of a snake eating its own tail. That's it. It has a high symbolic value so I don't care much about the cost, neither do I care about the materials. Just the shape. Does anyone know where I might purchase one like it?

I've done some googling of course, but the only feasable option so far was on ebay, where there's a producer from the US that sells one. It's not bad, but if it was possible, I'd want something slightly more awesome. Also, on a metal festival, I saw some models, but it was either a snake putting his head on the tail, or beside the tail, or 3 snakes, which would lose its symbolic value. Thanks. :)

Does it have to be a snake? I know a few sites that sell great Ouroboros but they are all dragons.

• 2 months later...

Well here is something odd, where I live is smack dab in the middle between two Buffalo Wild Wings franchises. Forty-five miles to the south of me there is a Buffalo Wild Wings in Connecticut. While forty-seven miles to the north of me there is a Buffalo Wild Wings outside of Boston, Massachusetts.

What is the point of this post one might ask?

Well there really is none, but the one time I had BWW I really liked it but both locations are too far for me. Well too far to drive up or down there just for that.

Well here is something odd, where I live is smack dab in the middle between two Buffalo Wild Wings franchises. Forty-five miles to the south of me there is a Buffalo Wild Wings in Connecticut. While forty-seven miles to the north of me there is a Buffalo Wild Wings outside of Boston, Massachusetts.

Well there really is none, but the one time I had BWW I really liked it but both locations are too far for me. Well too far to drive up or down there just for that.

Closest BWW is 45 minutes away for me. Great food that I've only had twice. Definitely wish there was a closer location around where I live in Maine.

MD has about 4 atleast. I lived in three different counties and there was one close by...two of which were almost walking distance.

Being here in MA I'm not sure where the closest one is...althought I guess it's the one outside of Boston like you mentioned.

BWW are freaking great.I can't wait to eat there again. Unreg tells me that there is one on our way to NH when we take the drip up there. :D

14 miles to High Point or 18 to Winston-Salem. :p

There's one a five minute walk from my house, but I still don't go. Their prices are outrageous. One of the most expensive places to eat in the area and that's including restaurants that aren't also bars.

I have heard a new phrase. Apparently here in the New England area there was a saying they used. Wicked pissa. :eek:

I'm getting used to the accents. Boston and Jersey sound so much alike. :D

I just felt like sharing that. Since moving here I hear the work wicked almost every day.

"Wicked pissah" is common in Maine. The word 'wicked' is used many different ways here in New England. We even have a a business here in Maine that sells "Wicked Whoopie Pies" all over the state. I have a lot of cousins in Boston and they definitely have heavy accents. Where are you originally from, MLT? Are you enjoying the 'wintah'? :D

I have heard a new phrase. Apparently here in the New England area there was a saying they used. Wicked pissa. :eek:

I'm getting used to the accents. Boston and Jersey sound so much alike. :D

I just felt like sharing that. Since moving here I hear the work wicked almost every day.

That must be a northern New England thing because I never hear anyone say that on a regular basis.