What to name Molly Holly in TNA?

she was but I try to keep everything pretty realistic...I feel the WWE probably has Starla Sexton and Molly Holly copyrighted. What do you think?

You know these things are easily looked up, right? Molly Holly brings up a bunch of dead trademarks and one active one that points out "The name(s), portrait(s), and/or signature(s) shown in the mark does not identify a particular living individual."

Starla Saxton brings up absolutely nothing because it was a name she used on the indy scene, in one match in WWF, and in a few in WCW before she was given the Mona gimmick.

Molly Greenwald... like... Molly Ringwald? Sounds like some god awful punny name TNA would go with to me.

She can lead a stable... The Brunch Bunch!

We have a winna!

Name her Jane Doe and give her a gimmick wear she has amnesia and doesn't remember her real name or anything. Then if you are at war with the WWE, have her remember little pieces that are vague enough to keep you away from copyright infringement, but infuriate the 'E. Create some little quick angles for it, i think i have inspired myself actually haha. Goodluck

Name her Jane Doe and give her a gimmick wear she has amnesia and doesn't remember her real name or anything. Then if you are at war with the WWE, have her remember little pieces that are vague enough to keep you away from copyright infringement, but infuriate the 'E. Create some little quick angles for it, i think i have inspired myself actually haha. Goodluck

I love it. Wish TNA could do this with somebody and stay consistent with it. Would be a joy to behold

Molly Holly getting Lost in Cleveland?

Molly Holly getting Lost in Cleveland?

lol

I tell you, I marvel how everyone including Mick Foley himself always trashes that storyline. I enjoyed it and thought Mick really carried it off well. And IIIRC, you could literally go that direction as I believe Lost In Cleveland is in Sonfaro's current storyline megapack.

Archived