DOTM: October Nominations

Hope this is open to new players/members being allowed to vote as well, if not then just ignore this please. Also not sure how this works, but from the write up at the start I guess all these would be 2nd.

Rookie: Jhd1 TNA an immortal impact

Cornellverse: Do not know a a lot about this universe yet; exception being Zen, but I like to read this one Dragonmack's The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming

Real World: Nobby McDonald's TNA's New Beginnings II.

Hope this is open to new players/members being allowed to vote as well, if not then just ignore this please. Also not sure how this works, but from the write up at the start I guess all these would be 2nd.

Cornellverse: Do not know a a lot about this universe yet; exception being Zen, but I like to read this one Dragonmack's The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming

Everyone's free to vote and nominate just to be clear.

Seconding NoNeck. Will hold others in reserve for now...

Nom for No Neck's Guest Booker: The Phoenix Also Rises- Phil Vibert and PWC- for a unique way of presenting USPW.

It means a lot to get a nom around these parts; there's never any shortage of quality stuff out there. Thanks you guys. :)

Welcome, glad to have you and spot on with the process.

we should be up to date.

Noms will close sunday night, but as I will be out of town, Polls will not go up until Tuesday.

I nominate Comradebot's WBW: Why No One Cared About Wrestling In Europe for rookie DOTM.

Seconding WBW from Comradebot and TNA from jhd1. Man, it's a rough month to start a dynasty. Bad for the writer side of me, awesome for the reader side! It'll be a tough pick when voting's up.

Beat me to it.

Thanks to all three of yall, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

Archived