"The League"--Seasons Three and Four

Nuclear woulda been good enough to win 2 of the divisions... just being stuck in a division with Sean seemed to be enough to bump him down to second. I feel bad for Master Imoka, the kid got landed with both of last season's finalists and put up a good fight. Next season I expect him to be higher up in the rankings and possibly gunning for a shot at the title. :)

The spreadsheet will not let me copy things out of it, so I've typed up my predictions instead. Stupid computer, it just doesn't seem to want to let me paste anything after I've copied it. :(

8. Johnny Triumph

7. Maxx Skabb

6. Dante Lorenzo

5. The Phoenix

4. Thor Hammerskald

3. Robbie Maynard

2. Sean (for the love of boobs, this man needs a surname! Don't make me some 5 year olds to pick one for him! :p)

1. Nuclear Templeton

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8th Place: Thor Hammerskald (8-6, 41%)

7th Place: Robbie Maynard (9-5, 32%)

6th Place: The Phoenix (10-4, 38%)

5th Place: Maxx Skabb (8-6, 42%)

4th Place: Johnny Triumph (10-4, 30%)

3rd Place: Sean (11-3, 33%)

Runner-Up: Nuclear Templeton (9-5, 26%)

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP: Dante Lorenzo (9-5, 25%)

Also...AWESOME!

Jack was defeated by... nothing...

A guy fell on him and he lost. This is so sad... :p

8th Place: Nuclear Templeton (9-5, 26%)

7th Place: Dante Lorenzo (9-5, 25%)

6th Place: Maxx Skabb (8-6, 42%)

5th Place: Johnny Triumph (10-4, 30%)

4th Place: Thor Hammerskald (8-6, 41%)

Runner-Up: Robbie Maynard (9-5, 32%)

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP: The Phoenix (10-4, 38%)

Odd. Sheet worked fine, but I can't copy over. Maybe it's a browser thing :confused:

8:Triumph

7: Maynard

6: Templeton

5: Skabb

4: Lorenzo

3 Phoenix

2: Sean

1: Thor

Also:

@Frankiebeatsthespread: Thor in training for Triumph's deadliest weapon.

@Frankiebeatsthespread: Has hired a midget to repeatedly strike him in the groin at unexpected moments. Feels this will "strengthen his resolve".

@Frankiebeatsthespread: Not betting on children in the Viking's future.

8th Place: The Phoenix (10-4, 38%)

6th Place: Johnny Triumph (10-4, 30%)

4th Place: Nuclear Templeton (9-5, 26%)

Runner-Up: Thor Hammerskald (8-6, 41%)

8th Place: The Phoenix (10-4, 38%)

6th Place: Johnny Triumph (10-4, 30%)

4th Place: Sean (11-3, 33%)

3rd Place: Nuclear Templeton (9-5, 26%)

Runner-Up: Thor Hammerskald (8-6, 41%)

Folks, I apologize for the fact that pages are not updated yet. I've been stressing over the fact that my car is in the repair shop for the second time in four months for the same problem, and I'm being told that I could be charged for something that is clearly under warranty.

Needless to say, I'm angry, and because of that I've kind of neglected my duties here. :o

In any event, I'm about to sit down and get everything updated completely, including the end-of-season degeneration of body health, and so forth. Barring them telling me the car is ready in the next hour or so (and having to walk in the rain to go get it), I'll have everything updated shortly.

I like an update on when I'm gonna get my XBOX Gamertag back. I'm this close to buying a PS3.

Note that "this" is = the hundreds of dollars for the console and countless games that I do no have in my bank account... well, I technically have the money, but I'd still rather not spend it on a PS3.

I've seen a lot of that around recently. Did it start with the update they forced on everyone yesterday or thereabouts? A lot of people are saying they got "Code of Conducted" over inappropriate GT's.

No, it started almost three months ago when some Russian managed to jack my Gamertag. The irony of it being a Russian stealing my "Comradebot" gamertag wasn't lost upon me, I assure you.

What annoys me is that they keep informing me that they're still "conducting an investigation", and that I can't get my tag back until they finish said investigation for fear of me making purchases on Xbox Live cause that could, apparently, interfere with their investigation.

The original estimate was one month and I'd have everything back. Looking it up, that was about as long as it took most people who have their account hacked as well. And now, almost three months later, here I am... still being told that "All I know is that your gamertag is still marked as under investigation" and "Sorry, I don't have the contact information for the fraud investigation team and I don't know anyone who would."

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get it back. Their investigation be damned, I want my gamertag back.

That sucks. Talk about a major kick in the teeth. I'd almost venture that it's some sort of international law thing that's holding the process up. Then again, what do I know?

Aye, that's my thought process... but still, it blows. After a month they gave me a code for a free month of Xbox Live so I could "apply it to a temporary account until they could get mine back to me"... which, honestly, kinda annoyed me. Yeah, I'm hanging onto the code... and I'm sure if you're the type to just play stand aloneish online games like CoD nonstop it'd be fine. But I'm not that type (typically). Using some lame temporary account doesn't give me access to my save files, anything I do save will be stuck on a seperate account from my real one when I get it back, and any achievements I earn will be stuck over there too.

I'm starting to hound them more and more frequently... thinking next time I call to check in I'm gonna demand more than just "three free months to make up for the three you lost!". Cause it's more that just the access to playing games online that I've lost for (almost) three months now, and I feel I should be compensated for that as well. A few bucks worth of microsoft points to spend would probably be enough... though lord knows they'll disagree.

Aye, that's my thought process... but still, it blows. After a month they gave me a code for a free month of Xbox Live so I could "apply it to a temporary account until they could get mine back to me"... which, honestly, kinda annoyed me. Yeah, I'm hanging onto the code... and I'm sure if you're the type to just play stand aloneish online games like CoD nonstop it'd be fine. But I'm not that type (typically). Using some lame temporary account doesn't give me access to my save files, anything I do save will be stuck on a seperate account from my real one when I get it back, and any achievements I earn will be stuck over there too.

I'm starting to hound them more and more frequently... thinking next time I call to check in I'm gonna demand more than just "three free months to make up for the three you lost!". Cause it's more that just the access to playing games online that I've lost for (almost) three months now, and I feel I should be compensated for that as well. A few bucks worth of microsoft points to spend would probably be enough... though lord knows they'll disagree.

Indeed. I rarely play online--I had Madden '11 and gave it up because the servers were utter crap, and I traded in Left 4 Dead 2 after a trial run on that after I moved turned out to be nigh impossible to work with.

Right now, my list of online games boils down to Borderlands, Mortal Kombat, and (though I've yet to try multiplayer on it) Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

EDIT: And with my car STILL in the shop--supposedly, the dealer got the paperwork messed up and my car oh-so-conveniently got pushed to the back of the line--I'm thinking Borderlands sounds like a winner right now. I need something to destress before I go off my rocker and do something I'll regret. Tomorrow will make the seventh day since it's been given to the repair shop--I've had to miss work all week because of this--and if it's not fixed by tomorrow evening I'm going to start looking into legal pursuits. There's no reason a repair that the first time around took two days to do should take seven to do a second time.

Love Left 4 Dead 2... but teamwork is key. If ya can't work together, you're doomed. Jman isn't the best aim and doesn't have the fastest reflexes, but he can never be criticized for not being a team player. Still wish, when playing online, he could answer the frenzied question of "where are you?!" with more than "other there!" when he's in trouble... :p

And Borderlands does sound fun. GM and myself need to back to that one sometime. I do miss punching people to death.

Love Left 4 Dead 2... but teamwork is key. If ya can't work together, you're doomed. Jman isn't the best aim and doesn't have the fastest reflexes, but he can never be criticized for not being a team player. Still wish, when playing online, he could answer the frenzied question of "where are you?!" with more than "other there!" when he's in trouble... :p

And Borderlands does sound fun. GM and myself need to back to that one sometime. I do miss punching people to death.

Most of the people who had L4D2 stopped playing it, and I got tired of playing solo, hence getting rid of it. :rolleyes:

You ever get your XBL stuff settled, let me know and I'll join you guys for a bit of Borderlands. I have a Lv. 44 Soldier (on Playthrough 2 right now) and a Lv. 13 Siren I'm toying with at the moment, but I can play any class. Also have all the DLC in case that's an issue.

The best players are the non-English speakers/people without mics who decide that tonight's session will be a speed run. :p

I like L4D2. L4D2 doesn't like me. Twice me and two friends were abandoned at the rock concert by AI Rochelle. Twice. She just flew away to safety alone.

Anyway, the PC version keeps getting DLC and people still play it. People still play the original game too... for some reason...

Can't wait for the XBOX to get the new DLC... GM, Jman, and me have been waiting for some time to get together and marathon through all the L4D1 stuff in L4D2.

Grabbin' pills.

The best line is.....

Jesus H. Christ!!!! Francis check your fire. :p:cool:

The best line is.....

Jesus H. Christ!!!! Francis check your fire. :p:cool:

Followed always by

GM: "Damnit 'Jman', stop shooting me!"

Jman: "I didn't shoot you!"

C-Bot: "Watch out 'Jman', there's a witch through that door...

GM: "Really? Then how come my character just told FRANCIS, who YOU are using to stop shooting him?"

Jman: *weasely giggle*

C-Bot: I SAID THERE'S A WITCH THROUGH THERE!!!

*Jman has been incapacitated*

Jman: WTF?! WTF?! Where did that witch come from?!

GM: TANK!

*Jman gets boomered...*

Jman: Oh, that is GAY!

C-Bot: Just make a break for the safe room!

CPU controlled Zoey: Hold on, let me patch you up.

*Zoey proceeds to try and heal C-Bot*

GM: TAAAAAANK!

C-Bot: ...

*Comradebot has been incapacitated by Tank*

Jman: Just go, 'GM', GO!

Hunter: MRAAAAAWWWR!!!

CPU Zoey: A hunter pounced Bill! *Running to soon to be dead Jman, ignoring the Tank* C'mon, let's get you up.

*Tank smacks Zoey... Zoey incapped... everyone glares at Jman*

C-Bot: ... told you there was a witch through that door...

That sound about right to yall two?

Followed always by

GM: "Damnit 'Jman', stop shooting me!"

Jman: "I didn't shoot you!"

C-Bot: "Watch out 'Jman', there's a witch through that door...

GM: "Really? Then how come my character just told FRANCIS, who YOU are using to stop shooting him?"

Jman: *weasely giggle*

C-Bot: I SAID THERE'S A WITCH THROUGH THERE!!!

*Jman has been incapacitated*

Jman: WTF?! WTF?! Where did that witch come from?!

GM: TANK!

*Jman gets boomered...*

Jman: Oh, that is GAY!

C-Bot: Just make a break for the safe room!

CPU controlled Zoey: Hold on, let me patch you up.

*Zoey proceeds to try and heal C-Bot*

GM: TAAAAAANK!

C-Bot: ...

*Comradebot has been incapacitated by Tank*

Jman: Just go, 'GM', GO!

Hunter: MRAAAAAWWWR!!!

CPU Zoey: A hunter pounced Bill! *Running to soon to be dead Jman, ignoring the Tank* C'mon, let's get you up.

*Tank smacks Zoey... Zoey incapped... everyone glares at Jman*

C-Bot: ... told you there was a witch through that door...

That sound about right to yall two?

No idea what you are talking about. Lol. :D

Archived