The London-Verse

Would you like character submissions to go in here, or should we PM them to you, London?

I think in the thread would be best as not only will it hopefully spark the creative juices of others but also, I may end up losing some submissions if they are sent via PM due to clumsiness on my end. :o

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I am a narcisist I would like myself to be in your mod. :D

Name: Fluffy

Size: 6'2" 218lbs (so Lightweight I think)

Ethnicity: American

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair. Over-done black eye make up. Black lipstick. Black cross drawn in make up on left cheek. Black T-shirt with a Gothic style Anhk on it (Depending on how far down you can see in his render)

Ring Style: Decent brawler, high in Chain Wrestling (but low in submission), low high flying. (although not asked for, should also be very high in safely)

Bio: The Straight Edge Emo, Fluffy owned his own backyard promotion for several years but now wishes to enter the actual world of professional wrestling. His is a born heel and uses both his Straight Edge views, his Christian upbringing, and his Emo style to generate heat.

Hope that's good, it's always hard being the 1st to submit stuff like this. :D

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair. Over-done black eye make up. Black lipstick. Black cross drawn in make up on left cheek. Black T-shirt with a Gothic style Anhk on it (Depending on how far down you can see in his render)

Ring Style: Decent brawler, high in Chain Wrestling (but low in submission), low high flying. (although not asked for, should also be very high in safely)

Bio: The Straight Edge Emo, Fluffy owned his own backyard promotion for several years but now wishes to enter the actual world of professional wrestling. His is a born heel and uses both his Straight Edge views, his Christian upbringing, and his Emo style to generate heat.

A challenging render right off the bat I see.

I already have an idea of what promotion the character would be best suited to. :)

I should also state that nationality would also be a good bit of info to add on for future submissions.

Thanks for participating.

P.S. I also forgot to ask for what sort of face gimmick or heel gimmick your character would play for submissions.

My interpretation:

Fluffy

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/Fluffy.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/Fluffy-2.jpg

Name:River Phillips

Size:6'3 220lbs.

Ethnicity:White, American

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Blue eyed pretty boy

Ring Style:Good at everything, but not great. Think Aaron Andrews.

Bio: River is former backup QB in pro football. After feeling he'd never be a star in football he desided to try his hand in wrestling. With his natural athletlic ability and good looks he should go far.

Works as a Dual-Sports Star or Blue Chipper as a Face

****y Youth as Heel.

Name:River Phillips

Size:6'3 220lbs.

Ethnicity:White, American

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Blue eyed pretty boy

Ring Style:Good at everything, but not great. Think Aaron Andrews.

Bio: River is former backup QB in pro football. After feeling he'd never be a star in football he desided to try his hand in wrestling. With his natural athletlic ability and good looks he should go far.

Works as a Dual-Sports Star or Blue Chipper as a Face

****y Youth as Heel.

My interpretation:

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/RiverPhillips.jpg

Name: Kevin "The War Machine" Morris

Size: Middleweight

Appearance: Bald Ice Blue Eyes(If Possible) and a Black Goatee

Ring Style: MMA Crossover

Bio: Kevin Morris is a promising young talent from Detroit. He was at one point, Morris was looking at, what could have been, a successful MMA career, but due to a lack of bouts and the small up-and-coming company he was working for closing, he decided to turn his attention to wrestling. With his natural ability at such a young age means Morris could have a hugely successful career.

Morris has recently added a modified Tiger Driver to his arsenal of moves he calls, "The War Machine."

He works an Ultra Serious gimmick which works well since he shows little to no emotion in a wrestling ring. Basically, he is a walking Wrestling Machine.

Name: Thomas Mayfair

Size: 6'2" 230lbs. Middleweight...just about.

Ethnicity: White British (English).

Appearance: Shortish dark brown hair, possibly swept to one side and a bit of stubble. Youthful and quite handsome, but not too pretty-boyish. I'm thinking a bit like the default Joss Thompson if you want a muse. Possible lucha alt with wolf influenced mask.

Ring Style: Solid allrounder with focus on technical skills. More of a sports entertainment guy, not too stiff or intense. I suppose regular wrestler.

Bio: Born to a wealthy family, Thomas Mayfair decided to turn his hand to pro-wrestling and got the best training money can buy. Plays the ****y/snobby persona well because it isn't far from his real life charater. Some of his move names are, for reasons best known to himself, based around wolves. His finisher, a visually impressive variation of facecrusher, is called the Wolfbite. A springboard headkick is called the Howl of the Wolf, and finally, he has a signature suplex variant - the Lupine Suplex. Plans to travel and could end up fitting in anywhere due to his adaptability.

Gimmick wise - Either rich snob or ****y youth for heel (depending on age), and clean cut or blue chipper for face.

I just want to add, it's fun to see what people come up with for fantasy '-verses', I'm really interested to see what happens here.

Name: Jin Sasaki

Size: Light Heavyweight

Ethnicity: Japanese (Asian)

Appearance: Confident-looking with scruffy hair (if possible, red or blonde dyed)

Ring Style: Puro, highly stiff and decent brawling

Gimmick: Free-Spirited face.

Bio: Jin Sasaki is an energetic youngster from Kyoto who is quickly developing a fanbase thanks to his fondness for brutally realistic striking, endearing him to home crowds if not his fellow wrestlers.

Name: "The Demented One" C.J. Hunter

Size: 6'2" 235lbs

Ethnicity: White, American

Appearance: Medium length dark brown hair. Green eyes. Evil smile/grin.

Ring Style: Charismatic brawler.

Bio: "The Demented One" C.J. Hunter is charismatic brawler from Kansas City, Kansas. While he has the look and charisma to go far in the business, injury concerns have kept promoters from giving him a shot at stardom. Hoping to reinvent himself, Hunter changed his gimmick from a clean cut babyface to a demented loose cannon.

Why not stick myself in your database. (Well someone who's only similarity is his name is 1 letter away from my real name :p).

Name: 'Machine Gun' Matt Hall (I don't mind whether the nickname is actually in his name or just mentioned in the bio)

Age: 27 (There is no real reason I picked this age, I decided on 27 to give him the chance to be established in a promotion, but if you wanted to make him a rookie that is fine by me. Just don't make him too old :p)

Size: Lightweight (got to fit into Jr. divisions)

Ethnicity: White/Irish (English if you want, again not too bothered.)

Appearance: I am thinking close to the likes of Zack Sabre Jr. or Fergal Devitt, but lots of creative freedom goes to you.

Ring Style: Japanese Junior. Strengths are strikes, technical aility and flying. Decent entertainment skills, but by no means good on the mic.

Bio: 'Machine Gun' Matt Hall is an Irish wrestler, who moved to Japan at the age of 20 to pursue his dream of becoming a proffessional wrestler. He sought out the tutelage of *insert name of Japanese wrestler he can be the protege of*. *And the rest of this paragraph I can't write without knowing his career*.

His most famous move is his 'Machine Gun' Superkicks, a series of quickfire kicks to his opponent, often taking out his opponents legs to bring them to their knees before delivering a final blow to the opponents head.

Gimmicks - Something along the lines of No Gimmick Needed (Face) and Ice Man (Heel). As long as it is nothing too gimmicky I don't care that much.

Sorry for so many, or I probably can come up with more if you'd like them. :p

Name: Brady Danielson

Ethnicity: Canadian

Appearance: White skin, Shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, stoic expression, or like Daniel Bryan, who originally inspired the character :p

Ring Style: Technician

Bio: 'The Calgary Thrasher' Brady Danielson is a skilled technical wrestler who excelled at amateur wrestling before turning professional after being discovered by [name] leaving tryouts for the Canadian National Wrestling team, having come up short. Finding the rent was due, Danielson took up the offer and flourished in the ring, though his lack of personality can leave something to be desired.

Gimmicks: almost any legitimate, but Machine is preferred

Name: Jon Kronk

Size: Super Heavyweight

Ethnicity: English

Appearance: Huge, muscle-bound hulk, a la Gargantuan or Runaway Train

Ring Style: Entertainer

Bio: Jon Kronk is a veteran heavyweight brawler from the United Kingdom, where he has played up his gimmick, that of a simple powerhouse, for many years. Over the years, many different managers and promoters have been the mind behind the power, but in the late stages of his career, he has tried to revive his career by showing some of his own intellect.

Gimmicks: Monster, Giant, Bodyguard, Simpleton

Name: Shawn Simmons

Size: Lightweight

Appearance: Happy-go-lucky smile, blue eyes, mixed race style skin

Ring Style: Cruiserweight

Bio: "The Young Lion" Shawn Simmons is a very green cruiserweight with a lot of potential. Already possessing the psychology of a worker beyond his years, and a well of charisma, if he can bring the rest of his skills up to match, he might have a big future in the business.

Gimmicks: Underdog, Old School Face; not sure what to give him for heel

Name: Turner Bach IV

Ethnicity: English

Appearance: Pale skin, arrogant smirk, very proper looking

Ring Style: Regular Wrestler

Bio: Arrogant Turner Bach IV is an English worker who is also a classically trained pianist, and has transitioned that skill over to the world of professional wrestling, where he plays up his talent and the "fact" that it makes him better than everyone else. While his gimmick has been shown to be able to provoke lots of heat from fans, his ring work still leaves something to be desired.

Gimmicks: Arrogant Heel, C0cky Youth

This sounds fun, so I'm in...

Name: Eric E. Ericson

Appearance: Caucasian, medium length brown hair, clean shaven

Ring Style: Regular Wrestler

Bio: 'Triple E' is a young middleweight with a bright future ahead of him. The charismatic youngster will do whatever is asked of him from brawling, keeping to the mat or taking to the air. Eric's unselfish ring work means he can work with any opponent regardless of size or style. His future is unlimited.

Can work as either a face or heel

I have to say London, and I say this with all due respect, I'm not normally a fan of your renders, but seeing them with a dark background is making me rethink that.

It seems to me now that your style is far more greatly suited to a dark background but not to a light one such as that of the C-Verse.

I think I might toss you some ideas for this Verse later on when I have a chance.

I have to say London, and I say this with all due respect, I'm not normally a fan of your renders, but seeing them with a dark background is making me rethink that.

It seems to me now that your style is far more greatly suited to a dark background but not to a light one such as that of the C-Verse.

I think I might toss you some ideas for this Verse later on when I have a chance.

Thanks to everybody for chipping in with character ideas. :)

Each to their own Celt, not going to hold it against you or anything. I can appreciate your opinion and I'm glad you like my renders on a darker background. There are others who I won't name who have been a bit of a tool with criticising me in the past but the way you approached the matter was respectable and I thank you for it.

Name: Kevin "The War Machine" Morris

Appearance: Bald Ice Blue Eyes(If Possible) and a Black Goatee

Bio: Kevin Morris is a promising young talent from Detroit. He was at one point, Morris was looking at, what could have been, a successful MMA career, but due to a lack of bouts and the small up-and-coming company he was working for closing, he decided to turn his attention to wrestling. With his natural ability at such a young age means Morris could have a hugely successful career.

Morris has recently added a modified Tiger Driver to his arsenal of moves he calls, "The War Machine."

He works an Ultra Serious gimmick which works well since he shows little to no emotion in a wrestling ring. Basically, he is a walking Wrestling Machine.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/KevinMorris.jpg

Old team back together. :p

Name: "Man-Beast" Michael Monroe

Appearance: Spiky brown hair, stubble, grizzled

Bio: Former MMA fighter Michael Monroe earned his nickname "The Man-Beast" with an unrelenting assault of strikes and grapples. Considered by many to be the evolution of mixed martial arts, Monroe's career was cut short, when he made the unexpected jump to professional wrestling. While unclear what prompted this move, the Man-Beast has shown a natural transition to the squared circle.

(Finisher - Maul Lock - a rear naked choke, with occasional forearms to the bridge of the nose)

---------------------------------------

Name: Vendetta

Ethnicity: Italian

Appearance: A skull like mask

Ring Style: Spot Monkey

Bio: Vendetta is a rookie grappler from Venice, Italy, who has recently started to perform in spot shows across Europe. While very hit or miss in the ring, the one thing most people seem to agree on is that his finisher, the Ultimate Revenge - a 630 splash from the top rope, is beautiful to watch.

(Finisher - Ultimate Revenge - 630 splash)

----------------------------------------------

Name: "American Blueblood" Ian Stout

Appearance: Long blonde hair, ****y smirk

Ring Style: Mat Technician

Bio: Ian Stout is a young prospect who has already become a known quantity in the southeast, due to his "American Blueblood" character. Built on the fact that he descends from French royalty, Stout has laid claim that his hometown of Rome, Georgia, is the epicenter of America's next great kingdom.

(Finisher - Royal Flush - Fame asser)

A Couple

Name: Sam "The Man" Wyatt

Ethnicity: White

Appearance: Spiky, short dirty blonde hair with a 5 o'clock shadow and green eyes. Not overly muscular, but almost a Jericho-type build.

Ring Style: Entertainer

Bio: Sam Wyatt started wrestling on independent shows around the Great Lakes, slowly building up the in-ring talent to go with outstanding natural charisma. Though, he's perfected his ****y heel persona, Wyatt is reported to be extremely likeable backstage and the perfect addition to any roster.

Gimmick: ****y (as Heel) / Old School Face (as Face)

Finisher: The Why Me God or WMG for short (Razor's Edge into sit-down powerbomb)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Escorpio

Size: Cruiserweight

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Appearance: N/A (mask is all black with a red scorpion running vertically on the forehead above the eyes)

Bio: Little is known about the mysterious Escorpio except that he grew up on the mean streets of Mexico City, an orphan, who had to fight local gangs for scraps to survive. His story of triumph against all odds, and also the intrigue about his true identity, have made him one of Mexico's most popular tecnicos, though recently he's displayed a bit of a dark side.

Gimmick: Classic Tecnico (as Face) / Loner or Classic Rudo (as Heel)

Finisher: El Picadura (huracanrana off the top rope)

I LOVE the Fluffy render. I am so using that in my CVerse games (using Fluffy as my User Character)

Okay you needed his gimmick and finishers.

Gimmick for both face and heel should be Straight Edge, unless you want to make a custom one for him. In that case it would be Straight Edge Emo

. Fluffy should be made to be much more effective as a heel than a face. His gimmick wouldn't work as a face.

Finishers are the Razor Blade (Similar to Goldust's suplex neckbreaker move called The Final Cut) and the Emover (like Orton's punt but using the knee instead of the foot)

If you need anything else, let me know. I am excited for this mod like no other before.

Decided to make a couple of losers. :)

Name: maXX

Ethnicity: White, Canadian

Appearance: Boy-ish look, long hair which he changes the colour of regularly to stand out.

Ring Style: Spot monkey

Bio: maXX is a wrestler who had a taste of success in the late 90s in America but has almost exclusively wrestled around the independants in Canada since. Despite his crazy hair styles and his best attempts to stick out from the crowd, he is mediocre in the ring, very flashy but lacks anything special. It is unlikely he will ever return to a major promotion.

Finisher: Moonsault

Gimmick: Teen Idol (both heel and face)

Name: Jonathon Hale

Size: Heavyweight

Ethnicity: White, American

Appearance: A bland looking guy, think a heavier less mullet-ey Jerry Flynn from WCW.

Ring Style: Regular wrestler

Bio: Perhaps the definition of boring, Jonathon Hale has been putting wrestlers and fans to sleep for almost two decades. Short stints as a jobber in the bigger American companies has given him enough fame to get regular bookings on the indy scene. Recent attempts to spice up his character has become comedy gold for wrestling fans including "Recyclaw", everyone's favourite jumpsuit wearing, claw wielding recycling enthusiast. Although he is far from your most exciting wrestler, Hale has good psychology and basics and he has proved to be good at putting younger wrestlers over.

Finisher: Sleeper Hold

Gimmick: Old school face and old school heel, his alter ego Recyclaw should be man on a mission.

You can make up your own mind on his stats but I would have him as D in rumble, f or e in everything else but C+ in performance, and an E for star quality.

Name: The Christmas Goblin

Size: Very small

Ethnicity: Mexican

Appearance: Midget with hair like Bill Murray, slightly scary but not really goblin-like mask and a Christmas coloured attire with spandex.

Ring Style: Brawler

Bio: Nothing’s scarier than a midget with a goblin mask, The Christmas Goblin is a real journeyman despite being far from the most talented wrestler. His gimmick is surprisingly entertaining and he has managed to get work all over the world, the only downside is that he is pretty much out of work for all but a few months each year.

Finisher: Coald Christmas(hits his opponent over the head with a lump of coal, so I guess it’s a cheating finisher)

Archived