TEW13 Multiplayer Central

I'm trying out multiplayer for the first time on another board. How are turns generally handled? Can I safely as admin advance time for everybody unless they have a decision or a show or ask me, or should we each click "next day" every day?

Yes usually every one will come up with a consensus. Move ahead until I have a show, until I have a decision, on the first of the month, every Friday. Once a decision is made when a person gets their turn up (ie its a show so I go) he'll skip until the next person's criteria is met. For this though you need to have a certain amount of trust in the people you are playing with.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool I still need user talent distribution and email addresses from you and Jaded and a that as well as a user character from Showtime.

Will PM you tonight, just want to test a couple of things out before sorting out user talent distribution. Thinking I might change characters - maybe to Marvin Earnest? - that way if anyone wants to bring in MJC they can.

Will PM you tonight, just want to test a couple of things out before sorting out user talent distribution. Thinking I might change characters - maybe to Marvin Earnest? - that way if anyone wants to bring in MJC they can.

Everyone else is choosing a worker and so far everyone's picked a vet accept Chad so MJC is a good enough choice if you wanted to, plus a very obvious head booker to the company.

So guys since I set up the game and I go first I went to make an alliance trade because CZCW is short one guy on the roster and I have a show on that Monday night. Anyway there is a crash and I put it into the tech support forum, but until its remedied I'll hold off on starting the game so we can actually use what is arguably one of the most important alliance features.

Did we decide if it's going to be a dynasty game or not?

Also, is it worth PM'ing each other about trades rather than going back and forth in game refusing offers? (Thinking particularly about Apu with that Monday week 1 show.)

I think Showtime said he wasn't quite set up to do a diary right away, but that doesn't prohibit us from starting one anyway that others can jump in on if they want. For the most part just posting basic results of those who don't feel the need to do write-ups.

And yes PMing for trades is probably best although I've never done muliplayer trades so can you actually decline and I don't know if you can decline alliance loans at all anyway. But yeah definite PMing on those things.

Alright it seems the bug did get fixed the save has been started, dropbox invites to share the folder have been sent. Also you don't need to have the other person OK talent loans through Alliances so Jaded I borrowed Max Mayhem, just so you know he's going to be one of the losers in a four way ladder match for the Coastal Zone Xtreme title.

• 1 month later...
New Multiplayer Game! Run by Astil! This shall be a non-dynasty based co-op CoTT. Currently it is myself (FCW), MichiganHero (MAW), CharasmaticEnigma (NYCW) and Boltinho (CZCW). We are looking for players for 4C and OLLIE. PM me any questions or if you want to play :)

LucienCarter has joined the CoTT as 4C. now we just need OLLIE...and ill be closing sign ups on Friday.

When is this game due to start?

I've never really played multiplayer before, so I may do some "at-home 2P testing" so as to not hold anyone up.

That said, not a huge fan of C-verse Mexico...but unless someone else desperately wants in, I'll join.

Anyone interested in a 2/3 player mutliplayer diary?

What I'd like to do is instead of us all posting a full show each week, we mostly just post match and show ratings with some other stuff. That way we can post quick and the storyline of the diary is more the competition and interaction between the 2/3 promotions rather than the individual ones. That said I'm open to different ideas, I just want a mulitplayer game that wouldn't take too much time away from my TCW diary.

Ideally I'd quite like a rw game where one of us is either WWF/WCW/ECW or if there is a good mod around that time just WWE and we split it RAW/Smackdown/ECW, but again I'm open to other ideas.

If you're interested, feel free to message me.

I'm not included on the first page ._.

~~~~

How many 8-man games have we had going? It *is* pretty freaking sweet to take over pretty much the top of the world (Japan and USA prevent one from getting full coverage, as toomany large companies in those regions), and the amount of ruin/good one can do is...pretty dang cool.

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34607" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone available for a game?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What type of one you thinking of?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="christmas_ape" data-cite="christmas_ape" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34607" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What type of one you thinking of?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A Real World mod. Maybe an historical WWE/WCW from the 90's?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34607" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A Real World mod. Maybe an historical WWE/WCW from the 90's?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sounds good to me, my knowledge is definitely better later on in the decade although I've been meaning to play Hive's 1994 mod for a while now. What other mods are available in that time? </p><p> </p><p> P.S are you thinking non diary or diary?</p>

Archived