What's going on in your game?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="IWWROCKS" data-cite="IWWROCKS" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34830" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1994 save, just signed Vader. Only a few weeks into the game. 1 day after he leaves WCW and his other contracts to join the roster, I get a message. Vader is heading off for 6 months to make movies! <p> </p><p> Shouldn't of given him a damn signing bonus</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This could actually end up making him a steal for you. My guess is the movie will raise his pop and make him worth more than you paid. Keep his pop up by showing him in "soon to debut" off screen angles and when he returns he should be white hot for you.</p>

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fired up a fun little 2014 CVerse PGHW game after being inspired by coolestjedi's diary.

Been running the first tour around the Elite Series:

2 Blocks of 10 wrestlers

4 Points for KO

3 Points for Pin or Submission

2 Points for Count Out or DQ

1 Point for Draw

0 Points for Loss

We've gut 4 shows left before the finals and here are the standings:

Block A:

Pride Koiso (17 points)

Kozue Kawashima (16 points)

Ray Diaz (11 points)

Bussho Makiguchi (11 points)

Akinori Kwakami (10 points)

Mito Miwa (9 points)

Eisaku Kunomasu (7 points)

William Hayes (3 points)

Shingen Miyazaki (0 points)

Ryoma Muruyama (0 points)

Block B:

Masaru Ugaki (19 points)

Chojiro Kitoaji (12 points)

Kazushige Matsuki (12 points)

Yoshimi Mushashibo (11 points)

Shuji Inukai (9 points)

Tetsunori Yasuda (7 points)

Billy Russell (7 points)

Seiji Jimbo (5 points)

Art Reed (0 points)

Noriyori Sanda (0 points)

It may seem like Ugaki has this in a runaway...but not everyone has wrestled an equal amount of matches. It's hard with some older guys (looking at you Shuji...) to have them compete on every tour show. They wear down to much with the PGHW product. Unfortunately, given the tournament, it's not so easy to hide them in tag matches.

Anyway...been a really great game. I've thought about a diary...but I have not been so great at keeping up with those so thought I'd post here. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34830" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This could actually end up making him a steal for you. My guess is the movie will raise his pop and make him worth more than you paid. Keep his pop up by showing him in "soon to debut" off screen angles and when he returns he should be white hot for you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, after posting I checked and his pop has shot to 100 across all of America except Hawaii. He is due back a month before Wrestlemania. I think I have my plans set!</p>

Okay so I'm playing one of the many games I have going and I do mean many. I am in February of 2013 using Revolution Australian Wrestling. For those not familiar there are about five truly top guys whom you have to ride in order to get anywhere. These five are Loxley Robins, Luke Steele, Rahmel Goode, Captain Wrestling II, and Kerry Wayne with honorable mention to Montgomery Croft and Swoop McCarthy. Now I have been building a feud between all five mentioned above and it culminated at my PPV where I hyped up my main event involving the five about four times. At the end Captain Wrestling II prevailed and I had an angle where he shook hands with Kerry as they were the last two men remaining in the elimination five way match.

Here I am a week into February and it finally dawns on me to check their pop levels and I decided to check Kerry's first. THIS!!! THIS IS WHAT I SEE!!!

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%206_zpsuhmatizi.png

That is a growth of over 25 points in the span of five weeks. Also he's a mercenary and I've never known that to effect their asking price but after I saw his asking price I feel like I've been lied to lol.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%207_zps0jltzivg.png

45, 000 freaking bucks a month! I've never personally had someone with that amount of pop want so much money. Not Nicky Champion, Enygma, Sean McFly, nor Darryl Devine. Who does he think her is Champagne Lover??? Then again he is the most popular worker in Australia so I guess he is the Champagne Lover of Australia lol. He still has about 2yrs left making about 2500 an appearance though so I'm gonna milk him for all he's worth and bring up my entire roster on his back lol. My journey to National begins and ends with Kerry Wayne. Sorry Swoop, but I guess your time to shine is about to be severely pushed back. :D

*EDIT* I currently have about 9 saves with nine different promotions. Talk about never getting through a save huh :p

*EDIT* I currently have about 9 saves with nine different promotions. Talk about never getting through a save huh :p

Lightweight. :p

28 saves across 9 mods, including the default DB, only one that's less than 3 years in (the one I started on Friday during Takeover, though it's a C-Verse 2014 game). I developed a weird habit of not updating mods. Like, one of my primary real world games is in Fleisch's Real World Chronicles mod from May of 2014 even though I have several updates of the mod (as separate databases).

So I'm playing one last hurrah with QAW in TEW13 but I'm having really rotten luck. I can poach people from promotions of my own size (Cult) with no problem but going after people in larger promotions is a crapshoot. Okay, not exactly true. I missed out on Phoebe Plumridge and 21CW is smaller than I am (slightly). It seems everyone's looking to give their current employer a hometown discount. I missed out on Ana Garcia when she took less money to stay with SWF. No big loss since I'm chock full of color commentators and I didn't realize she doesn't do anything else. But now, Brooke Tyler has become available. Now, I feel kinda bad since I've taken their last two women's champions (Kristabel Plum and Lauren Easter) but damn if I'm not going after Brooke as well! NOTBPW's offer is kinda crazy (for them):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/NOTBPW.jpg

They only offered Lauren $5470 and I blew her away with my $7500 offer. But Brooke is slightly more over than Lauren was plus younger so maybe that's it. Anyway, my offer is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Brooke.jpg

Chemistry allowing, if I can get Brooke, I'm going to make her the Flair to Zoe Ammis's Steamboat and ride that matchup to Global. Being heel, she can also team with Lauren (again, chemistry permitting) and add to my huge tag team scene. Between them and the A-List and Anti-Establishment and Alpha Predators (Golden Delicious & Purple Viper) and Heart & Soul and Electric Blue and the Uprising and the Neptunes and NEO (Romi Yamato & Sae Akutagawa), I'll have plenty to choose from.

That's assuming she even accepts the offer. I'm dubious at this point.

Lightweight. :p

28 saves across 9 mods, including the default DB, only one that's less than 3 years in (the one I started on Friday during Takeover, though it's a C-Verse 2014 game). I developed a weird habit of not updating mods. Like, one of my primary real world games is in Fleisch's Real World Chronicles mod from May of 2014 even though I have several updates of the mod (as separate databases).

You sir must be a demigod and I praise your godliness and await your ascension to the throne of Mount Olympus. :p

Update for me, Kerry Wayne now wants 51k along with Captain Wrestling II and Luke Steele. I'm the only true game in town and without me they have no platform.....I wish I could low ball the hell out of them. Sadly, Captain's contract has come up and I have no choice but to shell out 6500 an appearance or 51k. I think 6500 is a wonderful price as I'll come out much cheaper than paying 51k.

After messing up an attempt with GCG I went back to an old game with MAW just to pass the time until the new game comes out. It's the beginning of 2017 and Aaron Andrews was in his 18th month as Mid Atlantic Champion. Andrews fell out with Tommy Cornell before his contract came up so I jumped at the chance to bring him in and beat Roy Edison for the title. Andrews was brilliant obviously and he even got me an A rated match with Cameron Vessey & Edison but he had beaten everybody and change was needed. Step up Hollywood Bret Starr.

Starr is somebody I've never been able to get the best out of in other games because he causes too much trouble but this time he's been relatively quiet and is a very good worker. He's a tag team champion with Casey Valentine & they have excellent chemistry but they're both working heel. I had worked out a plan to have Starr come up short in a title match with Andrews but gradually turn face by realising it will take more than sheer skill to reach the top. This story ended before it began as CGC offered Andrews a written deal 2 days before Old School Rules when Starr was due his first title shot. So instead Starr beat Aaron Andrews clean in Andrews' last match with us, he turned face and is now the MAW Champion & Tag Team Champion. So the current story revolves around Valentine's jealousy of Starr & his determination to prove he is the strong link in their tag team. They'll lose eventually, Valentine will blame Starr and make it his mission to beat his former ally for the Championship.

Cameron Vessey & Findlay O'Farraday are each issuing open challenges in an indirect competition. They both lost a bit of momentum with Andrews as Champion & I'm building them back up until they face off in a #1 contender's match down the line. Also a 51 year old Steve Flash still hasn't hit time decline and is currently teaming with Matty Faith to make Faith decent, they'll be winning the Sam Keith Classic this month.

Elsewhere, TCW & SWF are both National. TCW have done an amazing job building stars and their main eventers are Eddie Peak, Greg Gauge, Greg Black, Jay Chord, RDJ, Golden, Cornell & Hawkins. They also signed Darryl Devine who is at 75 pop in USA & is tag team champion with Sammy Bach. Even their midcard is ridiculous with loads of guys in the low to mid 70s including Blackfire, Steven Parker & a Whistler regen called James Bagwell. Big Smack Scott was their commentator for a few years and he seemed to be really good at it but he died 2 months ago due to the roids.

SWF World Champion is Joey Minnesota; they've also signed Nicky Champion & pushed James Prudence and Squeeky McClean. USPW are struggling along at Cult with Tyson Baine as Champion. Dean Daniels took over as always and Marc Speed is booking. One notable signing they've made is Kerry Wayne though he hasn't had as much success for them as he did for NoobzUnite above.

Japan has 4 National companies, BHOTWG, PGHW, GCG & WLW and they're all putting on amazing shows. I find that half the fun in long term games is seeing how the game world has evolved and I love when it works out with loads of interesting rosters & stories. TEW 2016 can't come quick enough

Been a while since I've posted, and while it's hard to maintain momentum with 2016 on the horizon, I've been playing regularly with CVerse and a created Cult fed that I'm now about 6-7 years deep into.

So last night, I decided to make a change in how I booked guys/moved them up the card after I ultimately put the title on a guy (Dusty Ducont) who has been seriously inconsistent when it comes to match ratings.

This led to my best performer, Ernest Youngman, getting his 3rd reign with the belt...unfortunately TCW scooped him up as soon as I strapped him.

I still have some solid performers on the roster (primarily Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Stevie Grayson) but this was a major blow in the middle of my booking renaissance. Youngman had been contributing the highest match ratings I'd gotten in 5 years...and was consistently helping the main events/company to increase popularity nearly ever month. Because we only run once a month, now I'm left with a vacancy...and probably 3-4 months of negative popularity.

Hopefully my shift in how I'm booking guys will ultimately make the transition less painful, but I also lost 2 of my top prospects to MPWF in Mexico.

Losing Youngman is also a bit of a morale blow, for me personally, because he started way down the card when the company first opened and has been my biggest success story.

That's assuming she even accepts the offer. I'm dubious at this point.

I got her! NOTBPW updated their offer twice with this one being their final offer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/NOTBPW2.jpg

Brooke be like, "Show me the money!". Now, I'm about 6-9 months away from being retirement proof (meaning, if any of my age 35+ workers decide to retire, I don't care because my roster has ridiculous depth and can easily absorb those losses). And I'm still a full year away from Cherry Bomb's contract coming up (and she's my fav C-Verse worker :( ).

You sir must be a demigod and I praise your godliness and await your ascension to the throne of Mount Olympus. :p

Absosmurfly not! I just like to try a lot of different scenarios and such. After about year three of a game, I settle into a groove that makes a game almost feel like it's on autopilot. That's typically around the time I start looking for new mods or I start up a game with a different company in the same mod. I also play TEW A LOT (especially on planes) so that factors in also.

I was just poking fun. I've found that no matter how "crazy" we think we are, there's always someone crazier. I used to think I was nuts playing 6 accounts at once in EverQuest until I met some folks who do 36 and one guy who does 54!

Stupid owner goals, and stupid Homicide.

I booted up a 2002 game and simmed to Feb to take over booking ROH. Rob Feinstein owns the company and sets an owner goal that I can't hire people with known problems with the law.

what happens 4 days before our first show? Homicide goes and gets himself arrested.

So decided to dip my toe back into Cverse for a bit as a little break from the Thunder-verse and after the comments above decided to jump into RAW.

Decided after 6 weeks that Swoop wasn't really cutting the mustard as Champ so set up a match for the Attitude following January's stars of RAW between Captain Wrestling, Kerry Wayne, Luke Steele & Rahmel Goode for the contendership which Cap won.

The following week it was the big match between the two, when the announcement was made Montgomery Croft had bought his way into the match, so later in the night its a 3 way for the title Cap vs Croft vs Swoop, Swoop was all set to retain when Steele hit the ring and cost him the title to Croft.

This resulted in my highest rated show, so guessing I was right to take the belt off Swoop.

I feel its gonna be a strong few months with Croft outwitting the more popular challengers while they chase the gold.

Also lets me build up his fledgling stable The One Percent which is made up of Croft and The Brat Pack.

so far pretty much digging a company i've oft ignored.

In my 87-91 game

Just held Summer Slam where Ric Flair successfully defended his World title against Jake the Snake Roberts with the help of the other members of the Four Horsemen (Lex Luger and the Steiner Brothers)

As Ric and the Steiner Brothers bragged the next night on Monday Night Raw, Lex Luger told Flair he was sick of being in the shadow and he wants a shot. Flair told him no and to go for the IC belt. Luger nods and proceeds to clothesline Flair. The Steiner Brothers start to help Flair beat down Luger until The Road Warriors debut in the WWF to assist Luger.

Plan is to draw out a long term Horsemen vs. Luger and Warriors feud until Royal RUmble

So decided to dip my toe back into Cverse for a bit as a little break from the Thunder-verse and after the comments above decided to jump into RAW.

Decided after 6 weeks that Swoop wasn't really cutting the mustard as Champ so set up a match for the Attitude following January's stars of RAW between Captain Wrestling, Kerry Wayne, Luke Steele & Rahmel Goode for the contendership which Cap won.

The following week it was the big match between the two, when the announcement was made Montgomery Croft had bought his way into the match, so later in the night its a 3 way for the title Cap vs Croft vs Swoop, Swoop was all set to retain when Steele hit the ring and cost him the title to Croft.

This resulted in my highest rated show, so guessing I was right to take the belt off Swoop.

I feel its gonna be a strong few months with Croft outwitting the more popular challengers while they chase the gold.

Also lets me build up his fledgling stable The One Percent which is made up of Croft and The Brat Pack.

so far pretty much digging a company i've oft ignored.

Oh yeah, RAW getting some much needed love and affection. I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who saw that Swoop was actually quite lackluster when it came to being world champ.(Television in RAW's case) I found that Cap and Kerry are true world championship material and Rhamel Goode along with Croft are great heel champions. Right now I'm in April of 2013 almost and We are actually on the cusp of national.

I've done away with the tv deal back in February as there is no money in it what so ever and replaced it with a weekly PPV model. PPV revenue is horrible but our ticket sells are almost generating a million in revenue. I've also added weekly house shows that are not PPV and this has also helped our revenue and popularity for my workers. There are may people who start of in the 30's and 40's when it comes to pop and I have gradually increased those levels to 50's, 60's, and 70's in some cases.

Blake Belushi is my RAW Quest Champion. Swoop is the first ever RAW National Champion. The Masterminds are my tag team champions. I am now rebranding the RAW Television title into the RAW World Heavyweight Championship due to Kerry Wayne kicking major ass as champion, and I couldn't be happier. I give four more months before we reach national and since my roster has been hitting spillover caps it's only a matter of time before I invade the UK. Upon reaching National my I will actively hunt down 21CW and make them a distance second in their own homeland.

*Insert maniacal laugh here*

This has me wanting to play as RAW. I may start up a game tomorrow with them and see how it goes.

What's wrong with Swoop as champ?

Well in the 2013 database Swoop is an upper midcard guy. He's a great promo and is most definitely your future. His pop is easily top 6 in the company behind Luke, Cap, KW, Loxley, and Rahmel. After him pop levels drop by about 8 points in the form of Skyscrapper. Now if you want to hotshot the title to Swoop that's fine, but I'm a firm believer that the champ closes the show and although his pop is steadily growing I have yet to see champ level ratings in my eyes. I need high 60's low 70's on a consistent basis in order to continue to grow and become national. He wasn't giving me that which is why I started over with the game I am in now. Maybe it's crap luck and he feels he has more to prove when I push him, but I haven't seen a story on it so I can't say that's the reason.

In the 2014 database Swoop is a main event talent, the most over guy in the company, and RAW Television Champion. In that database he's an Aussie wrestling god and HE is the one used to get the others over. However, I'm a 2013 database faithful so I've never truly taken the opportunity to see just how good swoop is in this year, but I'd have to assume there is no stopping him. With that said there really isn't a good reason if any at all that says he can't be champion. It's personal preference and he's not that superstar I can truly use, but now that I'm in April he is very much capable of being "the man". Sadly for him KW and Cap are at 95pop a piece and a heel turn is in KW's future down the line so I can have Kerry Wayne vs Captain Wrestling II(a name I'm gonna kill) once I have added more ppv's leaving The Stars of RAW ppv as my starrcade to take place in December.

If you do play as RAW...I strongly suggest that you build Milk and Monday Next. I can't express just how good Monday is in the ring nor how good Milk is on the mic. If you like to raid talent the Maurice Jackson and Spiffy Stan Standish should be on your radar from APW. The Warmongers and Tombstone should be on your radar as well down in DIW. I haven't poached the men yet, but once my roster is at a nice place and I have time for them. These men will get that phone call and will be an important piece of the RAW puzzle.

(I know announcers and refs play a role which is why I hired Mitch Bryson as my Announcer replace the useless space I had. I have snatched David Avatar as ref seeing as how he's the best in Aussie. That way I know those penalties aren't hurting Swoop.)

Oh yeah, RAW getting some much needed love and affection. I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who saw that Swoop was actually quite lackluster when it came to being world champ.(Television in RAW's case) I found that Cap and Kerry are true world championship material and Rhamel Goode along with Croft are great heel champions. Right now I'm in April of 2013 almost and We are actually on the cusp of national.

I've done away with the tv deal back in February as there is no money in it what so ever and replaced it with a weekly PPV model. PPV revenue is horrible but our ticket sells are almost generating a million in revenue. I've also added weekly house shows that are not PPV and this has also helped our revenue and popularity for my workers. There are may people who start of in the 30's and 40's when it comes to pop and I have gradually increased those levels to 50's, 60's, and 70's in some cases.

Blake Belushi is my RAW Quest Champion. Swoop is the first ever RAW National Champion. The Masterminds are my tag team champions. I am now rebranding the RAW Television title into the RAW World Heavyweight Championship due to Kerry Wayne kicking major ass as champion, and I couldn't be happier. I give four more months before we reach national and since my roster has been hitting spillover caps it's only a matter of time before I invade the UK. Upon reaching National my I will actively hunt down 21CW and make them a distance second in their own homeland.

*Insert maniacal laugh here*

Well in the 2013 database Swoop is an upper midcard guy. He's a great promo and is most definitely your future. His pop is easily top 6 in the company behind Luke, Cap, KW, Loxley, and Rahmel. After him pop levels drop by about 8 points in the form of Skyscrapper. Now if you want to hotshot the title to Swoop that's fine, but I'm a firm believer that the champ closes the show and although his pop is steadily growing I have yet to see champ level ratings in my eyes. I need high 60's low 70's on a consistent basis in order to continue to grow and become national. He wasn't giving me that which is why I started over with the game I am in now. Maybe it's crap luck and he feels he has more to prove when I push him, but I haven't seen a story on it so I can't say that's the reason.

In the 2014 database Swoop is a main event talent, the most over guy in the company, and RAW Television Champion. In that database he's an Aussie wrestling god and HE is the one used to get the others over. However, I'm a 2013 database faithful so I've never truly taken the opportunity to see just how good swoop is in this year, but I'd have to assume there is no stopping him. With that said there really isn't a good reason if any at all that says he can't be champion. It's personal preference and he's not that superstar I can truly use, but now that I'm in April he is very much capable of being "the man". Sadly for him KW and Cap are at 95pop a piece and a heel turn is in KW's future down the line so I can have Kerry Wayne vs Captain Wrestling II(a name I'm gonna kill) once I have added more ppv's leaving The Stars of RAW ppv as my starrcade to take place in December.

If you do play as RAW...I strongly suggest that you build Milk and Monday Next. I can't express just how good Monday is in the ring nor how good Milk is on the mic. If you like to raid talent the Maurice Jackson and Spiffy Stan Standish should be on your radar from APW. The Warmongers and Tombstone should be on your radar as well down in DIW. I haven't poached the men yet, but once my roster is at a nice place and I have time for them. These men will get that phone call and will be an important piece of the RAW puzzle.

(I know announcers and refs play a role which is why I hired Mitch Bryson as my Announcer replace the useless space I had. I have snatched David Avatar as ref seeing as how he's the best in Aussie. That way I know those penalties aren't hurting Swoop.)

I just felt in my opinion for someone who starts as Champion he's not the best display of why the fans should get behind my brand and company, I mean yeah the guy is killing it on the mic for me but I can't deny ratings, While Swoop was champion the lowest rating was a .55 while the highest peaked at .61, The show where Croft won the belt we hit a .87, since then we've not dropped below .80

I can see Swoop filling the gatekeeper roll for me and maybe if things change and he pulls in the rating then he could find himself back in the hunt but he just seems to lack something tangible that Cap, Kerry and Goode all have.

So a brief(ish) update on my upstart cult promotion mentioned somewhere on the last page or two...

In the wake of Ernest Youngman's departure, we've been steadily declining in show ratings. Our biggest issue, in my opinion, is a far past his prime John Greed who refuses to lose to anyone. He's a monster of my own creation, I know, but his contract is up in about 100 days...so I figure I can afford to start jobbing him out over the next 2-3 shows and come out clean on the other end.

Another issue is that PGHW had a recent tour with Bulldozer Brandon Smith and High Flyin' Hawaiian, which had conflicting dates. Smith was my heir apparent...and I have plans to push Hawaiian up the card. So at the same time Youngman left I ultimately lost two of my mainstays for 3 months at the same time.

I just picked up Rayne Man, Ant-Man (no relation) and a couple other dudes to replace other guys who left for Mexico and Japan, so there's certainly light at the end of the tunnel...but we're chillin' in the dark at the moment. Hopefully by the end of the year we'll be back gaining popularity.

Did Supreme Challenge 35 a couple of weeks ago. I thought it did a lot better then it actually did but at B+ wasn't too bad I suppose.

Started of with a pre-show battle royale that was won by Brandon James. It got a D+ which isn't too surprising as James was the only legit star in that match. He now, (well did) have a title shot at the SWF TV championship by winning this match.

Opening match was a six-way ladder match for the SWF North American title. Zimmy Bumfhole won that match to retain, other competitors included his brother Randy Buck, the currant TV champion James Prudence, Squeeky McClean, Lobster Warrior and Jake Marlowe (Jungle Lord). It got a C+

Marat Kholov vs. Koshiro Ino was next. In storyline Ino wanted this match so he could try and get a big win after losing two feuds to Jay Chord and Remo. It backfired as Khoklov walked away with the win. This match got a B-

The Awesomeness then defended the SWF World Tag Team titles against Des Davids and Primus Allen. Both Allen and Davids who thrown together into a team because I had nothing else for them and I had Joe Sexy act as their manager of sorts. Also started a story where Sexy was trying to hit on the Awesomeness manager Jessie, but then his contract expired so I dropped that element of the story. This match was actually better then the Kholov and Ino match as it got a B much to my surprise.

Christian Faith battled Jay Chord in a match I dubbed the Past vs. The Future. Past won as the plan was for Faith to have one last run with the world belt before his inevitable retirement although I realized now that ship probably sailed past. Anyway this match got a B

Clearly I was expecting the match to do much better as I followed it up with a Ms. SWF 2015 contest. I had every female workers not currently during anything on the show compete in a bikini contest. I thought it was a disaster but looking it got C- so not good but wasn't particularly bad either.

A six man tag took place next as Eric Eisen, Rogue and Paul Huntingdon with Emma Chase took on Steve Frehley, Captain Atomic and Bruce The Giant with Dawn The Cheerleader. Just realized now that the Frehley and Dawn vs. Chase Agency is a feud that doesn't seem to end. Anyway this match was made to hide Bruce The Giant on the show as he is now has terrible stats. It ended when Bruce hits Eisen with the Giant Chokeslam. I'm gonna now try and end the Chase Agency and have used the outcome of this match to get a feud started between Rogue and Eisen anyway this match got a C+ and was probably the worst match on this card.

Vengeance vs. John Greed in a Casket Match (which I called a Graveyard match for some reason). I was actually hoping for a Steel Cell match between Greed and Faith to take place on this card but that feud never really kicked off, it wasn't as if Greed and Faith had bad chemistry they just didn't get the grades I was hoping for. This feud was basically the same thing as the Undertaker-Wyatt feud at a wrestlemania although difference was Vengeance attacked Greed to kick it off. Greed also defeated Vengeance at Time Of Trouble but with help from his Truth faction so Vengeance wanted a rematch but in a steel cage. They did a pick your poison type scenario which Greed won, again thanks to the Truth, and he choose a Graveyard match which was suppose to be Vengeance specialty. Again Truth interfere in the match but this time Scythe cost Greed the match. The two will have a blow-off match at Under Control in a Steel Cage. It got a B-

Remo vs. Valiant was the next match up. Forgot what this feud was actually about but the match itself was probably the best match on the card at an A, Remo won because of course he did.

I followed this match up with an Hall Of Fame ceremony this year inducting Richie Maia who was my user character from my 97 game. Originally I was trying to get Corporal Doom but he refused to enter talks about a contract. It only got a C

Rich Money taking on Nicky Champion was my co-main event and boy it delivered at an A. Story was pretty simple Money was pissed that Champion got a world title shot just for being a movie star and without actually earning it (Before I poached Champion he took time off to film a movie). Money won the match which I admit makes no sense as Champion needed the momentum as his pay-per-view debut was in a losing manner to Angry Gilmore and the is no real plan for Money to turn face or anything really long-term but I decided to go McMahon style and punish Champion for daring to make a name for himself outside of my company.

And now the main event that was over a year in the making, Jack Bruce vs. Angry Gilmore for the SWF World Heavyweight title. Simple story, after spending a year chasing after the belt Gilmore finally won it at When Hell Freezes Over (which took place in Canada) and defeated Bruce in the rematch. Bruce won an Elimination Chamber allowing to have any match he wanted at the Supreme Challenge and of course he choose Gilmore and the world title. So now the question going into this event is could Bruce defeated Gilmore and won the world title for a sixth time. I imagined that to any long-term SWF viewer the answer is of course stupid Bruce is going to win this time but I did something a little different. I had Jack Bruce show hints of a heel turn leading up to this match and at the end (okay honestly in a post-match angle as I was afraid it might tank the match itself) I had Bruce finally turn heel joining up with arch-enemy Rich Money to win his sixth world title. This match lived up to it's hype by getting an A only being outshone by the Remo-Valiant match, I know this because looking at my top ten list Remo-Valiant is actually higher than the main event.

Well that's the show, I was disappointed that the final grade was a B+ but still happy that I got three A-graded matches on it. I'm gonna run a Two-Man Power Trip storyline with Bruce and Money where they win all the gold before dropping them. Faith was originally penciled in to win the world title before dropping it to Valiant at the next Supreme Challenge but age seems to have finally caught up with him so I might have Remo win the belt and a rematch between him and Valiant to main event next year's card. Also the reason why Jack Bruce isn't passing the torch to Valiant yet is so I can have him and Gilmore have a Steel Cell match at next years card.

A quick update from my RAW save.

I have been running weekly ppv's with the largest Aussie ppv provider and it has helped certain people in the pop department immensely. This is the major pop changes while we are near the end of the month of May. I have no intention of getting a tv deal unless the ASN is willing to come off of some bread so we can all eat.

Rick Stantz - He Is in a very successful tag team with Black Belushi and is the current RAW Television champion(previously RAW National title).

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2024_zpsfieykhot.png

Blake Belushi - Rick Stantz is his tag team partner and although he isn't holding any gold he is a valuable asset.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2017_zps8qodod11.png

Swoop McCarthy - Swoop is one of the best things I have going in Aussie, but his main event ratings leave much to be desired. If I place him in a match with a lower card guy I expect him to give me high 60's as all over main eventers can do it and he's "THE GUY".

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2017_zps8qodod11.png

Luke Steele - Luke Steele is the top heel in the company. Although he can't work the stick that well...he and Rahmel Goode are our menacing monsters.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2020_zpstglwwdcq.png

Rahmel Goode - Rahmel Goode is in the same slot as Luke Steele. At some point I may make these two come together as a single unit and run roughshod over the tag team division.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2023_zpssjqn6lcp.png

Montgomery Croft - A class heel and the perfect antagonist/protagonist.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2022_zpsgfokhrb3.png

Kerry Wayne - "The Coolest Man On The Planet" Kerry Wayne. He is the one man that has carried RAW for the past three months. He is the RAW World Heavyweight Champion(Formerly RAW Television). His highest rated match so far is about a 77 and I'm loving the fact that he is great enough to get everyone else to the level they are at now and the fact he began on the outside looking in is amazing.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2019_zpsu1snhuzt.png

I have others with nice pop gains due to the weekly ppv model, but it'd be a bit much to post every screenshot :D

A quick update from my RAW save.

I have been running weekly ppv's with the largest Aussie ppv provider and it has helped certain people in the pop department immensely. This is the major pop changes while we are near the end of the month of May. I have no intention of getting a tv deal unless the ASN is willing to come off of some bread so we can all eat.

Rick Stantz - He Is in a very successful tag team with Black Belushi and is the current RAW Television champion(previously RAW National title).

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2024_zpsfieykhot.png

Blake Belushi - Rick Stantz is his tag team partner and although he isn't holding any gold he is a valuable asset.

Swoop McCarthy - Swoop is one of the best things I have going in Aussie, but his main event ratings leave much to be desired. If I place him in a match with a lower card guy I expect him to give me high 60's as all over main eventers can do it and he's "THE GUY".

Luke Steele - Luke Steele is the top heel in the company. Although he can't work the stick that well...he and Rahmel Goode are our menacing monsters.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2020_zpstglwwdcq.png

Rahmel Goode - Rahmel Goode is in the same slot as Luke Steele. At some point I may make these two come together as a single unit and run roughshod over the tag team division.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2023_zpssjqn6lcp.png

Montgomery Croft - A class heel and the perfect antagonist/protagonist.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2022_zpsgfokhrb3.png

Kerry Wayne - "The Coolest Man On The Planet" Kerry Wayne. He is the one man that has carried RAW for the past three months. He is the RAW World Heavyweight Champion(Formerly RAW Television). His highest rated match so far is about a 77 and I'm loving the fact that he is great enough to get everyone else to the level they are at now and the fact he began on the outside looking in is amazing.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/devinhennington/Screenshot%2019_zpsu1snhuzt.png

I have others with nice pop gains due to the weekly ppv model, but it'd be a bit much to post every screenshot :D

Digging it.

My RAW save is still going nicely.

I have lost money the past 3 months consistently, however, each month has been lower than the last. I have 8 weeks left on my contract with A.S.N and to be honest I may let the contract expire and go to a weekly PPV model like yourself, as if I had to wager the TV deal is where the money is being lost.

In the TV title picture I still have Montgomery Croft as champion and he's still delivering the ratings.

Since winning the title he has dispatched Captain Wrestling & Loxley Robbins at back to back Stars of Raw shows, this f course is thanks to fellow One Percent members Artemis Eyre-Rochester & Thurston Darcey III, with his next challenge being Kerry Wayne.

Now speaking of Rochester & Darcey, they are currently in a run as Tag Champs after dispatching the Melbourne Blondes, again as with anything The One Percent do, this was not done alone with an aid by TV Champ and stable leader Monty Croft.

No real contenders have emerged to chance them yet, however the title picture is wide open and any team could be one impressive win away from a title shot.

In the world of the Raw Quest title picture, starting champ Monday Next dropped the title to Alexander Banks, who then 2 weeks later dropped the belt to Maurice Jackson in his debut match.

I plan on having the belt stay with Jackson for the time being, currently he's a face but I plan to slowly have him get more and more cocky and full of himself, leading to a heel turn and more likely than not a run with the TV title.

Gotta say still loving the hell out of this company, hopefully they havent suffered in TEW 16.

Digging it.

My RAW save is still going nicely.

I have lost money the past 3 months consistently, however, each month has been lower than the last. I have 8 weeks left on my contract with A.S.N and to be honest I may let the contract expire and go to a weekly PPV model like yourself, as if I had to wager the TV deal is where the money is being lost.

In the TV title picture I still have Montgomery Croft as champion and he's still delivering the ratings.

Since winning the title he has dispatched Captain Wrestling & Loxley Robbins at back to back Stars of Raw shows, this f course is thanks to fellow One Percent members Artemis Eyre-Rochester & Thurston Darcey III, with his next challenge being Kerry Wayne.

Now speaking of Rochester & Darcey, they are currently in a run as Tag Champs after dispatching the Melbourne Blondes, again as with anything The One Percent do, this was not done alone with an aid by TV Champ and stable leader Monty Croft.

No real contenders have emerged to chance them yet, however the title picture is wide open and any team could be one impressive win away from a title shot.

In the world of the Raw Quest title picture, starting champ Monday Next dropped the title to Alexander Banks, who then 2 weeks later dropped the belt to Maurice Jackson in his debut match.

I plan on having the belt stay with Jackson for the time being, currently he's a face but I plan to slowly have him get more and more cocky and full of himself, leading to a heel turn and more likely than not a run with the TV title.

Gotta say still loving the hell out of this company, hopefully they havent suffered in TEW 16.

My sentiments exactly. I don't think many people give the land down under a proper chance. I've played as all three Aussie promotions. RAW has a great roster in terms of age and future. I've never really thought of giving Money his own table and the team your using fits perfectly. I'm glad your enjoying RAW and fingers crossed that they're a national powerhouse, but the two smaller promotions are still around. I'd die if DIW isn't alive and well.

My sentiments exactly. I don't think many people give the land down under a proper chance. I've played as all three Aussie promotions. RAW has a great roster in terms of age and future. I've never really thought of giving Money his own table and the team your using fits perfectly. I'm glad your enjoying RAW and fingers crossed that they're a national powerhouse, but the two smaller promotions are still around. I'd die if DIW isn't alive and well.

I was planning to have them turn on him eventually but saw his face rating is terrible, No reason that one of the other 2 couldn't turn face, I'm hoping that this establishes Croft as no.1 heel, which its kind of doing at the moment and also that it brings the best out of The Brat Pack and working with all of these main eventers they themselves break main event status.wannt

I want to try the others I tend to struggle to get into the monthly show only model of company, i feel I struggle to carry stories over from one show to the other.

Archived