What's going on in your game?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Luchador Canadiense" data-cite="Luchador Canadiense" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34830" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I love NYCW. Lots of fun characters. I always find myself pushing <strong>New York Doll</strong>, though rarely is he ever a Hot Prospect for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He's my tag partner! Changed him to his alter ego Spike.</p>

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eddie the ed" data-cite="eddie the ed" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34830" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I did the same thing a few months back. I ended up making Joe and Punk into a team with James Mitchell as their manager. I gave Danielson a run as tv champ but he bailed on me once his contract ran out because he wanted to be freelance. I built Cena up teaming with then turning on Dustin Rhodes. <p> I made little goals to keep me going. Once I had TV I aimed for a 1.0 rating which I got after about 3 months and at last play I was a year in and had just managed to get onto TNN (Wednesdays not Mondays) Which also has Raw. I didn't know that would be possible. </p><p> I did do some silly things like pay stupid money to get Billy Gunn and Val Venis when their WWE deals came up. I also signed Bulldog who was a massive bust but the young talent are doing good.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I'm not that worried about stealing WWE talent aside from those I'd have something for creatively (Christian Cage for example). I invested five million into a development territory (Which I called WCW: Power Plant) and I've filled it up with the aforementioned TNA stars. Bryan Danielson is really worrying me because he's only been in the power plant for two months and he's already saying he's ready to come back. I really don't have anything for him yet.</p><p> </p><p> As I'm waiting for WCW's future to finish their training I've started rebuilding the WCW main event scene. Goldberg only had 20 momentum which I've built up in a series of squash matches. Booker T is having a good run with the World title that Scott Steiner is probably going to bring to an end and I have Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam feuding over the US title.</p><p> </p><p> Going to bring in an X Division title maybe and retire the cruiserweight title once my next gen is all ready. Christopher Daniels is the first of the next generation that has made his debut on WCW (Tuesday) NITRO, beating Jim Duggan.</p>

As CZCW in July 2014.

The TCW invasion continues.

Cornell and Sammy Bach captured the CZCW Title and Extreme title and have made 1 successful defence against the CZCW Mainstays.

TCW want us to be a developmental for them and when we declined they decided to take us by force. They also want to tone down the Coastal Zone style. The CZCW wrestlers want to fight the off and retain the extreme no limits style.

The TCW guys go their victories in straight up matches.... perhaps the Coastal Zoners will have to try and get stipulation matches to defeat the invaders.

In the shadows a mysterious man hovers around, unknown who's side he's on... The mysterious man is Dubois and its unclear what Marc DuBios wants and who he's aligned with. He could make all the difference in the battle for the coastal Zone.

I have a working relationship with TCW and plan for the bulk of 2014 to be the invasion once it's over i'll reduce the amount of loaned guys. and only have them for special occasions. I'm losing a little money but i'm having fun at the moment so i'l make up the money later. Having Tommy Cornell in my top titles lineage is worth every penny.

<p>I'm playing the 1995 real-world mod, War of the Worlds. My character is unemployed, and I'm just watching what the AI does. It's currently Week 2 of May 1996. The mod begins in September 1995. Where to begin?</p><p> </p><p>

WWF made Jeff Jarrett the WWF World Champion on the very first episode of Raw in September. Double J has managed nine defenses so far. Shawn Michaels started with the WWF Intercontinental Championship, and managed twelve defenses before The Undertaker beat him for the title at WrestleMania XII. Undertaker hasn't defended the belt yet. The Smoking Guns beat Owen Hart and Yokozuna for the WWF Tag Team titles at WWF In Your House (Sept.). For some reason, the WWF European Championship is active, and Skip has been that champion since In Your House (Sept.).</p><p> </p><p>

Now, WCW has been interesting. Well, not the WCW World or United States titles, as neither has changed hands since the start. Hogan still has the World title, Sting still has the US title. Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton beat Bunkhouse Buck and Dick Slater for the WCW Tag Team titles. The interesting thing is the WCW Television Championship. Jim Duggan beat The Renegade for the title on the Week 3 January episode of Monday Nitro, and just under two months later WCW let his contract expire while he was still champion. Diamond Dallas Page won the vacant belt at Uncensored 1996 in March, and just now I got a news story that WCW isn't offering him a contract extension. So if they don't have him drop the belt, that means WCW let the contract of the two most recent Television Champions expire while they were still champ. The belt is cursed!</p><p> </p><p>

Oh yeah, WWF Superstars was canceled. Also, WWF Raw is no longer on USA. But Raw did get picked up by ABC! It's in the Late Night time slot on Tuesdays, but it's doing in the 5.5-6.5 ratings range every week.</p><p> </p><p>

Tommy Dreamer is ECW World Champion. I just find that amusing, since I've heard Tommy never wanted to be champion in real life.</p><p> </p><p>

In November 1995, Mick Foley signed back with WCW as Cactus Jack. Jake Roberts signed with WCW in November, as well. WWF signed Warrior in September 1995, as did a number of women wrestlers, including Bull Nakano and Leilani Kai.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lucied" data-cite="Lucied" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34830" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing the 1995 real-world mod, War of the Worlds. My character is unemployed, and I'm just watching what the AI does. It's currently Week 2 of May 1996. The mod begins in September 1995. Where to begin?<p> </p><p> WWF made Jeff Jarrett the WWF World Champion on the very first episode of Raw in September. Double J has managed nine defenses so far. Shawn Michaels started with the WWF Intercontinental Championship, and managed twelve defenses before The Undertaker beat him for the title at WrestleMania XII. Undertaker hasn't defended the belt yet. The Smoking Guns beat Owen Hart and Yokozuna for the WWF Tag Team titles at WWF In Your House (Sept.). For some reason, the WWF European Championship is active, and Skip has been that champion since In Your House (Sept.).</p><p> </p><p> Now, WCW has been interesting. Well, not the WCW World or United States titles, as neither has changed hands since the start. Hogan still has the World title, Sting still has the US title. Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton beat Bunkhouse Buck and Dick Slater for the WCW Tag Team titles. The interesting thing is the WCW Television Championship. Jim Duggan beat The Renegade for the title on the Week 3 January episode of Monday Nitro, and just under two months later WCW let his contract expire while he was still champion. Diamond Dallas Page won the vacant belt at Uncensored 1996 in March, and just now I got a news story that WCW isn't offering him a contract extension. So if they don't have him drop the belt, that means WCW let the contract of the two most recent Television Champions expire while they were still champ. The belt is cursed!</p><p> </p><p> Oh yeah, WWF Superstars was canceled. Also, WWF Raw is no longer on USA. But Raw did get picked up by ABC! It's in the Late Night time slot on Tuesdays, but it's doing in the 5.5-6.5 ratings range every week.</p><p> </p><p> Tommy Dreamer is ECW World Champion. I just find that amusing, since I've heard Tommy never wanted to be champion in real life.</p><p> </p><p> In November 1995, Mick Foley signed back with WCW as Cactus Jack. Jake Roberts signed with WCW in November, as well. WWF signed Warrior in September 1995, as did a number of women wrestlers, including Bull Nakano and Leilani Kai.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> By far one of my favorite mods to play/watch. I've had ABC pick up both Nitro and Raw(which was ironically aired on Tuesday). But, wait until you get to the 2000s. I'm pretty sure I had Stevie Richards and Brutus Beefcake trading the WHC in 2000.</p>

<p>Continuing my CZCW Game- August 2014</p><p> </p><p>

Upcoming Show- <strong>COTT Tournament of Champions 2014</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Last years Champion was Mikey James.</p><p> </p><p>

The aim is to try and make this as fair as possible between the members of the COTT. That although I would Pick the winner for the Quarters and Semi's .. the computer would pick the winner of the Final.</p><p> </p><p>

From CZCW, NYCW and MAW there would be 2 guys chosen </p><p>

From OLLIE and 4C only 1 of their guys would be chosen. </p><p> </p><p>

This makes the 8 competitors for the Tournament. </p><p> </p><p>

I like to try and make sure that everyone top champion is included. </p><p> </p><p>

This can be difficult to book and pick which guys as Ideally I need to pick the guys who are synonymous with that company which can prove tricky as I will always pick their champion first and foremost.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>This year the competitors are</strong></p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE- Nicolas Lopez ©</p><p> </p><p>

4C- Jamie Atherton ©</p><p> </p><p>

MAW- findlay O'Faraday ©</p><p>

Mean Jean Catley ©</p><p> </p><p>

NYCW- Remmy Sky ©</p><p>

Roger Cage ©</p><p> </p><p>

CZCW- Mikey James (Last years winner)</p><p>

Frankie Perez</p><p> </p><p>

.........</p><p> </p><p>

I haven't decided who will face who but I'm thinking Mikey to face Frankie in the Semi's with Frankie facing Catley, Cage or Findlay in the final. </p><p> </p><p>

I don't want to have Mikey winning back to back. </p><p> </p><p>

The only thing that muddies this is my ongoing story with TCW....I don't want that involved in this tournament that's separate from everything going on in the different companies. This means that I can't have my champion, Tommy Cornell, involved in the actual tournament.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Who would you guys like to win this tournament. ?</p>

2 Year Update! It’s 2015 in my latest franchise for my self-created company, Five Star Wrestling. FSW is now National, and the money is coming in big now. Everything is thriving, including two development territories and a dojo! FSW now also consists of two television shows. Its main show, FSW Legends of Tomorrow (a title I thought of long before the real-life television show!), and FSW Uproar, a B Show that highlights the upcoming stars of the company!

Matthew Keith remains on top of the mountain. Nobody can touch his consistent match ratings as the hottest heel in wrestling who continues to topple all competitors. Keith outlasted a four month long feud with Mainstream Hernandez, who hit the ground running with a babyface turn. Hernandez won the annual Wrestler of the Year Tournament (competitors based on total wins during the current year), but their feud escalated when a bitter Keith ruined his victory ceremony by assaulting Hernandez and destroying his tournament trophy. As a result, FSW GM Jessica Gilmore booked a finale match between Keith & Hernandez. A match in which both man have excelled in during their time in FSW. A Ladder Match! Keith ended up winning the finale match (95 Rating!), further extending his historical run as the franchise player of Five Star Wrestling.

Rick Law currently is in a war with Citizen X, who has created a CM Punk-ish stable called Revolution X. It is a stable built to take down the establishment, a stable built on anarchy. After costing Law his opportunity in the Wrestler of the Year tournament, Citizen X vowed to finish Law off at December’s PPV, Season’s Beatings. But when Law was set for victory, X’s followers Mikey James & Daniel Drake (KP Avatar) interfered, causing a DQ. Law was annihilated by Revolution X, though I doubt the last thing Law will do is lay down and submit to the new age revolt of this despicable stable!

A four month long feud came to an end between two of the promising stars of FSW, Joss Thompson & Zimmy Bumfhole. After splitting their first two matches, it looked like Thompson & Bumfhole had built respect for each other. Both agreed to a rubber match to prove who was best, and the third match was built on a handshake. Out of nowhere, Bumfhole assaulted Thompson, proving the respect was a complete rouse. Yet in the end, Thompson won their final encounter, a 2 out of 3 Falls Match. With such a huge feat, Thompson seems set to revive a previous rival. World Champion, Matthew Keith!

When The Higher Power (Reverend Weston & Minister Bolte aka Citizen X & Grandmaster Punk) imploded, the tag team division was held up in pandemonium. In the end, a young team rose to take over as the dominant duo of FSW. Devine Future (Darryl Devine & Steven Parker) has defeated all challengers, including the veteran duo of Rich Money & Ricky Dale Johnson, two of the most successful veterans in the wrestling industry. Devine Future looks primed to take 2015 on head on, though many experts are wondering when Devine & Parker will look towards singles success!

What does 2015 hold for Five Star Wrestling? Who knows! But the company continues to grow with the obvious faces and upcoming stars like Americana & “Bulldozer” Brandon Smith, just to name a couple. FSW has made a vow to build a company on its own original stars, never to compete in negotiation wars over wrestlers under written contract with other companies. Right now? FSW stands as the #3 Company in the USA. In 2016? Who know what is waiting for the hottest wrestling company in the world!

I'm playing the 1995 real-world mod, War of the Worlds. My character is unemployed, and I'm just watching what the AI does.

October 1996 update.

Jeff Jarrett has finally lost the WWF World title in Week 4 of September 1996, ending a nearly-13 month title reign. His reign devalued the title from 95% prestige to 88.5%. The new champion is Razor Ramon. Ramon and Jarrett didn't seem to click, as all five of their title matches (which included four successful defenses for Jarrett) were C+.

Shawn Michaels is the King of the Ring. Undertaker is still IC Champ. Bob Holly and Skip teamed up to end the one-year WWF Tag Team title reign of The Smoking Guns. Holly and Skip have not been made an official team by the WWF, however. Bob Holly is also the WWF European Champion, having defeated his now-partner Skip in May 1996.

On the WCW side of things, WCW Saturday Night ended its run. Sting lost the WCW United States Championship to Ric Flair after having the belt for over a year. The Giant ended Hulk Hogan's 11-month reign as WCW World Champion, only to lose the belt to Randy Savage exactly one month later. Jerry Sags beat DDP for the Television Championship, meaning Page didn't leave WCW with the belt like Jim Duggan did.

ECW has raised the prestige of their ECW World Championship from 70% to 84.5%, making it a single-percentage point away from the WWF Championship. Raven defeated Tommy Dreamer for the ECW World title in June 1996.

May 1996 was a bad month for the industry, as Gene Kinisky, Rod Trongard, and Tim Brooks passed away. Brooks died of a drug overdose the same day he announced his impending retirement. Also, Kotetsu Yamamoto died in June.

That's all the interesting stuff I have at the moment.

EDIT: Quick January 1997 update.

The ECW World title is now more prestigious than the WWF World title, despite the fact that ECW is still Regional. Also, WCW is the #1 company in the world. Former WWF Champion Jeff Jarrett is unemployed. SportsChannel closed, leaving ECW Hardcore TV with only one television deal left, so it now only airs in the South East US region. WCW started airing WCW Thunder on ABC, Early Evening Thursdays. This is while WWF Monday Night Raw still airs on ABC on Tuesdays (Late Evening).

EDIT 2: October 1997 update.

The WWF has not hired anyone since September 1995. They've let 12 people leave, and have signed 80 contract extensions. WCW, meanwhile, has signed a handful of interesting names since the beginning of the game. Other than Power Plant graduates, they've signed Jake Roberts, Mick Foley, 2 Cold Scorpio, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Jarrett, BG James, and New Jack. They've only let 11 people leave, and have signed 71 extensions.

The WWF World Championship has continued its downfall in status. Still a B+ prestige, its champions since Jeff Jarrett's 13-month reign have been Razor Ramon, and now King Mabel. The Ultimate Warrior beat The Undertaker for the Intercontinental Championship, which is sitting nicely at B prestige. On the WCW side, Ric Flair and Randy Savage are into reigns of over one year each on the US and World titles respectively. Flair won the US Title in September 1996 and Savage won the WCW World title in July 1996. The Blue Bloods (Lord Steven Regal and Earl Robert Eaton) have been WCW Tag Team champions for over a year, as well, having won the belts in August 1996. Eaton is also WCW Television Champion, winning the belt in July 1997, making it the only current title reign in WCW that hasn't lasted over a year.

At some point, I forget when, Smoky Mountain Wrestling rose to Cult. ECW remains Regional, but regularly puts on shows rated C+ or B-. Raven has been a bit of a curse when he has the book. MAW went under when he was the booker, and now he's the booker for IWA-MS, and that company is barely holding on.

Whoops, I forgot to mention that Yoshihiro Tajiri sadly passed away. He was shot by a SWAT team in a case of mistaken identity. I'm pretty sure that's the first "Kenny Death" I've had happen, at least in this game. I was legitimately saddened to see that pop up, to be honest. :(

Started a new save (Who knows how long it'll last) with USPW using the C-Verse 05' mod.

They're a regional company and it's time to start making moves. Decided to go with Sam Strong as the avatar and owner of the company. He's the most popular guy in the game world and a solid promo so this'll certainly help.

I'm not planning on making it a 'land of the giants' but we'll see how we go. So far I've snapped up some brilliant talent. I've big plans for Roger Cage so snapped him up and I've placed him under a mask as Mr.America. Solid worker and a great promo, plus the gimmick and character fit in with the USPW product. He'll team up with Valiant who'll also be under a similar patriotic mask and they'll be The Patriots. Champagne Lover has been signed and will compete as Ramon Adonis. Think a foreign version of heel Rick Rude. Grandmaster Phunk and K.P Avatar have been snapped up. They'll compete as Danny B. Bling and Wade Wyatt Funk. Eventually I hope to have them team up since they've Ladies Man and Rapper gimmicks. Signed up a lot of other talent like Joey Minnesota, JD Morgan, Bryan Holmes, Steve Flash.

Set-up an Alliance deal with TCW, DAVE, NOTBPW & CGC to give me a helping hand. Now the touring and shows start. Currently too small for any TV or PPV exposure so the grind begins now. Just hoping I can stay under the radar and hit cult before the big leagues come to snap up the talent. Johnny Bloodstone, Hell's Monkey & Emma Chase have all been signed up by NOTBPW, TCW & SWF respectively.

Determined to get into a C-Verse game I can really enjoy before the new TEW is released.

Can't have been him though. The golf ball was driven with a three wood. Puffy favors his irons. So much so the fact is in his ring name.

No wonder he's grumpy all the time, using ONLY a sand iron will leave him with a pretty rubbish game. Everyone knows the point of golf is to play the least amount of golf. :p

Being a small company, its a given that the roster will be constantly changing as people outgrow you, or sign exclusive deals, etc.

Tommy Mercer and Matt Sydal, especially, were my prominent figures, then ACH, PJ Black, my constant pet project TJ Perkins, and Angelico.

Eventually Tommy Mercer came back, Paul London, Jimmy Rave, and Matt Jackson had their time in the sun.

Now a days, only TJP and London are still around. TJ actually developed a loyalty to me and is the longest reigning champ. Built up Marty Scurll to have my favorite storyline thus far, the hero vs. villain shtick between TJP and Marty.

As far as tag teams go, nobody has done better than my personal favorite PPrAy, but I've had high profile teams hold the straps like Angelico & Jack Evans or Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano. Made a few teams from scratch that worked out too. Had a great underdogs vs. adonis feud between PPrAy and Jessie Godderz/Chris Masters (as Mr. Pectacular and the Masterpiece).

Currently building up some new guys and signing bigger names once again because we're nearing Regional and I'm excited. :D

About eight years in, and it's awesome to see things go full circle! We've risen to Cult size, and it appears that I made the right choice with top stars way back when. Two of my top three main eventers now are... Tommy Mercer and Matt Sydal! My first and second ever Heavyweight Champions! It's a real awesome thing to have people come back and win the title they helped build up, over five years later in some cases!

<p>Stole Triple H from WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

It is May and Vince still didn't left the bussiness,that's a new record.</p><p> </p><p>

And,the new Head Booker of WWE is....</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/bischoff3.jpghttp://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/bischoff3.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK</p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of that,I went depressed and then brough Eddie Guerrero back to life,that's why I love this game.</p>

<p>Now into my fourth year with MAW, making it my longest save ever.</p><p>

Last year ended with Findlay O'Farraday defeating Cameron Vessey at Where It All Begins Again, then beating Casey Valentine in a stip match at the Rip Chord Invitational to force the dissolution of the Succession. (Matty Faith had to go. One too many failed drug tests. Plus, I wanted to break George Wolfe and Lisa Bowen off from C-V-2, as they have great chemistry together and I want to do more with Wolfe than just use his as C-V-2's lackey.)</p><p> </p><p>

This year's Rip Chord tournament was won by Mean Jean, who is now the #1 contender. I'm giving serious thought to having him be the one who takes the title off O'Farraday, who has now reigned for over two years.</p><p> </p><p>

Meanwhile, Vessey and Valentine are now feuding with Clark Alexander, who accidentally "injured" Vessey in a match (and is now headed off to tour with BHOTWG). Alexander is apologetic, but Valentine has begun a crusade to vilify Hawaiian Thunder.</p><p> </p><p>

Meanwhile, in the world around me, GCG and BCG both went under. </p><p> </p><p>

Victoria Stone-McFly was removed as the booker of NOTBPW when the company fell to Cult, which ironically was the same day the company won Promotion of the Year. Larry Wood is the booker now, which in my mind is a pretty darned good back-up plan.</p><p> </p><p>

And Sam Strong is still active four years into the game. USPW is still Cult, and lost Nicky Champion to SWF. But other than that, it's amazing how little the roster has changed. Seriously debating taking over USPW if the opportunity comes up, just to see if I can turn around this ticking timebomb. The only talent in their 20s that's above Lower Midcard is Andre Jones, and the only other talent with any youth are Natural Storm. Otherwise, this isn't just the Land of the Giants. It's the Land of the Ancient Giants. </p><p> </p><p>

TCW has risen to International, and nearly everyday I get a news story about them being on the verge of hiring new talent. And yet it never seems to actually happen.</p>

<p>Just fired up a save I started in November 2014... Haven't played it in about a year but here's what's going on.</p><p> </p><p>

All Action Pro Wrestling - November 2014 - January 2018</p><p> </p><p>

The story so far...</p><p> </p><p>

In November 2014, the slightly deranged Senseless retired from the ring and began running small shows out of New York. The first card, entitled "Nightmare on Main Street" saw the first AAW Heavyweight Champion crowned in Chris Hero, who won the belt in the 1 night tournament final against Matt Sydal. Hero would hold the belt for 13 months before dropping it to Colt cabana, who only managed a 3 month reign before dropping the belt back to Hero who would hold the title another 12 months before dropping it to current Champion, Mike Bennett, who is now 1 month shy of a 1 year reign.</p><p> </p><p>

A new tag team formed to take the AAW Tag Team titles on this night as Adam Pearce & Tim Donst became "Disturbing Behaviour" defeating Yamamoto & Hirayangi. Disturbing Behaviour have held those belts twice (1 of their regins being 14 months), with Nick Mitchell and Mike Mondo holding them on 3 occasions. The Briscoes & Killer Elite Squad have also won the belts during their short stints with the company. Currently, the team of Brian Myers & Johnny Gargano are holding the belts after ending Nick Mitchell & Mike Mondos 3rd reign.</p><p> </p><p>

Jessicka Havok is currently on her record breaking 5th reign as the Femme Fatales Champion. Her latest reign coming against 3 time holder, Serena Deeb in a Hardcore match. Taya Valkyrie is also a 2 time holder, and Velvet Sky won the belt during her 2 show deal, beating Taya for the belt, and then subsequently dropping it to Jessicka Havok.</p><p> </p><p>

Reading through the histories etc... I forgot how much fun I had with this save.</p>

Almost finished the cleanup of my roster in my C-Verse game where I've founded my own fed and nearing the end of 2019 now. Now got 48 wrestlers split up in my three brands and need 43. The wrestling world has recovered a little as well, now there's 6 'National' size feds again:

1. SWF

2. PGHW

3. SOTBPW

4. BHOTWG

5. WLW

6. TCW

followed by 8 more 'Cult' sized feds:

7. EVO (me)

8. GCG

9. NOTBPW

10. CGC

11. USPW

12. OLLIE

13. RAW

14. MPWF

and there's 60 feds now overall (is there a limit by the way?).

I'm playing the 1995 real-world mod, War of the Worlds. My character is unemployed, and I'm just watching what the AI does.

Time sure flies when you aren't busy booking shows every few days. :D

Year three update! It's currently September 1998, three years after the start of the game.

Last week WWF was the first company to go International, which lasted a total of three days. They're still the #2 company in the world, behind WCW. WWF and WCW haven't seen a huge shift in their rosters since the start of the game, though WCW has added more male wrestlers to their roster than WWF has. The WWF has only signed one male wrestler since the start of the game, and that was The Ultimate Warrior.

The Attitude Era hasn't quite taken effect yet, as the US regions are still trending toward Traditional and Mainstream, which has allowed the WWF and WCW to thrive. ECW is still Regional, and their ECW World title has 100% prestige. I've been told in the "Small questions" thread that this isn't a global representation of a title's prestige, but rather the prestige within the company itself, which is a huge letdown, as I hoped it meant ECW has the most prestigious title in the world. It doesn't. Oh well. :(

Speaking of title prestige, the WWF Women's title is at 0.0% prestige. The WWF Intercontinental title is at 79.3%, and the WWF World title is 82.7% (and falling). In a few months, the WWF Intercontinental Championship may be more prestigious than the WWF World title.

Over in Japan, the AI has run the tournament for New Japan Pro Wrestling's Best of the Super Juniors title three times, and all three times they booked Jushin "Thunder" Liger to win.

And I had my second "Kenny Death," which was the exact same as the first one. Osamu Nishimura was killed by a SWAT team who mistook him for an international jewel thief. The exact same thing that happened to poor Yoshihiro Tajiri the year prior. So we now know a couple things: the jewel thief is still at large, and the Japanese have really bad SWAT teams.

Oh, Smoky Mountain Wrestling rose to Cult status. SMW is the only Cult company in the US at the moment, and they're one C+ region away from being National. And since the WWF and WCW rosters have been so stagnant, most of the major players of the Attitude Era are still stuck in the indies. Well, SMW has Steve Austin and Rocky Maivia, so who knows what will happen when they hit National.

Back on the WWF 1987-1993 save

Summerslam is 2 months away and is set be the catalyst for major changes.

Summerslam 1993: The battle of your life.

The Kliq v 4 Horsemen feud comes to an end with everything on the line.

4 singles matches- all Loser leaves WWF matches.

Rick Rude v Tully

Hennig v Diesel

Razor v Arn

Shawn Michaels v Ric Flair

4 men will leave the WWF

Other matches at Summerslam

US title- The British are Coming!

Steve Austin v Regal w/ Chris Flash Hart (my user):

Austin defends his US title agains Regal and his tag partner.. looking for revenge after not being able to defeat the Hollywood Blondes for their US Tag titles.

Cactus Jack v The Undertaker - Burried alive match.

IC title match- Stampede Collision

Owen v Brian Pillman- both men have been on the rise winning various other titles the past 6 months and now face each other for Owens IC title.

WWF Heavyweight title- Everybody has a Price!

Ted Dibiase © v Roddy Piper v Bret Hart v Bulldog.

Roddy claims his 1v1 title rematch v Dibiase for Summerslam but Dibiase has other idea's ... with Bret in his pocket Dibiase wrangles it so that it becomes a triple threat.. glorified 2v 1 with Piper v Dibiase v Bret... with Bret as the insurance policy. Piper has a trick of his own when he evens the scores by inserting British Bulldog into the match.

In a world where everyone has a price and one of the most wholesome wrestlers in the company, Bret Hart, being swayed by Money, how far can Piper trust Bulldog? and has he just inadvertantly made this 3v1? or can the Bulldogs word be trusted?

Post Summerslam.

Soon as it's over I'll be looking for short programs for the following guys to lose an leave the compny,

Ricky Steamboat (ME)

IRS (UM)

Terry Taylor (Midcard)

Bob Backlund (UM)

Fuerza Guerrera (Midcard)

Tito Santana (UM)

Rick Martel (Midcard)

Lex Luger (ME)

Doink the Clown (ME)

Randy Savage (ME)- To transition to a Manager that will get the occasional match a year.

The four that leave at Summerslam plus those listed above, leaving shortly afterword, should trim down my roster to a much better size, open up more chances to others and really bring in The "New Generation"

Ted will transition to same kinda thing as Savage once he loses his title to Piper.

Piper I'm tempted to keep for another year- he may survive the cull or he may get chopped once he loses his second run as Heavyweight champion at Royal Rumble.

I'm hoping WCW will pick up all the guys I release and make good use of them despite their age.

<p>I love the things that happen in this game. Still trucking along in my MAW save, but I had to laugh out loud at the antics in Europe.</p><p> </p><p>

At the end of March of 2016, UEW decided to release referee Gary Garrett. Two weeks later, they hire his brother, Patrick, to replace him. But of course, Patrick works for EWA, who is at war with UEW. So Patrick leaves EWA, who now need to find themselves a new ref. So EWA combs the list of available refs in Europe on the free agent list, and of course they wind up hiring Gary Garrett.</p><p> </p><p>

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.</p>

Archived