~ The Golden Age: 1987 Official Release ~

Hmmm nice find, I'll look into this for next update lemme know if you stumble upon a solution. Thanks Papa!

One thing that might work and I was considering would be adjusting the available regions for some workers. I don't think Flair did much over Japan after the early 80s, outside of working some shows there with WCW. Larry Z never worked Japan at all, so far as I am aware. It might not prevent New Japan from signing that many but it would restrict who they can grab.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing that might work and I was considering would be adjusting the available regions for some workers. I don't think Flair did much over Japan after the early 80s, outside of working some shows there with WCW. Larry Z never worked Japan at all, so far as I am aware. It might not prevent New Japan from signing that many but it would restrict who they can grab.

Good call, I'll play around with it a bit later. Have my head buried in 2001 already :o

Good call, I'll play around with it a bit later. Have my head buried in 2001 already :o

I think a lot of folks would prefer you to keep your head buried in that TBH. Its not a huge deal for most of them, and I probably wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for them grabbing Flair. Might not be something they do in every game, either.

Just curious as to what these abreviations mean in the angles section.

CH

FJ

MJ

MY

OBS

OBT

PI

PU

QU

REC

REM

SET

SH

SK

SO

ST

SU

CH - Challenge

FJ - Faulty Judgement

MJ - Mistaken Jealousy

MY - Mystery

OBS - Obstacles

OBT - Obtain

PI - Proven Innocent

PU - Pursuit

QU - Quest

REC - Recovery

REM - Remorse

SET - Set up

SH - Shared Ambition

SK - Skit

SO - So Close

ST - Steal

SU - Superior

no it's still 100

Actually it is 50, but only for debuting workers. The idea being that instead of starting at 100 as they did in 2010, workers debut at 50% and if they "behave" they will rise to 100% naturally throughout their careers. Obviously with negative events still bringing that reputation down, there will be a bigger difference between problem workers and those that are not, unlike 2010 where the stat was almost always 100% and made little difference to anything.

Actually it is 50, but only for debuting workers. The idea being that instead of starting at 100 as they did in 2010, workers debut at 50% and if they "behave" they will rise to 100% naturally throughout their careers. Obviously with negative events still bringing that reputation down, there will be a bigger difference between problem workers and those that are not, unlike 2010 where the stat was almost always 100% and made little difference to anything.

I hadn't noticed then must have been due to fog of war because most everyone in the CV still has 100 reputation so I thought it was the same, makes sense though

Guest pickledmidget
great mod just wondering. the pictures are not assigned to anybody? i added everything like i was supoosed to but sdont see any photos

I hadn't noticed then must have been due to fog of war because most everyone in the CV still has 100 reputation so I thought it was the same, makes sense though

I'm not sure if he changed many existing workers but it appears that all future workers yet to debut have 50 for Reputation and 0 for respect in 2013.

I have been running a test game just to see how the universe shakes out. In May of 1994 WWF went under leaving WCW as the premier American promotion. WCW however is only a Cult promotion. As of September 1994 Hogan, Piper and Savage are unemployed but basically every other star from WWF is in Japan.

If that happens every sim I'd make some changes but I don't see anything too strange about it. That scenario could easily have unfolded IRL.

If that happens every sim I'd make some changes but I don't see anything too strange about it. That scenario could easily have unfolded IRL.

Oh I don't think it is odd, it's just the only real noteworthy thing I have noticed through my game so far. I haven't spent too much time digging in deep as to other things that have happened, but that was the first thing I noticed that jumped off of the page.

Oh I don't think it is odd, it's just the only real noteworthy thing I have noticed through my game so far. I haven't spent too much time digging in deep as to other things that have happened, but that was the first thing I noticed that jumped off of the page.

Forgot to say thanks! It takes up a little time simming and appreciate you letting me know results :)

Archived