Operation Lullaby (A Road To Glory Dynasty)

<p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Paradigm vs </span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Alan Parent</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Paradox vs </span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Tex Tagan</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Stanley Carpenter vs </span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Davie Renluenn</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Skip Beau</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> vs Joffy Laine</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Cal Sanders vs </span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Nomad </strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">© – Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship </span></span></p>

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg

Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: Law & Order

Rainbow Bar & Grill, Florida Bay

Saturday W4, March

18 people showed up

Announce Team:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/sebsplex/HarveyManners.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/EveRuncord_zpsa1ab512c.jpg

Harvey Manners: “Good evening ladies & gentlemen, we’re here once again at the Rainbow Bar & Grill here on the beautiful Florida Bay. Welcome to Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: ‘Law & Order’, my name is Harvey Manners and joining me at ringside is Eve Runcord.”

Eve Runcord: “Thanks Harvey, and what a night Law & Order promises to be as we see Nomad make his first title defence since winning the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship, as he defends against Cal Sanders... who he has screwed out of victories for two months on the bounce. Revenge has to be on Cal’s mind tonight...”

Harvey Manners: “Speaking of revenge, no doubt Joffy Laine and Tex Tagan will be looking for revenge after being made to look foolish by the Paratroopers last month!”

Eve Runcord: “It was great to finally see the Paratroopers get one up of the Texan duo, but I can’t help but feel Joffy Laine & Tex Tagan will be looking to make the Paratrooper boys pay.”

Harvey Manners: “Before all of that though, it looks like we’re about to hear from the man who is challenging Nomad for the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship tonight.”

Eve Runcord: “I think I speak for everyone here when I say I hope Cal kicks Nomad’s a$$ tonight...”

Cal Sanders makes his way out from the back, a determined and focused look on his face as he heads straight for the ring. Calm and collected in his mannerisms, Sanders grabs a microphone from ringside. However as Sanders raises the microphone to his lips, he is interrupted by a most unwelcome source as the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion, Nomad, appears from the back with microphone in hand.

Nomad: “Whilst you no doubt believe you have some incredibly poignant, insightful and charismatic points to make Cal, I think everybody here would rather hear what I have to say.”

The crowd’s reaction to this statement would suggest that Nomad statement is grossly misinformed, however the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion seems to ignore this and continues regardless.

Nomad: “Because the fact of the matter is that you don’t have a poignant, insightful or charismatic thought floating around that thick skull of yours. Now, the people here in Florida Bay may not know it yet, but you can speak to anybody who has worked on the South Canadian independent scene over the past decade, and everyone knows the story of Cal Sanders.”

Nomad moves face to face with Sanders, obviously poking for a reaction from the man he faces later tonight.”

Nomad: “Oh everyone knows about Cal Sanders... a guy who spent eleven years working the same show without once looking to expand his horizons. A guy who became stuck in a rut... a walking, talking warning to every single young guy who came through those shows in their early days: Work hard, get better... or you might end up like Cal Sanders.”

The crowd is booing at this point, but Cal Sanders has refused to react to Nomad’s character assassination... maintaining a calm, focused expression throughout.

Nomad: “And despite all of that... you think you can beat me? Not only has your eleven year stint on the Canadian micro-indies dampened your skills in the ring, it’s also made you delusional. You see this belt on my shoulder? Well take a long look at it, because this is the closest you’re ever going to get to a title belt during your sorry excuse for a career. Because after I beat you tonight, you will go back to being what you’ve always been: a nobody.”

Nomad moves nose to nose with Sanders, baiting him to strike. However Sanders calmly steps back from the champion, and simply points at the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship belt hanging on Nomad’s shoulder. With a clear message that he wants the title sent, Sanders exits the ring and leaves a visibly frustrated Nomad standing alone in the centre of the ring.

Rating: F+

Eve Runcord: “Nomad is such a douche!”

Harvey Manners: “I couldn’t agree with you more wholeheartedly, but I couldn’t help but notice that, much like last month, Nomad’s mind games seemed to have little to no effect on Cal.”

Eve Runcord: “Nomad was clearly trying to rile Sanders up, and get in his head with the very personal attack, but as you said Sanders was able to rise above it all and remain focused on the job he has to do tonight.”

Harvey Manners: “And best of all, it seemed that his attitude is getting into Nomad’s head. After all of Nomad’s ranting and insulting, it appears Sanders may have gotten one up on him without a single word!”

Eve Runcord: “With that in mind, I wish these two would take a note out of Cal Sanders book… but unfortunately I think we are once again going to be treated to the unique perspective of Kammy Ling…”

Kammy Ling does indeed step out from behind the curtain, leading her client to the ring. Unlike in previous weeks, Ling seems to be in somewhat of an improved mood.

Ling: “Last month, Alan Pawent once again showed skills that make him sensation back in Japan! He now win back to back matches, and it won’t be long until he become International Superstar!”

Alan Parent raises his arms at this announcement, prompting booing from the crowd.

Ling: “You people here in Florida Bay may be too stoopid to recognise greatness when it stands in front of you, but when he keeps winning it won’t be long until Alan Pawent is as big a star here in America as he is in Japan. Tonight Paradigm will find out that Puroresu rules, and you stoopid Americans will realise just why Alan Pawent is big in Japan!”

Harvey Manners: "Well here we go... the latest Alan Parent Puroresu 'masterclass'."

Eve Runcord: "I can hardly wait..."

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradigm_zps954d67b3.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/AlanParent_zps08669c68.jpgw/http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/KammyLing_zpsd8a4e591.jpg

Paradigm vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling

• Despite Alan Parent’s apparent recent move towards becoming an ‘International Superstar’, the fans here in Florida Bay still treat having to watch him wrestle with their usual disdain.
  • Alan Parent opens the match strongly as he sends Paradigm to the mat with a Judo throw, before landing a series of stiff looking kicks to the lower back of his opponent.
  • Parent’s success was short lived however, as Paranoia is able to recover and quickly raises the pace of the match with a series of high flying moves which Parent struggles to keep up with.
  • Parent continues to struggle to keep up with his speedy opponent, until the turning point of the match came when Paradigm looked to go to the top rope. Sensing danger, Kammy Ling hopped up onto the apron, distracting the Paratrooper. This distraction cost Pardigm, as Parent had recovered sufficiently to roll out of the way of the attempted splash… with Paradigm eating nothing but canvas.
  • Dazed from crashing into the mat, Paradigm stumbles right into the Parental Lock (Dragon Sleeper) and has no choice but to tap out.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Alan Parent defeated Paradigm in 8:17 by submission with a Parental Lock after interference from Kammy Ling.

Rating: E-

Harvey Manners: “Kammy Ling does it again, and Alan Parent walks away with another victory.”

Eve Runcord: “Surely this can’t go on for much longer? Somebody will work out a way to stop her… they have to!”

Harvey Manners: “Well if they don’t, we could well see Alan Parent become the ‘International Superstar’ Kammy Ling claimed he would be.”

Eve Runcord: “If that happens I will eat Tex Tagan’s hat…”

Next up we have Skip Beau out to a small pop from some of the 18 people in attendance. Skip does not look happy after being screwed out of matches for two shows in a row. The 6’8 280lber stomps his way to the ring, and quickly grabs a microphone to address the crowd.

Beau: “I’m sure all of you who have been here for the past two shows are wondering the exact same question that I’ve been pondering since ‘Fight For Justice’. Who is Skip Beau going to go after first, Nomad or Davie Renluenn?”

A couple of members of the audience offer their opinion of who Skip should go after, as does Eve Runcord on commentary.

Runcord: “Go after Renluenn! Someone needs to put that a$$hole in his place…”

Beau: “Now both have excellent cases. At ‘National Security’, Davie Renluenn interfered in my title match and cost me the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship… and I still haven’t forgiven him for that. Then last time out at ‘Fight For Justice’ he has the balls to come out to the ring and say he’s the best wrestler in this company, and claim that I had to cheat to beat him…(pause) but then we have Nomad. I don’t mind that he beat me to win the title, that’s not my problem with the guy. It’s what he did last week, using his title belt to knock out Cal Sanders while the referee was down. He is not the kind of person who this company wants holding their title. He is not the kind of person any company wants holding their title… and for that reason… Nomad I’m coming after you first. Davie, you can wait for now, but you better believe that once I have that Florida Bay Heavyweight Title belt over my shoulder, I’ll be coming for ya….”

The crowd give a small pop to Skip Beau’s statement, but this is quickly replaced by boos as Joffy Laine and a hatless Tex Tagan appear from the back. Making a beeline for the ring, the two angry Texans seem worked up over something…

Laine: “You’re getting a bit ahead of yourself there Skip, don’t cha think? I mean just how big is your ego? You come out discussing who you’re going to get your revenge on first, like this company is going to bend to your every want and need? Well guess what boy, you’re not getting no revenge on nobody. You know why? Because to get that title shot you need so badly, you gotta go through me. And boy, I’m out here to tell ya that just aint gonna happen…”

Tagan “Why’s this punk gettin’ a title shot anyway, he lost two months straight…”

Beau: “Speaking of losses, didn’t you (to Joffy) lose your match last month as well? And while you may not have lost your match, if I recall correctly you (to Tex) did lose your hat…”

This gains a small pop from the crowd, and makes Tex Tagan a very angry man.

Tagan: “What, you think that’s funny? I’ll show you something funny, why don’t one of you Paratroopers get your a$$ out here and I’ll take your damn head off. Then we’ll see what’s funny…”

Paradox, the man who shocked Joffy Laine last month, appears from the back, seemingly accepting Tagan’s challenge.

Beau: “It’s been fun boys, but it seems you have a guest. I guess it’s time for you to offer him some of your famous ‘Southern Hospitality’ eh?”

Before Tagan can reply, Skip Beau grabs the Texan and nails him with the Flow Down. Joffy Laine tries to react, but is met with a right hand from Beau, before being unceremoniously tossed over the top rope. Paradox then enters the ring and the bell is rung, with Beau staying in Paradox’s corner for the match, and Laine in Tagan’s.

Rating: E+

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradox_zps5a90902f.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpg

Paradox vs Tex Tagan

• With Tagan still reeling from Beau’s pre-match attack, Paradox is able to completely control the early goings of this match. He landed a series of kicks and chops to continually take his much larger opponent off his feet.
  • Paradox even looked to have the match won at one point, with a cheeky roll up attempt that Tagan just kicked out of in time.
  • With Paradox on top, Tagan became desperate and pulled the referee in front of an attempted Paradox Springboard Clothesline.
  • With the referee down, Laine sensed an opportunity and slid into the ring looking to attack Paradox. However, he had forgotten about the presence of Skip Beau in Paradox’s corner. On seeing Laine slide into the ring, Beau quickly followed.
  • Seeing the 6’8 Canadian charging at him, Laine immediately bailed from the ring before he could attack Paradox. Beau kept chasing Laine all the way to the back, leaving Paradox and Tagan as the only men left in the ring.
  • Paradox continued to work on Tagan, but was caught out by a low blow from the Texan that sent the Paratrooper crashing to the mat. Both men were down, but with no referee to count it didn’t matter too much.
  • Both men returned to their feet at around the same time, with Paradox immediately looking to bounce off of the ropes for momentum. That momentum only served to send him straight into a Tex Tagan Lariat that looked like it nearly took his head off…
  • Referee Charles Hapstander returned to his senses just in time to count the inevitable three.

In an extremely poor match, Tex Tagan defeated Paradox in 7:55 by pinfall with a Lariat Clothesline.

Eve Runcord: “For a second I thought Paradox had him there…”

Harvey Manners: “Paradox put on a hell of a showing, pushing Tex Tagan further than anyone else has managed in FBIPW.”

Eve Runcord: “That Lariat really got Tagan out of jail tonight, and… oh no, I don’t think he’s done with Paradox here…”

With the match over, Tagan hauls Paradox back to his feet. However, this brings Paradigm and Paranoia flying out from the back to make the save. Seeing the odds 3 on 1 against him, Tagan decides to leave this one and leaves the Paratroopers in the ring. However, before Tagan has even made it to the back, Canadian Crusher comes storming out for his match against Paranoia…

Eve Runcord: “Just when the Paratroopers think they have got rid of the threat, another comes storming down to the ring.”

Harvey Manners: “If they’re not having to fight off Tex Tagan and Joffy Laine, the Paratroopers have to stand up to the monstrous Canadian Crusher. They really seem to be fighting a war on two fronts recently.”

Eve Runcord: “These boys just can’t seem to catch a break, and after Crusher attacked the Paratroopers last month, it’s Paranoia who has to try to stand up to the might of the Canadian Crusher.”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paranoia_zps3a6fd833.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CanadianCrusher_zps6d0ecf6f.jpg

Paranoia vs Canadian Crusher

• Canadian Crusher’s uses his size advantage to great effect in this match, as he simply overpowers his opponent from start to finish.
  • While Paranoia does raise small pockets of resistance, these are quickly quelled by Canadian Crusher, as the larger man simply knocks his opponent from his feet with a stiff strike or Clothesline.
  • Paranoia was powerless to stop Crusher’s rampage, and it was no surprise when Crusher hit the Full Nelson Slam to pick up the victory.

In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Canadian Crusher defeated Paranoia in 5:51 by pinfall with a Full Nelson Slam

Harvey Manners: “A barbaric assault by Canadian Crusher there…”

Eve Runcord: “Poor Paranoia didn’t stand a chance…”

From the wreckage left in the ring by the Canadian Crusher emerges a smug looking Davie Renluenn. Davie saunters down to the ring, before demanding a microphone from the timekeeper.

Renluenn: “’I’m comin’ for ya’… Is that meant to scare me Skip? Is that mean to intimidate me? Because if it is, then I’m afraid it’s failed.”

Renluenn pauses for a moment, allowing a smug expression to come over his face.

Renluenn: “Oh, and yes Skip I did say I was the best wrestler in the company at ‘Fight For Justice’… and, guess what, I’m saying it again here tonight. And do you want to know why I’m saying that Skip? It’s because I am the best wrestler in this company. On top of that I’m the best looking wrestler in this company, and I am undoubtedly the best with the ladies as well.”

Davie takes this opportunity to wink at Eve at ringside, who seems less than thrilled.

Renluenn: “So yes I am the best wrestler in this company Skip, and because I’m the best wrestler in this company I’m not scared of your little ‘threat’ one little bit. If your jealous of me, that’s honestly not my problem. Just make sure you stay the hell out of my way… Oh and Skip, if you really want to know why your little threat doesn’t scare me… well, just pay attention…”

Rating: E

Harvey Manners: “Davie Renluenn playing a risky game. Skip Beau is not somebody I would be looking to antagonise.”

Eve Runcord: “The guy doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together, he has no idea the trouble he’s setting himself up for…”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg

Stanley Carpenter vs Davie Renluenn

• Renluenn starts this match in his usual cocky manner, able to take control after pulling Carpenter’s hair to bring down the youngster.
  • However Renluenn’s cockiness made him sloppy, and a missed delayed Leg Drop allowed Carpenter to work his way back into the match.
  • Carpenter showed some good speed to keep Renluenn off balance, before dropping his opponent with an Enzuigiri.
  • Davie Renluenn staggers back to his feet, but is met with a Dropkick sending him back to the mat.
  • With Carpenter rolling, Renluenn senses the danger and pokes the youngster in the eye. As Carpenter recoils from the cheap shot, Renluenn is able to hook in the Forward Russian Leg Sweep and pick up the win.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Davie Renluenn defeated Stanley Carpenter in 6:56 by pinfall with a Forward Russian Legsweep.

Eve Runcord: “That no good son of a…”

Harvey Manners: (cutting across his co-commentator) “A strong showing from young Stanley Carpenter there, but unfortunately Davie Renluenn was once again able to cheat his way to victory.”

Eve Runcord: “The sooner Skip Beau get’s his hands on him the better…”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SkipBeau_zpsd97bb52c.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/shipshirt/JoffyLaine_alt1.jpg

Skip Beau vs Joffy Laine

• Joffy Laine came into this match with the same tactics he’s had for all of his previous matches: to physically overwhelm his opponent. Unfortunately for Joffy, against the 6’8 Skip Beau this didn’t work out for him as well as it has done in the past.
  • Skip Beau was able to take the initiative in the early exchanges, using his size and weight advantage to take control of proceedings.
  • Joffy Laine had to resort to time wasting tactics such as rope breaks to try and break Skip’s momentum, but even this didn’t prove to be very effective. It took a sneaky low blow away from the referee’s line of vision to turn the tide in Laine’s favour.
  • With momentum now on his side, Laine jumped on Beau like a man possessed. Swinging rights and lefts wildly, before delivering a stiff kick to the side of the downed Skip Beau.
  • Laine didn’t give Beau room to breathe, staying on top of his opponent with a series of strikes.
  • With Laine now seemingly in control, the Texan began to get cocky and trash talk his opponent in between stomps.
  • Laine looked to pull Beau to his feet, but Beau was able to break away from Laine and land a series of heavy right hands that take his opponent completely by surprise and leave Laine reeling. Beau quickly followed this up by whipping Laine against the ropes and landing a Big Boot.
  • Laine was able to stagger back to his feet, but turned straight into a Flow Down from Skip Beau. Beau fell into the cover, and it proved enough to get the three.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Skip Beau defeated Joffy Laine in 7:54 by pinfall with a Flow Down.

Harvey Manners: “Skip Beau get’s the win, and secures his shot at the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship next month!”

Eve Runcord: “Joffy Laine pushed him hard, but Skip came through in the end.”

Harvey Manners: “But who will he face? Will he face the man he wants to beat so badly Nomad, or will he be facing Cal Sanders, who challenges for the title in tonight’s Main Event?”

Eve Runcord: “I know Skip wants to get his hands on Nomad, but I think he would be as happy as everyone else if Cal could take the title off of Nomad right here tonight…”

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202013%20Title%20belts/FBIFloridaBayHvywt_zps28d294ee.jpg

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/CalSanders_alt1jt.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Nomad_zpsd4031abd.jpg

Cal Sanders vs Nomad ©

Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship

• Despite Nomad’s attempts to get in his head earlier in the night, Sanders started this match very calmly and methodically as he used a series of submission holds to suppress any momentum that Nomad tried to build.
  • This tactic made it difficult for the champion to force his way into the match, and saw the challenger dominate the early exchanges.
  • Nomad had to resort to brawling tactics to try and get into the match, and while this allowed him to work his way back into the match somewhat, he continued to struggle to assert himself completely.
  • Sanders’ series of submission holds looked to have Nomad in real trouble, causing the champion to get desperate and use an eye gouge to break the hold. This earned the champion a reprimand from the referee, but the match continued.
  • With a break in the action and both men down, Davie Renluenn came tearing out from the back. In a role reversal of last show’s Main Event he grabbed the title belt from ringside and looked to slide the belt in to Nomad…
  • However referee Charles Hapstander was able to grab hold of the belt before Nomad could get hold of it, and moved to return it to the timekeeper.
  • With the title belt out of play, Sanders looked to press home his advantage… but every man in the audience winced as he was met with an eye-watering kick right between the legs. On commentary Eve Runcord called for the DQ, but the bell didn’t come.
  • Referee Charles Hapstander’s eyes had been away from the action, as he was returning the title belt to the time keeper at ringside. He turned back to the action just in time to see Nomad hit the Drift Shift, just to add salt to the wounds. With Sanders in serious pain he couldn’t kick out, and Nomad retained his title.

In an extremely poor match, Nomad defeated Cal Sanders in 9:19 by pinfall after interference from Davie Renluenn. Nomad makes defence number 1 of his Florida Bay Heavyweight title.

Rating: D-

As Nomad celebrates with his title in the ring as if he had just come through a 60 minute epic, Davie Renluenn stays at ringside with a vile grin on his face. On commentary, Eve Runcord is going mad...

Eve Runcord: “What the hell was Davie Renluenn doing out here? I thought his beef was with Skip Beau?”

Harvey Manners: “And why was he trying to help Nomad? We saw only two weeks ago that the two men can’t get along when they teamed up in the Main Event at ‘Fight For Justice’...”

Eve Runcord: “And how the hell do they keep getting away with stunts like this without getting caught? They can’t keep doing this... surely?”

Harvey Manners: “I hope you’re right, but I can’t help but wonder if this numbers game will come into play during Skip Beau’s title shot next month at ‘Prime Suspect’?”

Eve Runcord: “Or if Nomad will have something completely new up his sleeve...”

Harvey Manners: “Find out by joining us in two weeks her on the Florida Bay. Thank you for watching and good night!”

Show Rating: E

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg

“The experiment continues..”

Two shows in a month... had it worked? Well the jury is still out. ‘Law & Order’ had without doubt been the most successful event FBIPW has put on to date, and the crowds increased slightly through the month. Nomad & Cal Sanders title match was also easily the best match in the promotions short history, so there are a lot of positives to take from the two shows. However, we also lost $934 for the month. We still have over $9,000 in the bank, so this isn’t a problem in the short term, but we can’t carry on like that for long. With nothing settled by the events of March, the experiment will carry on into April... I just hope I don’t have to explain that decision come my next review with Section Chief Davies.

---------------------------------

OOC:

Thank you to everyone who took the time to predict on the card. I hope you enjoyed the show, and any feedback you may have on the show or on the diary so far is always greatly appreciated.

Predictions

Jingo – 17/21

Beeker – 16/21

Michigan Hero – 16/21

Shawn waters – 15/21

Voeltzwagon – 15/21

Psycho Sam – 14/21

Midnightnick – 12/16

Xendarii – 10/16

Derek B – 9/16

Croquemitaine – 8/10

Sudo_Nym – 8/10

Rickymex – 8/13

3rdStringPG – 5/5

LoganRodzen – 5/5

Infinity King – 4/6

Rayelek – 4/5

christmas_ape – 3/5

I hope to see everyone back next show. :)

Just started following this diary and I'm really impressed. Great backstage segments and great idea to focus on the three FBI agents on Richard Eisen's tail. I happen to have Renluenn and Tagan in RIPW - Renluenn is working as Plato Stark since he reminds me of a '50s greaser, while Tagan is himself, a marginal worker with a cowboy gimmick - and they might play a part in my diary game at some point. That said, I hope to join in on the predictions for the next show. :D

Great to have you on board 3rdStringPG! It's actually indirectly down to you that I ran with this diary in the first place. My original plan when TEW13 came out was to run an SWF diary out of the gate, however by the time I had things sorted both yourself and Eisen-verse had two amazing SWF diaries already in full flow that I didn't feel I could compete with... so I went looking for something different to get the creative juices flowing, and ended up stumbling on this. :p

Just read through this whole thing. Awesome idea and excellent execution so far. Each character feels totally distinct (except for the black hole of suckiness that is The Paratroopers).

I can't imagine any of your three agents are anywhere close to being picked up by RIPW or SWF, but maybe in a couple of years. As an aside, if you ever choose to jump ship, an excellent sequel to this diary would be "Stanley Carpenter" trying to convince an existing wrestler to become an FBI informant.

Or, not, and I've just been watching way too much of The Americans lately.

Just read through this whole thing. Awesome idea and excellent execution so far. Each character feels totally distinct (except for the black hole of suckiness that is The Paratroopers).

I can't imagine any of your three agents are anywhere close to being picked up by RIPW or SWF, but maybe in a couple of years. As an aside, if you ever choose to jump ship, an excellent sequel to this diary would be "Stanley Carpenter" trying to convince an existing wrestler to become an FBI informant.

Or, not, and I've just been watching way too much of The Americans lately.

Thanks for the kind words smwilliams. There's no doubt that in 'reality' none of my guys are even on the SWF's radar, but I think Stanley likes to imagine they're a lot closer than they actually are ;).

United States Department Of Justice

Federal Investigation Bureau

April 1, 2013

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/SWF_kam.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RichardEisen.jpg

"Operation Lullaby"

Case Note – SWF Entry #5

Filed By: Ted McCulloch

The SWF opened March with a bang, as they made the strange decision to have the much anticipated Remo vs Christian Faith match on FREE TV! The match took place on the first Supreme TV of the month, and rounded off a very impressive show. While the match was generally well received, it left many industry experts perplexed. The SWF had spent the whole of February building to a match between two of their biggest stars... and then they give it away on free TV? Many had anticipated Remo/Faith headlining the Awesome Impact PPV, so to give a money match like this away on free TV is a surprising move from the company.

As it was, the Main Event of Awesome Impact was instead an SWF Title match between Eric Eisen and Steve Frehley. Eric Eisen had beaten Steve Frehley in a non-title match for the third time in less than three months two days prior Awesome Impact, but Frehley was finally able to overcome his nemesis at the fourth time of asking when the title was on the line, live on PPV. Don’t expect this to be the last we see of this feud however...

With the only heavily advertised match prior to Awesome Impact being the title match between Eisen and Frehley, buy rates for the PPV continued to fall from the opening two months of the year. (0.12 down from ‘Nothing To Lose’, 0.54 down from ‘When Hell Freezes Over’). With struggling buy rates, the decision to give away such a big match on TV is even more perplexing... especially as Supreme TV viewing figures have held steady since the start of the year (12.6-12.9). With PPV buy rates traditionally being a key source of income for a promotion; this behaviour seems self-detrimental by the SWF. With this in mind I recommend taking a closer look at SWF buy rates in the future as well as closer analysis of their other sources of income. If the PPV buy rates aren’t raking the money in for Eisen, what is?

Pay Per View:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SWF_AwesomeImpact_zps3eed31bc.jpg

Awesome Impact

Held At: St Crispins Ballpark (The Maritimes)

Attendance: 10,000

Buy Rate: 2.83

(down 0.12)

Rating: B

Main Event & MOTN: Steve Frehley bt Eric Eisen to retain SWF World Heavyweight Championship

This document is property of the US government

Attempts to distribute or copy this document contravene federal law

April 12, 2013

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/SWF_kam.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RichardEisen.jpg

"Operation Lullaby"

Case Notes – Entry #8

Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: Prime Suspect

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/CalSanders_alt1jt.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CanadianCrusher_zps6d0ecf6f.jpg

Cal Sanders vs Canadian Crusher

[For the first time during his tenure here in FBIPW Canadian Crusher finds himself up against a genuine Canadian. Will the monster live up to his name, or will Sanders be able to take down his larger opponent.]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paranoia_zps3a6fd833.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/shipshirt/JoffyLaine_alt1.jpg

Paranoia vs Joffy Laine

[Joffy Laine has had a tough time of it of late, with two losses on the bounce. Paranoia has also struggled for wins in recent times. Who can get things back on track with a win at ‘Prime Suspect’?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradox_zps5a90902f.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg

Paradox vs Davie Renluenn

[Davie Renluenn got involved in last month’s Main Event, costing Cal Sanders the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship in the process. Can Renluenn further his own title ambitions by defeating the leader of the Paratroopers here?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradigm_zps954d67b3.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/AlanParent_zps08669c68.jpgw/http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/KammyLing_zpsd8a4e591.jpg

[Paradigm came up short last time out against Alan Parent, largely down to some interference by Kammy Ling. Can Paradigm get his revenge here, or will the ‘Puroresu Master’ Alan Parent pick up a fourth win on the bounce?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpg

Stanley Carpenter vs Tex Tagan

[Tex Tagan’s Lariat is quickly becoming the most feared move in Florida Bay, having already accounted for each of the Paratroopers. Can young Stanley Carpenter be the one to stop Tagan, or will the Texan’s run through the FBIPW roster continue?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SkipBeau_zpsd97bb52c.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Nomad_zpsd4031abd.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202013%20Title%20belts/FBIFloridaBayHvywt_zps28d294ee.jpg

Skip Beau vs Nomad © – Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship

[skip Beau is the man Nomad defeated in questionable circumstances in the final of the original Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship tournament over two months ago. Beau has been looking to get his hands on Nomad ever since, and in defeating Joffy Laine at ‘Law & Order’ he was name the number one contender for the title. Can Skip Beau get his revenge on Nomad and be named the new champion, or will Nomad once again find a way to hold on to his title?]

Card Recap:

Paranoia vs Joffy Laine

Skip Beau vs Nomad © - Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship

Great to have you on board 3rdStringPG! It's actually indirectly down to you that I ran with this diary in the first place. My original plan when TEW13 came out was to run an SWF diary out of the gate, however by the time I had things sorted both yourself and Eisen-verse had two amazing SWF diaries already in full flow that I didn't feel I could compete with... so I went looking for something different to get the creative juices flowing, and ended up stumbling on this. :p

Thanks! :D And keep up the good work with both backstage segments and the shows themselves.

If the PPV buy rates aren’t raking the money in for Eisen, what is?

This.

Paranoia vs Joffy Laine - Poor Paratroopers.

Paradox vs Davie Renluenn - If it's FBI, they've got to be over.

Paradigm vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling - Pawent will always go over Pawadigm...or was that Pawadox? Pawanoia?Whatever.

Stanley Carpenter vs Tex Tagan - See Paradox vs Renluenn. But this time, the older FBI agent gets the win...

Skip Beau vs Nomad © - Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship - Couple more months for Nomad...

- Cal will probably win, but I am a sucker for CC.

Paranoia vs Joffy Laine

-Don't see a Paratrooper winning this time around once again.

-Yeah, Stanley continues his role as a jobber.

-I like Skip. He has been turning out decently for my CGC game, but I don't think Nomad loses the title this soon.

- Sentimental pick. I like Cal, he's always a good worker for me

Paranoia vs Joffy Laine

- Time for Joffey to push back

- Need to keep the agents looking good

- Pararesu beats Puroresu? I think some Para shenanigans will come into play here

- Some day, Stanley Carpenter will win a match, but it is not this day

- Too soon for a title change, I'm thinking. Although you might want to move the belt to Skip sooner rather than later, since most of your credible contenders are Heels

There definitely are similarities to WWE broadcasting the epic match between John Cena and CM Punk on RAW while Cena vs. Rock at Wrestlemania will probably be way less entertaining. It's interesting to see the development of SWF here, especially since I'm new to TEW and therefore don't have any experiences with how they're doing normally.

Your storylines are developing well and you consistently add some depth to them every show, as well as further construct your characters. Go on like that (:

I'd like to see a victory for him after his loss on Law & Order and hope he'll get it.

Paranoia vs Joffy Laine

Paradigm vs Alan Parent

No chance for the Paratroopers.

You won't let him lose against someone who probably built up no momentum during the last months...

He's got his cheap tactics...

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg

Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: Prime Suspect

Rainbow Bar & Grill, Florida Bay

Saturday W2, April

15 people showed up

Announce Team:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/sebsplex/HarveyManners.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/EveRuncord_zpsa1ab512c.jpg

Harvey Manners: “Hello Ladies & Gentleman, and welcome to Florida Bay. We’re here at the Rainbow Bar & Grill for the latest edition of Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling. I’m your announcer Harvey Manners, and joining me at the announce desk tonight is the lovely Eve Runcord.”

Eve Runcord: “Thanks Harvey. Tonight promises to be a truly explosive show, as Skip Beau gets his opportunity to get his hands on the man who cheated him out of the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship over two months ago at National Security. Skip’s been dying to get his hands on Nomad ever since and tonight he finally gets his chance, as tonight’s Main Event sees Skip Beau vs Nomad for the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship!”

Harvey Manners: “But will Skip get a fair shot? We saw what happened to Cal Sanders last time out, as Davie Renluenn got involved to cost Sanders his chance to become Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion... and Skip Beau is another guy who has had issues with Renluenn in the past few months.”

Eve Runcord: “I think everyone involved with this company over the past few months has had issues with Davie Renluenn, but you’re right Skip will need to have eyes in the back of his head tonight.”

Harvey Manners: “But before all of that, it looks like we’re going to hear from the man who was screwed out of the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship last month. Cal Sanders is on his way to the ring!”

As Harvey Manners announced, Cal Sanders is on his way down to the ring. Calm and collected in his mannerisms, Sanders looks determined and focused as he grabs hold of a microphone as he enters the ring. However before he can even get a word out, Davie Renluenn appears from behind the curtain to interrupt ‘The Leaping Lumberjack’.

Davie Renluenn: “So I guess you’re all wondering why I’m out here tonight... and just why I got involved in Cal Sanders match at Law & Order. I mean why would I help Nomad retain his title, when it’s so obvious that we don’t get along? Well the answer is fairly obvious when you think about it.”

Renluenn climbs into the ring to join Cal Sanders, who has retained his calm and collected manner in spite of the interruption. Davie Renluenn on the other hand seems to be working himself up with his speech.

Davie Renluenn: “Let me take you back to ‘Fight For Justice’, the show before Law & Order, where I pinned you (directed at Cal Sanders) in the Main Event... and then two weeks later you get a title shot, while I’m facing some scrub who nobodies heard of in the middle of the card. Does that sound fair to you? Because it doesn’t to me... so I felt the need to put that particular wrong to right and make sure you didn’t get your undeserving hands on the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship.”

A few boos start from the sparse crowd, but they don’t do much to knock Renluenn from his stride.

Davie Renluenn: “Because here’s the thing Cal. When people come to watch FBIPW, they come to watch me. And when people talk about FBIPW they should be talking about me.. but how can word spread about my greatness when scrubs like you are taking my spot in the Main Event? So... to make sure you don’t get involved too high up the card tonight, I’ve organised a match for you right now. I’m sure you’ll agree that this may well be the biggest challenge you’ve come across during your time here in Florida Bay...”

Canadian Crusher appears from behind the curtain, and stomps his way down to the ring. However, Sanders doesn’t look overly flustered by the sudden match announcement, as he begins preparing for the contest as Renluenn fires one last quip his way.

Davie Renluenn: “Hey, this matchup is perfect! You’re Candian, and he’s going to crush you...”

Rating: D-

Eve Runcord: “Have I mentioned how much I hate that guy?”

Harvey Manners: “Renluenn has pulled a real fast one here. There’s no way Sanders could have prepared to face someone like Canadian Crusher here tonight.”

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/CalSanders_alt1jt.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CanadianCrusher_zps6d0ecf6f.jpg

• Canadian Crusher starts this match strongly, using his size and power advantage to good effect, as he simply overwhelms his opponent with a series of Clotheslines and Forearm Strikes.
  • Sanders struggles to cope with the physical onslaught in the early going, but is eventually able to slow the big man down using a series of submission holds to wear him down.
  • Crusher is occasionally able to break out of Sanders’ submission attempts a few times in shows of real power, but Sanders is able to continually slow his huge opponents back down and bring the match back under his control.
  • Sanders is able to bring Canadian Crusher down to his knees with a Sleeper Hold, and with the big man now on his level Sanders is able to deliver a DDT to Crusher.
  • With Crusher down, ‘The Leaping Lumberjack’ heads up top to deliver a Frog Splash. He hooks in the pin, and it proves enough to get Sanders an impressive victory.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Cal Sanders defeated Canadian Crusher in 7:50 by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

Harvey Manners: “An impressive win from Cal Sanders here tonight, defeating a much larger opponent he had no time to prepare for.”

Eve Runcord: “I think Sanders just showed Davie Renluenn why he was chosen to get a shot at the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship at Law & Order, and that he deserved that shot.”

Harvey Manners: “I don’t know whether Davie Renluenn will share that view, but certainly Cal Sanders back on track tonight.”

Eve Runcord: “And here comes another man who will be looking to get back on track tonight. Joffy Laine, who has lost his previous two matches, is on his way out with Tex Tagan.”

Sure enough Joffy Laine is making his way down to the ring, accompanied by a still hatless Tex Tagan. Neither Texan looks particularly happy as they grab some microphones as they enter the ring.

Joffy Laine: “No doubt y’all have enjoyed watching me get beat for the past couple of shows, but ya better not go getting used to it... ‘cos y’all better believe that it ends tonight. I hate losing, and I don’t lose often.”

A couple of members of the audience try to start up a “You’re a loser” chant, but it quickly peters out.

Joffy Laine: “So.. how are we going to put things right? Well... me and Tex got to thinkin’, these problems all started with those damned Paratroopers stealing Tex’s hat. Now boys, Tex doesn’t like being without his hat... so for starters, we’re gonna need to be having that back.”

Tex Tagan: “Boys let me tell you how this is going to go down. You boys are going to come out here to the ring, hand my hat back and then we’re gonna beat the tar out of ya for takin’ it in the first place. Now since y’all have tasted the impact of my Lariat already, I know ya won’t want to waste our time, so why don’t you just come out here like good little boys and take your beating right here tonight.”

Tex and Joffy wait a moment, but get no response.

Joffy Laine: “Okay, so you’re not too keen on that idea. No matter, we can wait. We’ll get our way sooner or later. Now y’all may not want to come out here, but I know that Paranoia is scheduled to face me in a match tonight. Now I’m itching to get back to winning ways, so boy get out here and let’s do this now...”

After a short pause, Paranoia appears from behind the curtain. Tex initially looks like he’s going to get involved, but Joffy tells him he’s got this. Tex reluctantly agrees, and we have a singles match on our hands.

Harvey Manners: “Joffy Laine looks to get things back on track tonight after two losses on the bounce. Can he turn things around against Paranoia?”

Eve Runcord: “Paranoia has struggled of late as well, a win would be huge for both men in this match.”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paranoia_zps3a6fd833.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/shipshirt/JoffyLaine_alt1.jpg

Paranoia vs Joffy Laine

• Joffy Laine starts this match like a man possessed, obviously intent on getting his win in quick time.
  • Laine’s size and strength advantage allows him to gain the early initiative, as he utilises a series of throws to keep his opponent grounded.
  • However a missed Corner Splash allows Paranoia back into the match, with the youngster following up this piece of fortune with a nice Dropkick to take Laine off his feet.
  • Paranoia builds some nice offense, until a reversed Suplex attempt hands the momentum back to Laine.
  • The Texan doesn’t make the same mistake twice, as a good period of offense leads to a successful Corner Splash. Paranoia stumbles out of the corner, but only walks right into a Death Spiral from Laine.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Joffy Laine defeated Paranoia in 8:20 by pinfall with a Death Spiral.

Harvey Manners: “Joffy Laine back on track here tonight, as he pins Paranoia.”

Eve Runcord: “Paranoia made it difficult for Laine, but just couldn’t live with his larger opponent.”

Harvey Manners: “With Tex Tagan promising revenge in the coming weeks, I don’t think this is the last time we’ll be seeing these two facing off either...”

Next up, we have Skip Beau coming out to the ring. Skip seems happier than he has done in previous weeks, presumably due to his title match in tonight’s Main Event. Skip enters the ring, grabbing a microphone to address the crowd.

Skip Beau: “It’s been over two months since I faced Nomad to name the very first Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion. On that occasion I came up short, but I can promise you that tonight will be a different story. Back then I didn’t expect Nomad to pull the kind of stunts that he pulled on that night. Now I know. I go in to the match tonight knowing exactly what to expect from Nomad, and that is for him to try every dirty trick in the book. I won’t be caught off guard this time, and I will be your Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion!”

Skip is interrupted at this point by Nomad appearing from behind the curtain, and instantly tenses up at the arrival of the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion. Nomad has a microphone in hand, but unlike in previous weeks he doesn’t make his way down to the ring, instead choosing to keep his distance from Beau.

Nomad: “You’re arrogance never ceases to amaze me Skip. (crowd boos You know what I’m going to do? You really think you have me worked out already? I’ve learned more tricks in my ten year journey around North America than you could dream up in an entire lifetime. I’ve barely even gotten started.”

The boos intensify as Nomad progresses through his speech. Skip looks less than impressed in the ring.

Nomad: “Not that I’m surprised that you failed to grasp the scale of my knowledge... I mean you barely have two brain cells to rub together in that empty skull of yours. It’s sad. You’ve been given all the tools to succeed right out of the gate, but lack the intelligence to put them to any sort of use. You’re no different to Cal Sanders. He thought he could beat me as well, and look how well that turned out for him. I’m Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion for a reason, and, after I beat you tonight, you’d be well served to remember it...”

Nomad drops his mic and heads into the back, leaving a frustrated looking Skip Beau standing alone in the ring.

Harvey Manners: “Things are heating up already heading into our Main Event!”

Eve Runcord: “Who does Nomad think he’s kidding? The only reason he’s Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion is because he hasn’t been caught cheating yet. It can only be a matter of time until that changes...”

Harvey Manners “Another reason why Nomad is still champion was Davie Renluenn’s interference in last month’s Main Event. Renluenn wants a shot at the title, can he put himself into the picture with a win here tonight?”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradox_zps5a90902f.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg

• This match never really got going properly, as the two men didn’t really seem to click in the ring. The match seemed disjointed throughout, and the fans struggled to really get in to it.
  • Renluenn started the match well, seemingly intent on proving he was worthy of the title shot he wants so badly.
  • However, Paradox was allowed a route back into the match following a missed Dropkick from Renluenn. Paradox showed Davie how it was done, as a Dropkick of his own allowed the paratrooper to take control of the match.
  • Paradox maintained control of the match, causing Renluenn to become desperate as he bailed from the ring to get away from the paratrooper. Paradox followed Renluenn outside, and chased him around the ring. Renluenn dived back into the ring and immediately pulled the referee in between himself and Paradox.
  • While the referee was distracted by Renluenn’s attempts to position him between the two competitors, Joffy Laine appeared from the crowd and nailed Paradox with the Death Spiral before rolling the paratrooper back into the ring.
  • With Paradox staggering back to his feet, Renluenn stopped attempting to hide behind the ref and nailed his opponent with the Forward Russian Leg Sweep to steal the win.

In an extremely poor match, Davie Renluenn defeated Paradox in 8:01 by pinfall with a Forward Russian Legsweep following interference from Joffy Laine.

Eve Runcord: “What the hell was Joffy Laine doing out here?”

Harvey Manners: “I think we may have just seen Joffy Laine ‘putting things right’...”

Eve Runcord: “He had no right to be out here, and... oh god. As if things weren’t already bad enough...”

Eve Runcord’s frustration proves to be down to the appearance of Alan Parent and his manager Kammy Ling. The two seem in a jovial mood as they enter the ring, with Ling grabbing a microphone to address a hostile crowd.

Ling: “Back in Japan, when you lose a match to a superior opponent, you accept defeat with honour. Alan Pawent has beaten many different opponents in Japan, and not once did they complain. Instead they revere Alan Pawent, and try to impwove themselves to be more like him. However you stoopid Americans know nothing of honour, or self-impwovement. You only complain when things don’t go the way you want them to.”

The crowd begin booing in earnest at Ling’s insulting the American people...

Ling: “Pawadigm is perfect example of American attitude. Alan Pawent beat him fair and square at Law & Order, but does Pawadigm accept defeat gwacefully and accept Alan Pawent as his superior? No. Instead Pawadigm demands a rematch here tonight. In Japan, this is great disrespect. Great insult. However Alan Pawent has gwaciously accepted Pawadigm’s challenge, to prove once and for all that Puroresu rules... and remind all of you stoopid Americans just why Alan Pawent is big in Japan!”

Rating: F

Eve Runcord: “I didn’t think it was possible, but I think Kammy Ling is making less and less sense every time I hear her...”

Harvey Manners: “Maybe so, but you can’t deny that she’s had a huge impact on Alan Parent’s fortunes since her arrival. The ‘Puroresu star’ hasn’t lost since she arrived...”

Eve Runcord: “Don’t you mean ‘Alan Pawent’ hasn’t lost...”

• Alan Parent’s recent success obviously hasn’t drawn in the Puroresu fans of Florida Bay, as the fans in attendance tonight are very vocal about their hatred of having to watch the ‘Puroresu star’ in action from the very first bell.
  • Despite Ling’s claims of Parent’s superiority, it is actually Paradigm who takes control of the early goings, with the paratroopers speed proving too much for Parent to handle.
  • However a missed Dropkick allowed Parent back into the match, and Parent actually managed to string some nice submission sequences together... much to the surprise of just about everyone in attendance.
  • Parent stayed on top, and was eventually able to lock in his Parental Lock (Dragon Sleeper) to pick up the win... with no help from Kammy Ling whatsoever.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Alan Parent defeated Paradigm in 7:17 by submission with a Parental Lock.

Harvey Manners: “Alan Parent wins again... and for once Kammy Ling didn’t have to get involved at all...”

Eve Runcord: “Everybody has a good day I guess. The worst part of all this is that now that Parent has a clean win, Ling’s claims are going to become unbearable...”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpg

• This was always going to be a tough match for young Stanley Carpenter, but finding himself opposite a very angry Texan gave him little chance to pick up his first victory in FBIPW.
  • Obviously unhappy that he still hasn’t reclaimed his hat, Tagan took the fight to his young opponent from the very first bell.
  • Carpenter did offer pockets of resistance at times, but was quickly overrun by his much larger opponent.
  • The ending to the match came with a vicious looking Lariat from Tagan that looked like it knocked Carpenter out. The three count was academic.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Tex Tagan defeated Stanley Carpenter in 7:37 by pinfall with a Lariat Clothesline.

Harvey Manners: “Another dominant win for Tex Tagan...”

Eve Runcord: “I think he just sent a very clear message to the Paratroopers... and I wouldn’t want to be one of those boys right now.”

Harvey Manners: “While Tagan may be angry at not having his hat, we have a man coming out that is about to get exactly what he’s been wanting. Skip Beau on his way out for the Main Event... where he finally gets his shot at Nomad, and the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship!”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SkipBeau_zpsd97bb52c.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Nomad_zpsd4031abd.jpg

Skip Beau vs Nomad ©

Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship

• Skip Beau started this match like a wild man, taking the fight to Nomad at every opportunity with wild rights and lefts.
  • The Champion was far more circumspect in his approach, trying to create separation between himself and his opponent and looking to ‘pick his spots’.
  • While Beau started the match strongly, his ‘gung-ho’ approach was always liable to backfire on him at some point. That point came about with Beau pounding on Nomad in the corner, with the referee counting for the rope break. When the count reached five and Beau didn’t stop pummelling Nomad, the referee got in between the two competitors and tried to push Beau away. With Skip Beau being 6’8 and 280lb this proved difficult, but it did create an opportunity for Nomad as the Champion reached over the referee’s head and poked Skip Beau forcibly in the eye.
  • The eye poke sent Beau stumbling backwards and he grabbed the assaulted eye, and Nomad immediately followed up his attack with a snap DDT to seize the initiative.
  • Nomad continued to press home his advantage, as he worked over the challenger for a few minutes.
  • However, Beau managed to power his way back into the match as he hit a Back Drop on the unsuspecting Nomad as the Champion charged in looking for a Clothesline.
  • Beau attacked like a man possessed, downing Nomad with rights and lefts followed up by a big Vertical Suplex.
  • Beau looked to be setting Nomad up for the finish, until his attention was distracted by Davie Renluenn running down towards the ring from behind the curtain. Renluenn looked to hop onto the apron, but was quickly warned off by a stare from an enraged Skip Beau. Renluenn quietly backed away from the ring, obviously having no intention of getting mixed up with Beau tonight.
  • After a lengthy stare down, Skip turned back to the action... right into a Drift Shift! While Renluenn may not have even made it to the ring, his mere presence had been enough to distract Beau long enough for Nomad to recover.
  • The Champion fell into the cover, and it proved enough to retain his title.

In an extremely poor match, Nomad defeated Skip Beau in 8:01 by pinfall with a Drift Shift following a distraction from Davie Renluenn. Nomad makes defence number 2 of his Florida Bay Heavyweight title.

Eve Runcord: “You’ve got to be kidding me! How does he keep getting away with stuff like this? That’s two Main Events in a row that Davie Renluenn has got involved in...”

Harvey Manners: “I don’t know, but I’m sure this isn’t the last we’ll be hearing of this... look at how angry Skip Beau is in the ring!”

Back in the ring, Skip Beau has chased both Nomad and Davie Renluenn to the back, and the 280 pounder is pacing the ring in frustration. He does not look like a man you would want to cross any time soon.

Eve Runcord: “Well, Davie Renluenn wanted all eyes on him... and I can safely say that both Cal Sanders, and now Skip Beau, both have their eyes trained in directly on him.”

Harvey Manners: “I think you may be right... but to find out for sure, be sure to join us for the next edition of Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling! Thank you for joining us and goodnight...”

Show Rating: E

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg

“The end of the experiment?”

I wasn’t really sure what to make of ‘Prime Suspect’. While there were undoubtedly some positives coming out of the show, I couldn’t help but focus on a negative. For the first time in the companies short history we had seen a drop in attendance. Now this wouldn’t be such a problem if we hadn’t lost nearly $1000 last month. If we couldn’t get attendances up, we would probably be looking at losing even more money than we did last month...

If that turns out to be the case, it would probably have to mean an end to our experiement of running two shows per month. This would be a shame, as the experiment has seen some real improvements over the past couple of months. Maybe I was jumping the gun here? I mean we still have another show to run this month, and I won’t be in a position to really assess the impact of the drop in attendance until after the second show...

---------------------------------

OOC:

Thank you to everybody who took the time to predict on the show. Any feedback anybody has on the show, or on the diary so far, are always welcomed.

Predictions

Michigan Hero – 21/27

Voeltzwagon – 20/27

Psycho Sam – 19/27

Jingo – 17/21

Beeker – 16/21

Midnightnick – 16/22

Xendarii – 16/22

shawn waters – 15/21

Croquemitaine – 13/16

Rickymex – 12/19

3rdStringPG – 11/11

Derek B – 9/16

Sudo_Nym – 8/10

LoganRodzen – 5/5

smwilliams 4/6

Infinity King – 4/6

Rayelek – 4/5

christmas_ape – 3/5

Hope to see you all back next show :)

April 26, 2013

"Operation Lullaby"

Case Notes – Entry #9

Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: Mission Impossible

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradigm_zps954d67b3.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CanadianCrusher_zps6d0ecf6f.jpg

Paradigm vs Canadian Crusher

[Canadian Crusher resumes his terrorising of the Paratroopers here, as he tries to bounce back from his loss to Cal Sanders at Prime Suspect. With Paradigm still looking for his first win here in FBIPW, will overcoming the menacing Canadian Crusher prove to be Mission Impossible?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradox_zps5a90902f.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paranoia_zps3a6fd833.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/shipshirt/JoffyLaine_alt1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpg

The Paratroopers (Paradox & Paranoia) vs Southern Hospitality (Joffy Laine & Tex Tagan)

[Tag team action here, as Joffy Laine & Tex Tagan look to exact revenge on the fun-loving Paratroopers. The Paratroopers still have Tex Tagan’s hat, and as such the psychological advantage, but will this be enough to overcome the impressive Texan duo?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Nomad_zpsd4031abd.jpg

Stanley Carpenter vs Nomad

[After retaining his title against Skip Beau at Prime Suspect, in somewhat questionable circumstances, Nomad gets a night off from defending his title. Instead he faces off against youngster Stanley Carpenter. This represents a huge opportunity for Carpenter, as a win would really kick start his career here in FBIPW. Can Carpenter overcome the odds and pick up the upset victory, or will the champion continue his winning run?]

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/CalSanders_alt1jt.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/AlanParent_zps08669c68.jpgw/http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/KammyLing_zpsd8a4e591.jpg

Cal Sanders vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling

Number One Contenders Match

[since the arrival of Kammy Ling, Alan Parent has embarked on a winning run that now stretches to four. Thanks to his recent success, the ‘Puroresu master’ now has a chance to become the number one contender to the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship. However to get that shot he has to go through Cal Sanders, who is himself fresh off of a big win over Canadian Crusher. Which man will be victorious and earn the next shot at Nomad and his Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SkipBeau_zpsd97bb52c.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg

Skip Beau vs Davie Renluenn

[Prime Suspect saw Davie Renluenn cost Skip Beau the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship (and not for the first time) by interfering in his title match against Nomad... Mission Impossible sees Beau get the chance at revenge, as the two face off in the Main Event of the evening. The animosity between these two men stretches back to FBIPW’s debut show, but which man will gain bragging rights with a victory at Mission Impossible?]

Card Recap:

Paradigm vs Canadian Crusher

The Paratroopers vs Southern Hospitality

Stanley Carpenter vs Nomad

Cal Sanders vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling

Skip Beau vs Davie Renluenn

Paradigm vs Canadian Crusher - Canadian squash.

The Paratroopers vs Southern Hospitality - Texas-style squash.

Stanley Carpenter vs Nomad - User character squash...ed.

Cal Sanders vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling - I'd love to see Puwowesu Squash, but this won't be a squash. I pwedict Pawent wins a hard-fought battle, goes on to face Nomad, and goes over as a face, win or lose.

Skip Beau vs Davie Renluenn - Tough choice here. Perhaps it's time for Benny from Philly, er...Davie...to do the job.