Operation Lullaby (A Road To Glory Dynasty)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paradigm vs Canadian Crusher

The Paratroopers vs Southern Hospitality

Stanley Carpenter vs Nomad

Cal Sanders vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling

Skip Beau vs Davie Renluenn

Very hard time picking that last fight, as you obviously want to keep Davie looking strong. On the other hand, I still believe you need to move the belt from Nomad to Skip (who then has as many as six credible challengers to work through). Either that or you need a heel turn or some fresh blood to mix things up.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg

Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: Mission Impossible

Rainbow Bar & Grill, Florida Bay

Saturday W4, April

46 people showed up (!)

Announce Team:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/sebsplex/HarveyManners.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/EveRuncord_zpsa1ab512c.jpg

Harvey Manners: “Hello and welcome to ‘Mission Impossible’! My name is Harvey Manners, and joining me at the announce desk tonight, as always, is the beautiful Eve Runcord.”

Eve Runcord: “Thanks Harvey, and what a night ‘Mission Impossible’ promises to be! I for one cannot wait for tonight’s Main Event! After being cost the title at ‘Prime Suspect’, Skip Beau has the opportunity to get his hands on Davie Renluenn one on one!”

Harvey Manners: “Renluenn can’t be too happy about that. I certainly wouldn’t want to find myself in the ring with an angry 6’8 280lb Skip Beau!”

Eve Runcord: “Davie Renluenn may not be happy, but I couldn’t be happier. Nobody could deserve it more.”

Harvey Manners: “Skip Beau isn’t the only man to have issues with Renluenn in recent months of course. Cal Sanders was also cost his chance at the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship by Renluenn’s interference, and it looks like Cal is on his way out now...”

As indicated on commentary, Cal Sanders is on his way out to the ring. Cal retains his calm and collected mannerisms of previous weeks, despite the constant interruptions he has had to deal with over the previous couple of shows. Unfortunately for Cal, before he can even grab a microphone Davie Renluenn enters the picture with a microphone in hand... much to the chagrin of those on commentary.

Eve Runcord: “What the hell is he doing out here again?”

Harvey Manners: “Renluenn’s a guy who wants all eyes on him all of the time... he doesn’t worry about small details like interrupting another wrestlers promo time.”

Davie Renluenn: “Why do you even bother to keep coming out here Cal? Isn’t it obvious that nobody wants to hear what you have to say? No, they all want to hear from me!”

The boos coming from the new record FBIPW crowd seem to bring Davie’s last statement into disrepute... not that Renluenn seems affected by this at all.

Davie Renluenn: “They want to hear from me because tonight I have finally been returned where I belong, and that’s the Main Event. And since I am now back in the Main Event, I wanted to address something said after I made my impact on the Main Event at Prime Suspect. Eve Runcord said that I wanted all eyes on me... and as much as I hate to correct such a beauty, but I have tell Eve tonight that she’s got it wrong... I don’t want all eyes on me, I demand them.”

The booing picks up a bit, as Eve Runcord displays her displeasure at Davie Renluenn’s attitude on commentary. Sanders for his part seems relatively unmoved by Renluenn’s claims.

Davie Renluenn: “Because it doesn’t matter what I do. Whether I’m winning matches or deciding the outcome of title matches, I draw people’s attention... I always have done. Some people are just born with that x-factor, like me, and (turning attention to Sanders) some people are not.”

Rating: E-

Eve Runcord: “Who the hell does Davie Renluenn think he is? I hope Skip Beau tears him in half in the Main Event...”

Harvey Manners: “Davie did a lot of huffing and puffing there, but I don’t think he’s flustered Cal Sanders yet. Sanders manages to maintain his calm when many others would blow, and I think that holds him in good stead here in Florida Bay.”

Eve Runcord: “Renluenn does seem to be trying to get under Cal’s skin, but up to now hasn’t been successful, even with his surprise opponent for Sanders last time out in Canadian Crusher.”

Harvey Manners: “Speaking of Canadian Crusher, he’s on his way out for his match with Paradigm...”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradigm_zps954d67b3.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CanadianCrusher_zps6d0ecf6f.jpg

Paradigm vs Canadian Crusher

• This match started with Canadian Crusher in complete control, using his size and strength to completely overwhelm his much smaller opponent.
  • Crusher maintained this control throughout much of the match, as he simply threw his opponent around the ring with apparent ease.
  • However, around the five minute mark, Paradigm was able to slip behind an attempted Military Press Slam from Crusher, and bring the big man to his knee with a series of kicks to his calves.
  • Bouncing off the ropes, Paradigm hit a Dropkick to the face of the crouched Canadian Crusher to put the big man on his back.
  • Not wasting a second, Paradigm headed to the top rope to land a big Splash on Canadian Crusher.
  • However just when Paradigm looked like he may be on his way to his first win, Joffy Laine appeared at ringside and jumped on to the apron.
  • With the referees attention focused on trying to get Laine down off the apron, Tex Tagan was able to slide into the ring behind the referee, and almost decapitated Paradigm with a Lariat. As soon as he saw Tagan slide out of the ring, Laine dropped down from the apron agreeing to stay out of the match.
  • Canadian Crusher recovered just in time as Charles Hapstander turned back to the action just in time to see Crusher pulling Paradigm to his feet to deliver the Full Nelson Slam for the win.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Canadian Crusher defeated Paradigm in 7:37 by pinfall with a Full Nelson Slam following interference from Joffy Laine & Tex Tagan.

Eve Runcord: “What are Tagan & Laine doing out here?”

Harvey Manners: “They promised revenge on the Paratroopers, and I can only guess this is a part of it...”

After the bell, Tex Tagan and Joffy Laine slide back into the ring to deliver more punishment to Paradigm. Referee Charles Hapstander initially tries to stop the Texan duo, but is chased off by Tex Tagan. Joffy Laine hauls Paradigm back to his feet for Tex Tagan to hit him with another devastating Lariat. The two laugh in the ring, until Paradox and Paranoia charge out from the back to try and help their fellow paratrooper. Seeing them coming, Joffy Laine grabs a microphone to address the duo.

Joffy Laine: “Do you see what we mean by getting things back on track? Now boys, I know you’re going to want to blame us for what just happened to your lil buddy, but y’all bought this on yourselves when you embarrassed me and stole Tex’s hat...”

Tex Tagan: “So boys let us spell this out for you. Ya see what just happened? Well this is what’s going to happen every time one of your little group has a match until we get what we want.”

Joffy Laine: “So heres how its gonna go down, next time out at ‘Covert Operations’ it’s gonna be the three of you versus the two of us Texans... AND the man who just beat Paradigm: the big, bad Canadian Crusher... and you will have to bring Tex Tagan’s hat to the match...”

Tex Tagan: “Because if you don’t... for every show my head is without it’s hat, I’ll be taking one of your heads from off your shoulders. And don’t think that’s an idle threat, when I make a promise I make sure I keep it... it’s all a part of our famous ‘Southern Hospitality’.”

Joffy Laine: “Oh and boys, Tex and I are in the mood for a fight... and I think these fans deserve a little preview of what’s gonna happen at ‘Covert Operations’.”

Rating: E+

Harvey Manners: “It may have taken a few weeks, but I think it’s fair to say the consequences of stealing Tex Tagan’s hat are finally starting to catch up to the Paratroopers...”

Eve Runcord: “You’ve got to feel sorry for them, they’ve got two angry Texans gunning for them and the Texans have enlisted the help of a Canadian monster!”

Harvey Manners: “I don’t think Paradox & Paranoia can worry about ‘Covert Operations’ yet, they have to focus on getting through this tag match tonight first!”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradox_zps5a90902f.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paranoia_zps3a6fd833.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/shipshirt/JoffyLaine_alt1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpg

The Paratroopers (Paradox & Paranoia) vs Southern Hospitality (Joffy Laine & Tex Tagan)

• Laine & Tagan jumped Paradox & Paranoia before the bell, landing a series of right hands to take down their opponents. After a brief beatdown, Laine drops to the apron and the bell is rung to start the match.
  • The pre-match beatdown allowed the Texans to seize the initiative and overwhelm their opponents early on. The Paratroopers tried to build some resistance throughout the match, but were continually cut down by their larger opponents.
  • After a few minutes of beating on their opponents, Tagan decides it’s time for his Lariat... and damn near takes Paradox’s head off. The three count is academic, and the Texan’s send a strong message going into the six man match at ‘Covert Operations’.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Southern Hospitality defeated Paratroopers III in 6:37 when Tex Tagan defeated Paradox by pinfall with a Lariat Clothesline.

Harvey Manners: “An ominously destructive display from Joffy Laine and Tex Tagan there...”

Eve Runcord: “They jumped the Paratroopers before the match had even started, Paradox and Paranoia didn’t stand a chance of getting back into the match.”

Harvey Manners: “They’ll have to hope for a fairer contest next month will allow them to compete, or they could well be overwhelmed again...”

Next up, we have young Stanley Carpenter making his way to the ring for his upcoming match. Next out is his opponent, Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion Nomad, who has a microphone in hand...

Nomad: “Last month I was able to do exactly what I said I would do and retain my Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship. But what about my opponent Skip Beau? Skip claimed that he was going to beat me, that he had me all worked out... that he would walk into tonight as the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion. Yet here I am, standing before you tonight with the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship still over my shoulder. ‘Prime Suspect’ shows that Skip Beau is a man who can’t keep the promises he makes.”

The crowd boo, knowing that Beau was cost the title by outside interference last month.

Nomad: “Now for people like the young man in the ring, having wrestlers at the top of the card who they know will keep their word is important. These young wrestlers need someone in the back who they can learn from, someone who can help them improve, someone who they can go to for advice... someone who they can look up to as a role model. ‘Prime Suspect’ proved that Skip Beau can’t be seen as a role model for the young wrestlers here in Florida Bay, you just can’t trust him to get the job done. Luckily these young men do have somebody they can look up to. Somebody with experience all around North America, someone who knows how to get the job done in the ring, and a man who is willing to give these men a chance to grow and improve. Luckily these young men can look up to me.”

The booing intensifies, as Nomad tries to build himself up as a hero, but the fans are having none of it.

Nomad: “And that’s why I agreed to this match. Stanley Carpenter is at the beginning of his career, and I’m allowing him to face a man of my calibre... the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion. This is the biggest match of his career so far, and all I can say to him is... you’re welcome.”

Eve Runcord: “Nomad… as a role model! In what kind of mixed up world does that happen?”

Harvey Manners: “I think Stanley Carpenter knows better than to listen to the rubbish Nomad is spouting. However, I do agree with one thing that Nomad said, this is a huge opportunity for Carpenter.”

Eve Runcord: “Absolutely, imagine what a win against the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion would do for his young career.”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Nomad_zpsd4031abd.jpg

Stanley Carpenter vs Nomad

• Most people watching this match expected Nomad to win this one easily… including the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion himself. This may have contributed to the overconfidence that almost cost Nomad this match on more than one occasion.
  • Nomad actually started the match strongly, quickly downing his younger opponent with a nice German Suplex. However he took too long pandering to the crowd for heel heat, and was caught off guard by a cheeky roll up attempt from Carpenter that earned the youngster a two count.
  • Carpenter quickly followed up the roll up attempt with a nice Dropkick to take the Champion off his feet.
  • The youngster stayed on top, dominating the match for a few minutes and almost putting Nomad away on more than one occasion. Eventually Nomad had to resort to an eye gouge to turn things back in his favour. This earned him a ‘final warning’ from referee Charles Hapstander, but the damage was already done.
  • Taking advantage of his temporarily blinded opponent, Nomad sent Carpenter to the mat with a Clothesline. He quickly hauled Carpenter to his feet, and before the youngster could recover he nailed him with a Drift Switch to pick up the win… a win that he was made to work unexpectedly hard for.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Nomad defeated Stanley Carpenter in 7:36 by pinfall with a Drift Shift.

Rating: E

Eve Runcord: “I think Nomad just proved that he isn’t fit to be a role model to anyone. Carpenter was on the way to the biggest win of his career, until that blatant eye gouge allowed Nomad back into the match.”

Harvey Manners: “It does make you wonder if Nomad has any morals at all. He’s already shown he’ll do anything necessary to retain his Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship, but this was a non-title match against an 18 year old rookie!”

Eve Runcord: “Someone’s got to put a stop to Nomad, before he gives FBIPW a bad name… and this could be the man to do it!”

Skip Beau comes tearing out of the back, and makes a beeline straight for the ring. Seeing Beau coming, and deciding that he doesn’t want to deal with the 280 pounder tonight, Nomad quickly exits the ring and grabs his title. Beau slides into the ring and helps Carpenter to his feet, before grabbing a microphone.

Skip Beau: “You think you’re a role model for anybody in the back right now Nomad? They don’t look up to you… they don’t even respect you… because there’s nothing special about you. There have always been guys like you in the wrestling business, Nomad, ever since the beginning. Guys willing to bend the rules, take shortcuts because they think that will help them get to where they want to be… and sometimes that even works out for them for a while. But eventually it all comes crashing down when someone like me comes along and beats you fair and square in the middle of the ring.”

Beau gets a slight pop from the crowd for his previous statement.

Skip Beau: “The only reason you’ve been able to beat me so far is because Davie Renluenn has interfered in both of our title matches. So after I deal with Davie Renluenn in tonights Main Event, and make sure he won’t be a factor in any of my matches going forward, how about you and I go at it again?”

The crowd pops a little louder this time. Nomad seems to ponder Beau’s proposal for a second, before grinning to himself and heading to the back without giving an answer… leaving a very angry Skip Beau standing alone in the middle of the ring.

Eve Runcord: “I would love to see Skip Beau get his hands on Nomad one of one, and find out who the better man is... with no outside interference.”

Harvey Manners: “I think everybody would; but even if Skip can put Davie Renluenn out of action in tonight’s Main Event, that won’t make him next in line to get a shot at Nomad’s title. That honour will belong to the winner of our next match, which is a number one contenders match!”

Eve Runcord: “Who will it be who gets the next shot at the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship? Will it be ‘The Leaping Lumberjack’ Cal Sanders, or the (sigh) ‘Puroresu Master’ Alan Parent? We’ll find out next!”

Alan Parent is out first, and as usual he is accompanied to ringside by his manager Kammy Ling… who as usual arrives at ringside with a microphone in hand.

Kammy Ling: “Last month Alan Pawent showed just why he is star in Japan, and FBIPW management finally take notice of his immense talent and natuwal ability and give him number one contendership match. After Alan Pawent beat Cal Sanders tonight, he go on to become Flowida Bay Heavyweight Champion and be the first man to win title in both Amewica and Japan. He will be true International star and will prove once and for all that Puroresu rules… and make all you stoopid Amewican’s realize just why Alan Pawent is big in Japan!”

With Kammy Ling’s bold claims seemingly finished, Cal Sanders makes his way out to get this number one contenders match underway…

Rating: F

Harvey Manners: “If Kammy Ling proves to be right, and Alan Parent wins here tonight… who would you support in the Nomad/Parent title match?”

Eve Runcord: “Oh don’t even go there. I just have to hope that Sanders can get the job done here tonight…”

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/CalSanders_alt1jt.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/AlanParent_zps08669c68.jpg

Cal Sanders vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling

#1 Contenders Match

• It seems none of the new fans in tonight’s bumper crowd (by FBIPW standards) like Puroresu any more than the fans who have attended previous shows, as Alan Parent was booed almost from the first bell.
  • This didn’t seem to deter the ‘Japanese star’ though, as he started the match well as he looked to take his opponent to the mat with his submission game.
  • Unfortunately for Alan Parent, Cal Sanders proved very adept at the submission game and the ‘Leaping Lumberjack’ quickly worked his way back into the match, seemingly having a reversal for all of Alan Parent’s attempted submission holds.
  • Parent continued to try his submission based attack, but continually found Sanders was able to reverse his attempts as the Canadian took control of the match.
  • Eventually Parent got desperate, and a missed Lariat attempt opened him up to a DDT from Sanders.
  • With Parent down, Sanders headed to the top rope and nailed the Frog Splash that earned him the win, and saw him named the number one contender for the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship… much to the disgust of Kammy Ling.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Cal Sanders defeated Alan Parent in 8:07 by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

Harvey Manners: “He’s done it! Cal Sanders puts an end to the winning streak of Alan Parent, and as a result will get another chance at the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship, as he faces Nomad at ‘Covert Operations’.”

Eve Runcord: “Thank god for that! Let’s hope Cal can take the title away from Nomad, and FBIPW can finally get a champion we can be proud of.”

Harvey Manners: “Hear hear. Could Skip Beau help Cal Sanders chances by beating Davie Renluenn in the Main Event? Davie Renluenn has cost both Cal Sanders & Skip Beau the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship in recent months by interfering in their title matches…”

Eve Runcord: “I don’t think Skip Beau beating Davie Renluenn can do anything to hurt Sanders chances… and even if it does, it will still be great watching Skip smack Davie around the ring…”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SkipBeau_zpsd97bb52c.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg

Skip Beau vs Davie Renluenn

• Skip Beau started this match like a man possessed, taking his frustration out on Davie Renluenn with a series of right and left hands.
  • Renluenn quickly bailed to the outside to try and create some separation between himself and Skip Beau, but Beau followed him and delivered a Suplex to the outside floor that left Renluenn writhing in pain.
  • The referees count reached eight before Beau rolled Renluenn back into the ring and covered him for a two count.
  • Beau stayed on top for a few minutes, until his aggression got him into trouble as an attempted running Corner Splash ended with Beau crashing into the turnbuckle as Renluenn rolled out of the way.
  • This allowed Renluenn back into the match, and he took control with a chop block to take his larger opponent off his feet.
  • Renluenn stayed on top for a few minutes, until Skip Beau showed incredible strength to reverse a Davie Renluenn Sleeper Hold into a Backdrop.
  • Beau looked to follow this up with a Big Boot, but Renluenn was able to duck out of the way of the impact and send Beau… crashing straight into referee Charles Hapstander!
  • Beau immediately turned back to Renluenn and nailed the Flow Down, falling into the cover only to discover there was no referee to count the pinfall.
  • Beau began to attempt to revive the referee, and didn’t notice Nomad charging down to the ring. Nomad, title belt in hand, slid into the ring and sized Beau up before swinging the title belt at Beau’s head… only for Skip to duck and avoid the impact, with Davie Renluenn unwittingly taking the impact instead.
  • Nomad stood shocked for a moment by what had happened, before being unceremoniously dumped out of the ring by Beau.
  • Referee Charles Hapstander happened to come around at this point, just in time to count the advantageous three count for Skip Beau to pick up the victory.

In an extremely poor match, Skip Beau defeated Davie Renluenn in 7:54 by pinfall following botched interference by Nomad.

Eve Runcord: “Haha. FINALLY, after weeks of watching Nomad and Renluenn cheat their way to the top, we see Skip Beau catching a break and pinning Davie Renluenn in the middle of that ring… and it couldn’t have looked any better!”

Harvey Manners: “Beau may have won a small victory over Nomad tonight, but Nomad is still the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion. I’d hold any celebrations until that stops being the case…”

Eve Runcord: “Maybe Cal Sanders is the man to take the title off of Nomad?”

Harvey Manners: “Maybe he is? To find out, be sure to join us in two weeks time for ‘Covert Operations’! Thank you for watching, goodnight!”

Show Rating: E

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg

“A New Hope?”

Well… I think that ‘Mission Impossible’ may have given me just enough of a reason to extend our two shows a month experiment for a little bit longer. I don’t know where the extra thirty fans came from, but somehow we managed to treble our usual attendance. Would this trend continue? It was difficult to say, but what I could say was that the attendance bump meant that we only lost $616 for the month of April. A clear improvement on the $934 we lost in March. Hopefully the progression would convince Section Chief Davies to allow me to continue running two shows a month for the foreseeable future. Regardless, the signs are good that word is getting around about FBIPW. Had word reached the ears of Richard Eisen yet? I could speculate, but it is impossible to know for sure…

While we didn’t manage to match the quality of ‘Law & Order’ in April, we did manage to improve our popularity with each show… which is all we can ask for at this stage. All in all, I’d put it down as a good month, definitely something to build on.

---------------------------------

OOC:

Thank you to everybody who took the time to predict on the show. Any feedback anybody has on the show, or on the diary so far, is always welcomed.

Predictions

Michigan Hero – 24/32

Voeltzwagon – 24/32

Psycho Sam – 23/32

Midnightnick – 19/27

Croquemitaine – 18/21

Jingo – 17/21

Beeker – 16/21

Xendarii – 16/22

Rickymex – 16/24

shawn waters – 15/21

3rdStringPG – 15/16

Derek B – 9/16

Sudo_Nym – 8/10

smwilliams 7/12

LoganRodzen – 5/5

Infinity King – 4/6

Rayelek – 4/5

christmas_ape – 3/5

Hope to see you all back next show :)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;">United States Department Of Justice</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">Federal Investigation Bureau</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">

April 30, 2013</span></p><p>

<span>http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/SWF_kam.jpg</span><span>http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RichardEisen.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><em><strong>"Operation Lullaby"</strong></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">

Case Notes – Entry #10</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">

Filed By: Ted McCulloch</span></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling – March-April 2013</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Promotion Development</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

March and April saw a clear improvement in terms of show quality compared to our early efforts. This was best illustrated by ‘Law & Order’ which was the best show we have put on in the promotions short history. I believe this has been helped at least in part by our new strategy of running two shows a month instead of just one. The extra show gives the wrestlers more opportunities to learn, gives them more exposure and allows the crowd to get to know the characters better. All four shows run throughout March and April saw the promotion increase in popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

However our new strategy did see us take somewhat of a hit financially. March saw us lose $934 for the month. This was improved to a loss of $616 in April, meaning a loss of over $1500 for the two months. This leaves the promotion with $8771 in the bank, meaning we could run at that level for another 6 months before we run into serious problems. </p><p> </p><p>

However the improved attendance for ‘Mission Impossible’ gives me hope that we can continue to further limit our losses going forward and, if growth continues, turn the strategy into a money making exercise. I’d certainly like to throw my support behind extending the experiment into the summer months.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpg</span><span>http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/EveRuncord_zpsa1ab512c.jpg</span><span>http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Agent Usage</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

Special Agent Cardillo and Special Agent Piercy have continued in their roles as Main Event Heel’s over the previous two months. Special Agent Cardillo has been pushed strongly throughout March and April, with a 3-1 record and being involved in two Main Events. He is also positioned to move into a major storyline as we move into May and beyond. Special Agent Piercy has continued in his tag team with Joffy Laine, and their rivalry with the Paratroopers. The feud has been dominated by Tagan & Laine, and with the feud moving quickly towards its ‘blow off match’. Expect Special Agent Piercy to move further up the card in the near future.</p><p> </p><p>

Junior Agent Bruin has continued to do solid work in her role as Colour Commentator. She will remain in this role until such time as the SWF decide to launch a womens division. I remain convinced that this is the best shot at getting Junior Agent Bruin noticed, and hired, by the SWF.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Future Plans</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><ul><li>As previously mentioned, May and June will see FBIPW continue to run two shows per month. If we continue to see improvements in attendances this will stretch further into the summer. <br /></li><li>Tex Tagan will move away from his storyline with the Paratroopers, and be moved into storylines further up the card. It remains to be seen if his tag team with Joffy Laine will be kept for the long term. <br /></li><li>I hope to report continued improvement in both attendances and show quality for the next report.</li></ul><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>This document is property of the US government</em></p><p><em>

Attempts to distribute or copy this document contravene federal law</em></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

United States Department Of Justice

Federal Investigation Bureau

May 1, 2013

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/SWF_kam.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RichardEisen.jpg

"Operation Lullaby"

Case Note – SWF Entry #11

Filed By: Ted McCulloch

April proved to be another perplexing month from the SWF. The Christian Faith/Remo feud continued... on FREE TV, with a match that went to a no contest on the opening Supreme TV of the month. This, seemingly ‘made for TV’ feud, continued with a backstage confrontation between the pair at ‘The World Is Watching’. One can only speculate if this confrontation distracted Remo during his Main Event match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Steve Frehley, as the champion was able to retain. The last Supreme TV of the month saw Jack Bruce start an argument with ‘The Iron Man’ over who was the biggest name in the SWF today. With the two men failing to reach an agreement over which of them had achieved more in the SWF, it seems likely that this feud may take centre stage going into ‘Master Of Puppets’.

While ‘The World Is Watching’ saw an improvement from Awesome Impact in terms of buy rate, and saw the SWF hit a 3.00 buy rate for only the second time in 2013, the PPV still lacked any real build and a lot of the matches seemed a bit rushed. More attention was paid on the ongoing feud between Faith and Remo for much of the month, leaving many observers confused by the SWF’s current strategy.

In other news, the SWF recalled Bear Bekowski from development during April. Having spent nearly six years in RIPW, the SWF clearly felt Bear was as developed as he was ever going to be. While the SWF has always had a home for untalented, hulking behemoths, many believe that Bear’s abilities in the ring may not even stand up to the scrutiny of the SWF product. It remains to be seen how long the SWF persist with the big man. Bear Bekowski is yet to make his TV debut for the SWF at the time of this report.

Pay Per View:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SWF_WorldWatching_zpsc467f79f.jpg

The World Is Watching

Held At: The Kettley Arena (Mid South)

Attendance: 30,000

Buy Rate: 3.00

(Up 0.17)

Rating: B

Main Event: Steve Frehley bt Remo to retain SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Match Of The Night: Rich Money bt Eric Eisen

This document is property of the US government

Attempts to distribute or copy this document contravene federal law

United States Department Of Justice

Federal Investigation Bureau

May 11, 2013

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/SWF_kam.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RichardEisen.jpg

"Operation Lullaby"

Case Notes – Entry #12

Filed By: Ted McCulloch

Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: Covert Operations

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SkipBeau_zpsd97bb52c.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/AlanParent_zps08669c68.jpg

Skip Beau vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling

[skip Beau comes into this match off of a huge win in the Main Event at ‘Mission Impossible’, which saw him overcome both Davie Renluenn and an interfering Nomad. ‘Mission Impossible’ wasn’t as successful for the ‘Puroresu master’, as Alan Parent came up short in his number one contenders match against Cal Sanders. Can the ‘Japanese Superstar’ bounce back, or will the 6’8 280lb Skip Beau prove too large an obstacle for Parent to overcome?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg

Stanley Carpenter vs Davie Renluenn

[Can Davie Renluenn get back to winning ways here, after coming up short against Skip Beau at ‘Mission Impossible’, or will Stanley Carpenter pull off an upset and collect his first win here in FBIPW?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradigm_zps954d67b3.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradox_zps5a90902f.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paranoia_zps3a6fd833.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/shipshirt/JoffyLaine_alt1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CanadianCrusher_zps6d0ecf6f.jpg

The Paratroopers vs Southern Hospitality & Canadian Crusher

[it all started with a hat... Not the usual way to describe the beginnings of a grudge match, but apt to describe what kicked off the sequence of events leading to this one. Paradox defeating Joffy Laine due to the distraction of Paradigm stealing Tex Tagan’s hat started a campaign from the Southern Hospitality boys to gain some revenge. If the Texans can pick up the win here, they will confirm their dominance of the Paratroopers and Tagan will regain his lost hat. Will hat and Cowboy be reunited? Or will the Paratroopers pick up a huge victory?]

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/CalSanders_alt1jt.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Nomad_zpsd4031abd.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202013%20Title%20belts/FBIFloridaBayHvywt_zps28d294ee.jpg

Cal Sanders vs Nomad ©

Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship

[Cal Sanders ended the undefeated streak of Alan Parent to earn this opportunity, but has come up short against the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion multiple times in the past. Can Cal Sanders finally overcome Nomad, or will the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion be proved right that Cal Sanders isn’t worth all of the opportunities he has received to date in FBIPW?]

Card Recap:

Cal Sanders vs Nomad © - Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship

This document is property of the US government

Attempts to distribute or copy this document contravene federal law

I almost picked Sanders to win the title, as I don't think you can spin out Nomad's run much longer with only two credible challengers, but I think he'll score one more defence and drop the title to Beau at the next show.

Gambling with these picks...I think I'd like to see a Sanders-Pawent feud for the title...

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg

Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: Covert Operations

Rainbow Bar & Grill, Florida Bay

Saturday W2, May

28 people showed up

Announce Team:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/sebsplex/HarveyManners.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/EveRuncord_zpsa1ab512c.jpg

Harvey Manners: “Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to ‘Covert Operations’. My name is Harvey Manners, and I am joined at ringside, as always, by the lovely Eve Runcord.”

Eve Runcord: “Thanks Harvey, and what a night tonight promises to be after the events of ‘Mission Impossible’ only two weeks ago. Not only did we see Cal Sanders named number one contender for the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship, but we also saw Skip Beau overcome Davie Renluenn, and an interfering Nomad, to pick up a huge win in the Main Event...”

Harvey Manners: “And that’s not to mention the announcement of the six-man tag match to finally settle this feud between the Paratroopers and the Southern Hospitality boys.”

The night kicks off with the number one contender Cal Sanders making his way down to the ring. Looking calm and collected as he makes his way to the ring, Sanders win against Alan Parent at ‘Mission Impossible’ is played up on commentary. Runcord speculates whether Sanders is the man to end Nomad’s reign as Flordia Bay Heavyweight Champion. However, much like in previous weeks, before we can hear from the number one contender, Davie Renluenn appears from behind the curtain with a microphone already in hand to cut Cal Sanders off.

Davie Renluenn: “What kind of nerve do you have coming out here on my time. Do you really think anybody cares that you became number one contender again. I mean everyone already knows you’re going to lose, so what’s the point?”

The crowd begins to boo at this point, clearly disagreeing with Renluenn’s assessment.

Davie Renluenn: “The only important thing to come out of ‘Mission Impossible’ was what happened to me in the Main Event, where our Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion felt the need to get involved in my match. Nomad, just like everybody else in this building, is jealous of my ability. He’s jealous of my looks, my charisma and my ability in between the ropes. I had Skip Beau beat until Nomad showed up, so I want my chance at getting a measure of revenge. I came out here with one thing to say... and that is to say that next week I want Nomad one on one, for the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship!”

The crowd doesn’t seem overly excited at the prospect of this match, and continues booing Renluenn.

Davie Renluenn: (directing attention back to Sanders) “Because you see, while you may not have a chance at winning your title match, I will get the job done. As I’ve told you before, some people just have it, and some... don’t.”

Eve Runcord: “Davie Renluenn’s claims get more and more ridiculous each and every week. It was obvious that at ‘Mission Impossible’ Nomad was trying to attack Skip Beau when he got involved in the Main Event, not Davie Renluenn.”

Harvey Manners: “Davie Renluenn is a man who doesn’t like losing, and he’ll try to put the blame on anyone but himself if at all possible. Passing the blame on to Nomad is his way of avoiding the disappointment of losing.”

Eve Runcord: “Renluenn can blame whoever he wants, at the end of the day he just couldn’t get the job done.”

Harvey Manners: “Speaking of not getting the job done, here comes the man who Cal Sanders beat to be named the number one contender. How do you think Alan Parent and Kammy Ling are going to take that loss?”

Eve Runcord: “I can’t imagine they’ll take it any better than Renluenn…”

It is of course Alan Parent on his way down to the ring, accompanied as always by his manager Kammy Ling. Ling does not look happy, having seen her client lose for the first time since her arrival last time out at ‘Mission Impossible’. The crowd begin their abuse of Alan Parent early this show, as they taunt him about his recent loss.

Kammy Ling: “Do you people really think Alan Pawent cares about what you think? Even the gweatest wrestlers lose occasionally. What makes a wrestler gweat is how he recovers from his rare defeats. In Japan, they have old saying that ‘Failure is the basis of success’. You Amewican fans are too stoopid to understand the deep phiwisophical statement, so let me ask you this: Do you think Alan Pawent never lost on his rise to stardom in Japan? Well he did lose… once. But he bounce back with big win the very next week. And that’s what he do tonight, as he beats Skip Beau and reminds all of you stoopid fans that Puroresu rules… and show just why Alan Pawent is big in Japan.”

Harvey Manners: “Kammy Ling seems confident that Alan Parent can get things back on track here tonight against Skip Beau.”

Eve Runcord: “Skip Beau is not a man I would be too confident about beating. 6’8, 280lb and fresh off the back of a victory in the Main Event at ‘Mission Impossible’… sounds like a difficult man to beat to me.”

Harvey Manners: “I’m not disagreeing with you, but the pressure is really on Alan Parent to get a ‘W’ here.”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SkipBeau_zpsd97bb52c.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/AlanParent_zps08669c68.jpgw/http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/KammyLing_zpsd8a4e591.jpg

• Skip Beau starts the match strongly, landing a series of heavy right hands to take the ‘Japanese star’ off his feet. Beau ramps up the pressure with a Powerslam that earned him a two count.
  • Beau stays on top with a series of power moves, before looking to hit a running corner splash on the prone Parent.
  • However the ‘Puroresu master’ is able to pull referee Charles Hapsander in between Beau and himself to take the bulk of the impact, leaving all three men down.
  • Beau struggles back to his feet, but before he could go after Parent, Kammy Ling slides into the ring to try and help her client… and slaps Skip Beau right across the face.
  • The slap has no effect… Beau puffs out his chest, taking a step towards the Japanese manager.
  • With Beau’s attention focused on the interfering manager, he doesn’t notice Nomad sliding into the ring and nailing Skip from behind with the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship. Nomad quickly follows up with a Drift Shift right on to the belt, before hauling Alan Parent on top of Beau and hightailing from the ring.
  • Sensing an opportunity, Kammy Ling immediately tries to bring Charles Hapstander around to count the pinfall. Eventually the referee recovers enough to count a slow three, much to the disgust of the on looking crowd.

In an extremely poor match, Alan Parent defeated Skip Beau in 7:58 by pinfall after interference from Nomad.

Eve Runcord: “Oh come on! What the hell was Nomad doing out here?”

Harvey Manners: “Well Skip Beau got the better of the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion last month, I guess Nomad just couldn’t let that rest…”

Eve Runcord: “How Nomad keeps getting away with this is beyond me… I guess all we can do is hope Skip Beau gets his hands on him sometime soon…”

Once the ring clears the Texan duo of Joffy Laine and Tex Tagan make their way down to the ring, flanked by the menacing form of Canadian Crusher. Laine and Tagan both grab microphones, while Crusher stands in the middle of the ring… looking menacing.

Joffy Laine: “Now at ‘Mission Impossible’ Tex and I made a statement. A statement that the fun and games are over. You hear that Paratroopers. You’ve had your fun, but it’s been going on for too long now. Tonight sees us put an end to this charade, and move on to something a little more suited to men of our talents.”

Tex Tagan: “I’ve taken you boys down so many times over the past few months I’ve lost count, and tonight will be no different. At the end of the day boys, it comes down to one simple thing. Look at what you’ve got, and then look at all that I’ve got. I’ve got my man Joffy Laine watchin’ ma back, and I’ve got this big piece o’ meat right here to squash any one of ya that steps out of line. I’ve got the perfect team to beat the living snot out of y’all, and make sure that you never bother us ever again. Now I would warn you to not even bother showing up… but I wouldn’t want you to miss out on our famous Southern Hospitality.”

Tex Tagan laughs to himself, before exiting the ring with his tag team partner. Canadian Crusher remains in the ring for a moment, to look menacing, before leaving as well.

Eve Runcord: “Well Tex Tagan and Joffy Laine sounding very confident there…”

Harvey Manners: “I hate to say it, but they may have every right to be. Tex Tagan remains undefeated here in FBIPW, and you only have to look at Canadian Crusher to know he is a force to be reckoned with.”

Eve Runcord: “Well the beauty of these six-man matches is that they tend to bring an air of unpredictability. We just have to hope that the Paratroopers can take advantage of that somehow…”

Harvey Manners: “We can only hope… and here comes another man who’s not short of confidence. Davie Renluenn on the way out for his match…”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg

• Davie Renluenn came into this match full of confidence, but was faced with a game opponent in Stanley Carpenter.
  • Much like at ‘Mission Impossible’, where he faced Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion Nomad, Carpenter surprised many onlookers by competing with a perceived superior opponent throughout the match.
  • However Renluenn’s superior experience eventually began to tell, as he began to take control of the match up.
  • A Forward Russian Legsweep put Carpenter away at the eight minute mark, but Carpenter had surprised a few people by making this a much more competitive and open match than many, including Davie Renluenn, had expected.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Davie Renluenn defeated Stanley Carpenter in 8:01 by pinfall with a Forward Russian Legsweep.

Harvey Manners: “A hard fought victory for Davie Renluenn there…”

Eve Runcord: “Renluenn may have picked up the win, but I think Stanley Carpenter has impressed a few people with his performance here tonight.”

Harvey Manners: “The 18 year old rookie has certainly looked to be on the right track with his performances in recent weeks. If he keeps performing as he has been, then it won’t be too long until he gets that all important first victory.”

Eve Runcord: “And here’s the man who cheated Carpenter out of a potential first win at ‘Mission Impossible’. The Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion is on his way to the ring…”

As stated on commentary, Nomad appears from the back with his Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship belt slung over his shoulder and makes his way down to the ring. Grabbing a microphone, the champion seems to have a few words to say about tonight’s Main Event../

Nomad: “It was just over two months ago that I retained my Florida Bay Heavyweight Chamionship by pinning Cal Sanders right in the middle of the ring. Now let me ask you all a question: What’s changed in the past two months. What’s changed that makes anybody think that Cal Sanders will beat me this time around? Since you’re all probably too slow to follow my train of thought, let me answer for you: absolutely nothing.”

This gets the crowd booing, and a “You’re an A$$hole” chant even begins.

Nomad: “I mean let’s be honest with ourselves. What is a man who hasn’t made even the slightest improvement in the past eleven years going to have learnt in two months? Nothing, that’s what. So let’s not start deluding ourselves, tonight I’ll be facing the same old Cal Sanders who I’ve beaten on two previous occasions here in FBIPW… and more times than I care to count on the Canadian Independent scene, and tonight it will be exactly the same result as it always is: Me having my arms held aloft in victory, while Cal is on his back in the middle of the ring having been beaten… again. And if nothing it will remind Cal of something very important: That things haven’t changed, and that he is still the same guy he has always been: an insignificant nobody.”

Rating: F+

Eve Runcord: “What… a… d*ck.”

Harvey Manners: “Nomad very confident here tonight… but, as much as I hate to admit it, hidden somewhere in between the insults and hyperbole he does have a point. He has beaten Cal Sanders twice before.”

Eve Runcord: “The beauty of wrestling is that anybody can beat anybody on any given night, and I just hope to god that tonight is Cal’s night. After the abuse he has received from Nomad over the past few months, I would love him to be the guy to wipe the arrogant smirk off of Nomad’s face.”

Harvey Manners: “Well that match is still to come, but before our Main Event we have a huge six-man tag grudge match. Joffy Laine and Tex Tagan have grown tired of the Paratroopers antics, and promise to put a stop to it tonight. Who will come out on top? Let’s find out now…”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradigm_zps954d67b3.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradox_zps5a90902f.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paranoia_zps3a6fd833.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/shipshirt/JoffyLaine_alt1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CanadianCrusher_zps6d0ecf6f.jpg

Paratroopers (Paradigm, Paradox & Paranoia) vs Southern Hospitality (Joffy Laine & Tex Tagan) & Canadian Crusher

• The Paratroopers hold up their end of the bargain, as Paradox brings Tagan’s hat down to the ring and it is handed to the timekeeper at ringside.
  • The match starts in surprisingly civil fashion, as Paradox and Joffy Laine start the match for their respective teams.
  • The Paratroopers start the match well, as they utilize teamwork and frequent tags to begin to wear down Joffy Laine and isolate him in their corner.
  • However the introduction of Canadian Crusher into the match sees the big man clear house with a series of Big Boots to seize the initiative for his team.
  • Crusher continues his rampage until the Paratroopers decide to triple team him and between them manage to send Crusher crashing to the outside.
  • The referee loses complete control from this point, as Tex Tagan and Joffy Laine swamp the ring and the match descends into a five man brawl.
  • Crusher is kept out of the match by a flying Paradox, whose Plancha takes both men out of the match, leaving only Paradigm and Paranoia to face the two Texans.
  • The four men brawl briefly, until Tagan is able to dump Paradigm to the outside and leave the Southern Hospitality boys with a man advantage.
  • Although Paranoia is able to drop Joffy Laine with a nice DDT, he turns right into a Tagan Lariat... the impact of which causes the lightweight to flip over and land in a crumpled heap. Tagan makes the cover, and with the remaining Paratroopers outside the ring, there is nobody to break up the pin.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Canadian Crusher and Southern Hospitality defeated The Paratroopers (Paradigm, Paradox and Paranoia) in 8:03 when Tex Tagan defeated Paranoia by pinfall with a Lariat Clothesline.

Harvey Manners: “That Lariat of Tex Tagan’s gets the job done again. Paradigm turned inside out by the impact…”

Eve Runcord: “The Paratroopers put up a good fight, but the power of their opponents just proved too much for them.”

Following the win, Tagan walks down to the announce desk and grabs his Cowboy hat. Shaking the hat, Tagan defiantly lifts the hat to his head. Looking very comfortable now that he has his hat back, Tagan makes his way to the back with his team, not even sparing a glance back for his defeated opponents.

Eve Runcord: “Well with Parent, Renluenn and now Southern Hospitality & Canadian Crusher all being victorious, it is left to Cal Sanders to try and save the show…”

Harvey Manners: “A lot of pressure to put on one man… can he pull it off?”

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202013%20Title%20belts/FBIFloridaBayHvywt_zps28d294ee.jpg

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/CalSanders_alt1jt.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Nomad_zpsd4031abd.jpg

Cal Sanders vs Nomad ©

Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship

• Cal Sanders started this match well, with his tactic of using submission holds to prevent Nomad from building any offence working well.
  • Nomad began to get increasingly frustrated as he failed to get into the match, eventually resorting to underhanded methods such as eye pokes to try and break Sanders momentum.
  • Although these tactics bought Nomad some time, they didn’t stop Sanders offence completely. The ‘Leaping Lumberjack’ was still able to hit a nice Suplex to take the champion off his feet.
  • From here Sanders locked in a Headlock to keep the pressure on Nomad. The champion battled to his feet, but Sanders kept the hold locked in until Nomad was able to reach the ropes to force the break. Sanders broke the hold cleanly, but as soon as he broke the hold Nomad kicked the challenger in the chest, doubling him over.
  • Nomad looked to press home his advantage, but his attempted Clothesline was ducked by Sanders and the challenger immediately followed up with a German Suplex for a two count.
  • Sanders stayed on top, gaining a number of near falls, but couldn’t put the champion away.
  • Over ten minutes into the match, Cal Sanders was still on top. With Nomad seemingly vulnerable, the challenger looked to hit a running Clothesline. However, Nomad was able to duck underneath the attack and tried a cheeky roll up attempt.
  • The referee began to count the fall, and found himself out of position as he missed Nomad using the ropes for extra leverage. This extra leverage proved to be enough to keep Sanders shoulders on the mat just long enough to get the three count, and allowed Nomad to steal what had been looking like an increasingly unlikely victory.

In an extremely poor match, Nomad defeated Cal Sanders in 10:36 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. Nomad makes defence number 3 of his Florida Bay Heavyweight title.

Eve Runcord: “How did the referee miss that? Nomad has stolen yet another win, and yet another title defence!”

Harvey Manners: “I don’t think this will be the last we hear of this… be sure to join us next time to see the fallout!”