Small questions that don't deserve their own thread

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Even if I were to go into the editor during the game and set a promotion as Opened in the past or on a specific future date?

EDIT: I ask mainly because it occurred to me to try that after I posted the first message and I really hope I didn't just completely screw up the save or something.

Why can the referee eject my manager in a match with no disqualifications? What is he going to do if my manager just refuses to leave, disqualify me?

It's just a necessary game mechanic. Having a manager who couldn't be removed could be game-breakingly overpowered as they could simply keep breaking up moves and pins forever, so there needs to be a way for them to be limited in what they can do.

Is there any way to change belt settings without being forced to restart? I'm fairly far along in my current save and upon moving to a bigger promotion have discovered that the majority of the high-level belts in this particular mod have wildly incorrect gender restrictions on them. I'd like to fix that but the relevant settings are un-editable, meaning my only option seems to be turning the save into a new database which would delete my Legend progress.

Strict DQ

Has anyone had a referee miss a strict DQ foul? It appears that this happens with other fouls--they don't warn my wrestler so I assume they missed. They always seem to get disqualified for strict fouls, except where ref has been knocked out of course. I haven't done it many times, though, only where my guy is completely beaten but his opponent refuses to pin and continues to punish him. I risk DQ to save him from permanent injury.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived