Small questions that don't deserve their own thread

Okay, I did have her distracting my opponent come up as a counter to a few moves. What about distracting the ref so I can get some cheating in as is the tradition for heel managers since the dawn of wrestling time? What do I have to do to get that to show up?

The different circumstances are all described via the "?" buttons in the Manager editor.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to those it doesn't seem possible for a manager to distract a referee. Is that accurate, if so why? That's been a major use of managers for heel wrestlers as long as I can recall.

Because that doesn't fit very well into the turn-based concept of the game, whereas the concept of them being used as a special counter does.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TLCJR4LIFE" data-cite="TLCJR4LIFE" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37207" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What exactly are the requirements for a highly rated match?<p> </p><p> </p><p> Most of my matches get 2 stars and 3 stars at best.</p><p> </p><p> My best ever match was 4 and I've only done that twice in 85 atches.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They need to be competetive (not one-sided), with lots of excitement (near falls, blood, etc) and lots of high level moves and a few finishers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D-Lyrium" data-cite="D-Lyrium" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37207" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They need to be competetive (not one-sided), with lots of excitement (near falls, blood, etc) and lots of high level moves and a few finishers.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Only do the max level move possible. Not always possible as if you don't have good stats you'll be deficient in high level moves. Always do as much damage possible so tables if possible.</p><p> </p><p> Going for spirit stat is the best for good matches. Tag matches and ironman matches are also good for ***** matches. Get the 20% reduction to head damage(Steel Skull) before ironman or else you'll get a permanent reduction in physical condition.</p><p> </p><p> Best Stats for Good Matches:</p><p> Overall Rating</p><p> Spirit</p><p> </p><p> Best Attributes:</p><p> Adrenaline</p><p> Alert Partner(Tag)</p><p> Confidence Builder</p><p> No Surrender</p><p> Raging Bull</p><p> Tag Team Master(Tag)</p><p> Tough as Nails</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I was playing a speed guy with radar sense and bullet time attributes but got fustrated by every guy in RIPW ignoring my offense and beating the tar out of me after I made it to midcard level in RIPW. I have switched to other choices in my RTL but i still like the idea of being a speed guy and working the legs of my oppenents. Would like to know what moves can/can't be ignored is it all moves that have a brace option for defense? At what point is my strength high enough for it to "go through" him.</p><p> </p><p>

I am enjoying my super heavyweight sports entertainer with the fast start attribute.</p><p> </p><p>

Would kinda like to know going against workers that are better than you in every stat and when you get your chance you "waste" it on them bracing against your move.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Condors" data-cite="Condors" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37207" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Would like to know what moves can/can't be ignored is it all moves that have a brace option for defense? At what point is my strength high enough for it to "go through" him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They can't shrug off moves if they have negative momentum, so simply avoid using Braceable strikes until they're in that position; using holds like Front Facelock and Side Headlock will wear down their momentum.</p>

I suppose I should always take the storyline with the most segments if I want the most experience, right? I don't get any benefit (aside from secondary prizes or popularity boosts) from successfully completing any old storyline, right? Aside from progress to the popularity one, but I wants me experience ._.

<p><strong>Striking</strong></p><p><strong>

Grappling</strong></p><p><strong>

Ground</strong></p><p> </p><p>

^Those are all based on <em>style;</em> which one has the best maxed values?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Strength</strong></p><p><strong>

Speed</strong></p><p><strong>

Stamina</strong></p><p><strong>

Athleticism (lol)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

^Those are all based on <em>size;</em> which one has the best maxed values?</p>

<p>Eidenhoek - imho ground for me is the most important of those 3 to get up it opens up alot of moves and alot of the guys your going to face it is best to get them down and keep them down.</p><p> </p><p>

Strength is great for bracing but if you don't have speed and your on your back you can take a terrible beating and will have negative momentuem before you know it where bracing won't help you.</p><p> </p><p>

When i am starting out i have chosen a technical wrestler (shooter) gives you enough grappling and ground to have a ton of good moves avaliable and your free to move up overall rating spirit strength and speed (probally in that order of importance imho). Not saying other builds are not better (guy has low strength and speed so oppenents will go on runs of offense) but i feel crippled until i can open up some of those ground moves playing other types now. </p><p> </p><p>

It may be my bias towards USPW (can get medical and blood stoppages) where most of the guys you fight are weakest in their speed. Get them off their feet and wear them down worked wonders for me.</p>

<p>So yeah, Choke hold in a cage match is a <em>bit</em> nice. Elbowed him in the face afterward and he exploded after 5/7 hits.</p><p> </p><p>

~~~</p><p> </p><p>

How do I tell the body part damage; that is, when do I know the head is at 0%? I know afterward that, for example, I had killed him in the cage match. But if I'm going for the head/body ko, or I want a neutered leg...</p><p> </p><p>

~</p><p> </p><p>

How do I set someone onto a table for an apron-to-ringside move a la legdrop?</p>

Archived