Small questions that don't deserve their own thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

<p>Not sure if anyone will help me...</p><p> </p><p>

Anyways, I encountered a really annoying problem. For some reasons moves that you do on chairs/tables (IE The DDT) are no longer giving me the option to do so. Any reason why? I'm using version 2.0 of the game</p>

That sounds more like you're in a company that doesn't have any stuff outside for you to use, or rules that prevent it. I'd suggest maybe see if it works in a company where you know it works?

I can't think of any other reasons - I doubt the moves have suddenly lost their ability to be linked to chairs or tables, that'd be evidence of corruption and it'd be very unusual for it to just mess with something so specific.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone know how to increase popularity faster without the editor? I win almost all my matches as I did create a move to help me. But outside of that I wanna get to a big company before I start working legit without my boosted moveset.

Any help?

• 1 year later...

<p>Indy Energy Settings?</p><p> </p><p>

I wanted to confirm if there was any way to change Indy energy settings at all. This game would be perfect for me if I could just customize the indy settings.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37207" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Actually i solved my problem. I unlicensed the game and relicensed it which apparently worked.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I had a similar issue</p>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

While waiting for WMMA5 thouht I’d play around with WreSpi3 again.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to choose the wrestlers that start in league mode, or are you forced to go with the random selection the game gives you?

For example i would like to have all UK based wrestlers in one division, all US in another, etc... or maybe all UK wrestlers with 10 guys from other regions... but can’t see a way of choosing individual charcters.

• 3 weeks later...

<p>1. When you're an Indie wrestler can you take multiple contracts like in real life and in different countries?</p><p>

2. Can you get injuries that keep you out for specified amounts of times?</p><p>

3. Can you get involved in company and backstage politics?</p><p>

4. Can you do run ins in other matches?</p><p>

5. Can you do promo/angles and get different choices about how to act / what to do?</p><p>

6. Can wrestlers do special finishing moves?</p><p> </p><p>

thanks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hurri" data-cite="hurri" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37207" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1. When you're an Indie wrestler can you take multiple contracts like in real life and in different countries?<p> 2. Can you get injuries that keep you out for specified amounts of times?</p><p> 3. Can you get involved in company and backstage politics?</p><p> 4. Can you do run ins in other matches?</p><p> 5. Can you do promo/angles and get different choices about how to act / what to do?</p><p> 6. Can wrestlers do special finishing moves?</p><p> </p><p> thanks.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> WreSpi is primarily an in-ring sim - the concept is that it's as if wrestling is real - so no, you're not involved in politics or angles. </p><p> </p><p> Yes, there are finishing moves. I'm not really sure what you mean by "special" in that context.</p><p> </p><p> No, you can't be injured and miss action; if there were, you'd just be sitting around doing nothing due to the nature of the game being an in-ring sim.</p>

Archived