What's Going on in YOUR Game?

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lost Julio Regueiro to an hand injury so I had to replace him with Josh Aldarisio in the main event versus Bobby Brubaker on short notice for the Welterweight belt. Naturally Aldarisio shocks GAMMA by beating Brubaker at 3:26 of round 1 with a Rear Naked Choke to become the new GAMMA Welterweight Title. While the shock win was nice, I'm wondering if I should of found a new main event and postponed Regueiro/Brubaker for a later date.

Another great moment in the young career of Bast Moulke, just won his title back beating Carter Potter over 5 rounds, close fight that was 2-2 going into the last, but Moulke deserved the win.

He won't get a 3rd fight with Oktay though, since he buggered off to Gamma only to beat James Foster for there title.

Evan Gardner dethroned Sean Morrison for the title but promptly lost it to Nathan Chambers. Chambers then got injured during training for a full year. This led to interim title match between Julio Rugerio and Morrison which Julio won. Now waiting to set up the big rubber match.

Sean Morrison on the other hand is 38 and finally realized his skills can't compensate for his lack of strength in the WW division. He moves back down to LW. It's been 2-3 years and the young guns he was beating before are now much better. In addition, there is a new king of the LW division, Lamont Banner.

I'm playing as XCC and my Lightweight division is cursed. Everybody who wins the title is almost immeadiately taken by Alpha 1 or GAMMA.

Lamont Banner is in the Featherweight division, and should be winning the title from Easton Frye very soon.

If you have money, you can actually lock them out from doing it. You will have to get into a contract battle with them, if you win that battle they will sign on to you with a standard contract and Alpha or Gamma only sign exclusives.

Its a great moment when you company is approaching National and you finally start fighting back :D

At GAMMA 48, Christopher Sharp just beat James Foster to win the title...

In my game, with Gamma on the AI he has beating Foster twice for the title, but he can never hold it. His style seems really hard for Foster to deal with, but he always gets instantly taken out by any half decent striker.

It's actually pretty cool seeing Sharp win considering he was a bit of a turd in WMMA 3. It also reminds me of my GAMMA Reborn game back in WMMA 3, where I modded the database to start at GAMMA 1 and followed the UFC model of one-night tournaments for like the first 15 or so PPVs.

Sharp was a two-time heavyweight champ and absolutely carved up everything in his path, before Foster eventually came and dethroned him. It's pretty cool playing WMMA 4 and seeing some of those guys in my alternate universe still pottering about (my first real superstar was Rob Baines, who was basically GAMMA's Royce Gracie - tournament winner, Superfight champion, heavyweight champion and light heavyweight champion). Looking through my old posts, it seems Sharp remained heavyweight champ until 2006!

Considering the fighters ranked 3-5 are Lopes, Kapur and Hughes, I don't hold out much hope for him (although he did beat McDonald and Boyer to earn the shot)!

http://i.imgur.com/mtsBSrH.png

The "Anniversary Show" GAMMA 100 is over. The Russian Bear Aleksander Ivanov beats Rav Kapur! Ivanov won the belt against Fezzik and defended it in Moscow against Murilo Satinho. Great Champ so far!

In my Super Heavyweight Division is Season 5 Winner of Clash Of The Titans Matas Fialkowska champion. He beats Takoka for the title, defended against Davey Rushton.

The most dominant champion is Light Heavyweight Marlon John. He defended the title nine times, won it in November 2001. He beats nearly everyone: Asanovic, Taneyev twice, Rubenstein, van der Moot, Kirby, Catt and Villar.

Matthew Dean lost his Middleweight Belt in May 2002 against Stuart Strange via Decision. After this fight the title changed three times: From Strange to Monroe back to Dean. Dean was injured, so i needed a Interim Champion. Patrick Thomas beats Monroe, lost the title against Osmosis Benn. Dean unified both belts then.

The Welterweight title was also changing hands often. Brubaker, Regueiro, Van Der Capellen, Delaney, Rhodes, Blood and now Nathan Chambers.

Sean Morrison won the title in 2002 against Brandon Sugar and defended his title for eight times against the best Lightweights in Business. In September 2005 he finally lost the belt to Sukarno.

Easton Frye was the very first GAMMA Featherweight Champion of the world, beating Ned Butterfield (!) in Season Finale of Clash Of The Titans. Frye lost the title in April 2002 against norwegian Hans Christian Bloch. Bloch was a great champion until July 2005, he finally lost to Yagi Jokichi.

Former XCC and KDM FC Bantamweight Champs were the finalist of a Bantamweight Tournament. Willy Bassett beats Sophan Sarstrowadoya to become the very first GAMMA Bantamweight Champion (2003). He lost the titel in October 2005 against Lito Alcata.

Women's Bantamweight Champion is Hanako Shimizu. She beats Alyson Alloway for the title. Women's Flyweight Champion is Trish Biel. She beats Sayoko Ebisawa for the belt.

Marlon John (#1 contender) and Lawrence Herringbone (champ) became BFFs and refuse to fight each other. Made Marlon John move up to Heavyweight or he would eat up all of Herringbone's challengers.

In his HW debut, he struggled against a mid tier HW so I don't suspect that this experiment will last long.

Started a new game with GAMMA. Pretty typical game, two years in.

Signed Big Magic and gave him a collection of cans to build him up to 6-0, and High Level National. So time to start feeding him to some real fighters to get them over...starting with William Harrison in the co-main event of GAMMA 65...

(Rd 1 - 05:00) The co-main event is up next. Big Magic faces 'Major Damage' William Harrison in the GAMMA Light Heavyweight division.

(Rd 1 - 05:00) The referee is Harry A. Bierce.

(Rd 1 - 05:00) Our judges are: Ian Rivers, Reginald Wodehouse, and Edward Wilde.

(Rd 1 - 05:00) And here we go!

(Rd 1 - 05:00) They touch gloves.

(Rd 1 - 04:46) Harrison quickly steps in and grabs Big Magic.

(Rd 1 - 04:30) Harrison is trying to muscle Big Magic up against the cage.

(Rd 1 - 04:30) Harrison achieves it, pinning Big Magic to the cage.

(Rd 1 - 04:17) Harrison looks to take Big Magic down with a trip.

(Rd 1 - 04:17) An outside leg trip sweeps Big Magic down to the ground!

(Rd 1 - 04:17) Big Magic is left seated, with his back to the cage, with Harrison holding him down.

(Rd 1 - 03:59) Harrison tries to lock Big Magic in a choke.

(Rd 1 - 03:59) A guillotine choke is applied; Big Magic isn't tapping out though!

(Rd 1 - 03:59) The guillotine must not be completely applied, otherwise this would be over.

(Rd 1 - 03:59) The guillotine is finally released, Harrison may have gassed his arms trying to force the tap out.

(Rd 1 - 03:23) Harrison pounds away, landing several clean blows on Big Magic in the process.

(Rd 1 - 03:04) Wait a second! Out of nowhere, Big Magic throws up a triangle!

(Rd 1 - 03:04) Big Magic gets the triangle choke, it's in deep and Harrison has to tap out!

(Rd 1 - 02:41) The winner, by submission; Big Magic!

(Rd 1 - 02:41) Post-Fight Interview: Big Magic says that he wants Ken Peters next.

(Rd 1 - 02:41) Official Result: Big Magic defeats 'Major Damage' William Harrison (Submission (Triangle) in 2:19 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

Not just a shocking upset, but a triangle choke?

Started a new game given the big fight engine changes in 1.27.

Bobby Brubaker finally defended his title against Black Superman's wrestling.

Matthew Dean is doing very well despite the takedown/clinch nerf. Sean Morrison not so much. First time I've ever seen Sean Morrison lose to Brandon Sugar and Jake Keane while he was still young-ish.

Attribute "Guillotine master". Since the patch (Aida vs Massey) she has now a good strategy : Wobble his opponent and take her in a guillotine. The technical submission is also a guillotine

This Megan was your custom character, right?

I'm finally seeing some play longer than 3 events. :p In my WEFF game (with boosted popularity) things are going smoothly so far. I set up the Femme Fatale gym as a breeding ground for feuds and the first one was already a fact in the first year. WEFF 26 will now see DeNeuve vs Oliver as a co-main event, maybe barely eclipsing the title fight. Sweet.

Feeling like Ted Turner back in the WCW days. Playing as Sigma and sick and tired of losing all of my talent I finally start making some PPV money and basically triple paying my avail talent pool to make the return to the old world. It's been a slow process and I really haven't seen the popularity returns yet but in a couple of years time it's going to be well worth it as the roster of known stars mixes with the rising talent being developed.

It's mid-late 2003 and Jake Keane is about to be the newest defection from a big name company to the rising tide of Sigma MMA.

Archived