Stars of the Indys

This has probably been done before, but I want to start a promotion (probably cult size) of all the indy "stars" of the c-verse. With that said, who does everyone think I should hire? It will be based in the US, but that doesn't mean I can't have talent from all over the world.

Frankie Perez

Mikey James

Mainstream Hernandez

Steven Parker

Matthew Keith

Greg Gauge

KC Glenn

Ernest Youngman

Them. All of those guys were in any CornellVerse game I played.

I would just add Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Findlay O'Farraday for bigger sized wrestlers and Frantic Ali who is a really good all-rounder with youth on his side.

Them. All of those guys were in any CornellVerse game I played.

I would just add Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Findlay O'Farraday for bigger sized wrestlers and Frantic Ali who is a really good all-rounder with youth on his side.

Frantic Ali is my favorite CV indie guy. He can do anything and everything, especially if you're lower than Cult.

Alot of good workers missing. But heres my list of younger workers at start

KC Glenn

Matt/Greg Keith

El Mitico Jr(GOD TIER)

Joffy Laine

Robbie Wright(Very very good if developed)

Roderick Remus

Kirk Jameson

Xavi Ferrera

Fro Sure

Frantic Ali

LatinoFear/MexiCain(Very good if you can develop them for a few years)

Marv Statler/Dean Waldorf(another great young tag team who has developed for me amazingly)

Matt Hocking

Ernest Youngman

Davis Wayne Newton

Hollywood Bret Starr

Ash Campbell

Prometheus(seriously... put him in matches every week for a while and he can actually be a very good menace worker)

Spencer Spade

Amo Del Gato

Deaf Touch

Thats guys I personally had over the course of 4 years(currently in November 2017). Some i kept for years some I let go after months due to attitude.

I always forget about the Ring Generals. Waldorf and Statler are plain awesome.

I think the ring generals are good I wouldn't call them great. Don't forget the women who aren't tied up to USPW such as Fuyuko Higa, Yuma Maruya, DEVIL Karube, Shiroi Jippensha, Joanne Rodriquez and Megumi. I'm also a sucker for American Elemental.

My gut tells me that Gauge/Keith brothers and KC Glenn will be signed to exclusive deals in TEW 2016.

Archived