TEW 2016: Your First Save

Quite simply put what is going to be your first save when TEW 2016 comes out? With 2010 my first save was with NOTBPW in 2013 it was again with NOTBPW (I still have said save) but when 2016 comes out I'm going to be starting out with MAW because I want to try all the new stuff within the COTT. What is everyone's first save with TEW 2016 going to be and why?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Technically, my first save will be SWF in the demo, because I almost exclusively play as WWE or WCW, so it lets me get acclimated to running that type of company in the new game. After that, hopefully WCW 1996. I absolutely love booking the beginning of the nWo.

Quite simply put what is going to be your first save when TEW 2016 comes out? With 2010 my first save was with NOTBPW in 2013 it was again with NOTBPW (I still have said save) but when 2016 comes out I'm going to be starting out with MAW because I want to try all the new stuff within the COTT. What is everyone's first save with TEW 2016 going to be and why?

Hmm good question kind sir. I'll probably play around with the big 3 for a while just to play around with the new features and to see how they're doing individually. Not sure if they'll be a long term save, though. But yeah, when the game first releases I'll likely just see how everyone is doing until some RW mods are released. All honesty it's most likely my long term will be either SWF, TCW, or USPro lol.

Well the first set of wheels I'm gonna test drive when the demo comes out is USPW because I am itching to see what becomes of them. When the game officially releases then I'll have my hands full with NYCW as I too want to try out all the new alliance features.

Hmmmm. Assuming that Cverse 97 won't be released in time, I'll take a look at CGC to see how the DeColt situation looks. If i like to where i don't think I'll be hampered, I'll take them. If not, the 4C or NYCW. I would love to try MAW, but im not a big fan of the Sam Keith Classic or tag team wrestling in smaller companys. But meh. I can't wait. I'm in the middle of a save now in 13 where im trying to do a ROH fed in CVerse 97. Archangel against Vengeance is getting huge ratings for me.

CGC, their roster is very interesting. Looking at their roster in 2013, their top stars are all pushing 40. Will Ricky and Trent Shaffer be carrying the company on their back? Gargantuan will probably be the biggest heel star the company has I would think, and I wouldn't mind him starting with the belt. I still expect Elite to be there, but I would probably have each leader create a protege that can take over for Elite in the future. Wish Sean Deeley was a little better on the mic, because at 31-32 in TEW2016, he would be the leader of the new generation of Elite. Who knows, maybe Vibert will leave abruptly and Steve Decolt will come back.

The 2nd game will be an all tag-team promotion. Tag teams usually get higher ratings in matches than singles matches. But that isn't the only reason, I am just a big fan of tag teams and it will be fun grabbing teams from the indies, like the Biggins Brothers. Too bad one half of that duo is garbage....

I will probably be doing present day WWE.

Last game I did was January 2015 WWE. I had a lot of fun with it. Still playing a bit now, but not totally committed because the new one is coming soon.

Of course, things like booking NWO, Hogan/post Hogan WWF, etc. Only a matter of time before I start one of those saves. I've never been much into the cornellverse.

Guest Asaemon

In the demo, probably TCW to explore the changes and new stuff.

In the full version BHOTWG and a hard-hitting custom promotion with a roster full of GDS Forum created workers, some added relatives to retired C-Verse workers, some surprises and a small amount of default workers (it depends if they still are available).

If we're talking a first full-on save, mine will probably either be as the WWF in Genadi's Golden Age mod, assuming he releases the mod for 2016; or as the WWF in my own Main Event mod. Having read Final Countdown's WWF Golden Age dynasty has me itching to fire up a 1987 save.

Demo: A full month tournament with different federations to explore new features. Multiple shows during the first month just to get a feel for the game.

Full game: RTG in C-Verse since I'm not familiar with it, and that will be a fun way to see how the world unfolds while I look for the Next Big Things in Wrestling.

Real World? Well that depends on the mods.

Road To Glory starting sometime between 2001 and 2005.

The Monday Night Wars

Current Day mod: starting with April 2016 (booking WrestleMania on the first Sunday).

Archived