TEW 2016: Your First Save

For me it will likely be a Thunderverse created promotion. I usually create "Dream: Athletics" as a SHIMMER-esque promotion. I used to work with American Women's Wrestling, until I got big enough to ditch them and sign all their talent. :)

But with all the new additions, making Alliances even more in depth and beneficial, I think Dream, AWW, Guerreras Del Ring (GDR) & All Japan Joshi (AJJ) would make a hell of an Alliance. The Women's Wrestling Alliance!

It would automatically give me access to new talent from Mexico & Japan. Which will be great, espacially when I hold my two annual Tournaments. The Future Legend Tournament (think ROH's Top Prospect Tournament) and the Queen of the Ring (like WWE KotR, but more "important", atleast to my promotion). The QotR winner usually immediatly becomes a top contender and regular main eventer after winning.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>I'll probably wind up converting the January 91' mod and playing as WCW.</p><p> </p><p>

If only because that mod features a lot of very understaffed companies and I want to see how the new hiring AI handles the situation.</p>

I'm torn. MAW is high on the list, as I've been running MAW for months now and it is easily the longest save I have ever had.

But with all the new features, there is a part of me that really feels like I could finally enjoy a lucha promotion like OLLIE or CILL. Plus EWA always pulls at me, and I'd like to do a 0/0/0/0 in Canada or as a Southern Rasslin' promotion.

And after my hundredth read-through of Phantom Stranger's Where I Play on the rpg.net boards, I have an itch to scratch with NOTBPW.

Depends on how the world evolves. It will likely be SWF. They seem to be my go to promotion. Unfortunately, the characters that I enjoy booking the most, Vengeance and Rich Money, are both likely to have reduced roles. With that sad reality, I may shift towards TCW.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Luchador Canadiense" data-cite="Luchador Canadiense" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41066" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> </p><p> And after my hundredth read-through of Phantom Stranger's Where I Play on the rpg.net boards, I have an itch to scratch with NOTBPW.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have been reading that damn thing for 3 hours.</p><p> </p><p> Also, I am going to also do a Republican vs Democrat Promotion in the middle of the USA. I will have Independents represented as well!</p>

I'll probably be starting a new promotion that's as small as possible and grow it as much as possible (and cheat my finances as little as possible)

...after that, I'll be building my roster from the top prospects of other promotions and unemployed guys, and then we'll grow from there.

I try to do this sort of thing in 2013, and it's usually pretty fun for the first few years and then stagnates as I fail to grow past regional. My hope is that the auto-booker feature will help to teach me what the hell I've been doing wrong all these years when trying to compete with other promotions.

...oh, and I'll probably start this in the CVerse and maybe again in the real world once some stable mods start coming out.

My current thought is going back to 2014 right before the network comes out and rebook.

And you'd think the thing I'm most excited about is booking Daniel Bryan... but it's not. I want to book Miz to have an entourage. like maybe two stables worth of members. something ridiculous. My current list has 13 people.

You gonna make Trump champion?

[Company Name] President- Donald Trump: The biggest heel in the business. Any word he says is immediately spun as hate by the color commentators. A botched face turn only made him that much more of a legendary heel.

[CN] Governor- Bernie Sanders: The dude isn't cut for the main event, but he has a cult following. His age is a problem and will probably be a few more years before he calls it quits.

[CN] Senators- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan- Paul Ryan was once the running mate for Mitt Romney in his attempt for the President Title. Romney failed in that quest. Brought back together to win the Senator Tag Titles, the team looks to be a dominating force for years to come.

Mine will probably be trying a 0/0/0/0 with the goal of joining COTT or some other territory and then splitting off later like WCW and TNA. Usually I do something similar, but give myself money to avoid having to do the 1 show/month or two and count on the guaranteed sponsor money as that never seemed real, I'd never actually start a fed with absolutely no money at all.

Most of the features that I have been wanting are now present and most of the features that always caused me to lose interest around 18 months in are now adjusted in ways that sound pretty ideal. Might finally get further into a game.

After reading through the dev. journal, I'm curious how many people had issues with title prestige, it never seemed to bother me, if anything I was always unrealistically high.

I'm also torn on if I like the new national battle criteria (I would think show grade should still count, maybe a 50/50 split with star power, or 33/33/33 with TV ratings thrown in), but it should be a while before I get to that point.

Archived