Let's help sell TEW '16

At the launch of TEW13 I created a few mod hype threads in large reason because of that. It was clear a lot of people were getting antsy, especially some new folks who were expecting RW data. It also gave some updates so people could have timeframes etc but it was a good way to show members.... the mods are coming, we're working our butts off.

I have booked a week off work for the launch of '16. My life will consist of wrestling archives, 240p youtube matches and coffee. For the community and love of the game. Hopefully during that time as many people as possible try C-Verse. It's still a wrestling game with C-Verse, best way to get an understanding of the game. I do understand from a marketing point that can be tricky though.

I don't want to understate this part either. Considering days of my life have been lost due to the hard work by the mod makers.

But the concern I have is in no way a reason "not to do anything." Hopefully people will integrate into the community here. Because that's really a big part of playing the game is following others and talking about it. So, however many stick is for the better.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm willing to do it, but should it say?

TEW16 is coming out next week, is anyone else looking forward to rebooking WrestleMania 32?

Ugh, that still sounds a little too scripted and planty :( I could also see a post like that being moved to r/fantasybooker. Has to be worded well.

Cmon Diary Guns, the mod section needs your creativity :D

Ugh, that still sounds a little too scripted and planty :( I could also see a post like that being moved to r/fantasybooker. Has to be worded well.

I'll might make a post later today just saying its coming out.

There have already been a couple of fairly large threads on the sub about it. Don't overthink it.

Do it as a self-post. Something like "Demo of wrestling booking sim TEW 2016 to be released on 25 April". Chuck in links to the diary, FAQ and reviews of TEW 13, and a personal comment, and you're done.

I have been in the process of creating a community site for TEW2016.

The site enables members to post dynasty's, Mods and there own blog site on TEW2016.

At the minute it is connected with twitter which enables people to sign in with twitter and post like twitter.

I dont know weather i am allowed to post the link but if you your search for the site on google with tew2016, it should be the first link.

any suggestions welcome :)

I have been in the process of creating a community site for TEW2016.

The site enables members to post dynasty's, Mods and there own blog site on TEW2016.

At the minute it is connected with twitter which enables people to sign in with twitter and post like twitter.

I dont know weather i am allowed to post the link but if you your search for the site on google with tew2016, it should be the first link.

any suggestions welcome :)

Not to discredit the amount of work you'll have put into the site but I have to ask...what's the purpose of a community site for TEW2016 when we've got this place as a community site for TEW2016? :confused:

Not to discredit the amount of work you'll have put into the site but I have to ask...what's the purpose of a community site for TEW2016 when we've got this place as a community site for TEW2016? :confused:

Hi,

Its more of an extension, You have the ability to create your own site to use for your dynasty and more, If People use it great, If Not no worries, i just created it for anyone to use really.

If you like the game so much that you want to advertise it all over the internet, you shouldn't have to think about how to word a post about it on an internet forum.

Just be honest. Explain that you love the game so much that you want to share it with as many people as possible. Explain why you think the game is so awesome. That's it.

The more you think about how you word it, the more it comes across as "planty".

Well, I will have that interview with him up at 411mania by Monday, a preview based on the demo by Thursday at the latest and a full review by the middle of the week after. Hopefully that gets us a few extra clicks to the forums as I will post a link to the developer's journal in the interview and that leads to more buys.

Hope this is okay to post here cause I love the idea of this thread.

Make me your first person to sell the game to. I Love EWR! So simple and fun to play. I've been so back and forth if I want to buy TEW 2016 cause '13 just seems too in depth for me. I know '16 will have some features to make is more like EWR but does anyone know how far they are going with that?

Archived