What's going on in your game?

<p>So after having nearly almost 100 workers and stealing a lot of my roster, BHOTWG released 50 workers in the first day of December, and are currently in debt. Among those released were WCW alums Duane Stone & Joel Kovach, so they have since returned home. Also picked up Koshiro Ino and Craig Prince off of them. The rest were guys I wasn't interested in or were not active in my area. I tried to buy them out but it said they weren't interested in selling up. Not quite sure what that means.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, PGHW is in debt as well, but they are not in bad enough financial situation to sell. They've been in debt for a few months. Hopefully I can buy them out soon.</p>

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lr10540" data-cite="lr10540" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So after having nearly almost 100 workers and stealing a lot of my roster, BHOTWG released 50 workers in the first day of December, and are currently in debt. Among those released were WCW alums Duane Stone & Joel Kovach, so they have since returned home. Also picked up Koshiro Ino and Craig Prince off of them. The rest were guys I wasn't interested in or were not active in my area. I tried to buy them out but it said they weren't interested in selling up. Not quite sure what that means.<p> </p><p> Also, PGHW is in debt as well, but they are not in bad enough financial situation to sell. They've been in debt for a few months. Hopefully I can buy them out soon.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Whoa. How did BHOTWG screw themselves that badly in your game? Sounds like you're about to strike pay dirt honestly.</p><p> </p><p> Edit: I signed up Flare from SWF, I mentioned this I believe a while back but it's really hitting me in the back of the head now.</p><p> </p><p> Flare went over Magnum Kobe, my extremely big next big thing, I've been grooming Kobe carefully, giving him a plethora of wins or very protected losses as he makes his way up the card... I figured Flare could be a pretty cool guy to beat Kobe and go on and be my first ever Cruiserweight champ (a title/tournament like the CWC is what I had planned for this years June) but... I did a drug test and he got nicked... for soft drugs, what a relief. I can manage. I can still give him the title run, shorten it, and send him to rehab.. it's just weed, right?</p><p> </p><p> Wrong.</p><p> </p><p> He was just in the main event getting a strong showing against Marat Khoklov (20 minutes, open match, lost due to interference) and even though I will never have Flare beat Khoklov unless Khoklov is leaving me I still wanted Flare to look good. Simple enough really. Match ended, got a 92, not bad, pretty happy with Khoklov's improvement, Flare is an "excellent" worker as well. Tragedy strikes. Hard. Drugs. Well, I can tolerate pot heads if they smoke on their own time, but anything beyond that is a huge red mark. I sent him to rehab and am thinking of being realistic and punishing him when he returns for a few, perhaps have him job out to the workers I see as future prospects and see what happens. Not a huge blow by any means but Flare was definitely going to be the first face of my CW division.</p>

<p>Playing as a created promotion Cult sized Paradise Pro Wrestling in Hawaii</p><p> </p><p>

So far I've snagged Jay Chord, Jefferson Stardust, and American Machine ,who is currently my champion having defeated former champion "Hawaiian Thunder" Clark Alexander.</p><p> </p><p>

But most recently a tragic event happened. One of my locker room leaders and pivotal members of the roster Eric Tyler passed away in May of 2016. He was managing the up and coming Gargantuan who was 10-0 and his great chemistry with Tyler was evident. With Tyler gone I sent him into development.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Whoa. How did BHOTWG screw themselves that badly in your game? Sounds like you're about to strike pay dirt honestly.</div></blockquote><p> I'm not really sure. I remember looking at their roster after they took like 4 guys from me and counted 90+ workers and was thinking to myself I'm going to own this promotion in a few months because there's no way they could afford all of those guys. They had super over guys on huge deals. Sam Keith was there even and he got cut. Dread as well. They kept their Japanese main eventers which is great so that if and when I buy them out I can raid them. They haven't really gone on a hiring spree since that and it's been a few months so I'm clueless as to why they signed so much talent in the first place.</p>

<p>Just finished my first year 2001. WCW just released a dozen people and i have snapped them right up and created a brand split (With the story being Stephanie and Shane fighting over control of the WWE ending in a stalemate)</p><p> </p><p>

The road to Wrestlemania 18 has begun with the planned card being:</p><p> </p><p>

Eddie Guerrero vs Matt Hardy vs RVD vs D-Von Dudley vs Rhyno vs Regal (First ever MITB)</p><p>

Undertaker vs Kane</p><p>

CM Punk © vs Raven (Euro Title)</p><p>

Trish Stratus © vs Manami Toyota (Women's Title)</p><p>

Kurt Angle (Heel) vs Edge (Face)</p><p>

Christian & Chris Jericho © vs Billy Gunn & Dean Malenko (SD Tag Title match, this will probably change, SmackDown has a weak tag division right now)</p><p>

Lita © vs Daffney (Femme Fatale Title)</p><p>

Brock Lesner (IC Champ) vs Chris Benoit (WWE Global Champion) (match is for both titles)</p><p>

Steve Austin vs HHH © (WWE Heavyweight Title)</p><p> </p><p>

I genuinely have nothing for The Rock, i may put him into Lesner vs Benoit , but i doubt he would be willing to lose the match, and i am committed to Lesner going over.</p>

<p>Just finished WrestleWar '92. The War Games match was okay (not as good as real life because brawl based and a couple of guys couldn't handle that and Eaton was slowed by an injury). All in All a good show, I was excited to move forward ......................</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

F'ing Rick Steiner blows the whistle on steroid abuse. </p><p> </p><p>

The whole locker room hates him. Scott and Rick now in family feud. And my big tag team run with the Steiners vs Miracle Violence Connection is toast. My prestige plummets. I fire him and the backstage celebrates (go from 51% back to 100%). </p><p> </p><p>

Oy vey. Here's to 10 months of fighting through this scandal.</p>

<p>CZCW Cult June 2020. </p><p> </p><p>

Finally pulling the Trigger on the gimmick change of Gary the Entertainer to the mega heel Gary the Bastard. </p><p> </p><p>

He's midcard but floated around for near 3 years. Had an idea to use his mega entertainment skills to make The Bastard character work, using the Loose Cannon Gimmick he'll be pushed towards the Main event, I want to see him be a new foil for Tommy Cornell the champion and later Cali Love Machine.</p><p> </p><p>

Gary will be unpredictable but everyone will know That Gary's a Bastard.</p><p> </p><p>

Thinking of having Damian Dastardly and Doctor Fang as his lackeys but I don't know if that would make Gary seem too cartoon than serious. </p><p> </p><p>

If Gary can get over well and perform to the standards I want then he'll get the strap.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jazz49ers" data-cite="Jazz49ers" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And now Wrestlemania VII is in the bags! But first, who won the awards for 1990? Not me, that's for sure! Hulk Hogan was wrestler of the year. WCW only had him in 33 matches, winning 20, losing 11, with one draw, but he had an average of 93, so, whatever. Antonio Inoki and Tatsumi Fujinami won tag team of the year. Condor Saito became the first woman to win young wrestler of the year. Terry Funk won veteran of the year. NJPW won company of the year. I had the match of the year, with The Undertaker beat Roddy Piper in a casket match. Also had show of the year for Wrestlemania VI. Hogan also topped the power 500 for the second time in his career. My first wrestler in the power 500? The Undertaker at 19!<p> </p><p> I've let quite a few wrestlers go lately. Magnum T.A., Chris Benoit, Bob Orton Jr, Roddy Piper, and Davey Boy Smith all signed with WCW. Benoit and Davey Boy asked for their releases, which I granted, I let Magnum resign with them since I had nothing else for him, Orton I didn't renew his contract, and he signed with them. I went all in on Piper but he chose WCW over me. Lame.</p><p> </p><p> Outside of The Undertaker scandal mentioned in my quoted post, nothing too interesting happened in the wrestling world. Sabu was forced to retire at 26 after breaking his back. Gonna be weird to see ECW without him. </p><p> </p><p> On the home front in WWF, despite losing a few stars to WCW, and my World champion being toxic, I like where my heading. Bret Hart won the 1991 Royal Rumble for a shot to face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania VII. Undertaker still is undefeated at 91-0 since coming to the WWF. He also has a massive ego, leading to a few fights. </p><p> </p><p> After spending a few months in development, I finally brought the Women's division and title back to the WWF at my September supercard. Wendi Richter regained the Women's title against Alundra Blayze. The division isn't taking the WWF by storm but I like where it's heading.</p><p> </p><p> And now, for the Wrestlemania VII card!</p><p> </p><p> In the opening match, after months of trying to get at him, and losing a few matches against him, Arn Anderson finally beat Mr. Perfect.</p><p> </p><p> Next up, the Faces of Fear, after turning against Bobby Heenan the week before, defeated their former Heenan Family teammates, Hercules and Nikita Koloff, when Big Bossman turned against the Heenan Family.</p><p> </p><p> Testing out the singles waters for one of my former tag team champions didn't turn out so well, as Scott Steiner lost to Randy Savage. I don't know if Steiner will keep going down the singles rout or if he'll keep teaming with his brother, Rick.</p><p> </p><p> Speaking of the Women's Division, Wendi Richter retained her Women's title against former GLOW wrestler, Hollywood. Richter lost the title to Alundra Blayze at the Royal Rumble, but regained it a few weeks later when Blayze announced she was pregnant. Currently looking for a new heel to feud with Richter.</p><p> </p><p> In a disappointing match, Ric Flair defeated Dusty Rhodes. Since coming to the WWF in December, Rhodes hasn't been everything I hoped he would be. I'm hoping to find a young wrestler to team up with him.</p><p> </p><p> In the first men's title match of the night, Money, INC, (Ted DiBiase and Rick Rude), defended their Tag Team titles against the Fabulous Freebirds. Talk about a match you never thought you would see at Wrestlemania. Was my second highest rated match of the night, a 97.</p><p> </p><p> For the first time ever, a ladder match was held at Wrestlemania. After beating Kerry Von Erich for the IC title the month before, the cocky Shawn Michaels would put his belt on the line against Owen Hart. A fast paced match, that saw Owen take a stunt bump, Michaels would come out on top. These two feuding for the IC title has been a gold mine.</p><p> </p><p> And in the main event, after winning the Heavyweight belt a year ago at Wrestlemania VI, The Undertaker put his title on the line against the Royal Rumble winner, Bret Hart. First time these two have fought one-on-one, with great chemistry between them, they managed to some how get a 99 rated match as the Undertaker continued his winning streak. Will the Hitman go down like so many before him? Or will he come back again?</p><p> </p><p> Also at Wrestlemania VII, I inducted the first two members of the WWF Hall of Fame. Andre the Giant and Big John Studd. Despite them both still being active wrestlers, neither has been seen in over a year, and I just keep sending them on vacation until they retire.</p><p> </p><p> Else where in the WWF, Dynamite Kid, after losing his tag team partner, started with Rick Martel as the new Strike Force. Razor Ramon keeps going off to film movies, making it hard to invest too much in him.</p><p> </p><p> I took control of CMLL, NJPW, AJPW, and WCW and updated all their championships, events, and a few other things. Makes the game world feel more alive when I do things like that. I can't wait for ECW to form in a few years. Hopefully by than, a few other companies will have closed (or will WCCW and the AWA last well into the 90s!?), so ECW has a chance to strive. I have a few of their wrestlers (Dreamer, Sandman, Taz, etc.), in my dev company so that they can improve before hand.</p><p> </p><p> Still loving this game. Love seeing my own WWF evolve from the very start.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Been quite a few interesting months since Wrestlemania VII. Thanks to them signing away Piper and Magnum T.A. from me and a major push to Sting, WCW has beaten me in the National Battle the last few months. This last month, just by four points. They finally gave Hulk Hogan their World championship, only to drop it to Terry Funk a few months later. They've been putting on amazing shows lately, so I've got to step up my game.</p><p> </p><p> And it's not going as well as I would have hoped for.</p><p> </p><p> After retaining his World title at Wrestlemania, The Undertaker would finally lose his first match in the WWF, dropping the belt to Bret Hart at our April PPV. The next few months would see Hart defending his World title against anybody willing to step up. This included Randy Savage, Jerry Lawler, Ted DiBiase, Rick Rude, Ric Flair, even Flair and Savage in a three way match, before The Undertaker got his revenge, causing Hart to lose the belt to Ric Flair at Summerslam.</p><p> </p><p> Hart would go crazy, demanding that WWF President Gorilla Monsoon give him a match against The Undertaker, as well as his rematch against Flair. Monsoon told him to chose one or the other. Hart would choose the title rematch, but lost the match, thanks again to The Undertaker. Getting his brother, Owen Hart, involved, Bret would go after The Undertaker, culminating in a Buried Alive match at our October PPV. With the help of Owen, Ted DiBiase, and Rick Rude, Bret would bury The Undertaker alive, turning him and Owen heel, and Undertaker face, in the process.</p><p> </p><p> After the heels left, however, lighting would strike, and Undertaker's hand would burst up out of the grave.</p><p> </p><p> After defending the title against Hart, Flair would make his second defense against Randy Savage. With Hart now a heel, Undertaker buried, and the only two faces in the main event scene being Kerry Von Erich and Savage, will anybody step up to face The Nature Boy?</p><p> </p><p> Besides a few weeks reign by Arn Anderson, Shawn Michaels has had a firm grip on the Intercontinental title. The self-proclaimed Heartbreak Kid is getting better every match, cockier every interview, and looks poised to run with the IC belt for a long time.</p><p> </p><p> Going into the WWF Tag Team Classic, the Steiner Brothers had to be one of the the favorites to win it. Scott Steiner stepped into the singles ranks for a month, winning the King of the Ring. Him and Rick had lost a few tag matches, mainly bad luck. They managed to make it to the Finals of the tournament, against the make shift team of Mr. Perfect and Owen Hart. They would lose the match, crowing Perfect and Owen as winners of the prestigious Tag Team Classic. The next show, Scott would turn against Rick. They would face one-on-one for the first time at the next PPV, only to find out they have bad chemistry against each other.</p><p> </p><p> With The Steiner Brothers breaking up, Dynamite Kid being released, Michaels Hayes being fired for drug use, Ricky Morton asking for his release, and The Barbarian signing for WCW, my tag team division has gone to crap. The belts are currently being held by the team of Nikita Koloff and Hercules and they've been challenged lately by Dusty Rhodes and the recently signed Manny Fernandez, yeah, not very good. The Natural Disasters are still making waves, but aren't quite championship material yet. The Nasty Boys were being pushed for a while, but Brian Knobbs got hurt and than was sent to rehab. I did sign the Eliminators, which turned kinda good when Saturn had Flair take him under his wing, and Kronus had Dusty Rhodes take him under his wing, but they're still too young to do anything. Hopefully I can rebuild this division, but it's gonna take a while.</p><p> </p><p> My women's division on the other hand, has exploded. Like a dud. After trying to make it work with just American workers, I gave up and signed Dump Matsumoto, only for her to break her back and be forced to retire. After stripping her of the title, I bite the bullet and signed Aja Kong, Bull Nakano, Manami Toyota, and Monster Ripper to my roster. Along side Jaguar Yokota, they've improved the wrestling quality a ton. Now to just get them over with the audience.</p><p> </p><p> The wrestling industry is falling pretty much all over the world, besides Australia. It's currently 11 in America and Canada, 31 in Mexico, 56 in Great Britain but a 94 (just starting to fall), in Japan. Which is good for NJPW and AJPW. Bad for me, especially trying to not lose ground to WCW. Trying to rebuild my main event scene and my tag team scene is gonna be tough work, especially with the roster I currently have. I expect it to look totally different a year from now. Here's to battle with WCW!</p>

<p>Thought I offer up the first Total Mayhem of my new TCW game.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TCW Total Mayhem XX</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Sunday – Week 4 – May 2016</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

LIVE on Pay-Per-View!</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nate Johnson</strong> defeats <strong>Joshua Taylor</strong> after deliberately sending Taylor face first into a exposed turnbuckle, knocking him out cold. Referee Darren Smith has no clue what has occurred until the match is over and the bell is called for.</p><p> </p><p>

In a match of up & coming tag teams, <strong>Marc Speed & Casey Valentine</strong> defeat <strong> Donnie J & Jimmy Foxx</strong>. Foxx plummets hard to the mat from the top rope after a timely thumb to the eye by Speed, which allows Valentine to hit the Deep Impact for the 3.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Syndicate (Jay Chord & Edd Stone)</strong> defeat TCW World Tag Team Champions <strong>Freak Show (Giant Tana & Jay Darkness)</strong> and <strong>John Anderson & Troy Tornado</strong> in a Triple Threat Tag Team Match to become the <strong>NEW!</strong> TCW World Tag Team Champions! The finish comes when Chord hits Tornado with the Cradle Piledriver.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Team RDJ</strong> defeats <strong>Team Huggins</strong> in <strong>Total Mayhem!</strong> After thirty minutes filled with blood and brutality, Team RDJ comes away with the victory, 3 falls to 2. </p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Team RDJ:</strong></em><em> Ricky Dale Johnson, Ricky DeColt, Bart Biggins, & Darryl Devine</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>Team Huggins:</strong></em><em> Freddy Huggins, Bryan Vessey, Beauty & Da Beast (“Fabulous” Eddie Chandler & American Buffalo)</em></p><p> </p><p>

In a implosion of the team New Wave, <strong>Thom “Guide” Barrowman</strong> defeats <strong>Jeremy “Scout” Finch</strong> after hitting the Guided Missile.</p><p> </p><p>

TCW International Champion <strong>Sammy Bach</strong> defeats <strong>Aaron Andrews</strong> to successfully defend his International Championship. Bach wins via submission with the Bach on your Back.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kirk Jameson & Art Reed</strong> defeat <strong>Joel Bryant & Brent Hill.</strong> Jameson & Reed continue to rise up the ranks in TCW as two of the hottest new stars to the company.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Benny Benson</strong> defeats <strong>Bulldozer Smith</strong>. Bulldozer is destructive throughout the match, but Benson reverses a big powerslam into a victory roll and catches Bulldozer with the three count! Bulldozer throws a tantrum, while Benson leaves with his arms raised!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>It’s Time For the Main Event!</em></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

In a Steel Cell, <strong>Wolf Hawkins</strong> defeats TCW World Heavyweight Champion <strong>Eddie Peak</strong> & <strong>Rocky Golden</strong> to become the <strong>NEW!</strong> TCW World Heavyweight Champion! Hawkins survives a brutal battle against two men larger than him. After Golden hits Peak with the Rocky Road but is unable to capitalize, Hawkins comes off the top rope with the Full Moon Rising, hitting it perfectly on Peak! Hawkins dropkicks Golden out of the ring and quickly covers Peak for the win and becomes a 3 Time TCW World Heavyweight Champion!</p><p> </p><p>

The show ends as the rest of the Syndicate embraces their leader Hawkins on the entranceway. Golden & Peak are forced to look on as Hawkins, Chord, & Stone stand victorious on the rampway, their newly won championships raised high. The Syndicate have risen once again, and they reign supreme over TCW!</p>

<p>Finally got around to booking SummerSlam in my WWE Save, my first 99 rated event in this save, boosted SummerSlam to Legendary Importance. It was an absolutely stacked card. My two lowest matches were Roman vs The Miz and Ambrose vs Brock, which both scored 78.</p><p> </p><p>

Here are the more noteworthy matchups</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kenny Omega vs AJ Styles</strong></p><p>

Great opening match, Omega picks up the win so both guys can move on. Omega will move on to a program with Rollins that should produce some great matches. More on Styles later.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">86</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>IC Title: Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt</strong></p><p>

Bryan retains to end this fued, Bray will get a solid streak going and Harper should be returning soon to solidify The Wyatt Family again. Bryan vs Angle in a dream fued is up next. </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">93</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Raw Tag: Young Bucks beat New Day</strong></p><p>

Nick Jackson puts up an 100 individual performance, The Bucks have been simply fantastic since I signed them, pumping out 80+ rated matches every week. New Day will be splitting on the following RAW. Bucks will be facing Midnight Riders (Rhodes and Joey Ryan) next.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">84</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>US: Adam Cole vs Curtis Axel</strong></p><p>

Cole wins the blowoff match after taking the title at the last PPV. Not sure what's next for Axel, but he's been solid the entire save. Cole vs Balor will keep The ELITE vs Bullet Club story going. </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">80</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>LHW: Zach Sabre Jr. vs Tyson Kidd</strong></p><p>

Sabre wins, Tyson will move up to the main SD show, waiting for Sabre to drop the PWG title and then I'll sign him to a written deal. Sabre will battle Bobby Fish next, he needs something to do until O'Reilly comes back from injury.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">79</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Women's: AJ Lee vs Charlotte</strong></p><p>

Charlotte retains after a returning Beth Phoenix attacks AJ, probably will move AJ away from the title until Mania, where she will get her big win. Natalya will fill in as challenger until then. </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">84</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE: CM Punk vs Seth Rollins Cage Match</strong></p><p>

Punk wins after being screwed out of the title by HHH and Vince over the last few PPVs. His celebration is short lived as AJ Styles cashes in his MitB contract after the match and picks up the pin and the belt. If AJ can put together some solid performances and increase his pop, he will hold it until Mania, where he will drop it to Punk. </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">93</span></p><p> </p><p>

Four days before the show, word gets out that Randy Orton has had an affair with Naomi while Jimmy Uso has been away at rehab for painkillers. Now a quarter of my roster hates him. Naturally I signed The Rock on for a short deal and had him and the Guerillas of Destiny put him through a table off the stage to write him off for two months. I've never been a fan of Randy, so having a reason to punish is great, Roman will be getting a Mania win off of him now.</p>

CZCW 2020.

My planned rebranding of Gary the Entertainer to Gary the Bastard took a big hit. I wanted him to go up a weight class, to improve his 80 SQ towards the high 80's. He would be a contender for the top spots..

He has put it on as fat, not muscle.... so he's lost like 10 SQ... :/ unless he's putting on great matches, he's going to be no higher than Upper midcard untill his body type changes from Flabby.

I'm just beginning a game where I created a female billionaire non-wrestler who decided to buy AAA and corner women's wrestling. I look forward to considering NOTBPW and USPW my farm system.

So I'm sandboxing with AAA and want to see how large it can grow starting from low cult with 20mil in the bank. I also changed the product because of the billionaire owner, and that they could change it without repercussions.

Really though, I want to see if I can get J-Ro into the Hall of Immortals.

Another fun idea I have is to have Pee-Wee Germaine buy CZCW and throw their hat into the mess and look to compete. I should consider copying the databasing and messing around with the game in June 2017 as I'd like to see it.

Maybe I can run with a McFly divorce and Victoria taking over AAA while Sean winds up back in SWF, who tried to solve their problems by raiding NOTBPW and changing their product. Also, I could make WLW become the biggest company in Japan after a mass walk-out by underutilized juniors in Burning Hammer.

<p>I tried to create face wrestlers for SWF at the top of my card and both decisions I made have bombed badly. Turned Brandon James and had him rescue Jack Bruce from The Crippler. Turns out Bruce and James have no chemistry so there goes that. Wrote James off for a few weeks and when he returns I will book him against Joe Sexy at Supreme Challenge.</p><p> </p><p>

My other choice was to try to turn Eric Eisen face to battle Vibert and Marat. Was going to revive the Supremacists with Primus Allen, Greg Gauge, and Spencer Spade. Then the show after his turn he all of a sudden has three negative incidents. I had Marat squash him and suspended him. Not sure what to do with that stable now.</p>

<p>Sorry I'm getting carried away with mine, but I'm actually having fun with this after all the years of trying hard to make it interesting for me..</p><p> </p><p>

United Wrestling Revolution</p><p>

Just got through my two brand's PPV events(I am doing one brand each month)</p><p>

AUGUST PPV 2017: APOCALYPSE(Massacre Brand) was considered a let-down compared to the great previous PPVs, but you can't win them all!)</p><p>

The card:</p><p>

Johnny Mundo defeated Teddy Hart in a Full-Metal Mayhem match to win the UWR Juniorweight Championship.</p><p>

Melanie Cruise retained Women's Championship over Mschif</p><p>

Kenzo Suzuki and Kazuchika Okada defeated Motor City Machine Guns for the Universe tag team titles</p><p>

The unstoppable Brandon Gatson retained his Gatson Championship in a Gauntlet Match with Sami Callihan, Chris Hero, Davey Richards and Tommy Mercury(formerly Crimson in TNA)</p><p>

Wade Barrett defeated Magnus</p><p>

Bobby Lashley retained the UWR Universe Championship over Adam Cole in a 30 minute Iron Man Match. One of the stakes was that if Adam Cole lost, he could not challenge for the Universe Championship for an entire year.</p><p>

After this hellacious battle, RYBACK made a surprise appearance! He cashed in his Golden Ticket that he won at the Revolutionary War and won the Universe Championship!</p><p> </p><p>

Review: I think one of the issues with this event was the lack of build to the matches, it seemed like the only one that really had a story to it was Lashley vs. Adam Cole. </p><p> </p><p>

We made up for the lackluster event in September's Clash of the Titans(THUNDER Brand)</p><p>

The overall score was 91!!</p><p>

Pre-Show: Jay Bradley and Chris Masters were defeated by Cesaro and Sheamus</p><p>

main card:</p><p>

opener</p><p>

Jack Swagger defeated Amazing Red</p><p> </p><p>

Joe Doering retained his TV Championship over Cody Rhodes and Alex Riley in a ladder match.</p><p> </p><p>

Jessicka Havoc defeated Christina Von Eerie to retain the Vixen's Championship</p><p> </p><p>

J.R. Lethal defeated Prince Puma in a 'technical based' match.</p><p> </p><p>

in a No Hold's Barred match, AJ Styles defeated my custom wrestler, Joshua Caleb, so far it was one of their best matches together(they've been in a best of 7 series) they told a great story and gave it their all: even Joshua Caleb did a stunt bump, but it was AJ's Styles Clash off the top rope that gave him the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

The Briscoes defeated the Von Erichs(Marshall and Ross) to retain the Revolution Tag Team Championships.</p><p> </p><p>

and the main event: Adam Cole vs. Kenny Omega© for the UWR Revolution Championship</p><p>

Since Ryback made the jump over the Massacre to win the title and because Adam Cole couldn't get a title opportunity for the Universe Championship for a year, HE made the jump over and made a surprise entrant in a battle royale to determine the #1 contender. So the buildup all month has been Adam and Kenny back and forth.</p><p>

To counter Adam Cole's taunt "ADAM COLE BAYBAY" Kenny would get the fans to yell "KENNY OMEGA, BITCH" </p><p>

at 93 rating, the match was glorious. Both guys earned their keep, but it was Adam Cole who won the championship.</p><p> </p><p>

Our next event is one of our flagship events: Halloween Homecoming, based around the month we had our anniversary show.</p><p> </p><p>

We are looking forward to some many new things to do right now. Tevita Fifita and Tama Tonga debuted as a heel team and recently aligned with Chris Sabin, who turned heel against best friend and Motor City Machine Gun team mate Alex Shelley. During their grudge match, the team debuted and helped Chris Sabin beat up Alex. We hope they can help shake up the tag team division.</p><p> </p><p>

The feud for the Universe Championship heading into Halloween Homecoming is set: a triple threat hell in the cell match between James Storm, Bobby Lashley and Ryback.</p><p>

Mike Elgin has been a thorn in Storm's side however and has been making life not so easy for the contender. </p><p> </p><p>

WWE actually dropped the ball on Tye Dillinger in my game. They released him so we scooped him right up. We want to keep his Perfect Ten gimmick as it seems to go well for the fans. The tentative plan is to have him debut at Halloween Homecoming opposite Brandon Gatson and actually break Gatson's win streak.</p><p> </p><p>

We hope to make him a top babyface for the Massacre brand, as a strong face seems to be lacking while we have some greats on the other brand.</p>

<p>Well, I just took a pretty big hit in my TCW game.</p><p> </p><p>

Marat Khoklov went from 97 popularity to 77... because of a major scandal. Huge blow but I had no instant title plans for Khoklov though he did just win a feud the day before.</p><p> </p><p>

Jim Force continues to be more of a nuisance than an asset since acquiring him from SWF. SWF needs to die already for that matter, as they have literally nobody left. Painkillers, steroids, etc. Flare also from SWF has literally every lifestyle choice ticked lmfao. Hard/soft drugs, smoking, drinking, painkillers, all of it. Sent him to rehab too.</p><p> </p><p>

Enygma took Flare's spot and challenged Kudo for the title, with Khoklov gone and a 99* match the day before he actually pushed to main eventer at just 78 pop. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm in an okay spot but my roster does feel weaker, I took the titles off my UC and BLZ Bubb as they are both big guy heels and need them to now bolster the main event division. </p><p> </p><p>

Also, Rich Money is too good for the tag division but not good enough for the main event scene. Well, alright he is but not as a champion.</p>

http://i.imgur.com/5tVTaTY.png

Just went to National as Golden Canvas Grappling in early 2018 - Razan Okamoto is the biggest star in all of Japan and is ensuring that I'm winning the National Battle in my very first month.

BHOTWG have been trucking along just fine, still have insane amounts of money so they were able to weather the tsunami just fine.

PHGW are something like eleven million in debt and have been for more than a year - they're obviously doomed, just waiting for the bank to foreclose on them so I can swoop in and grab some guys for a new invader stable. I have nowhere near the cash reserves needed to buy them out.

WLW went National just a few days after me, but they definitely do not have the star power to compete. We're both part of Modern Japan Movement though, so I think they won't suffer too badly.

e: Aeneas is Matthew Keith.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Daffanka" data-cite="Daffanka" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/5tVTaTY.png</span><p> </p><p> Just went to National as Golden Canvas Grappling in early 2018 - Razan Okamoto is the biggest star in all of Japan and is ensuring that I'm winning the National Battle in my very first month.</p><p> </p><p> BHOTWG have been trucking along just fine, still have insane amounts of money so they were able to weather the tsunami just fine.</p><p> </p><p> PHGW are something like eleven million in debt and have been for more than a year - they're obviously doomed, just waiting for the bank to foreclose on them so I can swoop in and grab some guys for a new invader stable. I have nowhere near the cash reserves needed to buy them out.</p><p> </p><p> WLW went National just a few days after me, but they definitely do not have the star power to compete. We're both part of Modern Japan Movement though, so I think they won't suffer too badly.</p><p> </p><p> e: Aeneas is Matthew Keith.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I actually just started a game with them last night. I'm 2 months in and hit cult early. I've got Okamoto as well and slowly pushing him. I say slowly but he's gained so,where around 10 pop already. I'm also putting him in angles with Kudo and recently acquired Ryu Kajahara to work on charisma to make him a top notch figurehead. Speaking of which, is he your figurehead and if so when did you make that change?</p>

<p>He's my figurehead yeah, I swapped in April of 2017 (three months before I was planning on making him my champion at The Golden Kingdom) because Gakusha was having a negative impact on business after I put the title on SUKI. He's finally become established and is boosting business. As an aside, Gakusha just gave SUKI a major concussion, putting him out for 12 months. Belated vengeance for the title switch perhaps.</p><p> </p><p>

If you can get Razan to bulk up, he can reach 97 Star Quality which is far and away the highest you'll get without signing guys from BHOTWG and PGHW on expensive written contracts.</p><p> </p><p>

You should also try to sign Sir Winston Watoga, Yoshinaka Taku (sign his dad while you're at it) and Motoyuki Miyagi ASAP since you can make them loyal and they have tons of potential. Tanyu Toshusai is another good signing even if he's too old to become loyal.</p>

<p>I just finished a two and a half year storyline where in my super heroine has beaten back a cult bent on world domination and another one bent on world destruction. She ended the season finale with the star metal belt after beating the mastermind behind the second group, the owner and retired wrestler. After the bout she destroyed the belt and the lights went out, when they went back on she was gone except for a burn mark on the ring apron and all of the employees - wrestlers and staff - walk out as if they dind't know why they were there in the first place.</p><p> </p><p>

The next show will start up as if the company thinks it is running its first show.</p>

<p>SWF</p><p> </p><p>

I think I messed up a little.</p><p> </p><p>

I started a brand split (Supreme brand and Elite brand) and unbeknownst to me I completely subconsciously put all the bad personalities on Supreme and all the high work rate guys on Elite.</p><p> </p><p>

Now the backstage atmosphere of Supreme is at 4%!</p><p> </p><p>

Elite is at 80%.</p><p> </p><p>

This is getting out of control. I've been trying to run it as a velvet glove as well. What happens at 0%? Will everyone try to walk out?</p>

<p>[spirit Ignition is my complete ripoff of the G-1 Climax]</p><p> </p><p>

<em>totalextremewrestling.com</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Golden Canvas Grappling: Spirit Ignition 2018 (So Far)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Golden Canvas Grappling has become the largest wrestling company in Japan. Seen as an impossible feat three years ago, there appear to be two primary factors for its massive resurgence. The first is the injection of new blood - a head booker who was not averse to spending the company's significant cash reserves to sign new and exciting talent, and who eschewed the traditional booking of GCG in favour of new stables, dominant win streaks and basic storytelling structures to provide context and meaning to its matches. The second is the terrible disaster that struck Japan - the tsunami - which resurrected the nation's interest in a wrestling product which was less physically dangerous, and more traditional.</p><p> </p><p>

At the conclusion of yesterday's GCG PPV - The Lion's Den - the company's newly instated two month long tournament has completed its first half. What was first seen as a bold - and risky - move by the management to suspend all of its title defences for two months in favor of a twenty man round robin tournament, has seen the creation of new stars, the emergence of new narratives, and a hell of a lot of great matches. Singles matches are very rare in GCG outside of PPVs, so the tournament presents an excellent chance for these wrestlers to showcase their prowess as singles competitors. </p><p> </p><p>

The tournament features two blocks - A and B - with the winner of each block facing down at Road to the Golden Kingdom in the finals. Two points for a win, one point for a draw, no points for a loss and a 30 minute time limit on all matches are the rules, and the winner will face their choice of champion at The Golden Kingdom in July. </p><p> </p><p>

Presented here are totalextremewrestling.com's five most notable things about Spirit Ignition 2018 (so far).</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Block A:</strong></p><p>

Eagle Kawasawa (8 points) (4-1)</p><p>

Aeneas [Matthew Keith] (8 points) (3-0-2) (Intercontinental Champion)</p><p>

Helikaon [KC Glenn] (6 points) (3-2)</p><p>

Raymond Diaz (6 points) (3-2)</p><p>

Razan Okamoto (5 points) (Heavyweight Champion) (2-2-1)</p><p>

Morimasa Kato (5 points) (2-2-1)</p><p>

Tanyu Toshusai (4 points) (2-3)</p><p>

Shingen Miyazaki (4 points) (2-3)</p><p>

Yoshinaka Taku (4 points) (2-3)</p><p>

Totoya Munakata (0 points) (0-5)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Block B:</strong></p><p>

Golden Greg Gauge (10 points) (5-0)</p><p>

Hiroyasu Gakusha (8 points) (4-1)</p><p>

Mabuchi Furusawa (8 points) (4-1)</p><p>

Fujio Narahashi (6 points) (3-2)</p><p>

Takayuki 2000 (6 points) (3-2)</p><p>

Sir Winston Watoga (4 points) (2-3)</p><p>

Findlay O'Farraday (4 points) (2-3) (BRAND Openweight Champion)</p><p>

Eien Myamoto (4 points) (2-3)</p><p>

Lion Genji (0 points) (0-5)</p><p>

Hitomaru Suzuki (0 points) (0-5)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1) Razan Okamoto Losing</strong></p><p> </p><p>

In a bold move, the reigning heavyweight champion and unquestionably biggest star in Japan has come out of the first half of the tournament with a middling record. Losing to Eagle Kawasawa and Helikaon was first reviled by a majority of the wrestling press, claiming that GCG was returning to the 50/50 booking that had spelled out its decades long decline. The dominant booking of Razan Okamoto was seen as the key in the promotion's resurgence.</p><p> </p><p>

It seems that the promotion's gamble has paid off, however: Razan remains, to quote one journalist, 'massively over' while both Kawasawa and Helikaon are riding new waves of popularity. Helikaon won GCG's single elimination tournament, the Kudo Cup, in January, but failed to defeat Razan in his first shot at the title. Kawasawa has been largely overshadowed by long-term tag team partner Takayuki 2000 and stable leader SUKI in the last two years - but with SUKI out of commission for a year, it seems to be Kawasawa's time to shine.</p><p> </p><p>

Perhaps it is owed to the promotion's continued insistence that anyone can lose at any time in the tournament due to its format - ten singles matches in eight weeks - that Razan's popularity has been barely scratched. In any case, it has been a triumph in shaking up the main event scene and creating new legitimate challengers.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2) Aeneas, Still Undefeated</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Aeneas - the nom de guerre of Matthew Keith - has yet to be pinned or submitted in a wrestling match since his debut. Signed in September of last year, he has been in the company for 251 days. His remarkable run has included winning the Intercontinental Championship from his brother and stable leader, Greg Gauge. His streak remains intact throughout the tournament - two time limit draws, but one of only two competitors to have zero losses.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>3) The Dream Match, Teased Just Enough</strong></p><p> </p><p>

At The Lion's Den, Razan Okamoto and Aeneas went to a 30 minute draw in the main event. The match has long been seen as <strong>the</strong> match for GCG to make, and at the PPV the two demonstrated that the excitement and anticipation is well deserved.</p><p> </p><p>

Of course, some fans were angry that the bell rung after both men had hit their finishers on one another - Razan's Brainbuster Suplex following Aeneas' Proton Torpedo - without a pin to follow, but the PPV was promoted as the biggest matches of Spirit Ignition, not as the conclusion to the big match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>4) Golden Greg Gauge Regaining his Shine</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Greg Gauge, the man who won the Openweight title, renamed it to the Intercontinental Title, and refused to defend it on free TV, has taken a backseat to the other main eventers. His brother, Razan Okamoto, Hiroyasu Gakusha - Gauge had been more often than not participating in the tag matches lower on the card, rather than the title matches on top.</p><p> </p><p>

Now, however, Gauge won the tag team titles together with Helikaon just before Spirit Ignition began, and is the only wrestler with a perfect 5-0 record. It seems that GCG, as part of their push for a more prominent tag team division, is rebuilding Golden Greg Gauge as a big time star.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>5) The Young Guys</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Aside from the slew of main eventers and proven talent, the tournament also took the chance to showcase some of the younger wrestlers who have far less exposure as singles wrestlers. While most of them have scored a middling amount of points, the opportunity to display the quality of their work has been a great boon for several of them. Yoshinaku Taka, Tanyu Toshusai, Lion Genji, Sir Winston Watoga and Fujio Narahashi are all between 23 and 27 years old, somewhere in the midcard, and all of them have benefited greatly from losing excellent matches to more established wrestlers.</p><p> </p><p>

That's our list so far - we are certain to have more in a month's time when the Spirit Ignition 2018 winner is crowned. And for the record, our money is on Aeneas.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>SWF<p> </p><p> I think I messed up a little.</p><p> </p><p> I started a brand split (Supreme brand and Elite brand) and unbeknownst to me I completely subconsciously put all the bad personalities on Supreme and all the high work rate guys on Elite.</p><p> </p><p> Now the backstage atmosphere of Supreme is at 4%!</p><p> </p><p> Elite is at 80%.</p><p> </p><p> This is getting out of control. I've been trying to run it as a velvet glove as well. What happens at 0%? Will everyone try to walk out?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't think so, but you're going to want to re-draft those rosters ASAP.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just finished a two and a half year storyline where in my super heroine has beaten back a cult bent on world domination and another one bent on world destruction. She ended the season finale with the star metal belt after beating the mastermind behind the second group, the owner and retired wrestler. After the bout she destroyed the belt and the lights went out, when they went back on she was gone except for a burn mark on the ring apron and all of the employees - wrestlers and staff - walk out as if they dind't know why they were there in the first place.<p> </p><p> The next show will start up as if the company thinks it is running its first show.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I adore this.</p>

<p>WCW game in the It Lives mod, about a year in and getting ready for Mayhem:</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> Jeff Jarrett © V Booker T</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">Booker was my inaugural and held the championship until Fall Brawl where he dropped it to Chris Kanyon repackaged as WRATH leader of EVi7: The 7 Deadly Sins. Booker picked it back up several months latter at Superbrawl in a Triple Threat with Shawn Stasiak who was a former member of EVi7 as PRIDE. Jeff took it the following month with the help of Evolution (Flair/ Jindrak/ Styles) This is the final match between the two and it will be in Hell in a Cell so no interference.</div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>World War 3</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">I've changed WW3's reward to a World Title Match at any PPV but it must be defended every PPV until it's used to make it more interesting. We have several storylines involved in the match including New U.S Champ AJ Styles and Former Champ Rey Misterio Jr., Kanyon and Former EVi7 Member Dustin Rhodes (as Envy and soon as Stardust), Sean O'Haire and Ric Flair, and many more.</div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW Cruiserweight Championship</strong></p><p>

The Hurricane © V Chavo Guerrerro Jr.</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">Last Month The Hurricane had a successful defense against Jamie Knoble but had been dealing with knee issues since defeating Billy Kidman as GREED in a barn burner. It seems unlikely that the superhero will be able to escape the veteran from this match if his knee isn't getting any better</div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW World Tag Team Championship</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>The Million Dollar Corporation (Shawn Stasiak/Chuck Palumbo) © w/ Ted Debiase & Stacy Kiebler V The Second City Saints (CM Punk/ Colt Cabana </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="margin-left:25px;">Last Month we had the 1st Annual Crockett Cup Tag Team Tournament that ended in a match between these two teams. However The Million Dollar Corporation won via a Stacy Kiebler distraction and Gm Eric Bischoff has granted the SCS a rematch.</div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Grudge Match</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

Alex Wright & America's Most Wanted (James Storm/ Chris Harris V The League of Nations ( Kaz Hayashi/ Lance Storm/ Samoa Joe</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">Last month the League of Nations formed between Kaz and Lance who both recently lost tag team partners (Storyline and Drugs respectively and began trying to recruit Alex Wright. Alex and his tag team partner Disco Inferno fought them off, but strange circumstances made Disco question his partners loyalty. This month Disco isn't on his side, but Alex is joined by the freshly turned AMW who won't take any trash talking of America </div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Grudge Match</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

Shane Douglass V Diamond Dallas Page</p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">The past few months DDP hasn't had alot of high profile victories. Having lost countless times to Kanyon, Jarrett, and Lance Storm DDP is looking... well old. Shane Douglass and his reformed Triple Threat (Chavo/ Candido) have also come up short, but that won't stop Shane from picking at the hapless Page. Perhaps this challenge will be what gets DDP back to his winning ways</div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Other Champions are Hugh Morrus the Hardcore Champ and Sting the T.V Champion. I'm still cult because the 'E are going to slaughter me in National Battles with Austin/Rock/Jericho/Hogan/Goldber/Steiner/Taker and more. Nothing else major going on around the world, but this is the second farthest i've gone with a run so I hope I can sustain this</p>