What's going on in your game?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kuroh" data-cite="Kuroh" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>WCW game in the It Lives mod, about a year in and getting ready for Mayhem:<p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> Jeff Jarrett © V Booker T</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">Booker was my inaugural and held the championship until Fall Brawl where he dropped it to Chris Kanyon repackaged as WRATH leader of EVi7: The 7 Deadly Sins. Booker picked it back up several months latter at Superbrawl in a Triple Threat with Shawn Stasiak who was a former member of EVi7 as PRIDE. Jeff took it the following month with the help of Evolution (Flair/ Jindrak/ Styles) This is the final match between the two and it will be in Hell in a Cell so no interference.</div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>World War 3</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">I've changed WW3's reward to a World Title Match at any PPV but it must be defended every PPV until it's used to make it more interesting. We have several storylines involved in the match including New U.S Champ AJ Styles and Former Champ Rey Misterio Jr., Kanyon and Former EVi7 Member Dustin Rhodes (as Envy and soon as Stardust), Sean O'Haire and Ric Flair, and many more.</div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW Cruiserweight Championship</strong></p><p> The Hurricane © V Chavo Guerrerro Jr.</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">Last Month The Hurricane had a successful defense against Jamie Knoble but had been dealing with knee issues since defeating Billy Kidman as GREED in a barn burner. It seems unlikely that the superhero will be able to escape the veteran from this match if his knee isn't getting any better</div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WCW World Tag Team Championship</strong></p></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>The Million Dollar Corporation (Shawn Stasiak/Chuck Palumbo) © w/ Ted Debiase & Stacy Kiebler V The Second City Saints (CM Punk/ Colt Cabana </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="margin-left:25px;">Last Month we had the 1st Annual Crockett Cup Tag Team Tournament that ended in a match between these two teams. However The Million Dollar Corporation won via a Stacy Kiebler distraction and Gm Eric Bischoff has granted the SCS a rematch.</div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Grudge Match</strong></p></div><p></p><p> Alex Wright & America's Most Wanted (James Storm/ Chris Harris V The League of Nations ( Kaz Hayashi/ Lance Storm/ Samoa Joe</p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">Last month the League of Nations formed between Kaz and Lance who both recently lost tag team partners (Storyline and Drugs respectively and began trying to recruit Alex Wright. Alex and his tag team partner Disco Inferno fought them off, but strange circumstances made Disco question his partners loyalty. This month Disco isn't on his side, but Alex is joined by the freshly turned AMW who won't take any trash talking of America </div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Grudge Match</strong></p></div><p></p><p> Shane Douglass V Diamond Dallas Page</p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">The past few months DDP hasn't had alot of high profile victories. Having lost countless times to Kanyon, Jarrett, and Lance Storm DDP is looking... well old. Shane Douglass and his reformed Triple Threat (Chavo/ Candido) have also come up short, but that won't stop Shane from picking at the hapless Page. Perhaps this challenge will be what gets DDP back to his winning ways</div><p></p><p> </p><p> Other Champions are Hugh Morrus the Hardcore Champ and Sting the T.V Champion. <strong>I'm still cult because the 'E are going to slaughter me in National Battles with Austin/Rock/Jericho/Hogan/Goldberg/Steiner/Taker and more. Nothing else major going on around the world, but this is the second farthest i've gone with a run so I hope I can sustain this</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was seriously lucky in my save, 'cause WWF lost Austin to an injury for 11 months and The Rock went to film a movie for 7 months... so I quickly took the lead in the national battles (although I still opted to stay at Cult, as I wanted to make more money before making the leap. </p><p> </p><p> I'm 6 months in, and my champs are:</p><p> World Heavyweight: Goldberg </p><p> World Tag Team: O'Haire & Palumbo</p><p> United States: Rob Van Dam</p><p> Television: Mike Awesome</p><p> Cruiserweight: Chavo Guerrero</p><p> </p><p> Other feuds: Vampiro vs Sting (Vampiro will start a "Darkness" stable, comprising of Vampiro, Crowbar, Daffney & Christopher Daniels, and they will try to get Sting to join by embracing darkness... Will lead to a match where Vampiro defeats Sting to make him join.</p>

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0542e4a419fc486896b03f4a9b4b6fa9.png

The final stop on the SWF's road to The Supreme Challenge 37 is the Times of Trouble 2017 event. Here's some context behind pretty much every segment of the show:

World Title Scene: So I established a brand split months ago, with Supreme and Elite being the two brands. To determine challengers for each brand's respective titles two Fatal Fourway Matches took place at 'Master of Puppets', a month prior to this event. One of the Fourways was made up of four top-level Elite Brand competitors, the winner becoming the 'Elite Contender'. The other was made up of four top-level Supreme Brand competitors, crowning a 'Supreme Contender'. These two contenders - KC Glenn for Elite and Joey Morgan for Supreme - will receive their shots at 'The Supreme Challenge 37' against Remo and The Crippler respectively. Thus, the main event for 'Times of Trouble' is a one-night-only tag team match pitting the Elite and Supreme Champions against their challengers.

James and Ducont vs. Atomic and Fonzarelli: Around the end of 2016 Jungle Lord suffered a major injury ruling him out for months, a blow which was made worse by the fact that he and Atomic were Tag Team Champions. However, recently hired Danny Fonzarelli came in as a surprise partner for Atomic and the duo continued to hold the titles for a while, but recently have been in bad form. Brandon James was forced to re-join the Chase Agency after losing to Dustin Ducont, who is also managed by Emma Chase. This match was set up by Emma in an attempt to get Ducont and James to "bond", and the end sees Ducont stealing the victory by tagging himself in after James did all the work.

James is Furious: Brandon James is, understandably, quite upset at Ducont stealing his win, and after months of tension the pair begin to brawl, with Brandon James putting Ducont through the announce table.

Khoklov: Marat Khoklov returned to SWF last year and is as dominant as ever, this time knocking off relatively new signing Eddie Howard.

The Pride: Kozue Kawashima, PRIDE Koiso and Yoshimi Mushashibo made their SWF debut as The Pride, attacking Angry Gilmore and Rogue on an episode of Elite. They have since terrorised the company, and although Kurt Laramee has attempted to defend "his turf", the numbers are too much and The Pride catch him out with a pre-match attack, meaning his scheduled contest with Kawashima does not happen.

A Few Good Men and Joey Giedroyc: A Few Good Men is an alliance between Paul Huntingdon, Prince Edward Chandler and Gentleman Jim King, all three men hoping to "bring class back to the SWF". Of course, Joey Giedroyc with his crazy hair and reckless attitude goes against these principles of class, leading to him being targeted by the trio. Huntingdon defeats Giedroyc after a distraction from Chandler, but Rogue (Giedroyc's cousin) and Jenny Giedroyc (kayfabe wife, real name Jenny Playmate) make the save.

Rogue and Hernandez: Jimmy Hernandez recently won the North American Championship, and is being challenged by Rogue. Hernandez gets himself counted out in an effort to avoid defeat.

Bekowski: Bear Bekowski came to prominence acting as Eric Eisen's muscle, and eventually battered Skull DeBones to bad that DeBones has been off TV for 2 months. With DeBones out of the way, Bekowski seeks to further establish himself as one of the SWF's top contenders, and taking out competition in Hollywood Bret Starr is one of his objectives.

Hernandez and Rouge Part II: Hernandez brags about how he has retained his championship by out-smarting Rogue, but is interrupted and subsequently attacked by Rogue.

Starr and Bekowski: Bret Starr picks up the victory after a distraction from the returning Skull DeBones, who clearly wants revenge on Bear Bekowski.

Eric Eisen and the IC Title: With the North American title becoming Elite-exclusive, Jerry Eisen had the IC Title created for Supreme, and surprise, surprise, Eric was immediately in line for it. Now the champion, Eric is essentially free to pick his own challengers, and has set up a match between Koshiro Ino and Sean McFly to determine who will get the "honour" of facing an Eisen at the Challenge.

Ino and McFly: However, they go to a double count out, leaving things up in the air in regards to Eric's next challenger.

Thompson: New signing Joss Thompson has been disgusted by a lack of opportunity, and demands a match for tonight. Velocidad, who has been with the company for about 2 months, interrupts him, and although they don't have a match, they brawl around the arena.

Main Event: And finally, Remo and The Crippler pick up the win over their challengers, giving them the edge heading into the run-in for 'The Supreme Challenge 37'.

Sensation Ogiwara in my CV97 game is an absolute boss.

I've been booking her carefully too. I finally settled her down to a written contract in 2003. Over the course of 2003-2004 she was Superwoman. She was always a threat, always near or holding the title (held it 3 times, and only the Magic Three have held my women's title actually) and has been booked as the "John Cena" of my company. Always smiling, never give up, etc.

Finally, she goes against her partner and rival Thunder Hike, whose shes beaten before, in fact Ogiwara has only really lost to Ichihara. It starts friendly enough but Ogiwara actually loses the title to Hike. Hike is beyond happy and believes she finally got one over Ogiwara. Ogiwara is happy for her but you can tell she has become more obsessed with the glory and being near unbeatable than friendship and integrity.

Finally, the blow off. Sensational Thunder (Hike + Ogiwara) vs. Destruction Inc. (Ichihara + June Butler) the match itself got a 100(!) and is my first 100 of this save! This leads to D. Inc beating Sensational Thunder causing Ogiwara to snap, she lost to Hike only by chance and this proves it by having Hike tag with her they lose. Ogiwara is going to dismantle Hike.

Now I need some advice... please. How do I take this?

a) Hike retains by double stoppage or something that indicated that Ogiwara is still unstoppable? Ogiwara will then feud with Hike, Kit Hatoyama, and Victoria Stone (the two women who helped Hike from Ogiwara's beat down, storyline wise this makes sense)

b) Ogiwara wins, her fourth title reign, goes on to feud with Kit Hatoyama and Thunder Hike, before losing the title back to Thunder Hike at Total Mayhem III in the Magic Three triple threat.

I like B as it helps solidify Ogiwara as the top gal, for sure. I want to write this story as Ogiwara being the top of the top, nobody touching her in title reigns/accomplishments. But for me A is MUCH easier to write and get into.

My top guy Bradley Rock who is a 7 time world champ and was my face of the company since he was 20 and had a world title reign that lasted 610 days has been caught in a scandal where he said homophobic slurs he is 38 now and is a part timer do to injures but it i still had plans for him and i am sad to have to let him go

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I adore this.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks</p><p> </p><p> So far the first month was a tournament to crown the first ever champion of the "new" promotion. The 16 person tournament ends at the monthly show and just after my UC wins and the are presenting him the title. The time travel who broke the old belt shows up and presents the belt saying she is the real champion.</p><p> </p><p> Her former colleagues in her super hero squad are now enemies and she keeps trying to convince them they were once friends. But the cult leader still has his cult as if she didn't vanquish him the last time around, except two different people are in the roll of his minions.</p><p> </p><p> The owner set up a match between the the Heroine and my UC who won the tournament to see who the real champion should be. Meanwhile their are a bunch of smaller battles going on.</p><p> </p><p> The team that had just one the tag team titles last time showed up with the titles saying they were from another company, although for the life of them they can't remember which. And they challenged anyone to step up to take them on.</p><p> </p><p> We lost one of our more popular workers as TCW made it back to National and resigned him to a written contract. He was a random gen of Wiley Coyote but the only big man over Light Heavywieght. I replaced him with Ernest Youngman.</p><p> </p><p> We're about to lose Silver Tiger who is in a program with my UC, Youngman, and Seth Whitehead. Just before the last show of month two after the reset he got signed to a written by SOTBPW. This triply sucks because a) He's good, B) He's Electric Dreamer's boyfriend (She's the time traveling Heroine) and C) He's Lockerroom Leader</p>

<p>Started a Small to Global (find the initial Local stage too grindey) with no Regional Battles (take the fun out of it for me), and it is the most fun I've had with TEW completely. I've played two years in just short of two weeks and I'm just having a blast. I’m using Fleisch’s May 29 2017 mod.</p><p> </p><p>

Obviously the first part of any TEW save is selecting a User Character, and instead of selecting someone already in the database, I decided to switch it up a little bit and edit a generic UC, and replace them with me. Next up was the company, I decided to take inspiration from the C-Verse, and went with New York Championship Wrestling. For the first eighteen months or so I just used the NYCW logo and banner from the C-Verse since I liked it so much. The product was Performance > Popularity with no face/heel divide and a 90% match ratio.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/b52belG.jpg</span><p>

<strong><em>The new NYCW logo</em></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The first year was an experience. I simply used it as a learning experience and I didn’t really have any long term plans other than to make a profit one month, and it took 11 or so months but we managed to do it. Silas Young was the inaugural NYCW Champion, defeating KUSHIDA in the main event of NYCW 1. Don’t forget that. Silas Young managed to defend his championship eight times over the next 12 months, some clean, some not and KUSHIDA was chasing Silas the entire way, winning number one contendership matches, but getting attacked, or Silas Young ‘coming down with an illness’, or the most important. It was announced at NYCW 5 that KUSHIDA had sustained a devastating Orbital fracture while wrestling in Japan, meaning he’d miss three and a half months of action. Young continued to defend his Championship, defeating the likes of Tyler Bate, Travis Banks, Lio Rush and even former three time GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion Katsuhiko Nakajima at NYCW 11. Silas Young thought had scraped another victory, grabbing the tights, and then beating Nakajima down in the ring. Medical personal grabbed Nakajima and quickly retreated while Silas Young posed; well, all except one. Silas turned around to see a member of the medical team take his hat off… It was KUSHIDA! KUSHIDA had returned from his injury with a vengeance and beat the crap out of Silas Young before grabbing the microphone and announcing in Broken English, that at NYCW; The One Year Anniversary, they’ll fight for the championship in a Last Man Standing match! </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i.imgur.com/LuJ5DuL.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

On the day, it was announced that if KUSHIDA lost he would be forced to leave NYCW. After twenty two grueling minutes, Silas Young failed to make the ten count and KUSHIDA had done it! He put an end to Silas Young’s reign of terror and had finally won the NYCW Championship! It kind of went downhill for me though. I found out days before NYCW 13 that KUSHIDA had signed a Written deal with New Japan and just as soon as he won the belt, he lost it, to Will Ospreay. Ospreay’s reign didn’t last long though, his contract was coming up and he refused to sign a new deal, so he lost it after two defenses to Adam Cole BAYBAY. All it took was two defenses to learn that it was the right choice. Adam Cole drew a 74 rating with the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels (we were 25 in the tri-state at the time), he then drew a 66 with recently released Curtis Axel before drawing a 73 with Tyler Bate in a 20 minute classic. Cole then got a 69 rating with The Technical Wizard Zack Sabre Jr, before grabbing a record 82 rating with Marty Scurll! We had 28 popularity. He then drew a 71, 79, 75, 67 consecutively, with O’Reilly, Callihan, O’Reilly again and then Haskins respectively. Then came the biggest event of the save so far.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> NYCW: The Two Year Anniversary</p><p>

<span>http://i.imgur.com/ryJU12f.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

The card had a few spanners thrown into the work early on. The main being that then tag team champion and number one contender Zack Sabre Jr injured his shoulder. Not ideal but we hotshotted the tag belts onto the Best Friends. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/zGAm0f1.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

A 77 rated show with a company that is now 32 overness. It’s madness. I know this probably wouldn’t have happened had I not turned off regional battles but they ruin the fun of it for me, I get it’s meant to be challenging, but that’s not why I play the game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sensation Ogiwara in my CV97 game is an absolute boss.<p> </p><p> I've been booking her carefully too. I finally settled her down to a written contract in 2003. Over the course of 2003-2004 she was Superwoman. She was always a threat, always near or holding the title (held it 3 times, and only the Magic Three have held my women's title actually) and has been booked as the "John Cena" of my company. Always smiling, never give up, etc. </p><p> </p><p> Finally, she goes against her partner and rival Thunder Hike, whose shes beaten before, in fact Ogiwara has only really lost to Ichihara. It starts friendly enough but Ogiwara actually loses the title to Hike. Hike is beyond happy and believes she finally got one over Ogiwara. Ogiwara is happy for her but you can tell she has become more obsessed with the glory and being near unbeatable than friendship and integrity. </p><p> </p><p> Finally, the blow off. Sensational Thunder (Hike + Ogiwara) vs. Destruction Inc. (Ichihara + June Butler) the match itself got a 100(!) and is my first 100 of this save! This leads to D. Inc beating Sensational Thunder causing Ogiwara to snap, she lost to Hike only by chance and this proves it by having Hike tag with her they lose. Ogiwara is going to dismantle Hike.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Now I need some advice... please. How do I take this?</p><p> </p><p> a) Hike retains by double stoppage or something that indicated that Ogiwara is still unstoppable? Ogiwara will then feud with Hike, Kit Hatoyama, and Victoria Stone (the two women who helped Hike from Ogiwara's beat down, storyline wise this makes sense)</p><p> </p><p> b) Ogiwara wins, her fourth title reign, goes on to feud with Kit Hatoyama and Thunder Hike, before losing the title back to Thunder Hike at Total Mayhem III in the Magic Three triple threat.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I like B as it helps solidify Ogiwara as the top gal, for sure. I want to write this story as Ogiwara being the top of the top, nobody touching her in title reigns/accomplishments. But for me A is MUCH easier to write and get into.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So similar to mine. I was booking Ogi the same way until maternity leave. Then Kit took over. Anyways, I would go with A. You can add many more layers to the character with a redemption storyline and play up that Hike is her only kryptonite. Give the other gals a shot at the title and have her take on the other women for fresh match ups and to build her back up.</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TCW Excessive Force</span></strong></p><p>

Week 4 – June – 2016</p><p> </p><p>

TCW World Tag Team Champions <strong>The Syndicate</strong> (Jay Chord & Edd Stone) defeat <strong>The All Day Express</strong> (Bart Biggins & Darryl Devine) to successfully retain their championship. With the referee distracted, Syndicate’s manager Vita trips Devine as he tries to climb to the top rope. This allows Chord to hit the Cradle Piledriver for the W.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ricky Dale Johnson</strong> defeats <strong>Casey Valentine</strong> via Count Out when Valentine intentionally walks out on the match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Freddy Huggins</strong> defeats <strong>Ricky DeColt</strong> after a surprising distraction by Casey Valentine. Huggins & Valentine celebrate afterwards, revealing a potentially new alliance!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Party Squad</strong> (Donnie J & “Flying” Jimmy Foxx) defeat <strong>Freak Show</strong> (Giant Tana & Jay Darkness). After an accidental collision by Tana & Darkness, Foxx rolls up Darkness for the big time upset! Freak Show are irate that they lost to men half their size!</p><p> </p><p>

Rising newcomer <strong>Mr. Lucha</strong> defeats veteran <strong>Brent Hill,</strong> as he continues to move up the ranks in TCW.</p><p> </p><p>

In an Aussie Rules Match, <strong>Benny Benson</strong> defeats <strong>Bulldozer (Brandon) Smith</strong>. Just like their first encounter, Benson survives a punishing offense by Bulldozer and manages to put Smith away with the Shockwave From Next Year.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Beauty & Da Beast</strong> (“Fabulous” Eddie Chandler & American Buffalo) defeat <strong>Masked Cougar & Kirk Jameson</strong>. The finish comes when Chandler forces Jameson to submit to the Fabulous Stretch.</p><p> </p><p>

In a Triple Threat Contest, TCW International Champion <strong>Sammy Bach</strong> defeats <strong>Joshua Taylor & Nate Johnson</strong> in the MOTN to retain his championship. Bach forces Johnson to submit to the Bach On Your Back for the victory. This marks Bach’s eleventh successful title defense, as he's about to strike the six month mark on his title reign!</p><p> </p><p>

Another new star shines as <strong>Lee Rivera</strong> defeats twenty-seven year pro <strong>Bryan Holmes</strong> after connecting with the Daredevil Drop.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The L.A. Connection</strong> (Aaron Andrews & Chance Fortune) defeats <strong>Chaos Theory</strong> (John Anderson & Troy Tornado). Post-Match, LAC demand that they’re put at the top of the list for the next Tag Team Title Shot!</p><p> </p><p>

In a Triple Threat Contest, TCW World Heavyweight Champion <strong>Wolf Hawkins</strong> defeats <strong>Rocky Golden & Eddie Peak</strong> to retain his championship. Hawkins proves that his title victory at Total Mayhem over Golden & Peak was no fluke, as he defeats both men yet again. He does it, though, with the help of fellow Syndicate members Jay Chord & Edd Stone!</p>

Well I haven't done one of these in ages...

http://i.imgur.com/XJKRjP5.png

Date: December 2019

Size: International

Ranking: 1st

Finally, Real Japan Pro Wrestling has overtaken WWE as the number 1 promotion in the world and it only cost me near 100 million to make the RJPW Network into something that would push me into mainstream popularity in the USA and UK (and it's still nowhere near what I want the end goal to be). The real battle now is beating them in national battles in this area which should be pretty easy in the UK considering I have Main Event Will Ospreay on my side. Anyways, onto the storylines and champions.

NOTABLE STORYLINES

Kenny Omega © vs Shingo Takagi for the TMWP World Championship

"Shingo Takagi won the first annual RJPW Golden Lottery tournament and now gets to pick his champion of choice to face. Immediately choosing TMWP World Heavyweight Champion and RJPW Ace, the Cleaner, Kenny Omega. The two titans have never faced off on pay per view or in a championship match and now they go to war for Wrestling Warudo 2019."

[Really just wanted to build up Shingo Takagi for his years of loyalty to the company and how fantastic of a worker he has become. However the plan was originally to give the Golden Lottery tournament win to Johnny Gargano and have him feud with Wyatt for the TMWP Intercontinental Championship but Gargano got injured and has now started a feud with former partner Cody Rhodes upon his return to the company, hopefully I can build Gargano to face Wyatt through beating Rhodes. Takagi is sitting at about 86 average popularity in Japan which is far Below Omega's average of 99! So, I'm still apprehensive to take the title from the ace.]

Will Ospreay vs Bullet Club

"Will Ospreay has recently taken umbridge with the Bullet Club following his big loss to Prince Devitt. The stable seems interested in the young superstar but Ospreay isn't giving back the love. In fact he is eyeing the NWA World Heavyweight Championship around Adam Cole's waist. A shiny belt like that might be what Ospreay needs to fill the void that failing to achieve the TMWP World Championship made."

[Ospreay just really needs to be kept in programs, at 26 years of age and one of the most popular wrestlers in the world, I plan to never upset Ospreay or put him on the sidelines for too long. He's the future of the company which in some ways is a shame because he's one of the few people in the locker-room who is a negative influence, it seems his sudden rise to world fame turned him into a tad bit of an egotistical dick and he constantly talks down all the midcarders in emails to me. However, no backstage incidents yet and I have my fingers crossed that it will remain that way. Meanwhile Adam Cole is getting very over himself after defeating and retiring AJ Styles (the two had become best friends inside the company so I found it fitting, AJ was the first hall of fame entry and is now in a personality role) at Starrcade and he continues to be a lovely guy backstage, maybe I can use Cole to bring Ospreay down a little by losing this feud.]

Kana © vs Candice LeRae for the TMWP Women's Championship

""Bubblegum" Candice LeRae is quite possibly one of the most universally beloved female wrestlers in the world and is looking for her first big victory and championship win in Real Japan Pro Wrestling but she couldn't have picked a worse time to challenge. The Queen of Wrestling, Kana, whom is yet to be defeated is the current TMWP Women's Champion and will be unlikely to lose. Can Candice overcome the odds and defeat the unbeatable Kana?"

[This feud is notable for it's 89 A heat, the highest I have ever achieved with female wrestlers in any save, the two have killed it in this feud regardless of the cap on Women's Division wrestling in TEW, the highest rated Women's match of 2018 was between DASH Chisako and LuFisto and it got an 81, this year Candice and Kana's last match got a 94 and I'm really starting to believe that these ladies could be pushed to main event a major pay per view in the near future, really happy considering the division has only been running for a 1 year and 4 months]

CHAMPIONS

TMWP World Heavyweight Championship

Kenny Omega

Reign Began: July 2018

Defences: 13

TMWP Japanese National/World Japan Championship

Taichi Ishikari

Reign Began: August 2019

Defences: 3

TMWP Intercontinental Championship

Wyatt

Reign Began: June 2019

TMWP Junior Cruiserweight Championship

Kushida

Reign Began: May 2019

Defences: 7

TMWP Television

Taisuke (Taka Michinoku Regen)

Reign Began: November 2019

Defences: 0

TMWP Women's Heavyweight Championship

Kana

Reign Began: July 2019

Defences: 5

TMWP World Tag Team Championships

The Young Bucks

Reign Began: August 2019

Defences: 4

TOSHI Openweight Championship

Johnny Gargano

Reign Began: November 2019

TOSHI Tag Team Championships

The Briscoe Brothers

Reign Began: September 2019

TMWP Trios Championships

Kamikaze Kingdom (Cody Rhodes, Mike Bennett & Curt Hawkins)

Reign Began: December 2019

Been quite a few interesting months since Wrestlemania VII. Thanks to them signing away Piper and Magnum T.A. from me and a major push to Sting, WCW has beaten me in the National Battle the last few months. This last month, just by four points. They finally gave Hulk Hogan their World championship, only to drop it to Terry Funk a few months later. They've been putting on amazing shows lately, so I've got to step up my game.

And it's not going as well as I would have hoped for.

After retaining his World title at Wrestlemania, The Undertaker would finally lose his first match in the WWF, dropping the belt to Bret Hart at our April PPV. The next few months would see Hart defending his World title against anybody willing to step up. This included Randy Savage, Jerry Lawler, Ted DiBiase, Rick Rude, Ric Flair, even Flair and Savage in a three way match, before The Undertaker got his revenge, causing Hart to lose the belt to Ric Flair at Summerslam.

Hart would go crazy, demanding that WWF President Gorilla Monsoon give him a match against The Undertaker, as well as his rematch against Flair. Monsoon told him to chose one or the other. Hart would choose the title rematch, but lost the match, thanks again to The Undertaker. Getting his brother, Owen Hart, involved, Bret would go after The Undertaker, culminating in a Buried Alive match at our October PPV. With the help of Owen, Ted DiBiase, and Rick Rude, Bret would bury The Undertaker alive, turning him and Owen heel, and Undertaker face, in the process.

After the heels left, however, lighting would strike, and Undertaker's hand would burst up out of the grave.

After defending the title against Hart, Flair would make his second defense against Randy Savage. With Hart now a heel, Undertaker buried, and the only two faces in the main event scene being Kerry Von Erich and Savage, will anybody step up to face The Nature Boy?

Besides a few weeks reign by Arn Anderson, Shawn Michaels has had a firm grip on the Intercontinental title. The self-proclaimed Heartbreak Kid is getting better every match, cockier every interview, and looks poised to run with the IC belt for a long time.

Going into the WWF Tag Team Classic, the Steiner Brothers had to be one of the the favorites to win it. Scott Steiner stepped into the singles ranks for a month, winning the King of the Ring. Him and Rick had lost a few tag matches, mainly bad luck. They managed to make it to the Finals of the tournament, against the make shift team of Mr. Perfect and Owen Hart. They would lose the match, crowing Perfect and Owen as winners of the prestigious Tag Team Classic. The next show, Scott would turn against Rick. They would face one-on-one for the first time at the next PPV, only to find out they have bad chemistry against each other.

With The Steiner Brothers breaking up, Dynamite Kid being released, Michaels Hayes being fired for drug use, Ricky Morton asking for his release, and The Barbarian signing for WCW, my tag team division has gone to crap. The belts are currently being held by the team of Nikita Koloff and Hercules and they've been challenged lately by Dusty Rhodes and the recently signed Manny Fernandez, yeah, not very good. The Natural Disasters are still making waves, but aren't quite championship material yet. The Nasty Boys were being pushed for a while, but Brian Knobbs got hurt and than was sent to rehab. I did sign the Eliminators, which turned kinda good when Saturn had Flair take him under his wing, and Kronus had Dusty Rhodes take him under his wing, but they're still too young to do anything. Hopefully I can rebuild this division, but it's gonna take a while.

My women's division on the other hand, has exploded. Like a dud. After trying to make it work with just American workers, I gave up and signed Dump Matsumoto, only for her to break her back and be forced to retire. After stripping her of the title, I bite the bullet and signed Aja Kong, Bull Nakano, Manami Toyota, and Monster Ripper to my roster. Along side Jaguar Yokota, they've improved the wrestling quality a ton. Now to just get them over with the audience.

The wrestling industry is falling pretty much all over the world, besides Australia. It's currently 11 in America and Canada, 31 in Mexico, 56 in Great Britain but a 94 (just starting to fall), in Japan. Which is good for NJPW and AJPW. Bad for me, especially trying to not lose ground to WCW. Trying to rebuild my main event scene and my tag team scene is gonna be tough work, especially with the roster I currently have. I expect it to look totally different a year from now. Here's to battle with WCW!

And now 1991 is done and over with. Wasn't my best year ever but I'm still the only International company and I'm still number one in the world, despite WCW beating me in the last few National Battles.

For the awards, Hulk Hogan won Wrestler of the Year for the second year in a row, third time overall. Tag Team of the Year was a bit of t surprise, as Sting and Warrior took home the award. Young Wrestler of the Year went to Eddie Guerrero. Despite only being a midcarder for WCW, him and his brother Hector pulled out two 99 rated matches and one 97 rated match this year. Terry Funk won the Veteran Wrestler of the Year for the second year in a row, third time overall. Female Wrestler of the Year went to Condor Saito. WWF won Company of the Year for the sixth time, the first in four years. Most Improved Company went to WCCW. Match of the Year took place at Survivor Series, when the team of Bret Hart, Owen Hart, and Ric Flair beat Kerry Von Erich, Randy Savage, and Rick Martel. For the third year in a row, my Wrestlemania event won Card of the Year.

Over on the Power 500, Hulk Hogan took the first spot for the second year running. Tito Santana, Sting, Road Warrior Animal, and Ricky Steamboat rounded out the top 5. I managed to get three wrestlers in the top 20. Savage at 11, Bret Hart at 12, and Ric Flair at 18. Goal next year is to get somebody into the top 10.

Shane Douglas had to retire due to injury, shame a good young career got cut off so short. Rocky Johnson was the only big name to pass away. I got my first event up to Historic importance. Saturday Night's Main Event reached it after its 14th show. No other major news happened this year.

Overall, I'm working on building up some young wrestlers and trying to boost my midcard. A bunch of WCW wrestlers contracts came up at once. I tried really hard to sign both Vader and Lex Luger but both rejected me and signed with WCW. The also managed to get Jacques Rougeau to reject me and sign with them. Sting, Cactus Jack, and Diamond Dallas Page all were up but I didn't try for any of them. I did manage to sign Ron Simmons, Wayne Bloom, and Mike Enos away from WCW. Big hit for them, huh?

Oh, I did sign some guy named Steve Austin away from WCW. I don't know if he'll turn into anything good, but at least him and Brian Pillman seem to have some tag chemistry between them.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lr10540" data-cite="lr10540" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So similar to mine. I was booking Ogi the same way until maternity leave. Then Kit took over. Anyways, I would go with A. You can add many more layers to the character with a redemption storyline and play up that Hike is her only kryptonite. Give the other gals a shot at the title and have her take on the other women for fresh match ups and to build her back up.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hard for me to justify giving anyone other than Ogiwara, Hike, or Ichihara the title right now. All 3 are around 90 popularity, Ogiwara breaks that and hits 95ish when shes booked strongly. After that? Kit Hatoyama is low 80s, and then Farrah Hesketh, June Butler, Wanda Fish are all high 60s, low 70s. Victoria Stone is new and shes only at like 55.</p><p> </p><p> I do plan on Kit potentially retiring Ogiwara, as I've had Kit try to make her own name as she lives in the shadow of the Magic Three but she has come short every single time. I'll give her the three big wins over them eventually. Just not now as my Total Mayhem III main event WILL be a triple threat between the Magic Three. </p><p> </p><p> I did go with option A as well. I plan on jobbin' Kit and Stone out before the triple threat, while Ichihara will feud with Hike.</p>

A quick look through of my WCW 2000 playthrough that just reached February 2002, I noticed Goldberg who's signed to WWF is now retired and on colour commentary. The WWF Women's division is dead as the championship is retired and Linda McMahon and Takako Inoue(Who also works WCW) are WWF's only female workers. Diesel who is signed to the WWF finally ended figurehead The Rock's year and a half reign as WWF champion. Lita is the first person that I've asked to change her physique so now she is a muscular middleweight and I'm gonna push her soon, maybe have her feud with my WCW Women's champion Mickie James. I also asked Luger to change to a light heavyweight and I'm hoping that'll cause him to lose his flabby status. Also ROH has been founded now.

I feel like my WCW as it's about to enter the ruthless aggression can best be described as just being the best WWF wrestlers I have raided vs the best ECW can provided, with a little bit of homegrown WCW talent sprinkled here and there. Apparently the wrestling industry and economies are falling, except for in Japan which is poor in both categories at the moment but it's on the rise now and they have a minor negative view of my product.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks<p> </p><p> So far the first month was a tournament to crown the first ever champion of the "new" promotion. The 16 person tournament ends at the monthly show and just after my UC wins and the are presenting him the title. The time travel who broke the old belt shows up and presents the belt saying she is the real champion.</p><p> </p><p> snippy snip</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> These kinds of shenanigans are awesome. Sure it's not 'realistic' but wrestling is a story in the end and I'm sure the fans would buy into it if that's the type of product you were running. Major props to the creativity.</p><p> -</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> TFW you sign Soul Taker right before dia de los muertos.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>These kinds of shenanigans are awesome. Sure it's not 'realistic' but wrestling is a story in the end and I'm sure the fans would buy into it if that's the type of product you were running. Major props to the creativity.<p> -</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> TFW you sign Soul Taker right before dia de los muertos.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I go to a lot of CHIKARA shows cause a bunch of people I came up with wrestling work there. I like the comic book feel of the characters so I'm trying to mimic that a little in the way I run the promotion. I'd hire Soul Taker in a minute if A) my owner goal wasn't to not hire anyone over 35, and B) he wasn't on a written contract with SOTBPW.</p>

I've done some pretty special things with my newly formed Cruiserweight Division.

Magnum Kobe had a Chris Jericho and a Randy Orton moment mixed into one. Kobe managed to beat Enygma and a regen that I named Shawn Flair (inspiration obvious) both tore down the house but I couldn't have Kobe realistically win due to his low popularity, well... I changed that. After working matches with Kobe getting 2 dirty wins and losing 3 times, the feud seemingly ended.

Until the division was ready to take off. The two would face off in the finals off the inaugural tournament to crown the champion, but since Flair had won an elimination chamber match he had the entire tournament off, while Kobe had to overcome Enygma and Flare, both people in the low 80s and close to pushing main event (Enygma actually is a main eventer.)

He beat Enygma then Shawn in a ladder match the same night... but wait, the first match with Enygma got a 99... and the ladder match? A 100! My first male 100! Kobe went from 50 popularity to 90 popularity in just 5 months. I'm super impressed because I didn't hurt anyone's popularity either! Kobe is now the youngest main event champion (I like having a main event junior division title and a womens title alongside my main event title, idk why!) and will forever be etched into history as a legit threat to anyone.

But wait there is more!

Enforcer Roberts. 38 years old. 40 popularity. What do I do? Jack Bruce. Hes going to make a movie in just 2 months so I need to think fast. I have Roberts set out to prove himself, Bruce refusing to challenge him due to Roberts being a lower midcard guy for his entire tenure with TCW. Roberts beats Bloodstone in a fluke and interferes with Bruce's match to earn himself a shot, which he loses. The match was great enough (92) for Jack Bruce to want to give him ONE more chance. Bruce loses. Then again Bruce now desperate challenges Roberts to a match on TV and... loses, clean this time. Bruce stunned says he needs to think about his loss, and leaves stunned.

Roberts? 80 popularity everywhere! I'm excited for this because I always wanted him to be at the top, despite his shitty SQ. Jack Bruce is still at 95 popularity too! Which is great! His movie better get him to 100! This is going to set up Hollywood Jack Bruce and a heel run as he will come back to blame his loss not on his arrogance but on the fans for goading him into accepting a challenge he clearly wasn't "100% for"

<p>Having some in The Golden Age mod. The Crockett Cup '87 was a blast to book -- always thought it should include mostly top talent. Also, I wanted teams from across the "wrestling world" and not just "from Crockett/Carolina". </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#48D1CC;">WCCW Representative</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#F4A460;">AWA Representative</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">CWA Representative</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">EMLL Representative</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">UWF Representative</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">CCW Representative</span></strong></p><p><strong>

JCP Representative</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Round 1</strong></p><p>

<strong>#2 The Rock N' Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson)</strong> d. #15 The New Breed (Chris Champion & Sean Royal)</p><p>

<strong>#7 Paul Jones Army (Rick Rude & Manny Fernandez)</strong> d. <span style="color:#9932CC;">#10 Bill Dundee & Jerry Lawler </span></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#F4A460;">#14 The Midnight Rockers (Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty)</span></strong><strong> </strong>d. #3 The Midnight Express (Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton)</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">#6 The Fantastics (Bobby Fulton & Tommy Rogers)</span></strong><strong> </strong>d. <span style="color:#4169E1;">#11 The Lightning Express (Brad Armstrong & Tim Horner)</span></p><p>

<strong>#5 The Super Powers (Dusty Rhodes & Nikita Koloff)</strong> d. #12 The Russian Team (Ivan Koloff & Vladimir Petrov)</p><p>

<strong>#4 The Horsemen (Lex Luger & Tully Blanchard)</strong> d. #13 Ron Garvin & Barry Windham</p><p>

<span style="color:#48D1CC;"><strong>#8 The Von Erichs (Kevin Von Erich & Mike Von Erich) </strong></span><span style="color:#48D1CC;"> </span>d. <span style="color:#A0522D;">#9 Robert Fuller & Ron Fuller</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>#1 The Freebirds (Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy) </strong></span>d. <span style="color:#2E8B57;">#16 The Dynamite Brothers (Cien Caras & Mascara Ano 2000)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Round 2</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#F4A460;">#14 The Midnight Rockers (Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty)</span></strong><strong> </strong> d. <span style="color:#4169E1;">#6 The Fantastics (Bobby Fulton & Tommy Rogers)</span></p><p>

<strong>#4 The Horsemen (Lex Luger & Tully Blanchard)</strong> d. #5 The Super Powers (Dusty Rhodes & Nikita Koloff)</p><p>

<span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>#1 The Freebirds (Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy) </strong></span> d. <span style="color:#48D1CC;">#8 The Von Erichs (Kevin Von Erich & Mike Von Erich)</span></p><p>

<strong>#7 Paul Jones Army (Rick Rude & Manny Fernandez)</strong> d. #2 The Rock N' Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Round 3</strong></p><p>

<strong>#7 Paul Jones Army (Rick Rude & Manny Fernandez)</strong> d. <span style="color:#F4A460;">#14 The Midnight Rockers (Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty)</span> </p><p>

<span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>#1 The Freebirds (Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy) </strong></span> d. #4 The Horsemen (Lex Luger & Tully Blanchard)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>3rd Place Match</strong></p><p>

<strong>#4 The Horsemen (Lex Luger & Tully Blanchard)</strong> d. <span style="color:#F4A460;">#14 The Midnight Rockers (Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty)</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Round 4</strong></p><p>

<strong>#7 Paul Jones Army (Rick Rude & Manny Fernandez)</strong> d. <span style="color:#4169E1;">#1 The Freebirds (Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy)</span> to win the 1987 Jim Crockett Cup</p><p> </p><p>

The tournament was designed to A) position Rude as a legitimate contender and B) introduce The Freebirds and Von Erichs to JCP. I decided the debut the Von Erichs as heels and not faces -- In fact, I have them join Skandor Akbar's Devastation Inc. Gordy and Hayes also support "freebird associate" Jimmy Garvin in his fight with The Horsemen -- eventually leading to both Hayes and Gordy getting title shots against Flair.</p>

<p>The 1987 Great American Bash was one of the best cards I ever booked, if not the best. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match 1: The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane) d. The Rock and Roll RPM's (Mike Davis & Tommy Lane) w/ Jim Cornette</strong></p><p>

<em>If the Rock N Roll RPMs lose, Cornette loses his managers license</em></p><p>

I slated <strong>The Midnight Express</strong> to feud with the <strong>Original Midnight Express (Dennis Condrey & Norvell Austin)</strong>. In the Crockett Cup, Dennis Condrey turned on Cornette and cost the Midnight Express their match against The Rockers -- Cornette's team was eliminated. The Midnight Express sent a message in the first round, intentionally getting disqualified and beating down the Original Midnight Express. Cornette "sent a message" with the beatdown. Then, the JCP head office booked the two in a no-DQ match, with both teams fighting to a double-count out. At NWA Star Wars, the two teams clashed in a Hardcore Match -- no count-out, no dq -- and Dennis Condrey pinned Stan Lane to give the Original Midnight Express a victory. Cornette, furious, fired the Midnight Express. He returned with the Rock and Roll RPMs and ran off several significant victories -- over <strong>The Original Midnight Express (Dennis Condrey & Norvell Austin)</strong> and <strong>The Rock n'Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson)</strong> -- eventually leading Cornette to administer a post-match attack on The NWA Tag Team Champions, <strong>The Horsemen (Tully Blanchard & Lex Luger)</strong>, and <strong>The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Match 3: © The Horsemen (Lex Luger & Tully Blanchard) vs. The Texas Outlaws (Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch)</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>NWA World Tag Team Championship Match</em></strong></p><p><strong>

The Horsemen have been unifying titles -- first by defeating Barry Windham & Ron Garvin for the US Tag, and then beating the departing Road Warriors in a Title Unification Match for the World Tag Titles. After The Super Powers defeated Flair & Arn by DQ, they earned a rematch for the Horsemen's NWA World Tag Team Titles, defended under the Freebird rules -- thus, Luger and Tully were slated to defend the championships at the bash. With Nikita Koloff busy with Flair in the Main Event, Dusty brought in his longtime partner Dick Murdoch to face off with the Horsemen. After Dusty and the Road Warriors lost the Trios Titles on World Championship Wrestling, Dusty introduced Murdoch as his surprise partner against The Horsemen for the NWA Trios Title -- Murdoch took the torture rack again for Luger, losing the match for his team again at The Great American Bash. Slowly, I'm building Luger as the "ace" in the Horsemen, giving him more and more victories, eventually leading to him turning on the group -- but right now, he's holding two titles (trios and tag) to build up his skills. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Match Four: The Freebirds (Buddy Roberts, Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Jimmy Garvin & Ron Garvin) d. Devastation Inc. (Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich, Big Bubba, One Man Gang and Killer Khan) w/Skandor Akbar</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>War Games</em></strong></p><p><strong>

The Freebirds finish off their feud with Devastation Incorporated at Dallas in War Games. After Flair defeated Garvin at the March Supercard, The Horsemen (Luger, Blanchard & Arn) ran into the ring to beat down Garvin -- and The Freebirds made the save, cleaning house! In the Crockett Cup, The Von Erichs arrived in Jim Crockett Promotions, with manager Skandar Akbar -- and became a major thorn in The Freebirds side. Ron Garvin, who had supported his step-brother, became a freebird associate. At NWA Star Wars, Killer Khan debuted and cost his former [kayfabe] protege the NWA World Title when he interfered in a match between Gordy and Flair! The Freebirds and Devastation Inc. faced off in several matches, with the Devastation Inc. winning multiman encounters and the Freebirds taking the singles bouts. In this match, the Heels dominated early on, but The Freebirds came back, with Ron Garvin getting the Figure Four on Killer Khan for the victory, forcing him to tap!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Ron Garvin slowly would be set up as the "challenger" for Ric Flair -- for the September supercard -- and he'll be booked against The Horsemen in the months to come. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Match Five: Ric Flair [c] vs. Nikita Koloff [c]</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>NWA World Heavyweight Title vs. NWA United States Title Unification Match</em></strong></p><p><strong>

After Star Wars, Koloff announced he would use his NWA United States title shot to challenge for the NWA World Title at The Great American Bash. I've always liked that NWA/WCW established the US Champ had a World Title shot. Koloff also faced off with opponents like Tully and Arn to establish himself, taking the NWA Television Title from Tully -- now, Koloff would face off against Flair for the Main Title. While the match was in a cage to prevent outside interference, Koloff came up short -- Flair retained the title. Nikita used his rematch clause for his US Championship to challenge Flair on World Championship Wrestling Television, but Flair won by countout after Lex Luger interfered.</strong></p>

<p><span>http://i.imgur.com/MTPeuYC.png</span></p><p> </p><p>

Finally made enough money to pay off that MASSIVE debt.</p><p> </p><p>

I took about 16 guys - a bunch of the GCG regulars have their contracts expiring in 3 months so I'm gonna send about eight of them to BCG and SAISHO on PPA contracts. I can finally get rid of Kuroki who's been causing trouble since day 1.</p><p> </p><p>

The PHGW invasion begins.</p>

<p>Started a company on "Easy" difficulty, currently in July 2017. American Wrestling Entertainment is just coming off of its highest rated event, only trailing a random tv episode in my top 100. I'm currently sitting at 68 Popularity throughout the states, still Cult. I did the math, I'm gonna need to hit about 83 in the worse regions to hit National, so it'll take a while. Right now I'm going up about 1 point per month, but I don't expect that to continue.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joffy Laine d. Ernest Youngman (80)</strong></p><p>

*<em>This was a 1 month "keep busy" feud for these two that started when Laine got one over on Youngman in a tag match. Both guys are on my NBT list, are toeing the main event and are low to mid 50's in Overness.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"Fearless, Peerless, Perfect" Freddy Huggins d. "The Party Starter" Jamie Atherton (78)</strong></p><p>

*<em>Freddy is one of my best workers right now in terms of ratings and is hanging in the mid to high 60s in Overness. He consistently scores in the 80s to 90s, especially in promos. Meanwhile, Atherton is trying to "get serious" after coming up short for the World Title, but instead suffered another loss. This is leading up to a heel turn.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Daniel Karnak (Danny Fonzarelli) d. Sean McFly (78)</strong></p><p>

*<em>Karnak gets the win here with the help of tag team allies "The Destructors," Ekuma & Ox Mastadon (under a mask simply as Mastodon). This feud has at least 2 more months in it, McFly will probably go over in the end. Karnak and his allies are still on PPA deals and don't put up great ratings, they're just my monster of the month/year for now.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Naturals (Johnny Boone (Ant-Man) & Topher Smith) d. The Vile Few (Havok (Seth Whitehead) & Stuntman) (59)</strong></p><p>

*<em>This was the conclusion to a short storyline. Topher Smith used to be aligned with The Vile Few and Devious Doctor Fang, but Doc left the company and Smith dropped his mask as Khaos and joined his ACPW tag team partner who came to set him straight. I needed more face tag teams, so those two get to pair up.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Antonio Del Veccio d. Jeremie Courtney to retain the AWE United States Title (57)</strong></p><p>

*<em>Antonio retains here to help keep all of the gold in the stable he's a member of, The House of Chord. He won clean here, as Courtney has really just been filling space since I signed him.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Davis Wayne Newton w/ Haley Buck d. Fro Sure (78)</strong></p><p>

*<em>Davis is also a House of Chord member, this puts them at 2-0 for the show. I'm positioning him for a World Title run similar to how Randy Orton left Evolution, as well as maybe a small stable of his own. Currently he and Antonio are a loose tag team known as The Triple Threat, and I'm pondering who I can add to the group as a third member if I need to. Fro Sure was my first World champion, but didn't excel in the role and has floundered since. I don't mind pushing him with his SQ, but he's not a high priority.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Greg Gauge d. Marc Speed (80)</strong></p><p>

*<em>This was match 2 between these two. On the previous event, Gauge made an open challenge because he didn't have a match that was answered by the debuting Speed, who picked up the win. Now Greg gets one back. I'm thinking about settling it with an Ultimate Submission match, but that's not concrete yet.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Elite (Eddie Chandler & Nate Johnson) d. American Demoltion (Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Findlay O'Farraday) (64)</strong></p><p>

*<em>The Elite get their second win in as many months, this one over another pair of tag team champions. Both are in pretty heavy time decline though, so this 3 month try out is probably after next month. American Demolition will take a win and get some overness off of them.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Canadian Blondes (Flash Savage & Ozzie Golden) d. The Aces of Mayhem to retain the AWE Tag Team Titles (72)</strong></p><p>

*<em>The Blondes are also members of The House of Chord, which makes the group 3 for 3, and *spoiler alert* they're gonna go 4 for 4, as this show emphasizes that they're running the company right now. The Aces of Mayhem are poised for bigger and better things down the road, including possibly a short World Title run for Max Mayhem whose match ratings are getting really good. The two will stay in the tag division long term though,</em></p><p><em>

as they have 100 experience and great chemistry.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jay Chord d. Eddie Peak to retain the AWE World Title (83)</strong></p><p>

*<em>As you may have guessed by the name, Jay Chord leads the House of Chord. It's all ex-Rip Chord-era MAW guys (DWN, ADV, The Canadian Blondes). Meanwhile, Peak was my first big signing and is now my figurehead, 1 year, 1 month established. Next month, he's gonna win his first World title in a cage, before dropping it back to Chord the following month because I want the House to be on top for a bit longer.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The House of Chord is trying to come off as somewhere between Bullet Club and Evolution and I think that's been okay so far. I'm thinking about Greg Gauge running a stable of Sam Keith era MAW guys along with the Aces of Mayhem and American Demolition to face them and Max Mayhem winning the belt that way to drop to DWN, but I'm not totally sold on the idea. The other option is for DWN and Antonio to split and add another member to The Triple Threat and do a 3v3 feud. Either way, I think things between Gauge & Chord are gonna blow off at the Anniversary Show in January and then I'll see where I feel about going with DWN and Chord.</em></p>

<p>Ok, this technically can't count as an actual game thing; more diary than game, but I feel the urge to say this.</p><p> </p><p>

I've taken Brandon James and Ana Garcia's characters to heart.</p><p> </p><p>

What do I mean by this? Let me explain.</p><p> </p><p>

Ana Garcia- Has the gimmick of a 'Diva'. Which, ok? A little contradictory considering her place in the SWF ranks, but whatever. What do I do with her? Turn her into the biggest bitch possible without turning her heel. The result is absolutely hilarious.</p><p> </p><p>

Brandon James- Basically he's now the bastard-son of Mr. Kennedy and The Rock. References himself in third person, has microphones coming down to him on his command, an ego the size of Jupiter and maybe even the Milky Way; I think it's safe to say i'm going to enjoy writing this guy.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm also happy with how The Crippler is turning out, I even gave context as to why he became The Crippler in the first place. I'd spoil more, but I won't.</p><p> </p><p>

All i'll say is that if you're morbidly curious, I urge you to check the diary out. (It's got Barry Bowen in it!)</p>

<p>Having a ball creating second generation workers.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tana The Mini (Tana Muliaina Jr) is the oldest son of the well-regarded Tana the Mighty of TCW fame. His ring name is a big of an ironic nod to his father's size, as Tana Jr is still a pretty big guy, wearing a lot of muscle on his 270 lb frame. He trained at the War Camp, graduating in 2020, and seems to have a lot of potential. In particular he has inherited his dad's charisma whilst simultaneously being a far better athlete than his father could ever hope to be.</div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Having a ball creating second generation workers.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That sound like a great Thread to start!</p>

Just so happened to pick up Eddie Peak in my USPW game and am now presented with the opportunity to do a dream match up I had never even considered. <strong>Eddie Peak vs Tyson Baine</strong> in a battle of the beasts! The menace on menace angles have been glorious! Each monster trying to establish themselves as the face of fear in USPW with the rest of the roster dropping around them as collateral damage! Easily one of the best storylines I've done in this save.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kainlock" data-cite="Kainlock" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That sound like a great Thread to start!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Quite possibly! I might just fold it into the thread for the mod, though.</p>

<p>Just finished my first TV show with USPW using the CV16X data. I'm using the starting storylines, and I have some ideas with where I want things to go, but I'm struggling a little to get going and get to that first pay-per-view. Here's how my first show went, and I'm just happy not to lose pop based on what I've read on these forums...</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae275/cmizerany/Screen%20Shot%202017-06-07%20at%2012.33.51%20AM_zpskkapgsje.png</span></p>